New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Five Nobles (Now accepting)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:58 am

Susan smiled weakly as though everything around her was simply ridiculous at the moment. The girl grabbed onto Rosette's shoulder and stood up, pretending to struggle for a second as she regained balance. "Fainting spells, I've had him since I was six." Was the Daemons explanation. "These two are a bit too...perceptive for simple idiotic humans, I'll need to keep my eye on them for now I guess."

"So should we call the police or something?" The girl asked as she looked between the two, trying to figure out how their minds worked.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:59 am

"No, I meant for your wound." David said, trying the sleeve around Rosette's head, to serve as a makeshift bandage. He looked at Susan as he finished tying the knot. "How often does this happen? Sounds kind of dangerous. And yeah, we should probably call the police right now. It's only fair to get the authorities involved."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:03 am

"About three times a day, I can usually tell when their coming and I sit down or warn whoever I'm with, but when I saw what was going on outside I just had to tell the principal and....I wasn't paying attention." Susan said as she looked down and pretended to feel guilty for a second. "Have the fights broken up yet?"
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:07 am

"...Oh, so you were running down the hall to get to the principal's office? Alright..." David smirked a little, then continued "No, the fights haven't broken up yet. Last thing I saw, was some freak jump up on the roof, like freaking Superman."
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:08 am

Fainting spells? Even after having them for so long, she still shouldn't be able to recover so quickly. Already standing and everything. And her temperature seems fine. Something seems a little shady here... She thought to herself, before being brought back into reality by the sleeve tightening around her head. "Oh, thank you." She said, her voice soft as usual.

She looked at them both for a moment. "I'm not so sure we should contact anyone. You saw those other ones, right? The good ones?" She pointed out, unsure of what to call them. But they seemed to be on their side. Like they were protecting something. "Protectors, I suppose." She decided on calling them, unknowing that they already went by that term. "If we call the authorities, we could be the cause of more deaths. Something tells me those two aren't here for just anybody. And they appear to want to kill anyone that get in their way." She protested quietly, not so willing to jeopardize more lives.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:15 am

"Protectors?" Susan asked as everything came together in her mind. "If they've told these two their titles then that means that they're either Nobles are they know the Nobles. The two attackers are some combination Orose-Shinri, Rystera, and Hytka, who knows why one of them is missing this. But there is one thing I can be certain of." The Daemon decided, and within two seconds she was twenty-feet down the hall away from the two kids who had helped her.

"Bye." Was all the girl said before she used her levitation skill to rip off an entire set of lockers off the wall, and then she lunged them at the two students.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:16 am

David didn't even speak. He grabbed Rosette around the middle, opened up a door, and pulled her inside, dodging the lockers and Susan, all in a matter of two seconds. He let his arm drop to his side after the action. "Holy CRAP, holy crap! How did I do that? She's one of them! How did she--" He bit on his lip once again, feeling something deep inside him take hold, like he'd been in these situations before.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:44 am

Rosette sat on the ground beside him, taking a moment to calm down. All in 5 seconds she'd had lockers thrown at her, and then was pulled into a room. 20 minutes before, a stranger tried to kill her. What was going on? Why did everyone appear to want her dead? She stared at the door they'd just come from, contemplating on how to deal with the matters at hand. Her expression was nearly pained with confusion. She looked up at the boy beside her, no longer sure if he was human either. But he hadn't attempted to harm her. So she didn't count him as one of them.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:07 pm

(I love it when I miss two pages of fighting.... Sad So update anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:17 pm

((Well Tristan and Rystera talked to each other but didn't fight. David and Rosette ran into the school and found Sade, but she had already turned back to Susan and after she figured out what was going on she is now currently trying to kill the two. Fall has been trying to rip out Orose-Shinri's hair and Alec is taking advantage of the distraction and he tried to trip Orose-Shinri. Tristan went to his car and pulled out a gun, but since he's a pacifist he isn't actually going to shoot anyone with it. But only Alec and Karmee would know this fact.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:42 pm

(Ok. Thanks.)

Orose-Shinri thrust Fall into the building to get her to stop. She didn't notice Alec's attack and she was hit. Her verison blurred for a second and then Orose-Shinri threw a metal bench at him. After doing so, she turned to Fall and glared at her.

"You should really calm down. Fighting back won't do any good."

Cerise watched this all from behind a tree. She was frighten to her wit's end and was ready to cry. She knew the creature was right. She was a wimp. All she could do was watch them get killed and then die herself. Cerise then began to cry.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:50 pm

Fall hit the wall, hard, before falling to the ground. It didn't hurt at first, but then came in a sort of sore pain. She looked up at the Daemon, wiping the blood from her mouth. "Maybe not, but I sure as hell won't die doing nothing while you perform a little killing spree, just what kind of girl do you think I am?" She hissed, and as anger boiled through her veins, it seemed maybe, not really, but in a sense, maybe it was just a little brighter outside? She picked herself off the ground, throwing the green bag to the ground where she had been laying a moment before.

--

Rystera watched with amusement from his perch on the building. It was so typical Nat, but earlier it appeared they didn't know of their prior lives. Or their powers. So why was...Why was the girl glowing? He leaned forward with interest. And began to concentrate on the area around her, soon to send down some friends of his...
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:09 pm

The Bench hit Alec and he felt the air go out of his lungs. The Protector took in a dep and painful breath as he tried to pinpoint where the pain was coming from. "Something's broken, that I can be certain of.....it's most likely a rib." He decided before looking up and studying the are before him. Cerise was still here, watching the events while hiding...and Fall? Fall was awakening it would seem. "About time too."

*BAM A mini explosive noise went off as Tristan walked back onto the school grounds...with a gun no less. "I would suggest everyone leave for now and we can continue this scheduled fight a bit later." Sir Avedis said with a small and satisfied smile.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:33 pm

Orose-Shinri moved back as Fall began to unleash her power. She was angered by this. She was beginning to use her Noble power. Orose-Shinri did not expect this. She thought it would be longer before they began to untap their potential. And this meant that she needed to come at them in a different way.

Orose-Shinri saw that Alec was still conscious, but hurt. And now there was a bam. Great just what she needed. To be outnumbered by this inferior rats.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:15 pm

Biting his lip in anticipation, David watched the struggles outside. "...What should we do? Stay in here?" He leaned against the door, then got an idea, and put a desk in front of it. "Or should we try and help the others outside?
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:07 pm

Fall calmed, the light around her fading back to it's original colour. Even though she'd never even noticed it's change. She looked to the direction of the gunshot, and when he began talking about a fight, he made it sound like this wasn't just random. What was going on, exactly? Her eyes wandered over to where the other guy was. The one who had been fighting. And then to the Daemon on the roof, the green haired girl...Maybe...Maybe this wasn't as random as it seemed...

Rystera's eyes looked over to the Protector, with an amused glimmer. He slowly rose to his feet. "It's a date." He said. Though it was a joke, Rystera sounded dead-serious as always. And in a flash; he was gone.

Rosette sat on her knees in the dark room, her hands gripping the ledge of the window as she peeked outside. "It appears to be calming down out there..." She looked over to David, tilting her head just slightly, "What did you have in mind?" She asked quietly, being her usual self, and curious of his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:10 pm

He frowned a little, letting the corner of his mouth droop just slightly. "...I don't know. I'm going to go see if anyone else is hurt. You stay here, but leave if that freak shows up again." He opened up the door and climbed out, running up to the battlefield. He glanced at the guy with a gun. "Woah, you didn't shoot anyone with that, did you?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:46 pm

Susan walked outside to see Rystera disappear. "I guess this means we're regrouping then....the entire plan was probably someone's rash decision anyways." The Daemon girl decided before jumping away in a massive leap as she combined her levitation and speed abilities.
-----------
Tristan laughed silently as he heard Rystera's words of farewell. "Now why are the powerful ones always so cute?"

"So do you want to keep going with this? I'm fine with a few more rounds." Alec told Orose-Shinri as he stood up behind her. Not even acknowledging his injuries.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:51 pm

David frowned again, not liking being ignored. He considered going back into the school to figure out more about that girl, but decided to make sure the guy with the gun hadn't killed anyone. "Hey! You with the gun! What're you doing with that?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:55 pm

"Hmm what?" Tristan asked as he looked around to see who the kid was talking about. "...Oh! I'm just playing show and tell." Tristan said as he posed with the weapon for a second.

"Don't you dare pretend that your cool at a time like this!" Alec shouted at his partner in the back round, making Tristan's smile go away as the boy rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:58 pm

David's look darkened. "Just put it away, before more people get hurt." He turned around and went back into the classroom through the window. "I didn't see any more wounded," he said to Rosette.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:10 pm

Rosette moved aside as David climbed through, standing up for the first time in the dark room, and away from the light of the window. She was about to speak, when she dematerialized from where she had been standing, and suddenly appeared opposite from where she had been standing. "Um." She looked around herself, confused as to what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:13 pm

David raised an eyebrow, opened his mouth, closed it, then opened it again. "...Did you just...teleport?" He walked around her, looking at every angle. "How did you do that? Christ, you're not one of them, too, are you?" He would have shivered at the thought, but he noticed his temperature was rising up again.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:20 pm

"Of course not..." She whispered, still staring at her hands. She reached over, and touched a shadow on the wall. She same thing happened, only she appeared in the same spot, even though she'd been aiming for across the room. Whatever it is...It isn't under my control. As David circled her, she almost felt like she was being hunted. Hunted. Is this what those others outside had been doing? Why else would they have walked past others to harm her? But why? And...Rosette looked at David. "What's happening to me?" She asked, confused. Of course she didn't expect him to know the answer, it was just a thought she'd mistakenly spoken.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:26 pm

"I...I don't know." He touched her shoulder to try and calm her down, which probably wasn't such a hot idea (pun not intended). He could feel the heat emanating from his body in waves. "whatever it is, it's happening to me, too...Maybe...we're like those people that attacked you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Five Nobles (Now accepting)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next