New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fablehaven: A Roleplay of Magical Proportions (PG-13 and Accepting!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rcox1995

rcox1995

Fablehaven: A Roleplay of Magical Proportions (PG-13 and Accepting!) Empty
PostSubject: Fablehaven: A Roleplay of Magical Proportions (PG-13 and Accepting!)   Fablehaven: A Roleplay of Magical Proportions (PG-13 and Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:18 pm

There is more to the world then meets the eye....

The world is full of magical creatures. However, these creatures are condemned mostly to preserves, except for a few that still roam throughout the world.

However, not all agree to these terms....

The Society of the Evening Star is going against the idea of trapping magical creatures on preserves. The Knights of the Dawn combat the Society by protecting the preserves. They have been fighting for centuries.

Many preserves are spread throughout the world, but 12 are unique. 5 are hidden preserves. Some of their locations are known, but not all of them have ever known at once. The other 7 are the Seven Sanctuaries, which houses only the most dangerous creatures, including dragons and griffins. 4 are open to humans. The other 3.....humans aren't exactly welcome. Rarely is only one even known to the magical community.

The 5 hidden preserves each house a hidden artifact that are heavily guarded by a vault, monsters, booby traps and a guardian guarding the artifact inside the vault.

If these five artifacts are charged and put together, they form the only key to a prison that contains hundreds of the world's most dangerous demons. It is called Zzyzx.

The Sands of Sanctity: The artifact that has the ability to heal ANY aliment.
The Chronometer: The artifact that has the ability to control time.
The Oculus: The artifact that has the ability to see anything and everything. It is easily the most powerful artifact.
The Translocater: The artifact that has the ability to transport anything anywhere.
Unknown Artifact: The artifact that has the ability to make the one who wields it immortal.

The Society is now going after these artifacts to release the prisoners inside Zzyzx. The Knights of the Dawn is trying to stop the Society. Who will you choose?

RULES
No god-modding. Ever. You have one warning. Then, if you don't listen, hasta la vista.
Keep cursing down to PG-13, please.
These artifacts are HEAVILY guarded. You cannot just go into the vault and walk up to the artifact. That won't work.
You can be either in the Society, the Knights, neither, or a double agent.
I reserve the right to change the rules at anytime.
You may choose an original character, or someone from the books.
I will need someone to co-own this RP for when I can't be on.
For more information about the series, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fablehaven
Have fun!

Template
Username:
Name:
Organization (Society of the Evening Star, Knights of the Dawn etc.):
Appearance:
History:
Personality:
Other:

Last edited by rcox1995 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Fablehaven: A Roleplay of Magical Proportions (PG-13 and Accepting!)   Fablehaven: A Roleplay of Magical Proportions (PG-13 and Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:18 pm

Accepted Character List:

Username: rcox1995
Name: Aphras F. Vigyls
Organization: Knights of the Dawn
Appearance: 5'11", 130 pounds, has dirty blonde hair, lightly tanned skin and has blue eyes. He wears jeans with a black shirt and a brown jacket.
History: He was born into a family in the magical community. His father was a potion master and his mother a magical item collector. When he turned 16, he went to work on the Fablehaven secret preserve. He is a trusted worker there, and has been there since then. He is both an magical item collector, and can make a few potions too.
Personality: He is a hard worker with a high intelligence. The thing is, he has never been athletic, and also takes a while to make a decision. His anger is also a problem, but he is easily calmed down.
Other: He carries a few helpful magical items on him.

Username: Katara5
Name: Shariya Wendell
Organization (Society of the Evening Star, Knights of the Dawn etc.): Double Agent
Appearance: On the short side of average (5'4'') and slim. She has hazel eyes, but hardly anyone knows this because her dark brown bangs tend to cover her eyes. Her hair goes down past her shoulder blades, but is often up in a pony tail. She tries to wear a dark cloak when meeting either side.
History: Neither of her parents supported a side. Over time, however, Shariya learned both sides. However, she doesn't know which side to pick. Besides the confusion, she has lived a normal life.
Personality: Shy and quiet. She often talks with guarded words, never really trusting anyone fully.
Other:N/A

Last edited by rcox1995 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Fablehaven: A Roleplay of Magical Proportions (PG-13 and Accepting!)   Fablehaven: A Roleplay of Magical Proportions (PG-13 and Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:26 pm

OOC: Sorry about this, can I have it moved? I forgot about Fandom Roleplaying.....
Back to top Go down
katara5

katara5

PostSubject: Re: Fablehaven: A Roleplay of Magical Proportions (PG-13 and Accepting!)   Fablehaven: A Roleplay of Magical Proportions (PG-13 and Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:58 pm

Whoa. I missed this one. I'll have a character sheet up soon.

edit: here we go.

Username: Katara5
Name: Shariya Wendell
Organization (Society of the Evening Star, Knights of the Dawn etc.): Double Agent
Appearance: On the short side of average (5'4'') and slim. She has hazel eyes, but hardly anyone knows this because her dark brown bangs tend to cover her eyes. Her hair goes down past her shoulder blades, but is often up in a pony tail. She tries to wear a dark cloak when meeting either side.
History: Neither of her parents supported a side. Over time, however, Shariya learned both sides. However, she doesn't know which side to pick. Besides the confusion, she has lived a normal life.
Personality: Shy and quiet. She often talks with guarded words, never really trusting anyone fully.
Other:N/A
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Fablehaven: A Roleplay of Magical Proportions (PG-13 and Accepting!)   Fablehaven: A Roleplay of Magical Proportions (PG-13 and Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:36 pm

Whoa...I'm way late. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fablehaven: A Roleplay of Magical Proportions (PG-13 and Accepting!)   Fablehaven: A Roleplay of Magical Proportions (PG-13 and Accepting!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fablehaven: A Roleplay of Magical Proportions (PG-13 and Accepting!)
Page 1 of 1