New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))

Go down 
+3
almostinsane99
earthTOPHbender
zukoscrazyfangirl
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) Empty
PostSubject: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:42 pm

In the town of Harmony, on San Fransisco bay, there is a school, a boarding school called Harmony Academy.
You would think this is just an average boarding school, but you're wrong. The school basically is it's own community, the kids mostly have jobs on campus, they set up stores and stands in old unused classrooms and things. The kids basically never have to leave campus for anything. But something's about to go down. The big Prom comes in the middle of the year. there are smaller dances before and after but this is the big one. Will everybody figure out their place by then? and what about the School plays, Romeo and Juliet, Midsummers Night Dream?
So much to do, so little time.

Groups;

Stoners:
Snitches, Rats, Kiss ups:
Jocks:
Nerds:
15 degrees off cool people: (average but not popular)
Super popular:
Cats (Girl bullies)
Bullies:
Teachers:
Workaholics:

To enter just state the character name and what group your in.
Lily: 15 degrees off cool
Tanner: Stoner (duuuuuuuudeee....)

rules:
1. WE NEED BULLIES! (It's no fun without mean people!)
2. No godmodding. (if your an atheist, no darwin modding jk XD)
3. You decide how apropriate your posts are, im sure your all capabe of this.
4. yaoi and yuri allowed, nothing too heavy ok?
5. NO MARY-SUES/ GARY-STUES! (or else ill make a pig bite you [geddit? swine flue XD])
6.oh, and to make sure you read these, post either your charries Job or "no job" in your post. My charries jobs are Lily: bookstore. Tanner: No job
Back to top Go down
earthTOPHbender

earthTOPHbender

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:01 pm

15 Degrees of Populer: Griff Savage (Job: Runs the School Newspaper)

Jock: Amelia Thomas (No Job.)

I like the idea. :]

*squee* First RP on this site!! *parties*
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:10 pm

Joseph Henge: Stoner (Job: Artist)
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:52 am

Karin Rainsparks: Cat (Job: Clothing store.)

Erica Markasons: 15 degrees off cool (Job: Music store.)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:04 am

yay! all accepted! congrats ETB!
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:27 pm

Jacob Rwri: Nerd (editor of school newspaper)

Yuri Neil: Cat (Jewerly store)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:24 pm

accepted!
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:41 pm

Jenelle: Workaholic: Campus resturant/bar [[ ">.> That alright? ]]
Maria: 15 degrees off cool people: Bookstore [[ Can she work with Lily? ]]

Hope these are alright. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:56 pm

((It's all fine! accepted, let's start!))
Lily woke up "Saturday!" She exclaimed. She ran over to her dresser that was right under her ouran high school host club poster. She pulled on a T-shirt She had designed herself. It had the Death Note logo at the top, There was a picture of L in the Center and at the bottom it said "An eye for an eye".
She pulled on her favorite pair of jeans and looked in the mirror. Her blonde hair was brushed and it fell in choopy curtains to bottom of her scapula. She laced up her sneakers and headed out the door, she could get free breakfast at the bookstore cafe, and then she could get to work.
"Maria! Wake up!" She called, knocking on her friends dorm room door.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:08 pm

"Man, that was some party," Joseph said as he got up from his bed with a grunt before stretching a little. He frowned as he felt the familiar banging of a hang-over. He walked over to his nightstand and took a couple of pills from a bottle labeled "hang-overs" before throwing on a random assortment of clothes.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:32 pm

"That was a hell of a party maaann." Tanner said in his stoner-voice.
He Grabbed his jacket and heded out to the park to get some more weed.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:43 pm

"Hey Tanner!" Joseph shouted as he exited his room and headed towards where he heard his friend's familiar voice, "I'm out of weed. Give me some of yours. You owe me for the shrooms from last night!"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:46 pm

"I'm all out, I'm going to get ome from that kid in the park, I'll get you some, man." He promised.
"Then we can pick up som chicks on campus maybe."

((Playing a stoner is fun :3))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:50 pm

"Cool," Joseph said as he followed his friend, "And stop using 'man'. That's like, a stereotypical stoner word."
(Yep. It is. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:52 pm

"Sorry. And I think the stoner word is duuuuddddde." he said,nudging his friend.
"So where you wanna go after the dealer?"
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:57 pm

Karin sat up in her bed, grumbling the usual morning nonsense before proceeding to break yet another alarm clock. Great. The blonde got out of her bed, getting ready for the day, before leaving her dorm for the main room of the girl's dorm, not necessarily feeling up to going out for breakfast today.

Erica hummed a random tune as she poured a glass of orange juice, leaning against the counter and staring blankly at the TV as she drank it. Erica wasn't particularly a morning person, but she wasn't really the grouchy type either.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:03 pm

"Stoners have more than one word. Look at how many words we have for weed!" Joseph exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:06 pm

"hmmm, Grass, Weed, Marijuana, Magic Brownies." Tanner laughed.
"Come on, let's go." He said, grabbing the dorm door.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:11 pm

"Right behind you," Joseph said with a grin, "So, did you hook up with anyone last night? It was all a blur to me."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:18 pm

"I don't know, if anyone, it was that chick from the chinee resteraunt off campus." He said, with a shrug.
"Hey, there's the guy." He said, a kid was sitting in the park with a big rasta hat and shades.
"Hey, maan." The dealer greeted.
"I need some Shrooms and a pack of weed, kid." Tanner said.
They exchanged money for drugs and Tanner turned around.
"Here" he passed his friend the weed.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:24 pm

"Sweet," Joseph said as he pocketed his share of the weed and shrooms. He yawned a little, "You feel like going to class. I don't. I have the munchies."
Back to top Go down
earthTOPHbender

earthTOPHbender

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:26 pm

((My school gives away folders to kids and in the inside it has drugs, words for drugs, and why not to use drugs. They say kids call marijuana 'gangster'. I don't know WHAT kids they're talking about but..I've never heard that one before.))

Griff awoke with a start hearing his mom pounding on his door. Oh geez, he must have totally crashed last night. Looking over his bed to reassure himself of what happened--he was right. There was his computer laying on it's side, the low battery light flashing ominously and there was his phone. Wait a second. There was part of his phone at least. Groaning as he looked around more and saw the screen of his Sidekick under his bedside table, he got out of his king-sized bed and thought to himself. It could be worse, at least there isn't a naked girl next to me whose name I don't know. Smirking to himself, he walked over to his closet and pullet on a pair of jeans and an Ed Hardy t-shirt.

"Geez mom, chill." he finally responded to his mom, tuning into her threats on the other side of his locked door. Of course, this was just going to be a greaat day, wasn't it.

================================================

Amelia Thomas rolled off the side of her bed, awakened with a start. Great, already the day was turning out perfectly. She looked around her room at the things on her walls. A Pink Floyd poster next to an Alesana poster, next to a Beatles poster, next to her favorite two, a Jack's Mannequin poster and a Harry Potter poster. The rest of her walls were black with spots of splatter paint around them, with a blue desk on one side of the room, a sliding glass door to the patio on on side, a bed--unmade it looked like for a while across from the desk, and on the last side a door to a closet and a door to get out of her room.

Sometimes she felt as if her room didn't fit her but other times it felt like one of the only times she could get away from the people in her life. Quickly combing through her long blonde hair, she walked outside and downstairs, ignoring the looks she got from her mother sitting on the couch. Time to get out of this place. Hoppinig on her bike she started peddling, not sure where she was going or why.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:31 pm

((they live off campus? it's a boarding school but it's fine if they live off campus))
"It's Saturday Dumbass." tanner pointed out, smackin his friend on the back of the head.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:34 pm

"Ow!" Joseph complained before glaring at Tanner, "Well excuse me for for drinking the wrong drink last night."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:38 pm

"You didn't eat the Tequila worm last night did you?" he asked.
"Maybe that's why you're more hammered than I am?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: