New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))

Go down 
+3
almostinsane99
earthTOPHbender
zukoscrazyfangirl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:58 pm

"Hey, Griff!" Lily said with a smile, she hopped down on the curb and waved at the car. She squeed in her mind This is so exciting! She thought.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:40 pm

Yuri smirked and sat down.

"So is the bar open? Can I order something?"
-------------------
Jacob headed to the library. He had to finish an essay. He knew that most people wouldn't be caught dead at the library at this time and that was what made it the best time to go.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:53 pm

"Ya it's open, what would you like?" Jenelle asked kindly.

~*~

Maria was having a heated debate with the librarian. Since there was no one else around they were a teensy bit loud... Okay they were full out yelling at each other.

"Look, I turned in that book yesterday. I know I did. I dropped it off before I went to work."

"According to my records you have not turned it in yet, and it is late!"

Maria groaned in anger. "I turned it in. I'm not paying any late fee you try to shove on me." She then stomped off to a corner and slammed herself into a seat pretending to read a book.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:04 pm

Jacob stopped as he witnessed the fight between a girl and the librarian. Knowing better than to get involved in a fight, he took a seat at two tables down from the yelling girl and pulled out his homework.
---------------
"Hm...I guess I'll have a glass of your cheapest wine." Yuri wasn't a big drinker, but she wasn't a pussy and never drank.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:17 pm

Joseph grinned at Amelia as he walked towards the movie theater. He walked behind her and spoke, "You're early beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:22 pm

Jenelle nodded. "I'll bring it right out." She ran back past her coworkers (if they could be called workers) filled up a glass and brought it carefully back out to Yuri. "Here you are."

~*~

Maria looked over to see someone working on something. He looked busy, but she wanted to talk to someone. The library was too quiet. She closed her book and walked over. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
earthTOPHbender

earthTOPHbender

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:06 pm

Amelia sucked in a breath as she heard Joseph's voice. She hadn't been expecting him to show up like that, right behind her. "Well, I guess I am.." she said softly, turning around to face him.
======
Griff smiled at her happily. "I think we should get going, we definitely don't want to be late after all." He paused and looked at her. "You look absolutely beautiful."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:51 pm

"I could say the same to you, love." she said with a smile. She walked around to the passenger seat and slid in.
"Let's go." she suggested sweetly.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:19 pm

Jacob looked up at Maria and then around.

"Am I in your seat," he asked. Not many people talked to him, so he assumed that he had done something wrong.
-----------------
Yuri took it and flashed Jenelle a smile.

"Thanks."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:04 pm

"Well, shall we go in then. I'll buy you some popcorn or whatever," Joseph said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:21 pm

"Nah, I just think it's too quiet in here... What are you working on?" Maria asked curiously.

~*~

" ' Welcome." Jenelle said in reply. She wondered if she should stick around or get back to working. She was moving toward going back to working, but she leaving Yuri would be rude. She turned to look at the clock and yawned.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:49 pm

Jacob was feeling nervous. So she was just bored? Well considering the chances that they would be alone together in a library when most people weren't here and you were bored enough to talk to anyone, Jacob could assume that was her reason.

"Just some homework. I always have a lot and it's easier to concentrate in here."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:36 pm

"Oh I'm sorry. Am I distracting you?" Maria said quickly. "Because I can leave if you want..." She glared over at the librarian. "Besides, I don't think I'm welcome here."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:44 pm

"No it's ok. I'm sure I can finish this later. It doesn't take me that long to finish my homework. It's all easy once you understand the basic principle." Jacob stopped talking and went red in the face. Yeah like that was going to impress her. 'I'm such a nerd!'
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:06 pm

Maria chuckled and sat down. "Let me guess straight A's? I think I have straight B's or C's." she said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:11 pm

"Yeah," Jacob admitted. He was glad that she wasn't leaving or saying something mean. Although she looked kind of popular, she didn't act like he was a loser. "I'm Jacob by the way. Jacob Rwri."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:47 pm

{Hmm, because of the recent time-skip, I'm gonna wait before I post with my characters, since I kind of have to explain why they weren't at their jobs. (Gotta PM some people about that.) Hopefully (*Hint Hint*), it'll be sometime the next morning, or around then. And, did I miss the part where this wasn't a boarding school for teens, or atleast where teens can drink legally? (Although if Yuri was refused some alcohol...I can see why Jenelle would not want to make her unhappy...)}
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:53 pm

((It is a boarding school for teens, some kids live home, an some of the kids started their businesses on their own, so teachers dont know or don't care enough to do anything, so if a bar was opened, it would probably go unnoticed, especially since it's night time.))
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:16 pm

"Nice to meet you Jacob. I'm Maria Colisimo... Do you mind if I call you Jake?" She asked curiously. He seemed nice, but he looked like he was expecting her to do something mean. Maybe he was bullied. She really didn't pay much attention to the snobs of the school. Maybe she should start looking out for the bullied kids...
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:21 pm

"S-sure," Jacob replied. He was pretty excited by now. No girl had talked to him for this long besides the cats, but they were usually insulting him. "I like your name by the way. Maria is very pretty."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:15 pm

A light pink came to Maria's cheeks. "Why thank you." She began to wonder why he was picked on. He was so nice! It was probably because he was... nerdish. But she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:52 am

"Your welcome. So are you doing homework too...or?" He paused not wanting to bring up her yelling at the librarin. "Are you an avid reader?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:15 pm

"So I looked up that movie online, it got good ratings." she said, trying to strike up a conversation,
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:53 pm

(Is this going to continue? I would hate for it to die.)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:48 pm

((I want it to, but nobody posts and so the story gets held up.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next