New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

+Anima the Roleplay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

+Anima the Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: +Anima the Roleplay   +Anima the Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:00 am

This is based on the manga +Anima. If you didn't read it, then that's perfectly fine.

There are people in the world known as +Anima. Long ago they were slaves, but the fight for equilization has taken down most walls of discrimination, now, +Anima are starting to be accepted among society.

Let me explain the basics of a +Anima. They are humans, who are (this being the scientific term) reborn. This phenomenon only occurs at a young age, when a child's life is threatened. If during this time when their close to death, they make contact with an animal, they will become a half beast. For example, a child is drowning, while he is about to lose breath, he comes into contact with a fish, he may turn into something close to a mermaid, with fins, and gills.

Needless to say, with life becoming safer in the cities, it is uncommon to meet a +Anima in the city, but some less hospitabal places have a fair share of +Anima. They live in partial peace with everybody else, but recently there are many accusations flying around from the churches of the world. They spread word of the demonic beings that are +Anima. This is increasing the hostility of the people. The governments of the world are trying to calm down the problems, but with little to show for it.

There is increasing violence around the world, mainly in the schools. +Anima are becoming the target of oppression. You live in Humbleton. A reletively small town in the contry. The +Anima population is 25%, which is large for one area. It is Humbleton School is sucomming to violence as well. There have been some attacks on the +Anima. People who had once been good friends are becoming worst enemies. Gangs are being formed, and fights are common. How will this affect your life?

Other notes:

If you are a +Anima, you are not always in your part animal form. Also, a +Anima has a tatoo that marks them as such. Oh, and here are some examples of what I mean by part animal. Gaining wings, changing your arm into a bear paw, gaining a monkey tail, gaining a bat's screech, and wings, etc.

No GMing.
No OOC fighting.
Swearing is cool (especially if you could come up with +Anima racial slurrs and such to add efect.) but don't go over the edge, and bleep out anything a little intense.
Romance is good. But nothing graphic, and don't let it take over the rp.
If you are in a gang the two gangs are, the Crusaders (Anti +Anima.), and the Beasts (+Animas.) You can make your own smaller gangs, but those are the two major ones.
I'd prefer to have students only for the rp, but other than that I'm only allowing school staff members, I want the rp to focus on the school.
I'm putting a character cap for one character for now, and if things go well I might add a second character option, but you can only have one of each race.
I can change and add rules as I see fit.
To show you understand and accept the rules, in the space "What would your character do for a Klondike bar?:" put in "My character prefers the great taste of Charlston Chew."

Character Sheet:

Username:
Name:
Race:
Appearence:
+Anima form: (Pictures or descriptions.)
Affiliation: (Gang and viewpoint.)
History:
What would your character do for a klondike bar?:
Other:

The story so far: This used to be on ASN, and while I would love to transfer all of the posts I haven't the time, so since almost everybody in the rp has already saved the rp, I'm going to write a short synopsis for any new rpers, or if you lost your place.

It all started on one fateful Sunday morning. The Beasts gang was coming to mourn an old leader that had died at the hand of the former leaders of the Crusaders gang. Unfortunetly Jade Pierce the leader of the Crusaders gang wasn't going to let that happen. He called his gang, like Aidan and Carter, to ambush the rag tag Beasts gang, standing by the tree where the former leaders grave was. Zoe leader of the Beasts gang was not to happy about that, and ordered her Beasts gang, including Kyrine and Carsea, to help her spring the trap and get into a fight. Jade being the cruel sociopath he was ordered Aidan and Carter to fight the people they used to be close friends with, Carsea and Kyrine. Jade on the other hand would take on Zoe, where he would injure his arm. Carsea and Aidan's fight would become more brutal, Aidan drawing a knife, and Carsea turning into her part cat form, the fight ended with Carsea becoming severely injured. Jade, taking pity on her picked her up and tried to carry her to the hospital. All the Gangs, and their members ran off to do their own thing. Aidan found a pay phone, and called an ambulance to come pick Jade and Carsea up. Once at the hospital both passed out. (I need to finish later, but all you people who have been with us this long know where you left off, so I'll finish later and put up the characters as well. Ciao!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay   +Anima the Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:26 pm

Caresa waited for Cecilla as she prepared whatever she was making... she still wasn't very hungry, and was beginning to feel a little more awkward as she laid there, waiting. She'd just met her, and they'd probably see each other in school soon; maybe they would be friends. Cecilla was very nice to her, especially with helping with her wounds, but she still couldn't get thoughts of Jade and the hospital and everything off of her mind... she wanted to be wherever he was now... she wanted to be sure he was safe. These anxious thoughts and many more continued crossing through her mind...
---
Aidan cautiously entered Cara's room... she was fast asleep. It seemed the other Crusaders might be trying to calm down the others in the hospital, but he decided it might be best to at least try to get Cara out of there, so he'd know for sure that nothing had or would happen to her, at least not here.

He swallowed, approaching her bedside. She looked so deep in sleep, so peaceful...

"Cara?" he asked again, trying to awaken her once more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay   +Anima the Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:36 pm

Carter continued down the hospital halls, trying to assure everyone that everything was alright. "Don't worry. Everything is under control... we were just having difficulties earlier, but those have now been cleared up. Everything is fine. Just resume whatever you were doing." He lost count of how many time he said that, and variations of that. It was rather annoying to have to repeat it after turning every corner, and seeing new people.

He spotted a couple nurses at the end of the hallway. Walking up to them, Carter said, "Okay. I want all of you to help me go around and tell everyone that everything's alright. I don't know how many people know, but I need some help spreading the word." He left before he heard their answers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mystorygetstold.blogspot.com
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay   +Anima the Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:29 pm

I was going to sign up for this on ASN, but I don't know why I didn't.

Username: zukoismybf
Name: Annika Wyoring
Race: +Anima
Appearence: [url]http://simplicityanime.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/nagisa.png?w=500&h=375[/img]
+Anima form: [img]http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/full_772251230.jpg[/url]
Affiliation: Beasts, but wishes the two rivals would join together in peace.
History: Annika was little, about three when she climbed through the spaced-out bars of her parents' city apartment balcony, and fell about six floors before her parents even found out, because she was being babysat by a teenager which talked on the phone all the time instead of watching the children she sat for. As she lay, bruised and bleeding, a stray cat sniffed the girl and pawed at her hand. Annika didn't know then, but when she woke up from her unconsciousness, she was an +Anima. She knew where she lived amongst the monotonous building, and knocked on her home door. When the teen saw the girl, cuts and bruises abound on the girl, she dropped the phone, and after a minute of shock, called Annika's parents. From then on, Annika was homeschooled, since her parents were afraid something would happen to her as an +Anima at school. After years of being isolated at home, barely allowed to leave the house, Annika and her parents moved to Humbleton, and lived there since because of the high amount of +Animas in the town.
What would your character do for a klondike bar?: My character prefers the great taste of Charlston Chew.
Other: Annika has a mild stutter from the accident.

Last edited by zukoismybf on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay   +Anima the Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:40 am

((Zukoismybf, I'm sorry, but it appears that your post doesn't have any text in it... D:))
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay   +Anima the Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:05 pm

Ignore the previous post...

I was going to sign up for this on ASN, but I don't know why I didn't.

Username: zukoismybf
Name: Annika Wyoring
Race: +Anima
Appearence: http://simplicityanime.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/nagisa.png?w=500&h=375
+Anima form: http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/full_772251230.jpg
Affiliation: Beasts, but wishes the two rivals would join together in peace.
History: Annika was little, about three when she climbed through the spaced-out bars of her parents' city apartment balcony, and fell about six floors before her parents even found out, because she was being babysat by a teenager which talked on the phone all the time instead of watching the children she sat for. As she lay, bruised and bleeding, a stray cat sniffed the girl and pawed at her hand. Annika didn't know then, but when she woke up from her unconsciousness, she was an +Anima. She knew where she lived amongst the monotonous building, and knocked on her home door. When the teen saw the girl, cuts and bruises abound on the girl, she dropped the phone, and after a minute of shock, called Annika's parents. From then on, Annika was homeschooled, since her parents were afraid something would happen to her as an +Anima at school. After years of being isolated at home, barely allowed to leave the house, Annika and her parents moved to Humbleton, and lived there since because of the high amount of +Animas in the town.
What would your character do for a klondike bar?: My character prefers the great taste of Charlston Chew.
Other: Annika has a mild stutter from the accident.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay   +Anima the Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:29 pm

(Zukoismybf is accepted. And I'm sorry for procrastination!)
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay   +Anima the Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:23 pm

((Sorry I haven't posted in forever. D: (this is basically my filler post. D:) ))

The nurses nodded, and began to attempt to calm the crowds in the hospital like Carter was, knowing that he was probably under the same orders as some of their co-workers now were. But maybe not as threatened. If they could prevent more people from getting hurt, they would do it. They'd walked by room 206, heard the gunshots, heard whispered threats to those who wouldn't follow him. They avoided the hall now, but they might be worse than the patients, with their paranoia, that it could possibly be them next. Escape was not an option.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay   +Anima the Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:05 pm

((Errr...I kinda don't know how to come into this...any ideas? Sorry, I just don't know how...))
Back to top Go down
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay   +Anima the Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:58 pm

((Uh, maybe Annika could be in the hospital and know someone (Jade, Caresa, Aidan, Cara, or Carter) who's there. She could recognize Caresa from the Beasts, maybe... or she could know that Jade, Aidan, and Carter are all in the Crusaders...

I don't know. I'm just trying to give you some ideas.))
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay   +Anima the Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:56 pm

(I'm going to time skip I belive to about a day after, I sort of want to get this moving a little more, and it'll be easier to introduce Annika, any objections? I'm also offering up the two doctors and the nurse as NPC controllable characters. But one piece of advice is that Maria Desanges, and Paul Beauregarde, are together, or married, also that Paul is a pretty boy surgeon. Hans Gretil is a toss up, do what you want, but he's from a German family.)
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay   +Anima the Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:10 pm

((That sounds good. And thanks, Internet Addict. ^,^ I know you were trying to help. I think my character is enough for now, until I get into the RP a little more, especially since this is continuing from the ASN thread, and I wasn't there for that))
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay   +Anima the Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:39 pm

((Welcome to the RP, Zukoismybf. Sorry for not saying anything earlier. Like your sig, by the way. I could take Maria, Nathaniel. Moving it forward sounds good. Smile I can send you a copy of the roleplay beforehand, if you'd like, zukoismybf.))
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay   +Anima the Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:36 pm

((Okay. That'd help a lot. I'd like to know what happened a little better.))
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay   +Anima the Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:31 pm

((Alright. Could I send it to your email? It would be easier to make an attachment that way.))
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay   +Anima the Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:59 am

(I'm bad at owning an rp. I should have finished the summary. DX)
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay   +Anima the Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:54 pm

((It's okay, Nattie. ^^' I can finish if you'd like.))
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay   +Anima the Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:55 pm

(No I'll do it, it's my job.)
Back to top Go down
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay   +Anima the Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:31 pm

((Um... just wondering if everyone is ready to start this again...

^ My pathetic excuse for not posting... VV'))
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay   +Anima the Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:52 pm

((That's okay. You are not pathetic. I'm ready... except I'm gonna be gone for about 8 days or so... D': I'll miss you guys. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay   +Anima the Roleplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+Anima the Roleplay
Page 1 of 1