New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Five Nobles (Now accepting)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:00 pm

"But we still should take them out separately. The Nobles can be dangerous together." Orose-Shinri just nodded at Rystera to acknowledge that she knew he was joking. "And if someone dies....well that's the way it has to be."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:14 pm

"I think we should have Hytka follow them. She's the only one who none of the Nobles or Protectors have confronted yet and so she could get away with simply observing them because they wouldn't even recognize him if she was seen. " Susan stated her opinion before leaning against the wall behind her.
--------------------------
"Well I suppose we should prepare our schedules for training over the next few months, I need to make a training schedule and I also have to begin searching for a new apartment but that isn't for you to do....We can start the real training tomorrow though." Alec decided as he looked off into space for a second, not noticing Fall's disappointment. "We'll also have to make sure that Matt knows everything he's supposed to when Karmee checks in."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:36 pm

[[ Sorry guys. Mini vacations and being away from computer adds up. I'll be able to post on Friday, but now I have to leave for camp. >.< I haven't died though! ^^" ]]
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:14 pm

David leaned back against the railing of the gazebo, taking this all in as best he could. He was surprised to find that he was actually adapting a little to the situation. He glanced around, then finally another question hit him. "How many people are after us at the moment, that you know of, Alec?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:06 am

"Well at the moment all we can confirm is three, though i wouldn't be surprised if there were more coming after you. I would recommend you don't trust anyone who suddenly takes an interest in you or if you start seeing them everywhere." Alec suggested as he looked back at David.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:19 am

"Like you?" Fall joked lightly, trying to loosen up the serious air of the situation.

Rosette thought back to the girl in the hallway. Who'd seemed nice, of course her actions according to the state she'd been in were way off, but all the same. It proved that nearly anyone could be one of those people. That didn't mean she was about to distance herself, and never speak to anyone again, but she would keep her guard up and not put her full trust into anyone she didn't feel quite right about.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:05 pm

Cerise laughed lightly. She was a bit afraid of the daemons, but she trusted Alec and the others. And she was glad that she wasn't alone.

"But we can't use our powers. Or at least not well."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:40 am

"True, which is of course why everyone's going to practice." Tristan pointed out lightheartedly to Cerise when he noticed Alec seemed sort of embarrassed after Fall's comment.

"And if it helps anyone once Cerise and Matt have learned the basics of their abilities, they'll be able to tell if someone intends to harm any of you by using their powers." Alec added as well. "Until then we'll just force Tristan to constantly keep track of you guys and the two Daemons he has seen."
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:16 am

"I see the dictatorship here." Fall said quietly with a grin, "So, when do we start?" She asked, getting straight to the point, and feeling much like she was at some kind of job interview. "I mean, exactly," She clarified, wondering for a moment how much training it would take before she could pin a Daemon.

--

Rosette leaned back against the railing of the gazebo, hands folded in her lap. She'd come to find that if she just sat back and listened, most of them ended up asking the same questions she wanted the answers to. So the ravenette saw no point in interrupting now, though she did give a slight smile to Fall's latest remark. She swayed slightly to the left, suddenly feeling a little out of it. She reached to the back of her head with her right hand, recalling her incident earlier. She stood from the bench, slight light-headedness sinking in. "Alec, would you mind if I went home for the day?" She asked, holding onto the railing and smiling sheepishly, "I'm not so certain I'm up for much more today."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:05 am

Alec looked down at the ground as though he were angry at Fall's comment before looking up at her with an amused smile, something which surprised Tristan.

"And don't you dare forget that Fall, don't you dare." The Protector said jokingly to the dictatorship comment as a rare side of him shined through, only to be replaced with the serious expression seconds later as he went back to Fall's question.

"Well as your teacher I was sure that we would be starting tomorrow morning, but if you're so eager to learn I might as well reward you with something to practice with. Why don't you try sitting in a dark room and lighting it up using your power alone? That should at least help you until we start the real training."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:19 pm

"So we're going home," Cerise asked. She felt a little nervous about Alec's comment. Her powers were important for their safety it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:05 am

"Well considering that it's only 10 in the morning...no, going home right now would be a bad idea. Of course going to school would be worse as well. We'll have Tristan continue to keep track of everyone, I suggest we all swap cell phone numbers as well." Alec informed them, not noticing Cerise's nervousness.

"I suppose if it'll make you all feel more safe you can stay with me or Tristan, but I do have a few errands to run."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:21 pm

"I want to stay with you," Cerise blurted out, her cheeks then going bright red. She felt stupid for saying that. It felt like everyone was looking at her now, which caused her to blush more. "I mean-I would like-since I know you a little better-So...."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:17 pm

Karmee had taken Matt and started running from the school. Matt was amazed that Karmee actually acknowledged his existence. Eventually they ended up about five blocks down at a tiny coffee shop. While there Karmee explained everything to Matt. "Now what we need to do is contact Alec and see where he and the rest of them are." Karmee said.
"Do you have a cell phone?" Matt asked. Karmee nodded. "Do you have his number?" Karmee again nodded. "Then that should be a no-brainer!" Karmee frowned and picked up her phone.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:38 pm

"Of course Cerise, now wh-" Alec was cut off as he heard his phone ring. "It's Karmee." The Protector informed everyone before answering it. "Yes? So you have Matt then...? Well that's good. So do you want to meet up?" He asked her over the phone as he looked up at everyone for a second.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:01 pm

"Ya, where are you guys at? We're at a little coffee shop a couple blocks from the school." Karmee replied. Matt was sitting at the table passing a cup from one hand to the other waiting for the final plans.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:41 pm

"We're in a small park about two miles west of school. It's on Maple Street." Alec informed them before rolling his eyes as Tristan poked his shoulder.

"Tell her to get me a latte....with lots of whip cream added." His fellow Protector whispered by the phone before Alec shot a glare at him.

"Anyways what would work better for you? Us coming to the coffee shop, or you coming to the park?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:42 pm

Cerise nodded, both happy and nervous. She was kind of glad that Alec didn't notice her nervousness. Or if he did, he wasn't freaked out by it. Cerise looked at the other Nobles and took out her cell.

"I guess we should trade numbers," she said, handing her cell out to Fall.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:37 pm

Fall took Cerise's cellphone, retrieving her own from her back pocket and handing it to Cerise. She pressed Contact's on the other Noble's phone, typing her number in, before handing it back. So this is it...Not some freak-dream? She looked at her hands for a moment, Am I really more than just another human girl? She wondered curiously, glancing up at the sun for a moment.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:00 pm

Cerise punched in her number in Fall's cell. Cerise wasn't really thinking too much about what she was. She felt that it didn't matter. Nothing could change that she was too weak to stand up for herself or fight. Even if she had powers, she wouldn't be strong enough to use them.

"We never got to really meet. I'm Cerise Étoile and yes I a french," she introduced. Most people had asked if she was french or something when she gave her first/last name and Cerise wanted to get it right out there that she was.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:18 pm

Fall smiled, seeing it best she get along with her fellow Noble, after all, quarelling certainly wouldn't help them on the teamwork scale. "It's nice to meet you Cerise, I'm Fall Destries, and I'm not French." She said, grinning. "And you're...Kena, right?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:22 pm

Cerise nodded.

"It's nice to meet you too Fall," Cerise said, with a friendly smile. She was glad that Fall wasn't being mean. "And I am Kena. So I guess that makes me the weakest fighter compared to you. You're Nat, right?"
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:27 pm

Fall frowned, not liking the fact that her team-mate was so quick to state her faults in casual conversation. "But the strongest heart, right?" Fall said, "I'm no expert or anything but I've read comic books growing up, and that's a pretty valuable trait if you ask me." She said, giving a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:30 pm

'The strongest heart? I guess I do.'

"That's right. It's good to know that we are all different. That way we can balance eachother."

Cerise didn't feel so bad anymore. Fall was right and although Cerise wasn't a fighter, it didn't mean that she wasn't valuable.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:40 pm

"Want to meet half way? Oh and tell Tristan they just ran out of whip cream." Karmee smiled as she heard Tristan's request. Matt sighed loudly with boredom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Five Nobles (Now accepting)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next