New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))

Go down 
+3
almostinsane99
earthTOPHbender
zukoscrazyfangirl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:33 am

"So, do you want to catch a movie with me or something, Amelia?" he asked with a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:23 pm

"No way, It would make me feel uncomfortable letting somebody else pay for me, how about we each buy our own ticket and stuff?" She suggested.

"But I thought we were gonna get high tonight." Tanner protested.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:20 pm

"Shut it, Tanner," Joseph hissed to his friend, "I'm trying to get a date with a gorgeous girl!"
Back to top Go down
earthTOPHbender

earthTOPHbender

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:00 pm

Amelia looked at him, ready to respond with a definite yes but after what his friend said she looked down for a few seconds. "Um, alright. Sounds good." she responded, looking back up at him. The pot thing bothered her a bit, but the gorgeous comment made up for it, at least for now.

---------
"Alright, alright." Griffin replied, admitting defeat. He smiled at her. "Can I meet you at the olive tree outside at eight-thirty, maybe?" He hoped that everything would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:59 pm

"Great," Joseph said with a grin, though he was a little afraid after she paused a bit. He was worried she would say no because of his stoner status. He turned to her, "What movie do you want to see?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:11 pm

"Sounds Perfect, well, thanks for your help..." She said, not wanting to leave him and go back to work.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:05 am

Roze Lindell: Cat (Job: Jewlery Store)

Nate Skylark: Nerd (Job: Music Store/Club: Fencing)

Ryan Speers: Super Popular (Job: Bookstore/Club: Fencing~Vice-President)
Back to top Go down
earthTOPHbender

earthTOPHbender

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:13 pm

"You're welcome. Well, I gotta go correct this and start heading back to the newspaper...I'll see you tonight, alright Lily?" Griffin said, looking to the side then back up at her. He was really excited for later but knew how to keep his cool.

Amelia grinned then responded. "Hmm..anything is good for me, I'm not scared easily so horror is always fun. You can pick." She was slightly worried but hid it from her expression. If he was stoned tonight, there would be major problems.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:52 pm

((accepted!))
"huh? oh, yeah! See ya!" Lily said heading off to manga section to make sure everything was in it's place."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:25 pm

"How about 'Nine'?" Joseph asked with a shrug, "It seems interesting."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:36 pm

((Time skip after her reply?))
Back to top Go down
earthTOPHbender

earthTOPHbender

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:34 pm

"Sure, that sounds great." Amelia responded, continuing to smile at Joseph. She wondered what would happen tonight and was fully prepared to let her mind wander.
---------------
Griff smiled as he watched her hurry back to the anime section then looked down at the piece of writing in his hand and headed out of the bookstore to the computer lab where the school newspaper was run and prepared to edit.

[[I'm fine with a time skip, thought it might screw up other characters.]]
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:36 pm

(Same here.)
Joseph smiled a little and resisted the urge to pump his fist in the air. He had a date with a hott girl and he didn't even have to hide that he was a stoner.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:06 pm

(I'm good with a time skip since my characters are alone)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:40 pm

((any objections?))
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:37 pm

[[ No... Actually it would work good for Jenelle because she works the late shift at the bar. *cough*Can you say stoner?*cough* ]]
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:48 pm

((Kk. Timeskiiiiiip.))

Lily pulled on her favorite dress. It was Blue and sleeveless with a black sash at the wait, She had on Black ballet flats and her blonde hair was straightened and shining.
She grabbed her bag and put on the finishing touch as she applied Black Eyeliner in the mirror.

(( Here is the dress:
And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 AAAADKpNdVcAAAAAAFKs1w ))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:52 pm

Yuri was closing up her store. She had a fairly good day. Not as well as she wanted, but at least she didn't get in trouble this time. She also did after pushing someone into a shelf, but they promised not too squeal, which was good news for them.

She decided to head to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:25 pm

Jenelle rushed around clearing tables and wiping off the bar counter. She also simultaneously served three tables and was refilling glasses at the bar. The other employees sat back and watched her do the work, knowing that she wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:44 pm

Yuri walked into the bar and spotted Jenelle working by herself. Smirking she walked over to the bar, leaning against the counter.

"Well if it isn't Mrs. Workaholic Jenelle doing all the work again. Don't you ever get tired of working so much?"
Back to top Go down
earthTOPHbender

earthTOPHbender

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:44 pm

Amelia was getting ready for the movie tonight at her house, just rummaging through her closet, determined to find something perfect. She finally found exactly what she was looking for; a dress she had bought earlier that week and her favorite pair of shoes. Letting her blonde hair fall on her back she smiled, knowing it was perfect.

And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 17180001_015_a?$cat$
============
Griff went home quickly, happy and ready with a calm attitude about him as he walked into his closet. He pulled on a simple t-shirt and a hoodie with a pair of jeans and sneakers, ready for the movie already. He wasn't in the mood to wear a suit or anything like that; it was just the movies, after all. He got back into his car and drove up to the school, excited to see her.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:56 pm

Lily ran out to the front of her dorm. She was switching her wight from foot to foot. She was so excited to see Griffin, and she had a feeling that it was going to be a good night.
She heard the engine of the car and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:22 pm

"Huh?" Jenelle looked up. "Oh, um. I guess not." She paused there a little longer trying to get an invisible stain out of the counter.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Joseph grinned as he looked himself in the mirror. He wasn't wearing something too fancy, just some jeans and a T-shirt that didn't smell like pot.
He spoke, "I should go meet Amelia. She should be ready now."
With that said, he exited his dorm room to goto the movie theater.
Back to top Go down
earthTOPHbender

earthTOPHbender

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:43 pm

Amelia headed out of her house and walked up to the movie theater near the school. She checked her watch and breathed a sigh of relief to know that she was early. She looked around for the first sign of Joseph, happily.
-----------
"Lily! Hey!" Griff called, as soon as he saw her nearby. He was really excited to see her and the movie, she looked amazing after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next