New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Five Nobles (Now accepting)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:37 pm

"Maybe-" Rosette began, but was cut off as she reflexively jerked her shoulder back and away from David, nearly falling backwards. "You're hot!" She exclaimed, rubbing her shoulder. She knew they were nothing like those others. It was impossible. It couldn't happen. It was illogical. I'm not like them. She thought to herself. "For every bad guy, there must be a good guy." She thought aloud, "Perhaps that's us."
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:42 pm

He couldn't help but grin. "I know I am." He chuckled a little. "...I'd like to think that as well. Maybe those other guys are on our side, too?" He thought back to his stupid stuffed dragon. Nah, that'd be silly...
He looked down at his hands. "...Sorry if I burned you. Again."
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:48 pm

Rosette couldn't help but grin as he easily twisted her statement. "They didn't appear to want to harm us, and they were fighting our apparent enemy. So perhaps you're right." As he apologized, Rosette looked at the various burns on her arms, and the one around her waist, before looking back to him. "It's okay, I think I'm getting used to it." She joked lightly with a small smile. "But once that green-headed one ceases attack. We should find out." Rosette said, ready to take the risk to get answers. Same old curious Rosette.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm

"Yeah...I wouldn't mind answers as well. Let's go." he reached for her hand, then stopped. "...Right. This is going to take some getting used to." he opened up the door after moving the desk out of the way. "Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:53 pm

She pretended to curtsy, before stepping out. "Thank you, kind sir." She joked, waiting for him to step out as well. The school was still rather dark. And she preferred it this way. Somehow it made her feel less vulnerable to the newest dangers of the world.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:57 pm

He kicked a locker out of their way with surprising new strength. He feigned familiarity with it, as to keep her from becoming even more concerned. "Hey, come to think of it, I don't even know your name." He turned to look at her. "I'm David."
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:04 am

"Oh, I didn't even realize..." She said, looking to him as well. "My name is Rosette." She told him over her shoulder, climbing over a crumpled bunch of two or three lockers to get to the other side of the hallway, where the path to the door was now clear.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:07 am

"Heh. Yeah, we got along awfully well for people who've never met before. You seem kinda familiar, anyway." He hopped over the locker and opened up the door into the early morning sunlight. "Hey, do you think they'll cancel school once they see someone screwed up a bunch of lockers?"
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:16 am

Rosette smiled, pointing to the hand that held the door. "I think they might wonder why their door handle was melted." She laughed quietly, stepping through the doorway into the daylight outside. Which felt somewhat awkward after being in the dark school building for so long. And it took her dark eyes a moment to adjust to the new lighting. She leaned her head in for a moment, keeping herself steady with one hand set lightly, yet firmly on the door frame.

"Coming?"
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:29 pm

"Yep...no way am I going to be blamed for this mess," he said, letting go of the knob. Low and behold, it was actually a little misshapen...or maybe it was just a trick of the light?
he felt his body warn up again as he stepped out into the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:21 pm

"No this is pointless," Orose-Shinri stated, looking at what was going on. "It's better to regroup and kill you all later." She turned to Alec and hissed in his face, "And you will be one of the first to die."

Then she scattered orbs all around, and leviated up and was soon gone.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:30 pm

"Cause it worked so well for you the first time around..." Fall muttered, standing up and brushing herself off. "What a load of creeps." I don't get this...How was she doing that? It nearly pissed Fall off that a weirdo like that thoguht they could just burst in and start killing humans, and expect them to behave while they were at it.

Rosette glanced around, "I think destruction of school property would be an understatement."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:36 pm

"The buses should arrive in twelve minutes, thank goodness this school isn't close to any homes....but still. We should leave before the police come." Alec decided before looking around to make sure that everyone was there. "Still missing Karmee and Ran.....I'll just have to call her later." The Protector decided.

"Fine but let me at least heal you before you run off again." Tristan said as he walked over to his friend with his hand reached out.

"Not now, we need to leave as quickly as we can and healing would take too long. Cerise, Rosette, David, Fall....follow us." Alec said after pushing Tristan's hand out of the way and he turned to walk away from the school.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:42 pm

Fall stared at the two for a moment, before shrugging. They hadn't harmed her during battle, and honestly, maybe this was the change she had been wishing for this morning. She felt like her life schedule had just been shredded in two, and really, it felt kind of nice. She knew, somewhere in her, that after today things would change. Finally, something would change. For better or for worse, Fall hadn't an idea, but at least something was changing...

--

Rosette turned as her name was said by the boy who had been fighting like the others, the one she had nameed Protector, only by coincidence of course, and for a moment, wondered how he knew her name. She looked to David, waiting to see what he wanted to do before responding. Rosette usually never looked to others on what to do. She always knew exactly what should happen or how to act, just by a weird type of instinct she'd always had. But this one had saved her life; twice. In half an hour. Rosette wasn't planning on making a decision that involved him without his opinion on it.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:17 pm

He looked back at her with an eyebrow raised, not used to people looking to him for anything, especially advice. He sighed, getting the message. "Look...Let's walk and talk. I don't want to be caught, but I don't trust you, either." He started walking, reached Tristan, and asked "How do you know our names?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:30 pm

"It's my job to know you. Too bad I never get paid." Tristan replied as he began walking away from the school as well.

"You volunteered to protect them, since you can't fight then you stalk. It's not my fault that as a protector your only use is as backup or information." Alec pointed out to his comrade without looking at him.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:41 pm

Rosette followed after him, as they walked over to the other two, walking alongside them. She wasn't sure where they were going, but she didn't see them as a threat. By appearance anyways. She knew at any moment they could turn on them, but now was not the time for dwelling on what could happen.

--

Fall followed them as they walked, unusally quiet for her, but she was a little lost in thought. She had no idea what was going on, but she wasn't going to stick around the school, and she wanted some answers. They appeared to know something.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:21 am

David walked next to Rosette, as she was the only one he trusted at the moment. "What do you mean, 'it's my job?'" he asked Tristan. "And what's more, what's your name anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:44 am

"Tristan Avedis, it's lovely to meet you David Iseri." The Protector responded as he quickly grabbed and shook the boy's hand before releasing it quickly. "He's hot!" Tristan shouted up ahead to Alec as he tapped his hand lightly and fixed the minor burns.

"Then that makes two that we can confirm so far." Alec replied as he continued to walk, scanning the area before him for some kind of place to stay and sit still for while without gaining anyone's attention.

"Anyways my partner over there is Alec Merari, Karmee Nuli is also a Protector...then there's Renee O-"
"She doesn't count." Alec stated as he cut Tristan off.
"Just because she doesn't remember doesn't mean she doesn't count. I don't agree with your theory that fate rejected her by letting her live a normal life." Sir Avedis retorted happily, which was rather off putting to Alec.

"Anyways our job is to protect you from those who would harm you."
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:46 am

David couldn't help but grin at Rosette after Tristan's exclamation. He coughed, then said "Why are you guys trying to "protect" us? How do we know this isn't some big joke?"
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:53 am

Rosette thought for a moment after listening to them speak. She looked up, "But why do we need protecting? Why is anyone at all targetting us?" She asked, still curious as to how this related to them at all. "And something strange is happening to me," She paused, "Can you explain that too?" Rosette could've asked a million questions, but when she really thought about it, those two basic questions summed up everything she wanted to know.

"Yea, what's all this with Witchy Von Celery coming out of nowhere and trying to kill me?" Fall asked, her hands folded behind her head as she walked.

"And just where is it that we're walking to anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:05 am

"Somewhere where we can answer your questions without being seen or questioned. There's a small possibility teachers or other students could have seen us at that fight and I honestly think it would be better that you know everything before interrogations so you don't stupidly tell the police something they shouldn't know." Alec replied matter-of-factly.

"Don't mind him, he's just mad that his girlfriend of four years tried to kill him today." Tristan whispered to the Nobles trailing behind along with him.

"She was not my girlfriend, she was my false best friend. We both saw something mutually beneficial as a cover and realized the other person wasn't as stupid as we originally thought." Alec said rudely before a satisfied look came to his face.

"There. We can use that park." The Protector said as he pointed at a small park full of trees and with nothing but a small gazebo within it.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:18 am

He obviously doesn't take any of us for intelligent... Rosette thought to herself, looking like someone who had just been told something they already knew. Obviously she wouldn't have told the police anything. It might lead them to what had happened with her in the building, and then surely she'd be shipped off for testing and study. As they approached the park, Rosette couldn't help but smile as she scanned the area, admiration lurking in the dark shades of her eyes. Even the gazebo, though it was old, still had that antique look to it.

Fall quickened her pace slightly to match Alec's, "I'm sure she still loves you," She teased in a whisper, a smirk on her face, before moving on ahead of him, and towards the small gazebo that resided in the park.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:24 am

"That was kind of harsh..." David muttered, hearing Fall's remark. He looked at Tristan, considered asking another question, then just gave up. Everyone else seemed to be asking the same questions he was; why bother wasting his breath? He walked into the gazebo and sat down on the floor, crossing his legs "Indian" style.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:28 am

Alec rolled his eyes before running towards the Gazebo and arriving there in about four seconds. Satisfied with his time the Protector sat down and looked up at Fall as she arrived.

"And he says I'm a show off." Tristan muttered as he shook his head in fake disgust. "So, I see that your enjoying the nice atmosphere the cluster of trees give to this area, it's almost like night ill be here soon and it's only seven-ish A.M." The Protector said cheerfully as they walked through the trees and into the gazebo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Five Nobles (Now accepting)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next