New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Five Nobles (Now accepting)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:58 pm

"That's quite an expression you're wearing," Rystera said, who had been leaning on his side against the wall of the alley for some time now.

Fall swung back up on the railing, having grown bored with the position she had been sitting in, and the blood rushing to her head had begun to feel a little uncomfortable. And now layed on her back, hands behind her head, one leg hanging down and swinging slightly with her movement. She stared up at the ceiling of the gazebo, "I'd love to skip school. Routine's getting to be a pain." She said, studying the way the wood worked.

She doesn't believe in herself...Rosette frowned, as she looked over to Cerise while she walked away for a moment, before looking back to Tristan. "Whatever works best for everyone else. My grades aren't too important to me, when taking into consideration the lives of millions." She said softly, not necessarily giving an answer, but just agreeing to whatever the majority said.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:00 pm

"Well I'm sorry for throwing you across the school yard after my friend tried to kill you in the middle of us lying to your face." Alec said as they walked away from the park, making a point of how what he had done to her was most likely worse then anything she had done.
--------
"Perfect, then I'll just need to help Alec hack into the school and take care of a few things so your parents never find out and everything will be fine." Tristan said happily.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:05 pm

"Rystera I need to talk to you," Orose-Shinri said. She knew that she had to make amends for her cold attitude. If Orose-Shinri was going to survive this she needed help. There was no denying that.
-----------------
"No it's ok. I wouldn't have been able to fight anyways. You were start to take me out of the fight," Cerise responded, looking at the ground. "So am I really a Noble? And what is that exactly again?"
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:09 pm

"Oh, I know you do," Rystera said, grinning in that irritating way of his that said, 'I knew it'. He stepped farther into the dark alley way, arms crossed. "So, go on. What do you need to talk about Oronri?" He asked, though he pretty much knew the answer.

Fall smirked, "And so the good guys are bad at heart, eh?" She said to no one in particular, picturing them sneaking into the school, or hacking into the system from afar. Well, at least I'm not stuck with a bunch of goodies. She thought to herself, feeling a little better about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:17 pm

"Well one could say...Well. Your body is human and your mind is human as well, correct? But your soul is alien, it's not from this earth and thus your sould is more powerful then any humans alive, it's also more powerful then us protectors as well." Alec said as he walked along, trying to explain what Cerise was but not sure what the correct words would be.

"And your soul is changing the world around you as it opens up, it's going to enhance your mind, parts of your body too, but since it is your soul you'll still be you." The Protector added as well as he tried to not say something rude to Cerise while walking, slightly afraid that he would hurt her feelings again.
----------------------------------------------
"Well it's not that we're bad at heart as much as it's that we just don't give a damn about the rules when there's millions of lives involved." Tristan said hoping that cleared things up but knowing Fall would probably interpret it however she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:22 pm

"I think I understand," Cerise said. It was kind of a weird concept, but it did make sense. Especially after what happened today. Cerise half smiled at the idea and looked at Alec. "So are you an alien?"
----------------------
"I can't face the Five Nobles and there obnoxious Protectors alone. So I want to make a pact with you." Orose-Shinri looked at her fellow daemon, trying to show no emotions. "But no matter what, Alec is mine to kill."
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:30 pm

'Oh, I'm sure..." Fall said calmly, still grinning as she watched a small spider contruct a web in the works of the ceiling. Something told her, this little twist in her life, this conspiracy within her prophecy, etched into her fate, was going to be a lot more fun than the Protectors were making it seem with the way they talked. "Sooo, about these powers," She began, "What exactly can each of us do at our full potential?"

"I'll join with you," Rystera began, "But I have the right to desert you at any time." As the other Daemon was probably told of his past, he was sure she knew very well of his incidents since being a child. For Rystera, it could be a Noble, or it could be another Daemon, they were all the same to him. "If I get a chance to attack Alec, I'll do it. If you act foolish and try to stop me for your childish revenge, I'll expand my specialty onto you as well." Rystera wasn't trying to start a fight with Orose-Shinri, but he figured that if she wanted to work with him, she should know the real him, before she got involved in any way, shape, or form. "But, if I have chance to attack another, I will respect your decision, and give you room to beat the living f*** out of, Alec." He stated.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:37 pm

"That is fine with me. I don't plan to step on your toes either," Orose-Shinri said, rather snobbishly too. She knew enough about Rystera and didn't trust him completely, but she knew that he didn't trust her completely either. "Just as long as we complete the mission we were given."

'Then I can return home and not have to deal with this vile planet anymore.'
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:45 pm

Alec looked up at the sky thoughtfully for a second before glancing back at Cerise. "I suppose I am. Mentally I'm thirty-one, for a human I am physically seventeen, I can create mental bonds with people so I can track them, though not I'm not nearly as good at it as Tristan is. And, I can also manipulate my physical structure into metal, though only the hands." The Protector said as he allowed his index finger to quickly change into a knife and back.

"So yeah, I'm an alien..."
------------------------------------------
"Well Your abilities Fall are all offensive really. You can blind people with light, create weapons with them. Once I heard that Nat put a speck of light inside a monsters head and expanded it until...... Yeah." Tristan replied, now feeling a bit more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:16 pm

Fall sat up quickly, her hands pressing against the railing as she leaned forward. "Really? How long did it take her to learn that?" She asked, eyes wide with excitement and interest.

"The feeling is mutual. I can't wait to get back to Orchidia. This place is," He looked around the alleyway, and glanced int he direction of the human passerbys outside it, "Filthy and disgusting."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:40 pm

"Well I suppose Alec would know the specifics but I think for her to be able to do it perfectly it took her about......seven months. But then again you would first need to learn how to make light and expand it before you could try putting it in tight spaces you can't see into." Tristan explained as he enjoyed himself.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:28 pm

"That's pretty cool," Cerise said. Then she looked away. Cerise realized that she was getting a crush on Alec and that probably wasn't good. And even if it was, there was not way he would reproduce the same feelings. So Cerise didn't let him see her soft, dream-like smile. "So who did my soul belong too?"
--------------------
"Yes. Humans are a strange, disgusting people. I can't wait to be rid of them."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:57 pm

"Kena the Gentle." Alec replied, very relieved to see that Cerise was feeling better now. "In all of the orchidian legends about the Nobles Kena was the one people would try and befriend, and many tried to win the Noble's heart as well. You were very popular I can tell you that much."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:59 pm

Popular? Cerise felt that she was anything but. She was shy, very shy and she felt that alot of people were annoyed by that.

"I'm glad," Cerise said. And she was. "And that makes sense too. Because I don't like to fight."
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:12 pm

"What else could Destah do, besides the whole making things hotter and colder thing?" David asked, the room's temperature rising when he spoke "hotter" and cooling with "colder."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:21 pm

"Nat and Ran were known for always seeing everything through and never letting anyone stop them. Sarii and Destah were the ones everyone went to for advice or council. And you, Kena, were the one that motivated them for the people. Kena couldn't stand to see innocents suffering and thus she did everything she could to make sure the Nobles helped the people. So instead of the Nobles fighting against something they were fighting for something, and that actually makes a difference." Alec explained as he recalled what old teachers had told him.
------------------------------
"You seem to be underestimating just how powerful control over temperatures can be David, but that doesn't matter now I suppose. The dragons should cover anything that your powers can't take care of...." Tristan answered.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:24 pm

"Oh..." Fall said, slightly disappointed, she sighed, rolling off the railing and onto the floor in a sitting position. "Dragons, you said?" She asked, wondering what he meant by this.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:25 pm

Cerise couldn't help it. She grabbed onto Alec's arm.

"That sounds really amazing. I feel kind of proud to be Kena." Then Cerise realized she was holding onto his arm and let go, blushing slightly.

"But it's weird too."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:36 pm

"Well I suppose it would be weird for anyone to find out that you're the reincarnated form of one of the most powerful people to exist....." Alec admitted as he continued walking. They had almost completed their walk around the neighborhood and the park would pop back up after the next corner.
----------------------
"Well yeah....to be honest when the Orchidian's sent us Renee was supposed to be the dragon expert, but I suppose that's all changed now." Tristan said as he let the sentence fade off before looking back up at the Nobles.

"Anyways your dragons have probably been with you since you arrived on earth, probably at someplace where you would see them everyday but not realize what they were."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:43 pm

"So do I have powers," Cerise asked. She was still a little flustered from touching Alec's arm, but once again she didn't want him to know she liked him.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:44 pm

The image of a stuffed black dragon sitting on her bed popped into the Fall's mind. "Skippy..." She said, looking away, it was a little weird finding out your stuffed animal since birth could be a big dragon in reality.

"When will we...?" She let the question trail off.

--

Rosette grew interested as the Protector spoke of dragons. Those creatures she had read of in storybooks as a young girl, about all sorts of made-up beings. Perhaps they weren't as fiction as she had originally been led to believe.

--

"Really." Rystera agreed, ending the conversation on the vile beings.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:54 pm

"Well while they would be hidden in your lives probably making sure that you were and still are drawn to them, they're most likely using a disguise at this point and thus wouldn't look like the giant scaly lizards they actually are." Tristan added as he thought about the beasts, rather disturbed by the idea that he would later have to help the Nobles with them.
------------------------------------

"Yes, yes you have the power over sight. Eventually you will be able to read a person's soul and know what they're thinking or were thinking. You will also be able to create illusions and control whatever someone else can see." Alec explained, not really noticing Cerise's nervousness just yet.

-----------------------------------

"So what was that all about earlier?" Susan asked as she walked into the alleyway, now that she had finally found Rystera and Orose-Shinri she wanted to know why they had been so brash.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:57 pm

(....No I have to get off. Sry guys. I'll see you on the fourth)
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:01 pm

"Ask Ms. Impulse here," Rystera said, smirking as he pointed a thumb at Orose-Shinri. "No offense." He added.

---

"Tristan," Fall said, noticing his expression, "You aren't nervous about the dragon, are you?" She asked, a devious grin pulling at her lips. She wondered briefly what her dragon would be like. If it would be like her, or old and wise, or...The endless possibilities continued to fill her mind as she pondered on it.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:15 pm

"Do you think they'd explain more about our powers, and help us train?" David asked no one in particular. Tristan was already being barraged with questions; he didn't want to put too much pressure on the guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Five Nobles (Now accepting)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next