New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

7 Open/Accepting T-M

Go down 
+4
Plaguewalker
Fire Lord
Velox
TokoToTheEnd
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

7 Open/Accepting T-M Empty
PostSubject: 7 Open/Accepting T-M   7 Open/Accepting T-M I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:08 am

In the beginning the forces Good and Evil lived in peace. But they grew tired of each other and began to create lesser forces, each in their own image. Over a period of time the Earth was created along with the living things we know today. Humans, the offspring of both Good and Evil were decided to be the rulers of the Earth. But Evil wasn’t satisfied with just them. So it created the Seven Deadly Sins: Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, and Pride. For a while the Sins caused chaos, making humans suffer all the time. Good, knowing that it couldn’t allow one of its most precious creations to live like that created the Seven Heavenly Virtues to counter the Sins: Chastity, Temperance, Charity, Diligence, Patience, Kindness, and Humility.

Over time the Sins and Virtues kept the balance. Humans still suffered, but because of Good, they also enjoyed their lives as well. All was going fine until Evil got an idea. It decided to take its Sins and disguise them as humans in order to tip the scale in its favor. It separated them through ages in order to make sure they could spread their poison; Evil made sure they all lived near each other. When Good got wind of Evil’s plan, it too did the same thing, only with its Virtues.

It is now ten years later and some of the Sins/Virtues are grown up. Some of them are still in their preteens and others in their early twenties. None of them know anything about their purpose until both Good and Evil decided another plan. They would play a game. The Sins and the Virtues would try and infect as many people as they could before a month’s end. The only rule was that they must fight only their vice (like Lust and Chastity).

Which side will win? Which side are you on? What will happen when both Sins and Virtues play with humans in order to win a game? Join and find out.

Here are the Sins/Virtue vices just in case you don’t know.

Lust/Chastity
Gluttony/Temperance
Greed/Charity
Sloth/Diligence
Wrath/Patience
Envy/Kindness
Pride/Humility

Ok I want the seven Sins/Virtues, but I also want seven humans who they can tempt. They have to be on the borderline between the two sides. Like someone who wants to have underage sex, but knows it’s wrong at the same time or someone who has trouble controlling their anger, but wants to stop blowing up all the time. I can allow a couple of other humans, but really we only need 21 characters.

Rules
1. No godmodding of any kind. You just don’t do it.
2. No swearing. If you must please censor it.
3. Romance is of course allowed, but please be realistic about it. Also in terms of lust/chastity I know sex is a major theme, but keep it as censor as you can.
4. You can have as many characters as you want, but don't take too many and let others have a chance at getting a sin/virtue/human.
5. If someone isn’t around for something major please tell them about it when they get back.
6. Put “Sins…Virtues…it’s all the same to me” in your first post to show you read the rules and understand them.
7. Let’s have fun people. XD I don’t want to see OOC fighting either.

The Characters

Sins
Lust: Velox
Envy: Magus1108
Greed: Plaguewalker
Wrath/Jasielle Murkin: TokoToTheEnd
Sloth: nando_c_a
Gluttony:
Pride: Fire Lord

Virtues
Chastity/Katie Whyte: TokoToTheEnd
Kindness: Magus1108
Charity/Carol Saffel: Casey Jewels
Patience: Fire Lord
Diligence: Velox
Temperance/Antha Cross: TokoToTheEnd
Humility: nando_c_s

Humans
Lust/Chastity/Jack Whyte: Magus1108
Envy/Kindness: Fire Lord
Greed/Charity: Velox
Patience/Wrath: Velox
Sloth/Diligence/Cody Redston: TokoToTheEnd
Gluttony/Temperance:
Pride/Humility: Velox

Character Sheet
Username:
Name:
Human/Sin/Virtue:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:05 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: 7 Open/Accepting T-M   7 Open/Accepting T-M I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:10 am

Accepted Characters

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Jasielle Murkin
Human/Sin/Virtue: Sin (Wrath)
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20punk/NatalieLvsAlexAndDylan/Punk_Angel_Anime.jpg
Personality: Jasielle is very opinionated. If she doesn’t like what you have to say she will come after you, whether verbally or physically. She’s a bit of a sadist, not minding when her temper hurts others in any way. She’s hardheaded and hates to be told that she’s wrong. Jasielle has such a short fuse that the littlest thing can set her off. She’s always fighting or arguing, claiming that she’s just standing up for herself. Jasielle can come off as a snob at times, but mainly people avoid her because of her anger.
History: Jasielle was born into a small, middle class family. She is an only child, but some of her other relatives live nearby. Jasielle’s parents were hippies once and so they kind of retained a mellow attitude about life. When she began to act out, her parents were concerned and tried to help her out. She was sent to anger management a couple times, but it never worked. Eventually her parents just forced her to see a counselor once a week and left her mainly alone. Despite her personality, Jasielle does fair at school and doesn’t plan on failing.
Other: Is on the school’s kickboxing team

Name: Katie Whyte
Human/Sin/Virtue: Virtue (Chastity)
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20cute%20girl/IchigoMomomyia/remiqnet_3895.jpg
Personality: Katie comes off as a sweet, innocent girl and she is that to a degree. She is kind of naïve at times, but when it comes to sex, especially underage sex, she is a passionate advocate for stopping it. Because of this, Katie tends to lecture people and is almost motherly in that regard. Katie is mature for her age and doesn’t really let what people say about her effect her at all.
History: Strangely Katie is the product of underage sex. Her parents were just barely seventeen at the time of her birth. Her real father left her mother not too long after this saying that he was too young to have a child, even though it was partly his fault. Katie’s mother worked hard to finish high school and to get into college to support her child, eventually meeting Katie’s stepfather in her second year of college. When Katie learned of this, she was shocked and from that moment she became an advocate for stopping underage sex. Besides this, Katie does well in school and has her fair share of friends. Katie is able to learn about high school parties from her older stepbrother and sometimes sneaks into them.
Other: N/A

Name: Cody Redston
Human/Sin/Virtue: Human (Sloth/Diligence)
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20glasses/SabrinaSols/Terry.jpg
Personality: Cody is a slacker. He tends to put things off until the last moment, but he’s not always this way. Cody also enjoys doing work as well and wants to live a more active life. But he also gets really lazy and forgets to do the things he was supposed to. Cody hates disappointing people when he slacks on his responsibilities, but he also hates putting so much effort into things he really doesn’t enjoy doing.
History: His father is a college professor and his mother owns a small bookstore. So there is some pressure on Cody to do well in school. But he is the middle child, with an obnoxious older brother and a somewhat bratty younger sister, so his parents don’t give him too much thought unless he did something bad. Because of this, he started to slack, at first for attention, but then because if he made up for his slacking, his parents would never know. But now that he is planning about college, he wants to try and change his work ethic.
Other: Is a good drawer

Name: Antha Cross
Human/Sin/Virtue: Virtue (Temperance)
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20relax/madrigal18/111.jpg
Personality: Antha is a reserved person. She doesn't take something if she doesn't need it and will not give into impulses. Antha is able to make do with what she has, but she is always happy to recieve things. Antha is a kind person, but she's not very social. She can be shy and awkward around people and her personality sometimes surprises people.
History: Antha grew up in a middle class family as the youngest out of four. She was usually given hand-me downs, but she never mind. Antha always focused more on school and friends, although she didn't try to learn everything at once. She was told that she was an unusual child, taking every day one step at a time. When she finally reached college, she choose a major in teaching.
Other: N/A

Name: Carol Saffel
Human/Sin/Virtue: Virtue (Charity)
Appearance: Carol has bright blue eyes and a wide smile. Her hair is dark brown and falls to her waist. She takes good care of her slightly wavy hair, as she is going to donate it after it grows just a little longer. She wears worn blue jeans and a slightly oversized purple t-shirt, which has a round smiley face ball on the front. The only jewelry she wears is a necklace, which belonged to her mother. The cord is black, and from it hangs a metal dragon claw with a deep blue orb in its grasp.
Personality: Those that know Carol have often joked that she should have been named Charity instead. She’s a very kind person and is always giving—whether that is her time, things, emotions, or whatever else is needed. When people try to give her things, she finds somebody that needs them more. She’s a pretty happy individual, as those that give usually are, but there are times that she just wants to break down and cry. She’s hurting very much on the inside, for being abandoned by her father, and she misses her parents very much. There’s a very childlike innocence about her, which only disappears those few times that she breaks down.
History: Carol was born on Christmas Eve to a poor family. Her mother passed away only two years later, from an illness that she had been fighting for all of her life. Carol was their only child, and she was the only thing that kept her father from sinking into despair. She was the joy of his life and he was hers.
When she was four, her father was involved in an accident at work. He was in the construction business and both of his legs ended up mangled. For months he was unable to work and when he had finally recovered enough to go back, he was told by the doctors that he could never do hard manual labor again. He tried to find other work, but the jobs were scarce for a crippled man. Soon he grew to realize that he could not pay off his medical bills and continue to support both himself and his young daughter. Making the hardest decision of his life, he placed her into foster care.
Carol missed her father greatly, but she enjoyed her stay at the foster home. Even at the tender age she was, she was always helping the other kids out, as well as her caretakers. At first her acts of kindness were small and simple things, such as giving away some of her precious drawings or sharing her stuffed puppy dog with the others her age, but as she grew bigger, so did her acts of kindness.
Over the years her caretakers tried to find somebody to adopt her, but she always declined, telling them of one of the other children that needed a family more than she, as her father was still alive and was going to come back for her, as soon as he could. He never did.
Other: Inspired by the song Christmas Carol by Skip Ewing

Username: Magus1108
Name: Jack Whyte
Human/Sin/Virtue: (Human) Lust/Chastity
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/gino%20weinberg/Mystery_100/Gino%20Weinberg/3541.jpg?o=14
Personality: Jack is an upbeat kind of guy, always positive about things and a good-natured person. He tends to not let things get him down, and is often the life at many high-school parties he goes to. He’s also a bit of a ladies’ man.
History: Jack Whyte is the older stepbrother of Katie Whyte, and has been for some time. Technically speaking, he isn’t his father’s real biological son. In fact, Jack is Steven’s (his father’s name) nephew. His real father was Steven’s brother, Kevin. However, when he was just a young boy, his parents were killed in a car accident, and Jack ended up in the care of his uncle. As the years passed Jack ended up thinking of Steven as his new father. He was reluctant at first when he got a new step-mom and sister, but has come to accept them and rather enjoys Katie’s company. Jack hasn’t taken any drugs, though he has tried alcohol at several different occasions. Jack has yet to have sex with anyone, though he’s considering it with his current girlfriend.
Other:

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:08 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: 7 Open/Accepting T-M   7 Open/Accepting T-M I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:59 pm

I'd like to reserve Lust, and the Patience/Wrath Human please...
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: 7 Open/Accepting T-M   7 Open/Accepting T-M I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:01 pm

Velox you're missing something. Rule 6.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: 7 Open/Accepting T-M   7 Open/Accepting T-M I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:00 pm

"Sins...Virtues...it's all the same to me"

I'll reserve Pride, Patience, and the Envy/Kindness human.
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: 7 Open/Accepting T-M   7 Open/Accepting T-M I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:08 pm

Oh what the hey. I'll reserve the Greed demon and maybe something else. I'll think.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: 7 Open/Accepting T-M   7 Open/Accepting T-M I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:15 am

May I call Greed?
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: 7 Open/Accepting T-M   7 Open/Accepting T-M I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:03 am

Sry Sean but Plague got to it first, though besides Fire Lord you are all skipping rule 6. But I'll accept you guys anyways because I'm so nice. XP
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: 7 Open/Accepting T-M   7 Open/Accepting T-M I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:00 pm

I'm taking Sloth and Humility then.

Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: 7 Open/Accepting T-M   7 Open/Accepting T-M I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Why not, I'll join. I'd like Envy, Kindness, and the Lust/Chastity human if they're still available please.

Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: 7 Open/Accepting T-M   7 Open/Accepting T-M I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:33 pm

Accepted! Ok we need Gluttony, Chartity, Diligence, Temperance, Greed/Charity, Gluttony/Temperance, and Pride/Humility.

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: 7 Open/Accepting T-M   7 Open/Accepting T-M I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Eh Tokko, Fire Lord took Patience.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: 7 Open/Accepting T-M   7 Open/Accepting T-M I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:56 pm

I knew that.....*goes to edit* Thanks for telling me. I meant Temperance.

-----------------

Funnyness guys. We only need 7 more characters.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: 7 Open/Accepting T-M   7 Open/Accepting T-M I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:25 am

I know I'm double posting, but those seven characters don't have to be taken (they can become NPCs I guess) but I'd like them to be. But for now let's focus on those character sheets people! XD
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: 7 Open/Accepting T-M   7 Open/Accepting T-M I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:07 pm

Sorry. I seem to be forgetting to do that. (Gotta do it for another RP I'm in too.)

Well I had some ideas, but more people came and started snagging character spots. D I'd also like to reserve the Pride/Humility & the Greed/Charity humans, and the Diligence Virtue please. )
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: 7 Open/Accepting T-M   7 Open/Accepting T-M I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:55 pm

“Sins…Virtues…it’s all the same to me”

I'm taking Charity.

Name: Carol Saffel

Human/Sin/Virtue: Virtue (Charity)

Appearance: Carol has bright blue eyes and a wide smile. Her hair is dark brown and falls to her waist. She takes good care of her slightly wavy hair, as she is going to donate it after it grows just a little longer. She wears worn blue jeans and a slightly oversized purple t-shirt, which has a round smiley face ball on the front. The only jewelry she wears is a necklace, which belonged to her mother. The cord is black, and from it hangs a metal dragon claw with a deep blue orb in its grasp.

Personality: Those that know Carol have often joked that she should have been named Charity instead. She’s a very kind person and is always giving—whether that is her time, things, emotions, or whatever else is needed. When people try to give her things, she finds somebody that needs them more. She’s a pretty happy individual, as those that give usually are, but there are times that she just wants to break down and cry. She’s hurting very much on the inside, for being abandoned by her father, and she misses her parents very much. There’s a very childlike innocence about her, which only disappears those few times that she breaks down.

History: Carol was born on Christmas Eve to a poor family. Her mother passed away only two years later, from an illness that she had been fighting for all of her life. Carol was their only child, and she was the only thing that kept her father from sinking into despair. She was the joy of his life and he was hers.

When she was four, her father was involved in an accident at work. He was in the construction business and both of his legs ended up mangled. For months he was unable to work and when he had finally recovered enough to go back, he was told by the doctors that he could never do hard manual labor again. He tried to find other work, but the jobs were scarce for a crippled man. Soon he grew to realize that he could not pay off his medical bills and continue to support both himself and his young daughter. Making the hardest decision of his life, he placed her into foster care.

Carol missed her father greatly, but she enjoyed her stay at the foster home. Even at the tender age she was, she was always helping the other kids out, as well as her caretakers. At first her acts of kindness were small and simple things, such as giving away some of her precious drawings or sharing her stuffed puppy dog with the others her age, but as she grew bigger, so did her acts of kindness.

Over the years her caretakers tried to find somebody to adopt her, but she always declined, telling them of one of the other children that needed a family more than she, as her father was still alive and was going to come back for her, as soon as he could. He never did.

Other: Inspired by the song Christmas Carol by Skip Ewing

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: 7 Open/Accepting T-M   7 Open/Accepting T-M I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:41 pm

Yeah more people!! You are reserved. And I changed one of the rules. We need two more (and at least half of the reserved character sheets) before we can begin.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: 7 Open/Accepting T-M   7 Open/Accepting T-M I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:43 pm

I'm finished!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: 7 Open/Accepting T-M   7 Open/Accepting T-M I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:15 pm

Congrats Casey for being the first person (besides me) that finished their character sheet. We're probably begin sometime in January.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: 7 Open/Accepting T-M   7 Open/Accepting T-M I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:56 am

*bump*

Hey guys please try and get your character sheets in. I want to start soon. Even if we don't get Gluttony and Gluttony/Temperance I want to begin soon.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: 7 Open/Accepting T-M   7 Open/Accepting T-M I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:34 pm

Username: Magus1108
Name: Jack Whyte
Human/Sin/Virtue: (Human) Lust/Chastity
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/gino%20weinberg/Mystery_100/Gino%20Weinberg/3541.jpg?o=14
Personality: Jack is an upbeat kind of guy, always positive about things and a good-natured person. He tends to not let things get him down, and is often the life at many high-school parties he goes to. He’s also a bit of a ladies’ man.
History: Jack Whyte is the older stepbrother of Katie Whyte, and has been for some time. Technically speaking, he isn’t his father’s real biological son. In fact, Jack is Steven’s (his father’s name) nephew. His real father was Steven’s brother, Kevin. However, when he was just a young boy, his parents were killed in a car accident, and Jack ended up in the care of his uncle. As the years passed Jack ended up thinking of Steven as his new father. He was reluctant at first when he got a new step-mom and sister, but has come to accept them and rather enjoys Katie’s company. Jack hasn’t taken any drugs, though he has tried alcohol at several different occasions. Jack has yet to have sex with anyone, though he’s considering it with his current girlfriend.
Other:
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: 7 Open/Accepting T-M   7 Open/Accepting T-M I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:04 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 Open/Accepting T-M   7 Open/Accepting T-M I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7 Open/Accepting T-M
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: