New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gifts from the Gods! (PG-13, Accepting!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rcox1995

rcox1995

Gifts from the Gods! (PG-13, Accepting!) Empty
PostSubject: Gifts from the Gods! (PG-13, Accepting!)   Gifts from the Gods! (PG-13, Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:28 pm

In the beginning of time, seven gods created time, space, the Universe, everything. The gods were of Light, Dark, Fire, Air, Water, and Earth. And the seventh God was the most important of all. He was the King of the Gods, the Keeper of the Balance. He kept the balance of the elements in check, and the world prospered.

The Gods reproduced with humans, and demigods were created. Over time, the power of the God was kept locked inside, passing along to the oldest descendant.

But, then, something happened. The seventh God, the King, and the Keeper, disappeared. With no ruler, each God claimed control, and severe fighting followed. The descendants grew hostile to descendants of the other Gods as well.

In a region of the state of Virginia in the United States, all of the descendants live in. It is sealed off from normal humans. Alliances will be made, broken, rivalries formed, and many, many unusual things will occur....

Rules
No god-modding, ever. You get one warning, then you're out.
Keep cussing/cursing to a mininum.
No OOC fights.
I have the right to change the rules.
No powerplaying. (You cannot be immortal, miss every shot, etc.)
Currently, no one is descended from the seventh God.
After all descendants are taken, we switch to siblings and the like.
None of the siblings have the power of the God they are descended from.
Each descendant has control over the element of the God they are descended from, and also have another special power.

Water: The ability to read minds for a limited time.
Earth: The ability to transform for a limited time.
Fire: The ability to gain extra strength. (Only a little bit.)
Air: The ability to fly short distances.
Dark: The ability to teleport short distances.
Light: The ability to turn invisible for a limited time.

Taken Characters
Water: rcox1995
Earth:
Fire:
Air:
Dark: Lol Lol Lol
Light:

OC Template:
Name:
Descended from:
Appearence:
History:
Personality:
Other:
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Gifts from the Gods! (PG-13, Accepting!)   Gifts from the Gods! (PG-13, Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:33 pm

Accepted Characters

Name: Aphras F. Vigyls
Descended from: The Water God
Appearence: 5'11", 145 pounds, has lightly tanned skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes. He wears a blue shirt with a brown jacket, jeans and tennis shoes.
History: Born into the Vigyls family, he is descended from the Water God. He is the oldest out of 3. He was born in the special area of the descendants of the Gods, and he continues to live there to this day at the mansion of his family.
Personality: He is very intelligent, however, he can get angry easy, but it's easy to calm him down. He is also willing to do anything to protect his friends and family.
Other:

Name: Miku-Jin
Descended from: The Dark God
Appearence:Gifts from the Gods! (PG-13, Accepting!) Purplecurious
History: Miku-Jin always loved to mess around and play pranks on other kids. She was unaware that she was the oldest in her family because her parents told her there was one before her. But one day she eavesdropped on her parents. She moved out of the house and is living on her own in the outskirts of their town.
Personality: Miku is very friendly and sarcastic. She loves a good laugh and will do anything for a good time.
Other: She doesn't mind if you call her Miku or Jin, but she doesn't like both combined.

Last edited by rcox1995 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Gifts from the Gods! (PG-13, Accepting!)   Gifts from the Gods! (PG-13, Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:20 pm

Lol, I can't remember the name of my original character. Oh well I'll make a new name. ^^

Name: Miku-Jin
Descended from: The Dark God
Appearence: Miku-Jin
History: Miku-Jin always loved to mess around and play pranks on other kids. She was unaware that she was the oldest in her family because her parents told her there was one before her. But one day she eavesdropped on her parents. She moved out of the house and is living on her own in the outskirts of their town.
Personality: Miku is very friendly and sarcastic. She loves a good laugh and will do anything for a good time.
Other: She doesn't mind if you call her Miku or Jin, but she doesn't like both combined.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Gifts from the Gods! (PG-13, Accepting!)   Gifts from the Gods! (PG-13, Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:03 pm

OOC: Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gifts from the Gods! (PG-13, Accepting!)   Gifts from the Gods! (PG-13, Accepting!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gifts from the Gods! (PG-13, Accepting!)
Page 1 of 1