New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))

Go down 
+3
Magus1108
rcox1995
Cole9003
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cole9003

Cole9003

World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) Empty
PostSubject: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:33 pm

On April 23rd, 2053, Washington D.C. was hit by a nuclear bomb an unknown party launched it. After that a civil war started between the remnants of the U.S. government and a Fascist party, the war lasted a year, but all together the Fascist Party came out on top with a decisive victory. They started to rebuild the government into a monarchy, their name was The New Republic of America.

Two months before the nuke hit D.C. North Korea became a threat to the world. They started launching terrorist attacks on many countries across the world. Immediately the U.K., the U.S., and Japan invaded North Korea. North Korea did not stand a chance against three of the most powerful countries in the world and it was defeated. The U.K. and the U.S. left control of North Korea to Japan expecting them to give it up when it became stable again, but they didn't. Instead they established a puppet government. Soon Japan had declared themselves the Empire of Japan, they became a major threat to peace and the U.K. considered going to war with them.

A week before the attack on D.C., the South American economy was failing. All of the leaders of the South American countries met, and they decided that they would elect one ruler of South America, and make themselves into one country called The United Alliance of South America. Once the new government was set up The United Alliance of South America began to prosper building up a strong military and a prosperous economy.

After the attack on America and the formation of The New Republic of America, the Empire of Japan, and The New Republic of America began to act up. Building up their armies as if they intended to attack the European Union, at the moment the U.K. is the only thing holding the European Union from falling into a state of Chaos, though many countries are greedy and are making their own plans of conquest.....

However before the attacks the U.K. and the U.S. established bases on the moon, the U.S. base has been taken over by The New Republic of America, however trade routes are still going between the moon and earth.

This roleplay used to be based on another website, so if you are going to join this I will try and catch you up to speed real quick.

So far Russia has pretty much became a empire and took over most of Eastern Europe.

Germany has took over Denmark, and some of Southern Europe.

The U.K. is now fighting against Russia and there is tension between it and The New Republic of America. It has also took over much of Northern Africa.

South America has took control of Southern Mexico and Central America.

The New Republic of America has took over Canada, and most of Mexico. It has also took over Alaska.

South Africa has took over all of Southern Africa, and most of central and Eastern Africa.

Rules
1- No godmodding!
2- I can change the rules at any time I want to.
3- No unstoppable armies.
4- Post "This is World War III!" in your character sheet to acknowledge that you have read these rules.
5- A little bit of cursing is okay.
6- You may post in a view from your leader, or a soldier in your army, or both.
7- Please use the maps that I post below to mark your attacks.
8- The co-owner of this is Magus1108 listen to him.
9- There is more advanced space travel in this rp but nothing outside of the solar system.
10- Don't nuke people for no reason, and only one nuke is allowed to be used every week, contact me or Magus1108 before you use a nuke.
11- Use the character sheet I supply below to make the leader of your country.

Character Sheet

Username:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Traits:
Ruling Style:
Brief History:
Other:

Countries

The New Republic of America: Magus1108
The Empire of Japan: Magus1108
China: Magus1108
The United Kingdoms: Cole9003
The United Alliance of South America: Rcox1995
Germany: Cole9003
Ireland:
France: Cole9003
Spain: Magus1108
Poland:
Saudi Arabia: Almostinsane
Israel: Emilcrane
Egypt:
Canada: Magus1108
Russia: Almostinsane
Australia: Almostinsane
South Africa: EmilCrane
((Tell me if I didn't add a country that should be on.))

Accepted Characters

Username: Cole9003
Name: William Ardent
Appearance: 36-years-old, 6'2", light brown hair, bright blue eyes, and a slim body.
Personality: Sometimes dark and brooding, mostly an optimist, will not use force unless it is necessary.
Traits: A brilliant commander, and a very charismatic ruler.
Ruling Style: A just but firm rule.
Brief History: He was born in London into a relatively well off family, he graduated from college with straight A's, he then became a member of parliament, in 2051 he became Prime Minister of The United Kingdoms, since then he has begun having the British Channel patrolled by his navy, he has now built up his military and is preparing for any aggressive military actions from The Republic of The New United States of America, or the Empire of Japan, though he is trying to get an alliance with The United Alliance of South America.
Other: He is a very good shot.

"This is WW3! We're all gonna die!" (I just wanted to add that last part) I'd also like Canada, please.

Username: Magus1108
Name: Mai Jade
Appearance:
Personality: Cruel to her enemies, and generally cold to her allies. There seems to be no shred of good within her.
Traits: A brilliant stratigest, and a good shooter. Her brilliance helped bring her faction on top over her enemies during the One Year War.
Ruling Style: She rules over her people with an iron fist, destroying any traces of rebellion that appear. She has all the previous laws from the old United States in tact in her empire. So, in theory people still have free speech rights and whatnot. However, no one days speak against her or rebel if they want to live.
Brief History: Mai was a former US Senator, from a Fascist Third Party. She was outside of DC when it was destroyed. When the One Year War began (as it is now called in the US) she created and ruled a fascist faction, and used her brilliance to wipe away all the competition. Mai has now set her sights on the rest of the world, having a glorious vision of a one-world government under her control.
Other:

Name: Misa Kouzuki
Appearance:
Personality: To her public, Misa is a rightous and good ruler, willing to do the will of the people. In private, Misa is a greedy and evil ruler. She is a very good manipulator, making the Japanese public do as she says, and making them think that it is good for Japan.
Traits: A good manipulator, and a decent stratigest. She sometimes doesn't think things through, which is a flaw of hers.
Ruling Style: She seems kind to her people, but has many restrictions on them. She has led them to believe it is for the good of Japan, and many rights that were taken will be restored eventually. She is harsh and just to those who rebel, and to those who make too many mistakes.
Brief History: Misa become the leader of the Japanese Liberation Party when she was 21, which sought to put Japan back to its former glory, and not as a 'puppet of the United States' as was a popular slogan. In the last elections, her party won most of the government offices. When they gained enough power, they cast out any who opposed them and Misa declared herself Empress of Japan, so she could 'bring glory and honor back to the Homeland'.

When they invaded North Korea, Misa fooled the UK and US into leaving so she could establish a puppet government in the country. Now Misa is setting the rest of Asia, and soon the world, under her sights. She is currently planning to invade South Korea soon, and to attack the EU.
Other:

Name: Jack Maxwell
Appearance:
Personality: Jack is a kind and good man, and rules Canada as it is best for the country.
Traits: Jack is a decent stratigest, though wouldn't call himself a genius at it. What he lacks in brainpower he makes up for in Canada's (recently built up) military.
Ruling Style: Jack is a just and fair ruler, not a dictator like the new Queen of America is.
Brief History: Jack was born in Canada, and became a rising star in the newly made Conservative Party in the early Forties. In 2049 he became the new Prime Minister of Canada, and the first PM from the Conservative Party. Many factions of the former United States Military and civilans who didn't want to join the new regime fled into Canada. Jack welcomed them with open arms, and accepted the military officers into Canada's military. With the new threat from the neighbering country, Jack has built up the Canadian Army in the event of an invasion, and trying to establish ties with the UK and EU.
Other:

Username: rcox1995
Name: Aphras F. Vigyls
Appearance: 5'11", 43 years old, has dirty blonde hair with a few gray hairs. He wears a black suit with pants and a blue tie. He wears black shoes, and has deep blue eyes, also with tanned skin.
Personality: Smart, but takes a while to think things over. He is hyper, and shy, and is very nice to people. He allies his country with as many countries as possible.
Traits: Kind-hearted, and always thinks twice before a decision. He treats his nation as good as a regular person.
Ruling Style: Aphras asks his Council of Electives for laws, and he follows them. Free enterprise is existent, and freedom of press, speech, and every other basic human right is guaranteed.
Brief History: Aphras F. Vigyls was born in Peru from American parents. His parents moved to America, and lived with his grandparents. When he 31, he joined the Peruvian Unity Party. When the United Alliance of South America was put together, most citizens voted for Aphras as their first king.
Other:

"This is WW3! We're all gonna die!"

Username: almostinsane
Name: Aidan Stefenson
Appearance:
Personality: Aidan is a kind person with a determined sense of right and wrong. Most of all, he is determined to defend his country.
Traits: Aidan is cautious and therefore keeps Australia neutral. He wouldn't consider himself a genius, but he is able to keep a clear head in the most dire circumstances, knowing when to bide his time or take quick action, whether it's in diplomacy, politics, or militarily.
Ruling Style: Aidan is a kind ruler and does his best to guarantee his country freedom of speech, freedom of press, security, and a sound economy.
Brief History: Aidan grew up in New Zealand when he was younger before moving to Sydney, Australia. Before the change of governments throughout the world, Aidan was a member of the Australian Parliament. Because of his understanding of both countries, Aidan was able to smooth over negations between New Zealand and Australia in reaction to the troubles in America and Western Asia, knowing that the two countries would need to work together incase the superpowers turned their attention south. It was because of this, and his other accomplishments, that Aidan became Prime Minister of Australia.
Other: His age is around his mid-twenties.

Name: Rau Azrael, Jr.
Appearance:
Personality: Rau has a mix of personalities, depending on his mood. He can be a manipulative, cruel fellow one second and an idiotic drunk the next second. He wants people to think he is the latter, so when he shows his brillaince he'll stun them. And so he can throw people off guard.
Traits: When he is drunk (which is 90% of the time), he can be a surprisingly brillant stratigest. He acts like a buffoon and an idiot sometimes just to throw his opponents off. Another trait, I suppose, is hiding his true self.
Ruling Style: Again, depends on his mood and the situation. He can be a bumbling moron on some situations, and a brilliant man on others. Typically, he does whatever the people want him to do, unless it conflicts with his grand scheme. Or unless it doesn't make him money. Did I mention he was greedy?
Brief History: Rau was born in a rich Spainish family, named after his father, then Prime Minister Rau Azrael. He was put in Private School most of his life, but was always rebellious against his parents, since they wanted him to be the 'perfect gentleman'. He never really got a job, and surprised everyone when he announced his candidacy for Prime Minister. Even more surprising, he was running as a Third Party candidate. Normally, those don't do well in elections.

He proved normality wrong by winning the people over with a combination of charm, manipulation, rehearsed speeches, and beer. He was elected Prime Minister of Spain two years before Washington D.C. was nuked. So far, he has proved to be a controversal Prime Minister. He is drunk 90% of the time, and no one knows what stances he has on the issues until he talks about them. He is hated at the EU, since he always ends up disrupting the meetings.

However, underneath that idiotic-personality, lays a genius, with a grand scheme in mind for Spain and the rest of Europe. Their is no telling when that side will reveal itself...
Other:

Name: Cade Domnan
Appearance:
Personality: Very charismatic, slightly cocky. Is very much so an optimist.
Traits: A brilliant commander, thinks most things through.
Ruling Style: A very just rule, does whatever he thinks right, and always thinks of the people.
Brief History: He was born in Paris, he has spent most of his life there, he was always interested in strategy. When he was 22 he became a politician and joined the French Unification party, soon there was a new election. He ran for PM and won by a landslide, since then he has ruled France caringly, however lately he has built up his military and navy.
Other: is 27-years-old

Name: Valen Arzen
Appearance:
Personality: Very charismatic, a bit eccentric.
Traits: Amazing commander, good with money.
Ruling Style: Very just with his rule, sometimes does some dictator-ish things but only if he thinks it is for the good of his people.
Brief History: He was born in Leipzig, he grew up there, his family was very rich. When he was 20 he became a politician and joined the German Conservative party, he quickly moved up in the ranks of politicians, and soon when an election was held he ran for President of Germany, he won by an amazing amount, since then he has put together a grand plan to make Germany the most powerful country in the world, even if it means taking over Europe.
Other: is 29-years-old.

Username: almostinsanne
Name: Stefan Kalinski
Appearance:
Personality: Stefan is very passionate, believing that Russia has been cheated of her glory, especially by the U.S. and the West. He does what he believes is right, no matter who objects.
Traits: Nationalistic, but a brilliant orator and military commander. He knows how to stir up feelings of pride and nationalism in the army and his people.
Ruling Style: Stefan does things the way he believes they must be done. In theory, he believes in a free Russian people but he doesn't hesitate to have newspapers closed and his detractors arrested "for the greater good."
Brief History: Stefan grew up in Moscow as a child. His family was a poor one and, thus, he had a hard life. Through his own hard work and appeal to the poor, Stefan became part of the Russian government, rising through the levels to government until, at age 25, he became President and gained the power to change the country according to his will. He plans to expand Russia on the world stage.
Other:

Last edited by Cole9003 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:16 pm

OOC: Yes, it's alive!

So, do we start over again, or do we continue? Also, not to be a pain, isn't EmilCrane Israel?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:33 pm

I'd like to continue where we left off. I'd rather not want to start all over.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:35 pm

Probably.

And also, where is my India and EmilCrane's Israel template? Sorry if that sounded a bit mean.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:02 pm

I'd love to continue. Smile
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:05 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img291/449/worldmap1u.jpg

They should work. This is the most updated map. The situation is Russia is shifty, so I only gave a small portion of it.
Back to top Go down
Cole9003

Cole9003

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:29 am

Yes, we are continuing where we left off, and for anyone that asked the reason all the character sheets are not up is because of the character count. Sad

EDIT: And the map looks like it is a bit too large so I guess I will take that off and fix it so that it is smaller, or if you guys don't mind it I will keep it on?
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:38 am

I don't get it, I reduced it to a link. For some reason, this one time I was trying to upload it, it messed up a couple of times. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Cole9003

Cole9003

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:32 am

No problem, I will fix it later today most likely but for now I have to go to town.
Back to top Go down
Cole9003

Cole9003

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:42 pm

Everyone can start posting if they want, I will fix the map soon too.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:52 pm

Well, ASN Role Play section is now gone, so we can't retrieve our last posts. Where should we start?
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:58 pm

I say we start over. We could just start with our nations at their current borders.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:18 pm

Does that include the Allies still on Russian land?
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:21 pm

Probably not.
Back to top Go down
Cole9003

Cole9003

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:43 pm

Restarting is fine with me.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:52 pm

Okay, shouldn't you start?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:28 pm

Really? We're restarting? Well...I'd like not to, but if we must....wait, has EmilCrane registered on this stie yet?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:17 am

Man, we really need to get this up and going. I'd hate for it to die.
Back to top Go down
Cole9003

Cole9003

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:17 pm

Yeah we do, but first we need to decide rather we want to restart or continue. Oh yeah, and I will fix the size of the map soon.
Back to top Go down
Cole9003

Cole9003

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:54 am

Guys this is a really great roleplay and I don't want it to die, so if you are still interested I would like everybody to post once here so we know when we are ready to start.

Also have we decided rather we want to restart or continue? I could really care less either way.

Last edited by Cole9003 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:09 pm

I'm still interested. Has EmilCrane joined the new RP site? He was a major player in the old WW3 RP.
Back to top Go down
Cole9003

Cole9003

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:14 pm

I don't see her on the members list.
Back to top Go down
R0M4N

R0M4N

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:19 am

Sent Cole9003 a message about reserving Egypt. Would that be cool?
Back to top Go down
EmilCrane

EmilCrane

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:27 am

I'm here! Just so you know.

And I am freakin male!
Back to top Go down
Cole9003

Cole9003

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:47 am

Sorry about that EmilCrane. We can start, as soon as I know if we want to continue or restart?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next