New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))

Go down 
+3
almostinsane99
earthTOPHbender
zukoscrazyfangirl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:44 pm

"Not that I know of," Joseph said with a shrug, "And I'm not nearly as hammered as that time when you called the teacher "Mommy."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:49 pm

"I was too hammered to remember that." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:55 pm

"You don't need to. Everyone else does," Joseph said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:05 pm

"Hey, Let's head in the book store, all the chicks work there." He suggested.

_______

Lily banged one last time on Maria's door and ran to work. She sat down at the cafe, and got a croisant with butter and an iced coffee.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:23 pm

"Good idea. Wonder if they still have that bullshit 'No Smoking' rule," Joseph wondered allowed.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:25 pm

"Probably, but I'm too hung over to smoke now." He groaned, rubbing his temples.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:31 pm

"Some herbs ease the pain, man," Joseph reminded him.
Back to top Go down
earthTOPHbender

earthTOPHbender

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:05 pm

[[I fail at life, so now they officially live off campus. xP]]

Amelia reached the school quickly, it was only a block away after all, parked her bike and walked through the gate. She lived so close her parents found that there was no point to board her up there. She walked inside looking at the people already awake and either working or just standing around talking. Heading farther inside the school she got to her stop, the bookstore. "Hey." she said as she walked through the door, pulling her hood over her head.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:17 pm

Jacob walked up to school, carrying some of his books. He was in advance classes and so had a couple papers ad homework assignments and not all of his things would fit in his backpack. Jacob looked around to be sure that he was safe and sighed in relief. Then he was headed towards the ground.

"Haha loser. Have a nice trip," Yuri asked, still laughing. Jacob frowned and began to pick up his things. Yuri kept on laughing as she stomped over Jacob's things before entering the building.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:00 pm

"Hey Amelia!" Lily called, pulling on a green apron, she was working at the Cafe tis shift, but later she would be taking inventory in the manga section.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:08 pm

"Dude, I'm hungry," Joseph said as he looked over at the cafe near the bookstore. He grinned a little as he entered it, "I have the munchies."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:48 pm

"May I help you?" Lily asked, ducking under the counter to the other side, flipping her hair out from the apron tie.

"Yeah, you can." Tanner grinned, raising an eyebrow suggestively.

Lily rolled her eyes and turned to Joseph,
"Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:56 pm

Maria heard the banging on her door and looked at her alarm clock. "Crap!" she shouted as she scurried around her cluttered room. She quickly combed through her thick, red hair and threw it into a sloppy ponytail. She then threw on her old camp t-shirt (that somehow still fit her.) and old ragged jeans (from like the 6th grade).

Quickly she scurried over to the bookstore and found she was just on time. As she walked out to talk to Lily she saw Amelia walk in. She smiled and waved as she walked over to the counter. She also saw Lily go over to the cafe counter.

~*~

Jenelle had already been up for the past hour. She was totally stuck on her math homework and had been up waaay to late last night. She yawned and stared at the book not really absorbing anything. She sighed and started talking to herself.

"I don't have a shift 'till late which means I can do whatever 'till 2 and then cram all my homework into one hour. Then I can get to work a half hour early and get a headstart. Then my shift'll start at 4 and I'll be home at 1!" She looked at the tempting bed.

"Maybe I should crash for an hour... Nope I'm sticking with my schedule." She looked down at her red sweatpants and her t-shirt and figured she was decent enough to go out. She quickly slipped on some flip flops and headed to the bookstore. Everyone seemed to hang out there.

[[ ... Wow. Long post is long. Anyway, if you didn't get the hints Maria is extremely small/short. ]]
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:03 pm

"Something sweet please. I don't care what," Joseph said with a shrug as he handed her a 5, "Though, you can help me also."
Just like his friend, he wriggled his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:10 pm

"Pigs." she sighed, shoving a large cookie towards him.
"Enjoy." She said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:35 pm

"Thanks," Joseph said with a laugh as he began to eat the cookies. He grinned at her, "So, did you make these yourself?"
Back to top Go down
earthTOPHbender

earthTOPHbender

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:41 pm

Amelia looked around quickly and signed onto a computer there, checking to see if her book was in. Sighing unhappily as she saw it wasn't, she walked back out and into the cafe to see a group of people there.

"Hey guys." she said, smiling specifically at Lily as she thought that she had heard the girl call her name earlier. "Hey Maria." She looked over at the rest of the people there but didn't recognize them. "Hello." she said softly.
===================
Griff hurried himself up and walked outside, grabbing his wallet on the way out and sat down in his car, getting ready to head to school. He turned up the radio as it blasted out 'Santeria', then sped off towards the school. Parking outside the gate, he jumped out of his car and headed inside, pushing his hair out of his face. He wondered where the rest of his group was and headed towards the cafe to pick up something quickly before heading over to the school paper.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:46 pm

"Some of them." She answered him.
"Amelia, where're you working this shift?"
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:49 pm

After a few more moments of being in denial that she had to go to work this morning, Erica sighed, pushing off the counter to grab the keys to the music store before leaving the Girl's dorms. She was always first there, the majority of the time she was the only one there, considering the only other employee hardly ever showed. She took her time walking across the campus, looking up at the sky and asking herself why she chose a job that she had to work on Saturdays. Upon reaching the shop, she unlocked the front doors, switching on the lights, and flipping the sign on the door to 'Open'.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:48 pm

Maria waved back to Amelia and looked at the two boys at the counter. They seemed... odd.

Jenelle found herself in front of the bookstore in no time. She peered over into the cafe and went in. "Hi, guys." She said as she saw the group of people.

"Hi, Jenelle."
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
earthTOPHbender

earthTOPHbender

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:57 pm

"Hey." Amelia said, smiling at Jenelle, then turned to Lily. "Hmm? I don't have a job.." She looked down for a second; once again, her parents hadn't felt it necessary for her to get one here. "Sorry."
=============
Griffin walked into the cafe and smiled at Maria and the rest of them. "Hey." he said looking at them with a happy expression in his eyes and a smile on his face. Noticing the amount of people there he laughed. "Did I miss the invitation or something?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:27 pm

"Nah. I'm here because I smoked too much last night and I have the munchies," Joseph said without any shame whatsoever. He grinned at the girls and winked.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:33 pm

"Hey Griffin! What's up?!" Lily called.
she looked at the two stoners.
"If you're only gonna hit on us, you might as well leave."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:07 pm

"Hey. I was just joking around," Joseph defended himself with a shrug, "Sheesh. You need to relax."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:42 pm

Yuri walked over to her jewerly stand. She didn't feel the need to lock up her things besides her money. Everyone knew she counted her merchindise before she left and when she arrived. If any girl felt the need to steal anything....well most girls knew better than to steal from her.

"Good everything's here. Though I wouldn't mind having to kick some asses," Yuri muttered to herself.
-------------------
Jacob sighed and finished gathering all his things. He was late and he knew it. He was going to be yelled at again. It was a good thing that they needed him at the paper or he would have already been kicked out. Though it wasn't necessarily his fault for being a bully magnet-for both bullies and cats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))   And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And now there is Harmony. ((T-M accepting))
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next