New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))

Go down 
+3
Magus1108
rcox1995
Cole9003
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
R0M4N

R0M4N

World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:12 pm

((I'll take Spain))
Back to top Go down
EmilCrane

EmilCrane

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:51 pm

Sinde the coup, the SADF had gone on a spending spree. New tanks, APCs and helicopters from germany, jets fro France. South African manufactured things like assault rifles and artillery were upgraded and the Navy recieved new ships, particularly two new nuclear submarines, a new Aircraft carrier and a battleship, the Pretoria, the largest warship built since the Yamoto ships of WW2. The SADF would get a chance to use their new toys very soon.

"Too long have these countries defied us, too long have they waved their independance in our faces, no longer. Men of the SADF, obliterate Lesotho and Swaziland, take back what is ours," Marius paused for dramatic effect, "all hail, South Africa!"

The last word of his speech were repaeted by the men in the room before they left to plan the most one sided battle in history.
Back to top Go down
Cole9003

Cole9003

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:18 am

((Magus1108 Israel is yours, and ROM4N Spain is yours as well.))

William sat in his office sipping at his tea. He called up Aphras on his video stream, hopefully he was in his office but there really was no guarantee was there? He needed to talk to Aphras about South Africa they were really acting up, more than they ever had and William had decided that a military intervention could possibly be the only way to quell the growth of their military.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Aphras was in a room in the Council of Electives building when his TVPhone rang. It was William Ardent, the Prime Minister of the United Kingdoms. "Why, hello there, William. I was just planning to call you." he said in English. One of the advantages of having (former) American parents.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:48 pm

((I'm nearly done with my Israel PM character, but I want to check on one more fact. Exactly what belongs to who in the Middle East? I'm not sure if Palestine or however you spell it is available.))
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:54 pm

OOC: Uh, I made a mess up on the map.

Arabia only had Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman and Yemen.

I need to make a new one.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:24 pm

((Ok. I'd like to have Jordan, Lebanon, the Gaza Strip, and a part of Syria under Israeli territory if that's ok. I want to have the permission before posting the character.))
Back to top Go down
R0M4N

R0M4N

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:54 pm

((Spain will be up later today))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:21 am

Username: Magus1108
Name: Lloyd Ben-Judah
Appearance: http://tavia-chan.deviantart.com/art/Code-Geass-Lloyd-Asplund-88607339
Personality: Lloyd is an eccentric man, but he is a kind person. He dislikes war, but feels it may become a necessary in the coming time.
Traits: Lloyd has acted like a kind ruler so far. He does not let himself get angered so easily.
Ruling Style: Lloyd, thus far, has proved a kind and beneficial ruler to Israel. He does not want to expand its territory more then necessary, and seeks peace with the Middle East.
Brief History: Lloyd was the grandson of a former Israeli Prime Minister, and followed in his grandfather’s footsteps. He now is in control of Israel, which now includes Jordan, Lebanon, the Gaza Strip, and a part of Syria along with the original borders from the earlier 20th century. All these territories were acquired after a series of wars happening between 2013-2021. Israel barely survived it, but they did come out on top. Terrorism is still a problem in the Holy Land, but it has been reduced over the years as peace between Muslims and Israelis formed in Israel.

Lloyd hopes to lead his country into a new age of peace during this dangerous time, though he’s afraid that they might be dragged into the coming war…
Other:
Back to top Go down
R0M4N

R0M4N

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:53 pm

((Sorry, busy with school, will get Character posted on weekend))
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:22 pm

OOC: It's a little slow on here, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:51 pm

((It is, isn't it? I'll try to post more often.))

Empress Misa Kouzuki

"Get me the Prime Minister of Australia." Empress Kouzuki ordered of her aides. "I want to meet with him here in Tokyo.

Queen Mai Jade

Queen Jade smirked as she read the report in her hands. Excellent, the Carribean islands had been acquired for the New Republic of America. It hadn't taken all that much to buy the governments there off. Most were corrupt, and eager to make a deal with the Imperial Senate. With those islands added to their territory, Mai was one step closer to unifying the world under her grand rule.

"Get me South America's leader." Jade ordered.

Lihu Tianzi

Lihu studied the current situation of the world with some worry. With Russia, Japan, and America becoming fascist powers, it was only a matter of time until war broke out.

"Get me Russia's Prime Minister, please."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:28 pm

Aidan raised an eyebrow as an aid came in, saying that the Empress of Japan was on the line. Saying nothing, he pressed a button for a telescreen to appear.
"Yes, what is it?" Stefan asked as a telescreen appeared before him. He was doing paperwork and was in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:48 pm

Aphras Vigyls

"The Americans has taken the Caribbean islands." Aphras heard from a TV in the Council of Electives building. This was drastic news, as those islands were mostly Spanish. It was time to take action. He ordered the mobilized Third Army to take action. They spilled over the border into Panama, which, coincidentally, was having governmental issues, so it welcomed the South Americans with open arms.

Aphras then recieved a call from none other than the leader of the Americans herself, Mai Jade. "Hello Mai." he said into his TVPhone, putting William's call on another window.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:19 pm

Misa Kouzuki

"Greetings, Prime Minister. I would like to request a personal meeting, if that is alright. At the Tokyo Palace." Misa said.

Mai Jade

"Greetings, Aphras. I hear your country is doing quite well these days. And, if my report is correct, you've taken over Panama. How interesting." Mai Jade began.

Lihu Tianzi

"Greetings, Stefan. I am the Potenant of China, Lihu Tianzi. I would like to sign a peace treaty with your nation, if that is acceptable." Lihu asked.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:26 pm

Aidan raised an eyebrow. Why would the Empress of Japan request a personal meeting. He nodded and spoke, "I'd be honored."
Stefan felt himself smirk. So China wanted to be on Russia's good side. Smart of them. He spoke, "What brought this on, Lihu?"
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:40 pm

Aphras Vigyls

"Yes, I have, actually. The government of Panama was disintegrating, and also I was worried about your new invasion of the Caribbean islands." Aphras said to Mai.

The South American Third Army was at the Costa Rican border shortly afterwards.

Akosh Gandhi

Akosh picked up his phone, which he dialed Stefan's number. A tele-screen came down from the ceiling for video.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:25 am

Stefan raised an eyebrow as as another telescreen appeared before him. His smirk widened, "Ghandhi. What a pleasant surprise."
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:54 am

Akosh Gandhi

"Hello Stefan. I think it's time that India and Russia join together in a grand alliance. As you can see, my country is being squeezed by your country, China and Arabia. I think that we should form an alliance. What do you say?" he said.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:09 am

"This is rather awkward, Ghandi," Stefan said smoothly, though he was frowning, "As I'm in a middle with a call from the Chinese. They want peace with Russia."
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:19 am

Akosh Gandhi

"Oh...Okay, I see." he said. Whoops! he said in his mind. But, of course, he's talking to the Chinese! he said in his mind again. "I shall call back later." he said, and turned off the call.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:23 am

Stefan rubbed his temples. He only hoped that Mihu and Akosh's call weren't connected by the same matrix. He made a note to fire his secretary. Maybe even convict her of treason.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:11 pm

((I'll post soon, but I do have a question. Anyone know where Cole is? He hasn't posted in a long time, and I'm still waiting for my character to be accepted.))
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:50 pm

OOC: I don't know, honestly, though I hope that he gets back on soon.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:27 pm

OOC: Sorry for the double post, but didn't Cole9003 make you co-mod of this thread, Magus1108? I'm just wondering, because this thread is basically dead because of his absence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))   World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World War III: The Roleplay. ((Accepting.))
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next