New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))

Go down 
+3
almostinsane99
earthTOPHbender
zukoscrazyfangirl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:50 pm

Maria rolled her eyes at Joseph. "Why don't you hit on Jenelle. She does work at the bar." She teased lightly.
Jenelle blushed a deep crimson and gave a sheepish laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:11 pm

"If you insist," Joseph said with a laugh as he approached Jenelle, "I'd have some vodka please."
Back to top Go down
earthTOPHbender

earthTOPHbender

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:43 pm

Griff laughed and smiled warmly at Lily. "Hey." he said, tilting his head to the side. He looked at his watch and frowned, he'd be late--and that would never be good. He looked again at Lily then thought to himself. Hmm..it might be worth it.
=============
Amelia looked at the two stoners and studied the one that hadn't said anything yet. Intriguing.. She thought to herself and raised an eyebrow. He might be an interesting proposition..
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:10 pm

"Man, come on, these chicks don't want us, I guess, we'd have better luck soewhere else." Tanner said.

-----
Lily smiled at Griffin warmly.
"I need to take some of these books over to the display table, they're awful heavy, could you help me out?" she asked, pointing to a few boxes on the counter.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:14 pm

"Come on. They are totally into us," Joseph told his fellow stoner, "The weed's just clouding your mind."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:19 pm

"This comin' from the guy who thought we had classes on Saturday, c'mon man." He said.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:25 pm

"The punch last night was spiked with something! Give me a break!" Joseph exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:27 pm

"Yeah, Yeah, that's what you always say." tanner rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:30 pm

"Shut up, man," Joseph said, pushing his friend a little.
Back to top Go down
earthTOPHbender

earthTOPHbender

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:58 pm

Amelia laughed. "Is that seriously all you guys do?" she asked the two, Tanner in particular. "Really. Is weed that entertaining?"
=========
"Most definitely, love. No problem with helping carry things." Griff said a grin on his face. He walked over to the pile of books and grabbed most of them, walking over to put them down on the display table. One book in particular caught his eye, The Notebook. He smirked but remembered the book fondly--even if he'd never admit it.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:07 pm

Lily grabbed the rest of the books and took the over.
"Thanks. Oh, man, the Outsiders, best book I've ever read." She sighed fondly, pointing to the stack of paperback copies.
"Say, I was gonna check out a movie tonight, wanna come?" She asked.
"You know, as a friend."
Back to top Go down
earthTOPHbender

earthTOPHbender

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:12 pm

Griff raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Seriously? Wait, yeah. That'd be awesome." He smiled at her happily. "I like that one too, not my favorite book but it's pretty good."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:22 pm

"Awesome, ummmm, what do you want to see? I can watching anything but cheesy romance movies." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:25 pm

"We don't just smoke weed. We also drink and drive and party," Joseph told Amelia jokingly with a grin.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:41 pm

Jacob spotted Griff talking to some girl. Since he wasn't all that popular, he didn't know too many people here. Or he did. But no one relatively cool or cute. Jacob mentally debated the odds of something going wrong if he went over to Griff and the girl. Deciding that although the odds were 2:1 that he was going to do something stupid, he went over anyways.

"Hey Griff. I just finished editting that article you gave me yesterday." Looking at Lily, he shuffled nervously. "Do you want to see it? If this isn't a bad time. I mean I totally understand if it is. And I'm sure you can look at it later. So....yeah...."

Jacob's face was red with embarrassment. Yeah he did do something stupid after all.
------------------------
Yuri yawned boredly as she sat on top of the counter. She didn't have any customers right now. Most people actually tried to avoid her. She had no qualms about yelling at a customer if they were going to try and cheat her or said anything bad about her jewerly.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:05 pm

Karin huffed, glaring at the clock. What a horrible hour to wake for a Saturday. She thought bitterly. The only bright side was not having to work today, but that alone wasn't even close to enough to clear the blonde's bad mood. She looked away from the clock upon feeling the urge to throw it, deciding she needed to go somewhere, and leaving the dorms. The sun was far too bright, no doubt darkening her mood further. It didn't take much to ruin one of Karin's good moods. Just the world itself ticked her off half the time.

Not seeing anything better to do, Karin pushed open the door to the bookstore, rolling her eyes at the bells that jingled as she entered. The blonde walked the aisles with a confident stride, looking at the books, but hardly caring. Her sharp green eyes were just daring someone to approach her.
Back to top Go down
earthTOPHbender

earthTOPHbender

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:04 pm

Griff looked at Jacob and smiling, ignoring the slight annoyance at the boy for walking over right then.

"Oh sure, I'll correct it later. Just got to finish making plans with Lily first."

He turned his attention back to the girl. "Oh my god, that's a relief. I hate those types of movies. What about '9', that animated movie?"

"And you plan on doing that your whole life? Really?" Amelia asked, her expression leaning on skepticism.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:07 pm

Jacob nodded and walked away. He knew his place well enough to know better than to stick around. Sighing, he decided to head over to the bookstore. At least he could find something to read. The thought of finding some educational books made Jacob feel a little better and he walked into the bookstore with a smile.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:24 pm

"Well, not all my life," Joseph admitted to Amelia with a shrug. He smiled at her. She was cute, "I'll just go wherever my path takes me, you know. Go with the flow."
Back to top Go down
earthTOPHbender

earthTOPHbender

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:21 pm

"Makes sense, makes sense I guess." Amelia said smiling at him. She wondered surprisingly while looking at him. "But do you know where your path will find you?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:23 pm

Joseph smiled back before smoothly taking her hand and kissing it. He murmured, "Perhaps it will find me right here in this cafe."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:27 pm

"That sounds great! that looked funny." She said with a smile
"9 o'clock, I'm paying." She said.
Back to top Go down
earthTOPHbender

earthTOPHbender

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:01 pm

"No way am I letting a girl like you take me out. I'm paying." Griff said, grinning at her. She was incredibly pretty and a little different then his normal type but he liked it, definitely.
==============
"Hmm..perhaps." Amelia said, looking at her hand to Joseph's face, she tried to hide her blush by smiling but wasn't sure it worked. "You never know."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:11 pm

Joseph's grin widened, admiring the blush on the girl's face. He spoke, "What's your name? I'm Joseph."
Back to top Go down
earthTOPHbender

earthTOPHbender

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:56 pm

"I'm Amelia. Amelia Hartwell. Nice to meet you Joseph, definitely nice to meet you." Amelia said, still smiling at Joseph. He was kind for a stoner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next