New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Five Nobles (Now accepting)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:31 pm

"I know Daeomns aren't given the best education Oronri. But one would think that you would actually know the correct title of your prey." Alec said sarcastically as he used his normal fist and punched at the girl quickly.

"He'll be fine, he's been training for this for years, now run and let us do our job." Tristan said politely with a hint of emotion.
---------------------------
Sade ran out into the school yard and saw the brawl before her yards away from her. "What the?"
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:38 pm

Rystera scoffed, looking over at the Daemon. "Well, next time you 'might need me', you should learn to respect your elders. Or I'll be able to name a few other things you might 'need'." He finished his conversation with Orose-Shinri, who appeared to be high on her horse this evening. "Now." He turned towards the Noble on the ground, only to find her unconcious, and with a head wound. Well, it would appear I threw her a little too hard... He thought to himself, before turning back to scan the current situation.

--

Fall found herself impatient, and no longer capable to watch things just go by. She darted from behind the building, running at the green-haired girl, and attempting to full-on tackle her from behind.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:42 pm

Orose-Shinri blocked the blow and set out more orbs.

"Really? I believe what I said was correct. She won't fight me or anyone. Doesn't that make her a wimp?" She smiled cruelly. "It sure makes her the first one who's going to be killed."

Then noticing another Noble was foolishly running at her, she grabbed her by the thoart. "Of course this one might be the first."

She ignored the other daemon's words. She needed to concentrate on fighting with their enemy right now.

Cerise nodded and began to run away. But she didn't move far. She was still worrying about Alec and the others who were still there. She didn't want any of them to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:52 pm

Alec Merari quickly rolled to the side and dodged the orbs once again, the explosive balls were too slow to actually effect the Protector and he knew that Orose-Shinri probably didn;t have enough time to use the things strategically.

"Nat....the idiotically stubborn one." Alec hissed through clenched teeth as he saw the girl be captured by Orose-Shinri. "I wont be able to attack fast enough....Orose would probably just use the girl as a human shield and have me kill her. Then that just means.......plan G-7 should do." The Tutor decided quickly as a small annoyed smile came to his face.
-----------------------
Tristan looked around and groaned when he saw Fall charge at the Daemon. "Well this scenario is certainly....unpleasant."
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:09 pm

Fall immediatly struggled in the girl's grip, refusing to remain still and let her get the best of her. Stubborn as always. And she knew it too. "Let go of me, you witch!" Fall snarled, swinging her lower body up in an attempt to smash her tennis shoes againt the girl's face, and at the same time, shot out her arms to take hold of the girl's hair and pull. Something was off about this girl, she wasn't human. She couldn't be.

--

Rystera watched from where he stood with his arms crossed as Orose-Shinri delt with the madness that had formed maybe ten feet from him. This definitely hadn't been what he had in mind when he set out to take on the Nobles. This was just pathetic. And he wasn't thinking about just the humans. The Daemon had really put herself on the spot when she'd attacked Kena. Then again, he wasn't really doing anything himself, though at least he had one of the Nobles down. 1/5 wasn't too bad. He looked over at her, still lying on the ground. Any other Daemon might've crushed her skull while she was at such a vulnerable point. But while Rystera didn't have much, he had honor. And he wasn't about to kill the Noble, one, while she was unable to fight back, and two, no better then a weak little human. He wouldn't kill her that was.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:24 pm

A smirk came to Alec's face as he leaped forward when Fall distracted Orose-Shinri. Within two seconds the protector was right next to his false friend, swinging his feet to knock her down.
--------------
Tristan quickly turned his gaze towards Rystera and Rosette as he saw the scene before him. Rosette was hurt, but not in any mortal danger and it didn't look like the Daemon was about to use any cheap shots to finish the girl. "Ah, an honorable warrior, he must be one of the older Daemons." The Protector decided as he studied his appearance.

"I see that you happen to think things through a bit, unlike your......ally over there." Tristan asked in an unsure tone as he looked at Rystera.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:31 pm

"Or perhaps I just don't care." Rystera replied in a low voice. He didn't exactly want his enemies to figure anything about him out. Even the small details. So when facing someone, he usually switched things around a lot, until they had no idea who he was, or what he was like. Always acting out a multiple split personality, and never letting it up. As far as Rystera knew, there was yet to be a single living being on this planet, or Orchidia, that could honestly nail his personality at 100%.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:12 am

"Hmm Apathy, what a useless trait to have. Now why would your creators ever give you something of no use to them?" Tristan asked as he looked at the Daemon, actually interested in him. "So either your lying. Or you could be sabotaging this mission...or, I was correct and you happen to be more intelligent then my partners friend over there is." The Protector thought slyly as he watched another Noble save Rosette. "Thank you Destah, it's like your doing my job for me."

Last edited by Alec on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:17 am

David had been watching the fight for the past minute or so, and saw that a girl had been knocked out and was currently down for the count. "...Crap..." He glanced around nervously, then gathered up his courage and ran at the fallen female. In a few moments he gathered her up and had her riding piggy-back while he made his escape, about to where Fall had come from. When he and her were safely out of sight, he placed her back on the ground to get a better look at the wound.
"Ugh, it's gonna need stitches..." he muttered to himself, ripping a small part of his shirt off to try and dab at the blood. He hadn't taken any kind of first-aid classes, so he just went with instinct, and his instincts where currently screaming at him to make the red stuff go away. Then he glanced at the girl's arms and noticed two small burn-marks where he'd touched her skin...
"No...no way..." but there wasn't enough time to ponder whether or not he was the one who made those marks, as he realized that someone probably saw him make his little rescue...

(Are the protectors supposed to know they're protectors? I remember reading they remembered some bit of their lives on Orchidia, not necessarily their jobs...)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:28 am

((I suppose a Protector could also not know about their job....might switch things up having one Protector not know their own job either.))
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:29 am

Rystera turned to face the Protector, a somewhat amused glimmer in his eyes. "Beats me." He replied, a grin crawling up his face as he ran a hand through his mess of black hair. "Is there a reason you're so interested, Super-Man? Honestly, I think you're a useless life-form. You don't see me saying it aloud."
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:32 am

David let the girl's limp body lean against the school wall, hoping this was the right thing to do. It probably wasn't. Regardless, he peeked around the wall and watched the strange people conversing and combating one another. The feeling he had only moments before, when he smelled that horrid sickly-sweetness, was coming back as he looked to the girl currently talking. "You just said it out loud," he muttered, hearing her insult.

(I was planning on Renee not knowing about her job, but someone mentioned her before, saying she'd "cover David." As much as I love it when people mention my characters, this isn't quite what I had in mind...)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:45 am

((That was Tristan who said that, and if he is the one who discovered who each of the nobles are then he could also know that Renee was a protector without actually telling her or being friends with her. He could also have just been sure that Renee would protect Destah even if she didn't know that she had powers. He's kind of a stalker like that, but in a nice way.))

"Well it is true that I have no intentions of fighting you, after all I would never win so what's the point. I have no problems with distracting you, getting to know you, manipulating you for my own curiosity." Tristan said as his voice grew slightly quieter with each item he listed.

"I'm rather fascinated with you.....would you like to tell me your name, I enjoy it when people tell me their names. It's like finding out who they are and what their destiny might be at the same time." Tristan said as he leaned back and didn't pay attention to what his partners were doing. He was practically flirting with the daemon before him and this entertained Sir Avedis greatly.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:53 am

((That should work. Also, lol.))
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:17 am

"I'm not sure if you're aware, but you're very annoying." Rystera said quietly, his eye twitched slightly with irritation. He really, really, did not like talkative people. "And a little on the not-so-bright-boring side, thought I should throw that one out there too." He finished, before crouching down, and jumping up into the air. Upon reaching his highest point, his levitation skills kicked in, and carried him to the roof of the school building, from where he glared down at the Protector, before proceeding to look around for something more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:23 am

Tristan shrugged in response and looked at his car out in the parking lot. "I guess I should just get this over with." The young man decided as he walked out to the vehicle.

"I really shouldn't consider myself a pacifist for carrying this around." The Protector commented as he pulled out the small yet not small enough to hide on his body gun. "And since they don;t know I'm a pacifist though......this should end the drama for now." Tristan decided as he picked up the weapon and loaded it before turning around and looking back at everyone at the school.
---------------------
"Huhuhu." Sade breathed heavily as she ran down the hall, her headache getting worse and worse with each second. "I have to find someone, have to tell a-" The thought left the girls mind as she collapsed onto the ground.

Last edited by Alec on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:30 am

"Holy SHI--" David covered his mouth before finishing freaking out, biting down on his knuckles to try and control himself. Crap, holy CRAP, how did he-?! he couldn't stop thinking as he stared up at the human- scratch that, what he had THOUGHT was a human, until said "human" had gotten the idea to clear an entire building in a single bound.
"This is getting too freaky..." he muttered, composing himself. A part of him was starting to yearn at the injustice of the situation, how this seemingly super-human being felt it had to pick on a helpless girl, but he quickly blotted that part of himself out; this wasn't the time to be examining the fairness of combat.
He glanced inside the school and saw another girl collapse. "It's a freaking epidemic or something..." David glanced at the nearby door, at the girl he was currently guarding, then sighed, taking her upon his back again and opening the door, to try and help the new victim of whatever the hell was going on.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:08 am

Rosette's dark eyes flickered open. She felt like someone had taken a bat to her head. "Wh-what's going on?" She whispered, coming to her senses, and feeling a body beneath her. With her awakening came the most recent memories. The coldness in the boy's eyes, and the ground rushing towards her. And the feeling of weakness where something told her she should be strong. But she had no recollection of being where she was now. "Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:15 am

"Oh, great, you're awake..." David shut the door and ran through the dimly lit halls; the teachers weren't at school yet, strangely. He stopped next to Sade, then put Rosette down, holding her arm to try and steady her, but on the sleeve, just in case. "I don't know what happened. All I know is you were knocked out and bleeding, and a bunch of people were fighting outside." He glanced down at Sade, and had her lie on her back, so that she wouldn't end up cramping up for the time being.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:24 am

For some reason, in the darkness of the halls, Rosette's head cleared of all dizziness. She reached behind her head, unlike most, she wasn't too grossed out when she felt the cut and the dried blood, but she did shiver a bit. Shaking it clear, Rosette kneeled down beside the girl. "Better to focus on the current issue, than the one not currently involving us. She ripped off the sleeve of her black, somewhat dress shirt, and handed it to the boy. She didn't know who he was, but at the moment, it didn't matter. "Wet this with the fountain over there, we need to maintain her body temperature on a healthy level." She asked quietly. Rosette gently took the young girl's wrist into her fingers, counting the pauses between her pulse.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:26 am

Susan sat up and noticed two other students in the hall next to her, one looking rather injured. "It would appear I have a burn myself." The Daemon realized as she saw a burn in the shape of a hand on her skin. "It's very, very recent...Sade what have you been getting into?" Susann tried to figure out before she looked up at the older girl beside her.

"Whats going on?" She asked as she made sure there was a bit of panic in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:30 am

'Well, isn't that just the question of the hour," David muttered, glancing down at the sleeve that Rosette had ripped. "Well, this thing's pretty much useless..." He looked at Sade. "You feeling ok?"
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:38 am

Rosette tilted her head, staring at the girl in curiousity for a moment. "Curiouser, and curiouser." [[Whoever can guess where I got that line gets a cookie.]] She said, before looking to the boy across from her, and sighing. "I could've sworn...But she appears fine now, and that's all that matters." She looked back to the girl. "But she does still need to elevate her legs, just in case." Rosette said, completely oblivious that this girl wasn't the same girl she was before, and that this wasn't a faint under normal circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am

(Alice in Wonderland?)

"...Whatever. Do you think we still need to use the wet sleeve?" David asked, holding it up again, glancing at Sade and noticing she had the same kind of smell as the two creeps from outside.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:53 am

[[Nailed it.]]

Rosette looked from the sleeve to the girl, unsure. She put a hand to the girl's forehead. "I'm not certain." She lowered her hand, "She doesn't appear to need it anymore. It's like nothing ever happened." She looked at the girl. Something didn't feel so right about her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Five Nobles (Now accepting)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next