New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))

Go down 
+3
Magus1108
rcox1995
Cole9003
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
R0M4N

R0M4N

World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:55 am

Can we restart?
Back to top Go down
Cole9003

Cole9003

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:07 am

That probably would be the easiest since you are new. So yeah we can just restart, but so that we don't lose pretty much everything we rped on ASN I think we should rp that a truce had been declared for one year, and the fighting is about to start again when someone breaks the truce. How does that sound?
Back to top Go down
R0M4N

R0M4N

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:10 am

Cool. I'm good to start whenever in that case.
Back to top Go down
EmilCrane

EmilCrane

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:47 am

What country have you got?
Back to top Go down
R0M4N

R0M4N

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:13 am

Egypt.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:13 am

I'm fine with restarting now. We may as well. So, are we restarting at the beginning with the original borders?
Back to top Go down
EmilCrane

EmilCrane

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:53 am

Let's just go back to original borders
Back to top Go down
R0M4N

R0M4N

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:54 pm

I think that would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Cole9003

Cole9003

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:18 am

((Okay then I will start))

William Ardent sat in his office at about noon in England, it was a beautiful day. The sun was shining which is a very rare occurrence in England. As of late the world had been a bit off-balance some minor political controversies, a couple of clashes between rebels in Africa and India, however it was nothing he was worried about these kind of things happened every day in the world. If, however a large country did go terminal England had the military power to defeat them with the help of their allies "But now is not the best time to think about this." mumbled William to himself. After all it was a beautiful day, for now.
Back to top Go down
R0M4N

R0M4N

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:38 am

Yasser ad-Din, surrounded by his body guard of twelve huge men, stepped quickly through the narrow hallway between his palace and the "Egyptian Islamic Parliament" that he had propped up. He had no need to worry about his success in this house, but he did. To secure his leadership of Egypt after the civil war that annihilated most of ad-Din's enemies for Egyptian supremacy (and much of the Nile countryside) he had built a new "parliament", in reality controlled by his loyalists who would praise any action he took. He knew they would do what he wanted, but he was worried for his own life.

Tension was growing in the world. While Yasser has expanded Egypt's territory, her has made a lot of enemies in the process. from the inside, many of his generals exhibited jealously and had built up loyalty in their armies, and foreign powers had threatened to establish a new regime in Egypt if he continued his expansionism. While he knew his new law would be passed if he'd like, he worried about the consequences.

The beige painted walls of the long narrow hallway were about to come to a stop, and ad-Din approached the leader's pulpit. He walked to this balcony nervously, but retained his strong physical appearance. After a long applause, he spoke.

"Greetings, my compatriots and lawmakers. You should all know the world isn't what it was like when we took power and liberated the Egyptian people from the tyranny of past regimes. Of course the western powers are against the success of Egypt. They want us to starve, they want us to fail, and they want us to continue in being a very minor force on the world. Now that we are breaking free from their expectations, they want to stop us.

Egypt grows stronger by the day, and a new step needs to be taken. All of the major powers on the face of Earth have nuclear weapons, and Egypt must cross the line from minor to major by developing our own nuclear weapons. So I ask you today: Do you want to stay in the past, or do you want to move forward. If you are truely Egyptian you would support me in my goals.

All in favour for the allocation of the funds of our glorious treasury to this new step forward?"

The members of the parliament broke out in applause and every member started screaming out the magical word: "Yea!"

Yasser left the balcony after a long round of ovation, and left for the official proceedings to get through. He had lknown what he had done, but not how it would be answered. He couldn't help but grin, though, because he had once again shown his power over Egypt.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:09 pm

"AND OUR ENEMIES WOULD SEE RUSSIA STARVING LIKE DOGS!!!!" Stefan shouted at the top of lungs from his balcony, causing the people flooding the the Red Square to burst in applause, "THAT IS WHY THE PREVIOUS REGIME HAD TO BE DESTROYED! THEY WERE THE PUPPPETS OF OUR ENEMIES!!!!!!"
Stefan had only recently come to power, through a landslide election. It was ridiculously easy. Russia was going through a recession and the people were enraged with the previous President for not doing anything about the Japanese or Americans. Stefan promised stability, strength, and the restoration of the Russian Empire. All he asked in return was unquestioning obedience.
Aidan rubbed his head as he sat behind his desk. The world was at peace for now, but he had noticed some growing tensions. He didn't like the look of the new Russian President. He was practically a dictator. Now Australia was going to have an even tougher time should one of those countries turn their attention southward. He'd have to think of something to keep the continent neutral.
Back to top Go down
EmilCrane

EmilCrane

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:07 am

(note, I'm not racist nor do I mean to offend anyone, I'm just playing my part. Also could I drop Israel? I want to concentrate on South Africa.)

The sun beat mercilessly on the tarmac as Marius Van Lourens arrived in his personal helicopter. The door was opened by a South African paratrooper in camo fatigues, red beret, polished boots and sun glasses. A platoon more simmilarly attired Paras stood at attention as an honor guard.

Marius stepped out of the chopper and put on a pair of sunglasses, which were nearly required due to the glare. He was joined by his advisor, Adriaan van de Mar.

"Van de Mar, how is the cleanup being handled?" Marius asked, refering to the removal of all black and anti apartheid politicians.

"The last executions are being held today sir. I believe the president is up next if you wish to watch."

"Of course Adriaan, this is my hour to shine, I wouldn't miss it."

They boarded an army jeep which took them from Cape Town Air Force Base to Table Mountain, the HQ of the SADF (South African Defense Force) and a huge fortress overlooking Cape Town itself. They got to the assembly area outside the kommandant's house where a guard of Security Korps troopers surrounded a small man tied to a stake.

The captain approached the president, "Sir," he said to Marius, drawing his pistol and reversing his grip, "the honor is yours."

"Thank you captain," siad Marius before he turned to the assembled men, "soldiers, this marks the culmination of our return to power. With this act South Africa will be strong again and not in the hands of weak fools!"

The old president spoke, "Marius, why? You were our best soldier, we trained you to be loyal!"

"oh, I am loyal, to South Africa! Not to a weak, snevling coward like you! Now, die!" and with that Marius pulled back tha hammer on the pistol, took aim and fired a single shot. With that, South Africa had returned to its pre-Mandela state and become an international power.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:41 pm

((I'll post with China, Japan, Canada, and Spain later.))

Mai Jade

Mai Jade looked down at New York City, the New Republic of America's new capital. Ever since the regime change, many things had changed in the once free America.

((I'd make this longer, but I'm short on time.))
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:04 pm

Aphras Vigyls

"And, to bring South America on to the world stage, we shall ally ourselves with the United Kingdoms!" Aphras rallied to the Council of Electives, the group that approves the King's laws. Recently, Aphras had worried about the New Republic of the United States of America, and he used his TVPhone to call his leading generals to mobilize the South American Third Army stationed in Caracas.
Back to top Go down
R0M4N

R0M4N

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:09 pm

Yasser sat in his executive chair in the office room of his great Cairo Palace. The walls stood tall and were covered with the best Egyptian wallpaper designed.On his desk stood a paper weight shaped as a pyramid, a stack of documents neatly arranged in the corner of his desk, two white envelopes, and, displayed proudly of a gold stand, the sword he had used in execute the old leader of the Egyptians.

In the midst of this room, Yasser sat impatiently. It was 12:37, and the messenger was late. Finally, the door opened and he walked in.

"Greeting sir, I'm sorry I was late." he said, staring into Yasser's dark drown eyes.

"I'm sorry aswell... and you know how valuable my time is these days. Sit down." Yasser confidently replied.

The young man, dressed in a suit with a dark purple tie and a full neck beard under his chin with a shockingly frightened face, made is way over slowly to sit down. Yasser could read this man easily, and it was no task compared to his normal one. This man was scared, and that was exactly how Yasser enjoyed it. he felt a particular pride in fearing his enemies, and it made his job a lot easier.

"Sir, we managed to avoid the normal proceeding and work on you weapons has already began. The head of the Parliament said he was expecting a message from you, sir"

"Ah, yes. Tell Ahmad I said hello. If you wait, I can get that for you..."

Yasser peered down at his desk. On it, he saw his two envelopes, pre-prepared. Each had a label: Yes, and No. With his sturdy grip, Yasser took the "Yes envelope, tore off the label, and handed the envelope to the young man.

"Take this to Ahmad. If you dare open that, letter, well, all i can say is that that shiny sword on my desk may have another victim. Do you understand?" Yasser gravely told the page.

"Yes, sir. I will be fast"

"You had better. Dismissed."

As the man left the room, Yasser opened the "No letter before putting it in his shredder in the corner of his room, next to his statue of Saladin, Islamic Hero of the Anti-Crusade movement. Tearing off the side of the envelope, he read through the sheet inside.

"
Ahmad,

It is unfortunate you could not press this issue at the speed i wished. Such misfortune is at both of our hands.

I'm sure you remember Amir, my lieutenant on the Sudanese campaign, for he remembers you. He couldn't walk at my speed, and now he's in exile on an island in the Nile that I will not name, for security purposes. Understand, this: you will meet with me at once, and we'll see how close a similar experience is in your future. A fate worse than Amir's may be headed in your direction.

If you can get this measure through, i want you to start on the next advance of Egypt on the stage of world affairs. Egypt must retain her iron will against the frivolous actions of our neighbors, and warning must be issued. I need you to prepare legates to meet with the other nations of the world, namely South Africa and the United Kingdom. If they do not repect our mastership over the greater Egyptian area, than we shall make quick work of them.

A final word: this could have been already started if you had accomplished your mission.

Yasser ad-Din
"

"At least I could spare yet one of my Egyptian brethren" Yasser muttered to himself while staring blankly at the blade perched strongly on his desk. "My diplomats should be in the capitals of the world by tomorrow evening if all goes well. I look forward to entering conversation with those who underestimate Egypt" Yasser thought, with a grin on his face, as he stood up, summoned his body guard, and moved on to see how all was in the military research building.
Back to top Go down
radcat101

radcat101

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:16 pm

(( Would it be possible for me to reserve South Korea? I didn't see it on the country list. ))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:38 am

Aman sat behind his desk, deep in thought. He was the leader of Saudi Arabia, which had absorbed the other countries in the Arabian peninsula, making it simply Arabia. He was proud of his accomplishments. He had brought peace the land where Mohammad, Peace-Be-Upon-Him, dwelt. Arabia was prospering. Egypt worried him, however. Throughout his life, Aman had seen his share of dictators and tyrants and none of them were content with the power they had. Firmly, he resolved to not allow anything threaten his country.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:32 pm

Oh, also, can I have back Akosh Gandhi? He got deleted.
Back to top Go down
Cole9003

Cole9003

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:45 pm

((Radcat101 South Korea is yours all I need you to do is post a character sheet, and Rcox1995 Akosh Gandhi is still yours I would post right now but I am about to have to leave for Karate so I will post later tonight.))
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:27 pm

OOC: Yay!

Akosh Gandhi

Akosh Gandhi sat down in his leather chair in the President's Palace. India has formed a union with Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh a few years ago, and India was squashed in between several superpowers: Russia to the North, Arabia to the west, and China to the northeast. But, now, it was India's turn to step up to the plate.
Back to top Go down
R0M4N

R0M4N

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:53 pm

Yasser, at this opportunity, knew what his most important diplomatic task would be.

Arabia.

Getting an ally in the area would be key to forging an Egyptian superpower, and the history of Hitler and Italy. Immediately, he phoned his parliamentary leader, Ahmad Abednego, and told him what to do: send a team of his top diplomats to Arabia.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:29 pm

OOC: Things are a little slow here....

Also, the first map has been made. It shows all countries used right now at their original borders, no expansion yet.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img216/6800/neoworldmap1.jpg

Also, please mind Vancouver Island. I forgot about it. I can't edit it either because it doesn't fill all the way after it saved. That's why it gets really annoying sometimes.

But, anyways, here you go.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:51 pm

((If it's alright, I think I want to drop Spain in favor of another country. Would that be alright? And I'll try posting more soon.))
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:02 pm

OOC: What country are you considering?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:56 pm

((I'm thinking Israel, since EmiCrane gave that up.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next