New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Battles (X-Men Rp) [PG-13] [[Accepting!]]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

New Battles (X-Men Rp) [PG-13] [[Accepting!]] Empty
PostSubject: New Battles (X-Men Rp) [PG-13] [[Accepting!]]   New Battles (X-Men Rp) [PG-13] [[Accepting!]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:33 pm

I am a mutant. I’ve stood by Wolverine’s side for a couple years now. But the war has just begun. Oh yes there’s a cure that they’re not ‘forcing’ anyone to use and the government seems to have forgotten us mutants, but that’s not the big issue. Magneto gained back his power. It is not as powerful, but he still has it. This puts up a big threat for the X-Men. With Storm as the head of Xavier’s School it’s a major target for Magneto.
Lately we’ve been having watches. But somehow someone got through. The students are spread far and wide waiting for the school to open again after the destruction of the attack. Mutants should be safe even without the school right? Wrong. A group of agents working for the late Striker have been shooting down mutants with the cure. All mutants are in hiding waiting for the chaos of this war to end.

~*~*~

So basically this takes place after the third movie (The Last Stand). Magneto has his powers back, snipers working for the government wait for mutants to come out in public and they hit them with the cure, and Xavier's school was pretty much destroyed by one of Magneto's henchmen.

What we'll be doing pretty much the whole time is just make the Brotherhood duel the X-Men and the X-Men duel the government and blah blah blah. You get the point. Lots of fighting.

So for characters you can either be part of the Brotherhood, the X-Men, or you can be some of the agents that were working in Striker's department. I don't want too many of each though, try to spread them out. Canon characters are available. Like any X-Men character, even ones that aren't in the movies... like X-23.

Oh and just a little note. On the character list I'll put you up by your mutant name or if your not a mutant (your an agent) I'll just put your name.

~*~Rules~*~
1. Everyone knows it. No GodMod.
2. Keep swearing to a minimum if you have to.
3. If you have an issue with someone please take it to PMs.
4. No one-liners. Try to keep your posts beefy. (Sorry vegetarians. ^^")
5. Try to keep this actually PG-13. Keep blood and gore to a minimum.
6. Don't get to carried away with romance. It's definitely allowed, but don't get to vivid.
7. No Mary Sues or Gary Stues.
8. I have the right to add or change rules. (Be prepared for adding.)
9. Put "What is a Hufflepuff?" in your first post or in your character sheet.
10. Canon characters do not need character sheets... unless they're not that popular. Wolverine wouldn't need a sheet, but Pipeline might.
11. There's no limit on characters as long as you can control them.

~*~Character Sheet~*~

Username:
Name:
Mutant?:
Alliance?(Brotherhood, X-Men, Government):
Mutant Name:
Power:
History(Not needed. I like mysterious characters. ^^):
Other:

~*~*~

~X-Men:
Wolverine: Manysidestome
Ice-Man:
Rogue:
Storm:
Nightcrawler:
Beast:
Shadowcat(Kitty):
Colossus:
Copy: Lol Lol Lol

~Brotherhood:
Magneto:

~Government:

~*~*~
He he. Sorry for the lack of characters under the Brotherhood. I couldn't think of any that were still alive or hadn't gotten the cure at the end of the last one. [*sniff* Poor Mystique.] So here are two sites for finding characters.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_X-Men_members
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_X-Men_enemy_teams
~*~*~

Username: Lolx3
Name: Miranda Gill
Appearance: This except her eyes are brown.
New Battles (X-Men Rp) [PG-13] [[Accepting!]] Katsuya1
Mutant?: Yes
Alliance?: X-Men
Mutant Name: Copy
Power: Power Mimicry
History:
Other: Her mother passed on her regeneration to her so she's kind of like Wolverine and doesn't age that much. So she has her regeneration, Bobby's power, the ability to shapeshift, and Pyro's power.

Last edited by Lol Lol Lol on Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: New Battles (X-Men Rp) [PG-13] [[Accepting!]]   New Battles (X-Men Rp) [PG-13] [[Accepting!]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:44 pm

"What is a Hufflepuff?"

Reserve.^^
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: New Battles (X-Men Rp) [PG-13] [[Accepting!]]   New Battles (X-Men Rp) [PG-13] [[Accepting!]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:52 pm

What is a Hufflepuff?

I'd like to try my hand at playing Wolverine.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: New Battles (X-Men Rp) [PG-13] [[Accepting!]]   New Battles (X-Men Rp) [PG-13] [[Accepting!]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:04 pm

What is a Hufflepuff?

Reserve please.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: New Battles (X-Men Rp) [PG-13] [[Accepting!]]   New Battles (X-Men Rp) [PG-13] [[Accepting!]] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:15 am

What is a hufflepuff?
Reserve please.

I'll have Kitty please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Battles (X-Men Rp) [PG-13] [[Accepting!]]   New Battles (X-Men Rp) [PG-13] [[Accepting!]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Battles (X-Men Rp) [PG-13] [[Accepting!]]
Page 1 of 1