New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brother_Fenir

Brother_Fenir

Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) Empty
PostSubject: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:07 pm

The year is 2389. A Earth Federation battlecruiser is in distress.

"ALL ENGINES OFFLINE!"

"WEAPONS GOING OFFLINE ONE BY ONE!"

"GENERATOR AT 67% MAXIMUM!"

"SHIELDS DISABLED!"

"HULL ARMOR REACHING CRITICAL LEVELS!"

"COOLING SYSTEMS MALFUNCTIONING!"

"ALL WEAPONS ARE GONE!"

"TO THE ESCAPE PODS!"

...And one by one, the escape pods hurtle towards the planet, crashing at least 200 metres away from each other. The mighty, venerable
EFCSS-1701-FFS "Sword of Faith" is destroyed in orbit by unknown causes. The captain was killed in the blast as he tried to save the crew in a valiant effort.

Those that were in the escape pods all come together and try to figure out what happened. What caused a ship as mighty as the
"Sword of Faith" to malfunction?

The bigger question is: Why is the planet so...hospitable? The initial scans back on the ship indicated that the planet wasn't suitable for sustaining life at all, yet there are plants growing and the local fauna is safe for human consumption!

Can the crew overcome the fact that this planet may be Eden and find out what happened back on the
"Sword?"

Or will they discover that they might not be alone?

With no operational communications to the rest of the Federation, those on planet are on their own.

Survival may come at a price, as the crew may discover...

RULES:

--ALL STANDARD RULES APPLY! (Even the expansions released...)

--NO MARY-SUES OR GARY-STUS! (This ISN'T an RP about ponies, flowers, and cute little bunnies! This an RP about a makeshift colony on the fringes of the galaxy!)

--GODMODDING = DEATH (By chainsword on full power!)

--LITERACY MUST BE SEEN!

--I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE RULES OF THIS RP (Respect or die. Your choice.)

--SHIPPING WILL BE AT LEAST T-T+ (No M.)

Bios in next post.
Back to top Go down
Brother_Fenir

Brother_Fenir

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:20 pm

BIO TEMPLATE:

username:

NAME: (self-explanatory)

LOOKS: (What do you look like?)

PERSONA: (You react how to different situations?)

HISTORY: (How did you get here?)

~

username: Brother_Fenir

NAME: Feniris Mjilonr

LOOKS: Black hair, frost blue eyes, normal skin complexion; standard Federation Officer's uniform (olive jumpsuit and combat boots)

PERSONA: He's a bit paranoid and jumpy at the current moment.

HISTORY: He was enlisted against his will, but made some friends before the crash.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:28 pm

I shall reserve two characters if that's all right.
Back to top Go down
Brother_Fenir

Brother_Fenir

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:31 pm

Alec wrote:
I shall reserve two characters if that's all right.

Alright, but remember to post the bios or you're out, no questions asked.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:47 pm

Now, unless I'm wrong, this is a Star Trek rp, right? Because fandom rps go in the Fandom board. Edited.

BIO TEMPLATE:

username: zukoismybf

NAME: Ceshlyta Boyman

GENDER: Female(Yeah, I agree with the "No Both-Gender people" thing)

LOOKS: Non-natural dark, red-violet, long, straight hair held up in a ponytail, about 5'6"-5'7", around 130 lbs, green eyes(I wasn't sure if anime pics were fine with you, but I didn't think I'd find one serious enough for this, so yeah)

PERSONA: Mildly freaks out when things get serious, but almost immediately stops and helps out to ignore the "freak-out" feeling

HISTORY: Ceshlyta joined the ship, hoping she could get an adventure out of this mission. And boy, did she get one!

Last edited by zukoismybf on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brother_Fenir

Brother_Fenir

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:12 pm

zukoismybf wrote:
Now, unless I'm wrong, this is a Star Trek rp, right? Because fandom rps go in the Fandom board.

BIO TEMPLATE:

username: zukoismybf

NAME: Ceshlyta Boyman

GENDER: Female(Yeah, I agree with the "No Both-Gender people" thing)

LOOKS: Non-natural dark, red-violet, long, straight hair held up in a ponytail, about 5'6"-5'7", around 130 lbs, green eyes(I wasn't sure if anime pics were fine with you, but I didn't think I'd find one serious enough for this, so yeah)

PERSONA: Mildly freaks out when things get serious, but almost immediately stops and helps out to ignore the "freak-out" feeling

HISTORY: Ceshlyta's parents didn't agree with any of her choices in life, and then forced her into Starfleet once she got out of high school, and when she finally got to go on her first mission, her ship crashes on a planet. How much worse could her life get?

Accepted, but this ain't Starfleet, hunny. This is original.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:26 pm

Oh...erm...sorry. Let me edit. This still seems interesting, though, so I'll play.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:29 pm

username: Alec

NAME: Leif Daedalus

LOOKS: Sandy blond hair grown long, clear green eyes, normal light skinned caucasian complexion. 6' 1" and 182 lbs., is muscular and wears a normal uniform.

PERSONA: Leif is a strict person. He isn't surprised easily and he has quite a bit of self-control, but he also enjoys letting loose when he thinks no one is around to judge him. Heis also very introspective.

HISTORY: He simply signed onto this expedition because he wanted to be a part of something greater then he was. The Captain had to knock him out and force him off the ship.

-------------------------------------------

username: Alec

NAME: Melody Hafza

LOOKS: Short and straight black hair with dyed red streaks put into it, light brown skin, and blue eyes. Melody is 5' 7" and she weighs 118 lbs, she appears to be very lean with enough muscle to be capable of doing work for herself.

PERSONA: She is kind of a spaz sometimes, she does not like taking care of herself or working. She also runs from most of her problems.

HISTORY: She was signed on by her parents because they wanted the pay, she decided to make the best of it and she's tried to make friends with everyone on board.

Last edited by Alec on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brother_Fenir

Brother_Fenir

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:38 pm

^^

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:45 am

username: Lucifa

NAME: Rogan Bridges

LOOKS: Rogan his trimmed black hair with a face that looks ready for work. He stands at 5"5, but it only enables him to do his job easier. He is seen mostly in his Engineer's suit. His eyes are brown, but you can never really see due to the Engineer's support light.

PERSONA: Rogan reacts calmly to any situation, he sets himself to work for the safety of others. Otherwise, in the face of death, he will fight for his life. However, he has a fear of Magnetic Doors.

HISTORY: Rogan signed up for the expedition to gain engineering experience in hopes that one day he can work on manufacturing.

((Is it alright if my character is an Ensign of the engineer section?))
Back to top Go down
Brother_Fenir

Brother_Fenir

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:30 pm

It's not only ok, but ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:48 pm

So when would you say this RPG is going to start?
Back to top Go down
Brother_Fenir

Brother_Fenir

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:56 pm

Alec wrote:
So when would you say this RPG is going to start?

It will start soon. Let's wait for a day, day and a half for more people to join. If no one else joins, we begin.
Back to top Go down
Brother_Fenir

Brother_Fenir

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:25 am

((Since everybody's not online yet, I'll pass the torch to Alec for starting, if he so wishes.))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:54 pm

"And so the scenes change before my eyes. A metal ship, empty space, a distant world. I prepare myself for my last moments since I know that world will be my burial ground. It certainly isn't a habitable place, at least, not according to any governments or reports on the place."
"Help! AHH! Help me!"
"The pod falls closer, faster, it's going through the atmosphere. I'm surrounded by red, and then, as I look through a window I'm certainly not going to touch I see what must be the sky on this planet, it's...beautiful to say the least. A lovely lavender color that you just can't forget. But now I can look down, I can see the below me and all I see is....green? But that would imply fauna, or some type of growth similar to it. Would it not?"
"Help I can't swim! Someone please help me!?"

And then Leif woke up from his memories of the crash and opened the escape pods doors to find himself....in some type of forest. "What the-?"

"Help-..... Ple- Help!" A voice screamed through the jungle, causing an effect on Leif like he was waking up from a dream.

The Ensign ran quickly through the jungle towards where he was sure the sound had originated. Within a minute He saw a small yet swift river in front of him. He looked around and saw a rock in the middle of the river...a rather round and metallic looking rock at that. "The escape pod you twit!" He reminded himself before jumping into the water and swimming his way towards the 'Rock'. Leif was about to dive under when he noticed hand gripping onto the pod door just a few feet below the water.

Within a minute he was back on the riverbank shore with a young woman giving the girl CPR. "Come on, come on! The Captain could have done this correctly...but he isn't here." The boy reminded himself after panicking for a second. "But I am." Was all he said to himself before he went back resuscitating the girl, this time pounding her chest a bit harder, likely bruising her.

And then she began to cough, then breath, and then she complained. "What the **** was that? Why is my chest all...ow." The girl said as she tried to get up.

"You almost drowned, luckily your a loud enough screamer where I heard you and saved you before you died." Leif answered simply as he helped the girl up.

"So where are we?"

"Don't know, and we need to find the other crew members before we decided what to do next." Ensign Daedulus said as he took charge of the small pair.
"But aren't you already deciding what we're doing next?" Melody asked with a small smile, as though she were telling a joke.

"Come on Miss Hafza." Was all Leif replied before he began to walk into the jungle to search for the remaining crew members of their ship.
Back to top Go down
Brother_Fenir

Brother_Fenir

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:30 pm

Feniris was standing outside his escape pod's door, wondering why the sky was so...lavender. Based on the scans back on the Sword--

Wait. The Sword didn't exist anymore. It went "poof" rather...violently. And there were probably many, many sharp metal objects in orbit around this planet waiting to drop at any given time.

Whatever. Anyway, back on the Sword--

Agh, there he went again! Shaking his head quickly from side to side, Feniris tried to compose himself.

Based on the scans before the Sword violently went "poof", the planet was classified as a Grade X planet--inhospitable, barren, and devoid of any life.

But the grass beneath his feet suggested that the planet was given the wrong grade. It was green and just full of nutrients. It had to be, if it was green. Green meant there was a stable ecosystem in place, and a resilient one at that if this planet was Grade X.

Of course, that was a very large "if" he was toying around with.

No matter. He grabbed his communicator unit, a small, circular looking device that rested on his hip, and spoke into it:

"Mjilonr broadcasting across all channels. If anyone can hear me, please respond and we'll set up a rendezvous point for all of the survivors--if there's any other survivors."
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:32 pm

The sound of the klaxon and the yellow warning lights resonated in Rogan's helmet as he regained consciousness. Around him, lay fields of green and wild trees. Then he regained his sense of smell and the waft of burning and charred metal struck his nostrils.

A sharp pain twisted in Rogan's back. He realised now that he was lying on the grass and turned over onto his belly. he felt the sharp piece of shrapnel jiggle around in his back. He made no hesitation to pull it out and did so without a sound. Rogan got up to his feet and checked his Engineer's Suit.

"Atmospheric Scan" Rogan muttered to his Suit. The HUD began to scan the Atmospheric Pressure, air quantities and wind levels.

On the HUD it read:
Oxygen Levels: High Carbon Dioxide Levels: Moderate Argon Levels: Low Nitrogen Levels: Moderate
Atmospheric Pressure: 1000Milibars Gravity: 9.0m/s Wind Speed/Direction: 3MPH SW

The planet was strangely habitable, but it didn't make him take off his helmet. Rogan looked back at the crash and searched for tools or parts that he could salvage. While the escape pod was burning, it still remained fairly intact. Luckily, he found an Energy Cutter with about 10 bars of Plasma in it.

Rogan's helmet crackled as a transmission came in:
"Mjilonr... all channels. If... hear me, please respond and we'll set up a rendezvous... --if there's any other survivors."

It was all he could make out of the message but it was diefinitely enough to know the reason of the call.

Rogan turned his communcator on and began broadcasting a message:

"This is Ensign Rogan Bridges of the Engineers. I'm in a wide clearing of grass. You should be able to see my smoke. I suggest any survivors head to the clearing where the smoke is, my escape pod remained fairly intact."

A sharp pain sounded in Rogan's back again. He forgot to tend to his wound. Rogan didn't have much medical training, but he knew the basics was to disinfect and seal. He began to search the escape pod for any medical supplies, but only managed to find a red burnt first aid kit. it contain bandages barbequed to ash and boiled saline soup.

Rogan spoke to his communicator again:
"This is Rogan Bridges. I have no medical supplies and am in need of first aid. I repeat, in need of medical supplies."

Rogan sat down on the grass checking his suit was intact. The managed to buffer most of the damage from the crash, the soft padded lining around the torso felt snug. he waited for any reply.
Back to top Go down
Brother_Fenir

Brother_Fenir

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:07 am

"Mjilonr to Rogan, I am en route with meds. Stay calm: Help is going to come."

Feniris had to act fast, there was a man dying out there! Grabbing a medkit and some food for the journey (he didn't know how far it was, so he might was well prepare for the long haul), he began his trek to rescue Rogan.

Various rabbits and deer sprinted out of his path as he made towards Rogan's pod. Strange. They shouldn't exist. Scans proved it...

Well, no use wondering what's wrong now. Gotta help that poor man who's probably dying right now...

That very thought made him break into a run towards the smoke--He said there would be smoke. I gotta be close now...

Before him, the smell of ash and cinders smashed his nostrils. For once, he wished he was in Engineering, so he'd get that really cool Suit that had all these filters in the helmet so the wearer didn't suffocate from toxins. Feniris was, before all of this, a Standard Crewman. Standard Crewmen were drifters--sometimes helping with Medical, other times subbing for Marines.

Far as he knew, anyway.
Back to top Go down
radcat101

radcat101

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:54 am

I am creating character for RP now, if that is of goodness?

username: Radcat101

NAME: Lucus Sallinger

LOOKS: Tall and skinny, with matted and rough black hair. Lucus isn't exactly the prince of smiles, so his face is mainly a reflection of a gruff demeanor. With an unshaved beard, and thin spectacles over beady eyes, his face is covered in creases that should be on someone thrice his age.

PERSONA: Dark, sarcastic, and distrusting of all, especially of his peers. Lucus is very rarely one to be relied on, unless he himself is in danger as well.

HISTORY: Lucus was raised on the harder, darker streets of one of the federation's border planets, to a family left impoverished by a recent drought and economic failure. At the age of 15, he ran away from home, only to find himself caught up in the underbelly of society. Somewhere along the line, a convenience store raid went awry, and the only security guard on duty was stabbed to death.

Lucus was given two options. A 5-year sentence on are-adjustment colony, or a turn of duty on the "Sword of Faith". He picked the battlecruiser. And so he wound up there, doing menial tasks around the ship.
Back to top Go down
Brother_Fenir

Brother_Fenir

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:47 pm

((A tad late, but accepted nonetheless.))
Back to top Go down
radcat101

radcat101

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:23 pm

(( Thanks, I'll start posting now! ))

Lucus' eyes snapped open, to complete and utter darkness, claustrophobic, tearing at him..

"No." The thin man muttered, clamping shut his eyes again. With a quick jolt of his hand, he grasped the side of his seat, and fumbled for the latch of the restraining device. After a second of cold metal, his raw hands gripped the plastic mechanism, and he yanked on it.

The nylon straps pulled away like snakes from his chest, and the young man tumbled forward. He caught himself, pushing a hand on the sleek doors of his pod. Again, he fumbled, this time for the door release handle. It hissed, and with a spurt of steam, the doors slid open.

Lucus felt his eyes burning with bright light, and as his first step outside of his pod led to grass, he instantly knew something was wrong with the planet. But he couldn't quite put his finger on it. The last hours were jumbled blurs, and it hurt to try and remember.

Adjusting the U.V. blocker on his helmet, Lucus managed to catch a glimpse of the plain that expanded in front of him.

The plain was covered in a thick grass, or to be more correct, was. The once clear landscape was now torn up with shards of metal, and what remained of the grass was scorched.

That's when it came flooding back to Lucus. The crash, the pods, the captain, and the planet. The planet. This "Dead lump of space rock", as he had heard one of the other crew-members call it, had grass. And plants.

Suddenly, the crackle of Lucus' radio shuddered in his left ear. "...Should see my smoke.....head to the clearing...." followed by a fizzle that indicated the gizmo finally kicking the bucket. Still, Lucus had gotten the essentials out of the message, and as a large plume of smoke in the distance seemed a likely candidate, he set off in that direction, across the broken ground.
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:20 pm

His pain and his injury onlt got worse. He felt that his right foot was numb. The piece of shrapnel must have shaved against his spinal cord. Rogan also found it hard to see, the light from the distant Sun was getting intense even through the helmet's automatic UV blocker.

Rogan lifted his Energy Cutter and fired a round into the air, so that there was a better indication of his position.

"Life Form Scan" Rogan muttered to his Suit.

The HUD displayed a 50 meter scan of the area. But no lifeforms we're currently present. The scan wasn't wide enough to reach over to the forests in the horizon.

Rogan would just have to wait until help arrived. His eyes were twitching.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:08 pm

Melody followed Leif through the jungle quietly, feeling slightly bored with everything and trying to think up conversation topics. "So umm....You and I are really lucky right now." The young woman said after a few more minutes of trudging, trying to find any sign of the other pods.

"Hmm? How so?" Leif asked as he looked around once again, not seeing anything through the thick canopy of trees above them.

"Well we both survived the ship explosion, and even though we both forgot protocol and didn't bring suits, the air is still sustaining us just fine." Melody pointed out before she began to walk behind Leif again.

"Yeah I guess that is something...but I never intended to survive." The Ensign reminded himself as he finished the sentence in thought.

-/-\-
"I'm not leaving you behind Sir!"
"Get your ass moving and get into a pod now Daedalus, that's an order." The Captain had shouted back in Leif's face.
"Sir just get moving, there's no time to argue now, you might need help and I'm the one who's willing to do that."
"Fine then lets go, we have a lot of ground to cover before-"
"Yes Sir." Leif replied during the captain's explanation as he turned around away from the escape pods and headed for the ladder to the next level.
"-before the ship goes down. Goodbye Leif." Was the last thing the Ensign had seen or heard on the ship before he felt a blow to his head, and passed out.

-/-\-
"So should we check out the clearing then?" Melody asked Leif as she looked through the trees.

"Hmm What? Oh yeah, yeah it wouldn't hurt." Leif replied as he was brought out of his flashback, piecing together what had happened.

"The lets go." Melody said cheerfully as she walked into the grassy clearing followed shortly be Leif.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:20 pm

((Dang, I almost forgot about this. Sorry about that.))

Ceshlyta groaned. She had just woken up from unconsciousness, and wondered how the hell she had gotten into an escape pod.

Wait...I remember screaming....red alert sirens...we were in a big ship, and....we had to leave. Ceshlyta pondered. We had to launch the escape pods, but the only planet close was a barren wasteland of a rock. Just as a precaution, the woman tested her joints to make sure nothing was injured, and besides a pulled muscle in her arm, nothing was serious.

She felt water pooling around her ankles. "Water....how did that get there?" Ceshlyta mumbled. It was beastly hot, and condensation was dotting the door's window.

Ceshlyta decided to get out of the mildly claustrophobic vehicle, and was greeted to a blinding sun, green, and then a drop into warm, murky water. Luckily, the woman knew how to swim, so she poked her head out of the water in a second.

"This was supposed to be a desert, not a jungle." she grumbled when she got out of the water, hoping that someone had made an incorrect observation of the planet. Indeed, green the planet was. Various types of flora graced the enviroment, and other various animals and insects were abundant.

"I think there's something wrong here..." Ceshlyta said nervously, before venturing to find her comrades.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:43 am

Melody and Leif quietly walked across the grassy plains as Melody constantly tried and failed to bring up talking subjects with her fellow shipmate, only for Leif to end the conversations with a few words word or even less sometimes.

"So did you have any friends before coming on the ship at least?" Melody asked hopefully as she tried to think of a subject that would at least get Leif to talk.
"Only a few, but that isn't real- finally!" The Ensign replied as he noticed metal shards ahead of them.

"Looks like we found another mem-of course." Ensign Daedalus muttered as he walked up to the empty escape pod. "Looks like they've already left searching for us." Leif informed Melody before he looked around the clearing, noting to himself that there happened to be two pillars of smoke going up into the sky, one from where they had been walking away from and another to what Leif thought was north of them.

"I guess we should follow the smoke, that's probably where one of the other pods are." Leif told Melody as he turned around to walk away. "But shouldn't we umm check the radio or something? That could help, right?" The girl asked nervously as she looked at the pod.

"Radio? Umm, sure go ahead Miss Hafza." Leif answered as he began to mentally beat himself up for forgetting that every pod had a radio and that he should have returned to his pod after saving Melody and then asked where everyone should meet up at.

"Well then....I guess it doesn't matter." He heard Melody say quietly and disappointed as she walked out of the pod. "There was some fuzz but it doesn't work. Nothing came in and nothing could go out either as far as I can tell." Melody answered as she looked around the clearing towards the smoke north of them.

"Yeah I guess we should." Leif answered apathetically as they began walking again, soon out of the clearing and back into the jungle, unsure of where they were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next