New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Five Nobles (Now accepting)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:33 am

Sighing, David thought to himself Great, we already have some rivalries going on... He looked back at Tristan after he spoke, then glanced at Rosette. Her powers seemed to work in the darkness of the school building...maybe they'd work again here?
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:36 am

Fall raised an eyebrow as Alec looked up at her when she walked in. "What are you staring at?" She asked, before looking away and swinging over onto the railing around the gazebo, taking her seat there.

Rosette walked into the little gazebo, still admiring it's structure and appearance. She took a seat on one of the benches that stretched along the sides, her hands folded in her lap, waiting for them to begin the explanation patiently. Perhaps now she could get a better understanding of what was happening, and how they were involved.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:43 am

Well, at least she's not teleporting all over the place or anything, he thought. He sat down next to her. "...How are you feeling?" he asked, trying not to get too close, as he would probably end up burning her again.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:47 am

Rosette looked to David as he sat next to her. "I'm okay. I have a bit of a headache, and should probably clean this up soon," She said, reaching to the back of her head, and running her fingers along the cut, and moving them away after feeling the now dry blood. "How about you? How is your body temperature?" She asked, wondering if he had gained any more control over it in the time that had passed.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:49 am

He laid his head back against the pillar of the gazebo with a thunk. "...I'm burning up, I just keep getting hotter. I can't make it go down..." He put his hand about an inch above hers, and even then, it was probably too close; like putting your hand in an oven without shutting the door.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:55 am

"Wow..." Rosette breathed, as the heat from his hand washed over her own. "Try thinking cold. Imagine yourself as being cold. Not expiriencing the feeling, but being the feeling." She suggested, still looking down at his hand. "One cannot be in a way, until this one can see themself in that way."
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:00 am

"I'm in a winter wonderland." He grinned a little, his eyes still closed. "...Well, I feel colder. But I think it's just mind over matter, really..." He put his hand back in his lap. "...Well, I'm not getting any warmer, I think. Maybe I can keep things at this level for a while."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:01 am

Alec looked around and nodded when he saw that everyone had taken a seat. "I would've preferred this conversation to have involved of Ran and Karmee, but I suppose you would all prefer answers now so we'll go ahead anyways.'' The Protector said as he made sure to look each one of them in the eye as he spoke.

"So now can I-"

"You can heal me later Tristan." Alec said as he cut the boy off and ignored the Protector's disappointed and slightly annoyed scowl.

"Anyways. You are the reincarnated forms of four out of the five nobles. Sarii of the shadows." Alec said as he pointed at Rosette. "She was the wisest of the nobles. Nat of the light." The Protector continued as his gaze switched to Fall. "She was the one known for her strong-will. I actually knew her."

"Destah. The one who could control heat and it's absence as well. He was known for his strong philosophy and amazing self-control." Alec added as he looked at David sharply, putting an emphasis on removing heat.

"And then we had Kena the gentle and kind-hearted. She was the one everyone trusted and wanted to be friends with. Nat always said it was beca-Well I guess that doesn't matter now." Alec said as his sight turned onto Cerise, cutting himself off and removing the smile that had appeared on his face as he realized he had begun to ramble.

"Now then are there any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:04 am

David raised his hand high. "Yeah. That whole making heat go away thing. How did that work, exactly? I'm guessing since heat is energy, he had to transfer it somewhere else, so..." If there were a lightbulb over his head, it would have gone off. "...I can just send it somewhere else..." he put his hand down, put his hands in his laps, and fell into deep concentration.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:13 am

"Complete and utter self-control over your thoughts and emotions." Alec simply stated as he looked at David. "I suppose we should be glad that you're a calmer personality then other teens. If you felt extremely strong emotions you could end up killing anyone around you and we would have to isolate you."

"The key isn't to ignore emotions like Alec implied though, it's to make sure that you decide what you feel. It took Destah six years to perfect completely, but he was able to mantain his core body temperatures after only about five months of training." Tristan explained as he tried to make it sound a bit more pleasant.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:15 am

Rosette smiled, "Give it time." She said, before turning back to all the others in the gazebo. She thought it a little funny, how different they all were from one another. She wondered for a moment how this would fair, were they to end up staying together like this for some reason. She pictured it a little awkward and perhaps a few might get irritated at first, but over time, she would bet they'd make a great team. She shook her head clear of the thought. That's absurd, Rosette, why on Earth would we all be forming a group like this? She thought about it, and the way the events added up, and how the Protectors spoke, she reached the conclusion that it was highly likely they would stick together this way.

She awoke from her daydream as Alec pointed to her, and stated whom she was appreantly reincarnated from. ...Wise? She thought to herself, going back into deep thought once again.

--

Fall leaned back on the railing, swinging down so she was looking at them from an upside-down angle, one arm rest on the warm wood of the gazebo's floor, the other wrapped lightly around her waist to keep her shirt from coming down with her. "So, what does this mean exactly? For us?" She asked, basically wondering what was going to happen next, and out of curiousity, "And what was that Nat always said?"
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:22 am

"Heh, it's not that I don't feel things, it's that I just don't show them too often..." he grinned, despite keeping the rest of his face the picture of concentration. "...There. I think I lowered it a few degrees." He nodded when Fall spoke. "We're given these powers for a reason. What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:35 am

"I would rather not talk about her right now." Alec replied to Fall before looking back at David.

"It's good that you can control your actions, that's the first step. But to be effective with your powers you have to be able to control what's going on the inside as well. You have to know what your emotions are going to do before you even feel them." The Protector said as he let the words sink in.

"And the reason that you have these powers are because you have a responsibility."

"A destiny of sorts." Tristan added with a smile as he tried to include himself in the conversation.

"Trist, please don't make this more cliche then it has to be." Alec answered as he used his friends nickname.

"Yes one could call it a destiny.Your job is pretty much....to stop the end of the world.." The Protector said as he rushed the last part.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:39 am

David immediately facepalmed. (For the un-informed, this is the action of slamming your face into your palms. Try it!) "Okay, yeah, this has got to be a hoax or something. An extremely elaborate one. But please, the whole "save the world" thing?" He looked up at them. "C'mon, come up with something more interesting...or original. Not like something I see every day in the movies."
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:42 am

Fall huffed, looking to the right, and bringing her arm off the ground to cross it with her other. Excuse me for wanting to know... She thought to herself. Of course, him not wanting to talk about it only made her want to know even more. Fall rolled her eyes, "Just the fate of the world in your hands, no pressure or anything!" She said with mock enthusiasm.

"That's..." Rosette said, looking up from the depths of her mind. "...Why I'm here?" She asked no one in particular. She was never one to ask herself her purpose in life. She always thought that if she had one, she would have to hold patience to learn of it. And now...Now she knew. And knowing this to be her purpose, put Rosette in a whole new perspective.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:48 am

David forgot his anger and looked over at Rosette. "...Are you okay?" He realized what she did, too; he knew what he was meant for, when his life was barely started. At least that means he can work harder to fulfill his purpose, but at the same time, isn't learning what it is half the fun in life? "Ugh, this is just a huge philosophical mess..." he rubbed his temples, thinking hard. Should he trust these people? They at least seemed to know what they were talking about, but he'd been fooled before...
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:50 am

"Not my fault the universe is cliche and mean." Alec replied unsympathetically. "But if you really think this is a hoax are you going to deny the explosions earlier today, or the fact that a minute ago you were overheating to dangerous levels without actually dying?" The Protector asked as he challenged David's skepticism.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:53 am

"...Yeah, that's pretty hard to deny, I guess." he sighed, leaning his head back again. "Look, it's still pretty hard to swallow, alright? Sometimes the things happening right in front of you are the hardest to acknowledge are real."
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:58 am

Rosette blinked, straightening. "Yes...Yes, I'm fine." She said, smiling slightly. It was a little depressing almost, to know that one mystery was now gone from her life, but it also made her happy to know she had something to work towards, that would literally benefit all of mankind. She felt peaceful at that moment, and the sun peeked from behind the clouds without her noticing. The long shadow of a tree cast over her, and she dematerialized from where she had been sitting without warning. Showing back up about a foot above ground, outside in the shadow of the gazebo. She fell the short distance to the ground, as even with her powers, she could not defy gravity, and plopped onto the grass with an "Oh!" of realization and partially shock. There it goes again... She thought to herself, wondering why she was put out here, and if the location was just random. Sarii of the shadows... It didn't click until just then. So, a sort of teleportation between shadows...Am I able to control this...? She asked herself, once again in her mind, and forgetting the fact that she was still sitting in the grass outside the gazebo. Rosette had a tendency to block out her senses to the world when she thought deeply about things, it was one of her faults, but like all, she would grow to improve this eventually.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:07 am

David jumped up like there had been a gunshot. In truth, during his thinking, he'd also been staring at Rosette; the sudden absence of her face in his immediate vision was, obviously, shocking. He peeked his head out of the gazebo. "Uh...you ok?" he asked, eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:12 am

Rosette looked up, dark eyes blank and glazed over from thought. She blinked once, bringing reality back into her world. "Um, sorry about that. And I think so." She said, looking down at the ground before getting to her feet. She started walked back to the gazebo, feeling a little shaken after being cuaght off guard, but shook it off soon enough.

I need to practice on controlling that... Rosette told herself, moving up the steps and back into the gazebo with the others. She'd been off in thought much more than usual today. With everything that was going on, she had to tell herself she'd dwell on it later, and to pay attention to the present for now.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:19 am

David sat back down, trying to relax again. "So...As you guys can see, our powers aren't exactly under control. How are we going to train? Like, after school or something?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:35 am

Cerise wasn't really paying attention. In fact she was still bawling her eyes out. This was too much for the young girl. So she did not hear any of Alec's explaination or at least not well. Cerise was trying to calm down, but it was hard. Seeing them almost get hurt. Cerise did feel weak. She never liked to fight and so that was going to get her and maybe others killed.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:42 pm

Alec was about to answer when he looked past Destah and saw that Cerise was still crying. "Well then........Tristan why don't you explain this one, you needed something to do anyways." Alec answered as he stood up, grunting in pain for a second before he manage to regain his unemotional expression.

"K-Cerise. Why don't we take a walk." The Protector asked quietly after walking over to the depressed girl.
-/-\-
"Hmm? Oh, oh yeah." Tristan replied as he stood up and walked a few feet to where Alec had been sitting. "Well the Protectors would've preferred for us to have as much time as possible with your training....this would mean skipping school. But if none of you feel comfortable with your grades dropping then I suppose we could meet back here after school everyday...." Tristan said as he let the sentence fade off, not sure if he was doing his job correctly.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:44 pm

Cerise looked up at Alec and felt a little self-conscious. She wiped her face on her sleeve and nodded, standing.

"I'm sorry for freaking out," she said.
--------------
Orose-Shinri was mad. She was in an alley making plans on how to get back at the Nobles and Alec. She was going to get Alec too. He was the only Protector Orose-Shinri wanted to kill with her own hands. And she knew Alec knew that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Five Nobles (Now accepting)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next