New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Five Nobles (Now accepting)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:38 pm

"Halfway sounds fine....the bus stop on Meadowview should work for that. See you in fifteen then." Alec agreed before hanging up and looking at Tristan with a smug smile. "They were out of whip cream so Karmee and I agreed you wouldn't want a latte." He informed his older friend before pocketing his phone away.

"So are you coming with us Tristan?"

"Nah, I'm gonna go get my car from the school and pick up something to eat." Tristan replied.

"Well then...I know Cerise already is coming with me. Ok everyone, I would prefer it if everyone stayed with Tristan or I. So if you want to hang out or eat, go with Tristan, if you want to meet your other Protector and Matt then you'll come with me."
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:47 pm

"Yea, who wants to work with a bunch of clones." She said, grinning.

Fall stuck her tongue out, not liking the idea of going with Mr. No-fun to meet -Oh, joy!- another person to tell her what to do, and how to do it. Like a mandatory Human PDA. "I'm sticking with Tristan." She said, pointing a thumb in the other Protector's direction.

--

Rosette let her hand slip from the back of her head, forcing herself to ignore the throbs that sent weird ripples throughout her mind. It probably wasn't a wise decision, and she knew it too, but her childish curiousity drove her to ignore the feeling, and the want to be at home in bed. The curiousity to meet another Protector, "I'll go with you." She told Alec.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:03 pm

Cerise was glad not to be alone with Alec and a little disappointed too.

"So when will we begin training," she asked both Tristan and Alec.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:43 pm

Karmee shut her phone and stood up. "We need to get to the Meadowview bus stop."
"The bus stops right out here. We could just ride down..."
"Nah, we'll walk." With that they headed out the door.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:39 am

(Ok so it would seem that VG is not using this site at the moment. We'll continue to play without him, but we'll give him two weeks to come back. If he doesn't then I will take control of him and look for a new Handler for the characters as well.)

"Ok then, Fall and David will go with you Trist, and I'll go meet Karmee with Cerise and Rosette." Alec ordered as he looked up from his cell phone.

Tristan was smiling at his orders and he nodded after hearing Alec word the plan. "Sounds good, see you later then." The Protector said happily as he walked backwards out of the Gazebo. "I'll make sure to call you if one of the Daemons comes after us again." He shouted back as he turned around and began to walk away, expecting David and Fall to follow him.

"....Yeah." Alec commented as he shook his head in fake disgust, actually feeling rather amused with his friend but determined not to let anyone else know. "Well then we should go as well, we do have a bit of walking to do you know." He told Cerise and Rosette as he put away his cell phone again.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:03 am

(Sorry I was gone for so long, guys...I had a lot of things to do, was out of town...it just wasn't pretty. May I ask for a summary, if anything has happened in my absence?)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:47 am

(Not much really. Alec, Cerise and Rosette are going to meet Matt and Karmee. Meanwhile Tristan is taking Fall and David back to the school so they can see how everyone reacted and pick up his car.)
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:24 pm

(Thank you.)

David walked slightly ahead of Fall and Tristan, then turned around, proceeding backwards. "So...what if people have reacted badly to the, uh, incident?" He occasionally glanced over his shoulder to keep himself from making a humiliating mistake and tripping, or walking into, someone.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:28 am

Tristan

"Oh I'm expecting that people reacted horribly to the incident, should be something cool to see I think. We'll just have to pretend that we're ignorant about the whole situation if any cops stop us, hopefully they wont though." Tristan replied as he continued to walk towards the school with Fall and David, feeling slightly nervous and excited as he made sure to keep track of the Daemons and the other Protectors in the area.
-----------------------------------------
Alec

Alec walked in the opposite direction that Tristan had been taking, not even looking back as he silently made his way to the place he was supposed to meet Karmee at. "So how are you two enjoying yourself now that you both know a bit more about all of this madness?" He asked Rosette and Cerise, trying to start a conversation that would efficiently distract all them for a while.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:43 pm

"I'm doing fine," Cerise said, not looking at Alec. She felt better with Rosette around. She didn't have to be alone with Alec. And she wasn't a jealous type either. Besides even if Rosette liked Alec, it wouldn't matter. Cerise was use to it. She never had the confindence to ask her crushes out and so they usually ended up being taken by someone else.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:35 pm

Fall grinned in a way that might make one consider questioning her sanity, "I can't wait to see what their imaginitive little minds have come up with to excuse the mess." She said, looking up at what Tristan had said, "Oh, don't worry about the cops here," The teen said, waving her hand dismissively. "Easily fooled." She explained.

--

Rosette glanced heavenward in thought, "It's...Surreal." She decided on, "But I'm fairly open-minded on it. Anything can happen, I suppose." The ravenette looked over at Alec, "What are these other Protectors like?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:06 pm

"Good....yes, I suppose it is a bit odd, all of this happening at once." Alec replied to Cerise and Rosette before turning to look at Rosette so he could answer her question.

"Well you've already met Tristan of course, so.... Karmee is nice to be around, though she can be reckless, and a bit loud sometimes as well. And Renee, well I never really knew Renee on earth, I barely even knew her on Orchidia. She was also loud, and always being friendly to everyone, even me. She never did do my laundry after that bet...." He explained, finishing oddly with a sort of melancholy tone as they walked down the street.

"Anyways that's all of them I'm pretty sure, at least, I don't remember there being any more Protectors sent."
-----------------------------------------------
"I'm really hoping that the excuse involves something about gang wars to be honest, then we can make up a bunch of names for the cops to look through for the next few weeks as we pretend that this town is just full of deadly gangs, could be fun." Tristan replied to Fall with a big smile on his face as he pictured the idea clapping his hands together after a few seconds.
"Oh, and of course the best part would be seeing all those tools at school next week. You know, the Skaters, the Jocks, the Chess club...I'm pretty sure we would get to hear all of those guys talk about how they totally know people who are in all the made up gangs. Yeah...." Tristan finished with a sigh as he thought about his idea for a second, finally shaking his head as he stopped day dreaming.

"Anyways, oh skilled Liar, do you have any wishes for how the Cops interpret everything?" Tristan asked as he teased Fall a bit.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:12 pm

Rosette nodded, "I see." She said, thinking about what he'd said. This really was strange, and still a little hard to believe, but the girl was excited about meeting the other Protectors as she calmly walked alongside the other two.

--

Fall stuck her tongue out, but laughed imagining what any witnesses would be saying. She grinned again, "I'm betting they'll suspect alien possibilities with the way their minds work around here. I can just see the gears turning..." Fall wasn't necessarily an evil girl, but she did enjoy watching chaos unfold. "But anyways, I suppose we should lead them away from that line of thought, considering you guys could be considered aliens, couldn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:38 pm

Matt was standing on his tip toes on a bench. "I don't see them!" he said.
The embarrassed Karmee was sitting on the other side of the sidewalk, acting like she didn't know him. "Idiot! Do you want to get attacked by daemons?"
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:36 pm

Tristan

"I think we can let it pass for now." Tristan replied with an amused smile on his face. "People are dumb enough where they'll ignore the obvious as long as it means they can remain ignorant. We'll let them explain it all away for now, as it's unlikely that they'll catch on to the truth." He explained, trying to cover the fact that the real reason he didn't want to do anything was because he was just being lazy.
---------------------------
Alec

"Yes. Anyways we should be seeing seeing Matt and Karmee right about now." Alec informed Rosette and Cerise as they walked around the corner. A smirk came onto Alec's face as he saw Matt standing on a bench across the street. "And I was right, there they are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Five Nobles (Now accepting)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10