New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]

Go down 
+4
nando_c_s
Video Gamer
TokoToTheEnd
volleygirl
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
volleygirl

volleygirl

Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] Empty
PostSubject: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:43 pm

First of all, all the credit in the world goes to the amazing Chong from avatarspirit.net. I was in this RP, and loved it, so I'm re-making it on here so hopefully it'll be up to its former glory.

Magical Girl?!

Ah the wonders of the Magical Girl. Student by day, fuku* wearing heroine by night! What was once considered a myth comes to life in this fantasmatical roleplay! However, before you consider joining, perhaps we should lay down a few rules, and give you the background story behind this wonderous, short-skirted, roleplay.

*Japanese Sailor Suit [Normally School Uniform-based]

Last edited by volleygirl on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:43 pm

The Story

Our story takes place on an alternate Earth, in another dimension. Thousands of years ago, a war was waged between the forces of Light, led by Princess Hestia, and those of Darkness, led by the Dark Prince, Loki. Needing help, Princess Hestia called on the six guardian spirits of the Earth, who had sworn to come to her aide should she need them. The spirits took the form of young women, and helped the Princess cast the Darkness off the Earth for good.

However, during the battle, Princess Hestia, along with her beloved Prince Wolfram, perished. She was slain by the blade of the Dark Mistress, a woman who had allied herself with Prince Loki. However, the moment Loki was defeated, she betrayed him, slaying him and taking control of the Darkness herself. Vowing revenge on the spirits and their Princess, she fled to the safety of the Moon, and fell into a state of slumber, and along with her minions of the dark, consumed an entire hemisphere of the Moon, creating the Darkside Kingdom.

Thousands of years passed and the Dark Mistress never returned. The guardians chose to combine their power to protect the Princess's spirit, and set it in the cycle of reincarnation, along with the Prince she so loved. The guardians themselves split their powers down, creating protectors for themselves, and binding their spirits to the Earth, promising to be reincarnated when the Princess would return. The Princess and the Guardians would be needed to defeat the Dark Mistress once she recuperated.

And so time moved on. It is now the modern age, cellphones, computers, hovercars, everything high-tech and full of wonder. The Worlds Police keep an eye on things, while the countries of the world are united under the Flag of Hestia, named after the Princess, now considered but an ancient myth.

The Dark Mistress has revived, and summoned once more the spirit of the Dark Prince, this time, as her servant. Reincarnated like the Guardians and the Princess, he knows nothing of his past life. The Guardians must revive their trapped memories and find the Princess, so that they can combine forces to protect the Earth. Prince Wolfram has also been reborn, and though he doesn't realize it, he is seeking out his soul mate, the reincarnation of Princess Hestia, who also knows not her destiny.

The battle begins anew. One by one the Guardians awaken, each reviving their memories upon contact with their chosen element. Once all six gather, they must find the princess and revive her powers as well. Meanwhile, the Dark Mistress has begun to pluck humans off the Earth, forcing them into her Dark Army. Which side will you be on?
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:44 pm

Setting and Time of Day

Monday Tuesday Wedesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

Dawn Morning Afternoon Dusk Night

Important News

People in the local area have begun to dissapear, the cause of this is currently unknown.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:46 pm

The Rules

[-] Spots are audition based. Whoever posts the best character sheet gets the position of the character they want. First come, first served, also comes into play. If two sheets are submitted at the same time, and both equally well-written, then the first to post gets the spot. Do not apply when a spot is already taken.

[-] Be creative with the Villans and Princes! There is only one Dark Prince, and he's going to have a special part in this story, so you'd better take his spot seriously when applying.

[-] I want a seven-scentence posting minimum here. That means one solidly good paragraph. I see any less then that, and you get a warning. Three warnings=Booted Off. All relationships with any characters your person had will be deleted and started from scratch. So please, for the sake of others, post the minimum.

[-] To prove you read the rules, put the phrase Magical Lip-Liner! in your post under the OTHER section.

[-] I can add/amend these rules as I wish.

[-] When you post the appearance and want to use an image, DO NOT POST THE IMAGE. Post the url or a hyperlink. NO DIRECT LINKING. Host the image on your own Photobucket or something.

[-] When posting the appearance, please give an image of their regular form and transformed form. DO NOT, repeat, NOT post anything like 'Looks like this with brown hair'. You will be hit with a dustpan.

[-] All sorts of relationships are acceptable here. This means Heterosexual, Homosexual, and Lesbian.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:46 pm

SOME BASIC INFO
The transformation sequence of the Guardians is recited as such:

'Magical Lipliner! [Element] Power!'

For example, the Fire Guardian would say:

"Magical Lipliner! Fire Power!"

And that is that. The princess has a different recitation. And yes, the Prince has powers too.

IMPORTANT NOTE
This roleplay takes place in Japan [of course], so please have your characters have oriental names. Also, I've added another informative category in the application, so please list what kind of weapon your character uses. The ones available are as follows [if you don't know what these items are, wikipedia them or look up an image on photobucket for reference]:

Bow and Arrow
Sword
Helberd
Bo-Staff [I reccomend this for Wood]
Tonfa
Claymore [Reserved for Princes, both good and evil]
Spear

Last edited by volleygirl on Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:47 pm

The Characters
Character names are listed after the \'/\' mark. If no name is listed, the character is either unnamed or not taken. The Dark Prince\'s element is Lightning. The male element guardians are set to protect and identify the Prince, much like their female counterparts.

Princess Hestia/ - reserved by volleygirl
Prince Wolfram/Reincarnation of Prince Wolfram (Elisha Jacobson) - Video Gamer
Guardian of Water/Mizuiro Ketysu - TokoToTheEnd
Guardian of Air/ - reserved by Video Gamer
Guardian of Fire/Akyai Jurin - TokoToTheEnd
Guardian of Wood/ - reserved by nando_cs
Guardian of Stone/Romi Akimoto - volleygirl
Guardian of Ice/Retsu Kimimoto - HMZM
The Dark Mistress/ - reserved by ConfusedShipper123
The Dark Prince Loki/ - reserved by Nightmare13
Guardian of Water [male] -
Guardian of Air [male] -
Guardian of Fire [male] -
Guardian of Wood [male] -
Guardian of Stone [male] -
Guardian of Ice [male]/Milon Jerack - Brother_Fenir

Last edited by volleygirl on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:53 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:48 pm

The Form

Code:

Username:
Character Name: First and Last
Position: Whatever they are
Gender: Guardians MUST be female. I am considering Male Guardians, to serve as partners for the females.
Personality:
Weapon:
Appearance: If you use an image, hyperlink or post the URL for me. NO IMAGES
History: This is their current history, which means [except for the Dark Mistress] what they've been doing since they were reincarnated.
Other:
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:49 pm

The Shipping
No Magical Girl roleplay would be complete without it!
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:50 pm

The Sheets

Username: volleygirl
Character Name: Romi Akimoto
Position: Guardian of Stone
Personality: Romi is... not someone you would want to mess with. She's the queen of gossip, with a cold heart and an eye for anything special (gossip-worthy). She buys her friends, holding awesome parties every weekend with only the best. She believes she gets all the guys. Anyone not up to par with her is... not to her liking. She doesn't like not being the center of attention all the time. She gets good grades (with the help of some 'special connections') and is involved in many activities outside of school. She's a wild and crazy person, and has a loud mouth. Hates it when people contradict her. But, yeah, she does have a soft side - it's just a little hard to find.
Weapon: Halberd
Appearance: Normal
Transformed - Just take the red trim and make it silver.
History: Romi was privileged (or spoiled, however you want to consider it) from the start. Her parents inherited a very fine fortune, which set her up to be quite a royal pain in the arse. She got only the finest in clothing, shoes, and technology, and she was only allowed to hang with the best of the best. To her dismay, she was made to go to (gasp) a public school, where she met her current friends. She is an only child, and lives in an upper-class condo downtown.
Other:

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Character Name: Mizuiro Ketysu
Position: Guardian of Water
Personality: Mizuiro is a curious girl. She loves a good challenge and is headstrong. A deep thinker, she is always wondering about life and loves to watch the stars. Mizuiro is also shy and has trouble speaking out. When nervous she tends to be clumsy and sometimes runs off to avoid trying to explain herself. Pretty smart too, Mizuiro has many theories about why things are the way they are and is planning on writing a book.
Weapon: Spear
Appearance: [url=https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime shy girl/Kira-Karix-chan/animegirl3.jpg]Normal[/url]
[url=https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime school girl/ash-valitine/anime/schoolgirl.jpg]Transformed[/url]
History: Mizuiro grew up as an only child and her parents let her imagination run wild as a kid. As she grew up, Mizuiro wonder if any of her childhood fantasys could be real or could ever could become real and from then on, began questioning almost everything. But since she was such a strange child, she had only a few friends she could discuss these ideas with. Now she is trying to get published, so she can share her theories with the world.
Other: Magic lip-liner!

Character Name: Akyai Jurin
Position: Guardian of Fire
Personality: Akyai is a bit of a hothead. She gets made easily and is very agressive when provoke. She hates it when people try to belittle her or help her when she doesn't need it. Very independent. Akyai is also stubborn about her desicions and is reckless at times. She is mature still and looks out for weaker people.
Weapon: Sword
Appearance: [url=https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime punk/sakucherry/Anime/normal_kwl-punk-girl.jpg]Normal[/url]
[url=https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime fire school/Mimiru_89/Anime school girls/Anime angels/Loveable guys/Anime nekos/Anime couples/Anime fighters/shana2.jpg]Transformed[/url] - with red ribbons coming off her elbows and boots. Also her skirt is a dark red and same with collar. Her bowtie thing is red too and more flame like if that makes sense.
History: Akyai had a good childhood. She was an only child in a middle class family. Akyai had lots of friends and was a kind girl. But when she was thirteen, her father cheated and moved away never to be seen again. Her mother began drinking and took on a deadend job. Akyai began to support her mother and her personality of now started to show. She is applying to the community college so she can take care of her mother until she can convince her to go to rehab.
Other: Magic lip liner ftw!

Username: VG
Character Name: Elisha Jacobson (Elisha is one of my mains...At a bid for originality, he won't be showing up TOO much on this website... His name is pronounced E, as in ear, lie, sha. Y'know, the prophet from the Bible.)
Position: Reincarnation of Prince Wolfram
Gender: Male, of course, unless you want a lesbian royal couple. That'd be weird.
Personality: Elisha usually stays quiet, avoiding speaking unless spoken to. This completely changes if he knows you. Around people familiar to him, he is quite friendly and jokes around a bit. Of course, if you step into something he believes strongly about, he'll stand up for his beliefs, but will try his best to respect his opponent's, as well. This, of course, will change if a human's life is at stake, or in similar dire situations.
Weapon: A sword, a bit longer than most, that only appears when he is in danger, or training. So far it's only shown up twice, and both times, he doesn't remember even having it.
Appearance: Normal -Blond hair that's a bit longer than usual, coming down below his ears. His eye color changes dramatically, all the time, going from blue to green, and sometimes in rare cases, to colors such as brown, silver, hazel, even purple. Once he's noticed his eyes turn yellow... His face is clear, his nose a little larger than normal. Not exactly a knock-out, but who ever said he needed to be?
Transformed - His hair grows a bit longer, like the princes of old. His skin turns a very pale shade, and his clothes change into the formal wear the Prince once had. He grows a few inches, and builds a little bit more muscle, but remains lithe and fit, not a huge foot-ball player type...thing. His reflexes and strength grow tenfold, as well, making him fast enough to jump into action, or to jump out of it. He's never transformed before.
History: Born to a relatively poor family, he's spent most of his life doing his own thing. When he needed to do research, he'd walk three miles to the library. When he missed the bus, even in the rain, he'd walk five to get to school, jogging to get on time. His parents divorced when he was ten years old, and at age sixteen, he filed for legal emancipation, letting him live alone in an apartment. He has taken several jobs in the two years after that, constantly applying and then quitting when he gets tired of the job. He's also, sometimes, shown strange abilities, but usually is not conscious of them, and sometimes takes them for granted. He's also infamously bad at making friends.
Other:

Username: hmZm
Character Name: Retsu Kimimoto
Position: Guardian of Ice
Personality: She's not necessarily 'evil', but Retsu is a very dark individual. She enjoys messing with people's minds, and she always looks like she knows something you don't. She's intellectual, and a little on the violent-minded side. A bit quite, and loves to fight. Cold-hearted and almost masochistic. When she's not busy she's usually lost in her own world of thoughts. The number one thing you should know about Retsu is that she is absolutely NOT a morning person. Wake her at your own risk. She not the type of person to roll over and say '5 more minutes' she's the type of person to go claws and fury on the one who awakened her. She's known to always arrive to school late, and rumors spread about her all the time. Very mysterious, and can talk her way out of just about everything. Can be fairly manipulative and stubborn when she wants to. If it's not early in the morning, Retsu is very good at holding her temper. And very overly confident.
Appearance:Normal
Transformed
History: Retsu attends highschool just like any other girl her age. Even if she does get there late every day. Never broke the record. She lives alone, and no one knows why. There are many rumors that she's a demon who killed a family and wears the daughter's skin, but in reality her parents just travel alot, leaving her, their only daughter home at the house alone. She works at a music store on the weekends. Retsu does have a dog, a white and gray Siberian Husky, with sharp blue eyes. A quiet dog, and extremely protective of his owner. Retsu has no other family aside from her parents, and doesn't really care for material possessions so she really doesn't have much dear to her.
Weapon: Two katana.
Other: Magical Lip-Liner! XD

Username: Brother_Fenir
Character Name: Milon Jerack
Position: Ice Guardian [Male]
Personality: Not what you think for an Ice Guardian--he's a total hot head, until his transformation. He's very temperamental, and can get angry pretty easy. Once transformed, he's as cool as the ice he commands. Of course, the anger, the rage, still lingers, but it's barely traceable.
Weapon: Tonfa (much like Sun Ce's from Dynasty Warriors 2-5 but with serrated teeth at the blades)
Appearance:
Normal: Jet black hair, blue eyes, 5'6", 180 lbs; wears a frost blue zipped-up hoodie and blue jeans and black sneakers; not really muscular-build; scar over his right eye
Transformed: Viking helmet with wolf-like mask; all facial features hidden; fur cape, fur leggings, fur boots, gold-trimmed armor
History: He was once a Viking warrior and a northern frontiersman. In his current form, he moved from Alaska and almost got kicked out of Japan thanks to his hot temper. At the airport as he was to be sent back stateside, he pleaded with Japanese police to stay. They let him stay on one condition: He has to wear a special tracking device that relays his position back to the nearest police station should he get himself in trouble. He's a tad frustrated at that, but so far he's been avoiding trouble. After discovering he was a Guardian, Milon almost blew a gasket: This was going against everything he was told not to do!
Other: Transferred from Alaska to Japan. Also, has some sort of magical lip-liner in his back pocket. He vehemently denies any knowledge of obtaining it.

Username: Nightmare13
Character Name: Yuri Tenrio
Position: Dark Prince Loki
Personality: He's cocky, and arrogant, but somehow hasn't a care in the world. Despite being the pawn to the mistress of darkness, he feels rather free, and disobeys orders regularly. If he doesn't want to do something he most likely won't do it, even with a death threat.
Weapon: He uses a sword, as seen in the pic. Sept it's black with red running along the edge.
Appearance: Normal
Transformed
History: Yuri was adopted as a child by a couple who couldn't have a child of their own. He was given plenty of attention as a child, and for a while he liked it, he had made plenty of friends, and had a natural charisma, and kindness that seemed to draw people in. Even though he had a darker side, And a lack of understanding of what it meant for things to die. He had always killed bugs as a child, and once on a hunting trip caught a rabbit and snapped it's neck, not realizing what he had done that was wrong. He was pretty happy with his life, until he had been approached by the Dark Mistress. He refused to help her for a while. She killed the girl he loved (if that be okay) and then he truly understood what death meant. He turned into himself, and cut everybody off, even his loving parents, who now worry about him constantly. He joined her, and made sure he had no friends except within the Dark Mistresse's ranks, that way she couldn't hurt anybody he cared about again.
Other:

Username: ConfusedShipper123
Character Name: Kaminari Oshiro
Position: The Dark Mistress
Age: Appears to be 18 in human form, but is truly thousands of years old.
Personality: Kaminari is veangeful and cold, as well as highly manipulative. She is greatly power-hungry, and hates when anything and especially, anyone who gets in her way. She uses people and doesn't hesitate to... erm, dispose, of them, if they are not loyal to her. A heated temper is one of her common traits, especially when it comes to envy and power. However cold she is, she knows how to put on a front to convince people she genuinely cares for them in order to get them on her side, and though this works for many, she is not a flawless actress to all.
Weapon: A sword like the one in the first image of her.
Appearance:
Normal/Using Superpowers
Transformed w/ weapon
History: The human Kaminari attends school to blend in with other humans. This is the place where she people she "recruits" to be in her Dark Army are met. She does this in her sleep, capturing people through dreams and nightmares, using her power to bring them to the Dark Kingdom and fight for her, usually luring them in after socializing with them in the human world. After her long, long slumber, she was fully refreshed and filled with more power than she'd ever had before. When she realized that the Princess and her Prince were still in power, she knew it was time for her to get moving on her revenge. She summoned the spirit of the Dark Prince, and made him her servant, perhaps so he may not retake his place as the most powerful, though the DarksideKingdom, she felt, belonged to her. However, he still has a significant role in her plans for vengeance in the milleniums-long conflict between the Light and the Darkness. Yet, she is quite frequently frustrated to the end of her short nerves by the current Prince, with his regular defiance of her commands, and is getting less and less patient with his actions, or lack thereof.
Other: Magical Lip-Liner!

Last edited by volleygirl on Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:14 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:50 pm

More Sheets

Username: volleygirl
Character Name: Sayomi Murakami
Position: Princess Hestia
Personality: She is friendly and outgoing towards many people, and has a big group of friends. She can be very impatient when she wants to get something done, and sometimes can get testy towards people that she doesn't like. She wants to be the best at pretty much everything she does (which explains the impatience). To most people, she would seem like a loner because she doesn't talk that much, but she's really the opposite of how she is seen from the outside.
Weapon: A magical scepter.
Appearance:
Normal - Her eyes are a light green, and she stands around 5' 8" tall. She typically will wear whatever is available.
Transformed
History: Sayomi is the middle child in her family, and had to fight for attention after her little brother was born (she really liked being the youngest for those three years). Her older sister was her hero for all of her life - she admired her independence and how easily she rolled with the blows she was sometimes dealt, but she died tragically from unknown causes when Sayomi was just 8.
Her parents work tough shifts at work, and always seem to come home late at night or early in the morning. After school, Sayomi takes care of her little brother and feeds him and everything, and focuses on her homework when everything's done. It's a tough life for her, but she manages. Thankfully, her mom is home more often since she got a shift change.
Other:

Last edited by volleygirl on Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

RESERVED!
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:51 pm

I AM NOW TAKING APPLICATIONS!
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:17 pm

volleygirl I was an original rpger of this, so I want to reserve Water again. And now I want fire too.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:24 pm

Alright. If you want to, you can go back to the original thread, get your sheet (for the Water one), bring it here, and you'll be accepted.

And I'm gonna take stone again. Maybe another one if nobody from the original RP wants their original person.

In fact Im'a PM some of those people.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:25 pm

Oh I'll only take fire if no one wants it and if they do I'll take the fire guardian. And ok.

Character Name: Mizuiro Ketysu
Position: Guardian of Water
Personality: Mizuiro is a curious girl. She loves a good challenge and is headstrong. A deep thinker, she is always wondering about life and loves to watch the stars. Mizuiro is also shy and has trouble speaking out. When nervous she tends to be clumsy and sometimes runs off to avoid trying to explain herself. Pretty smart too, Mizuiro has many theories about why things are the way they are and is planning on writing a book.
Appearance: normal- https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20shy%20girl/Kira-Karix-chan/animegirl3.jpg
transformed- https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20school%20girl/ash-valitine/anime/schoolgirl.jpg
History: Mizuiro grew up as an only child and her parents let her imagination run wild as a kid. As she grew up, Mizuiro wonder if any of her childhood fantasys could be real or could ever could become real and from then on, began questioning almost everything. But since she was such a strange child, she had only a few friends she could discuss these ideas with. Now she is trying to get published, so she can share her theories with the world.
Other:Magic lip-liner!
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:44 pm

Accepted, and my character is also up.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:47 pm

I guess I'll take Wolfram, if no one wants him, I guess...
I'm guessing this is like Sailor Moon or something? Too bad I never watched that show. tongue
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:49 pm

VG - It's similar, and you didn't have to watch the show. Just read the plot, rules, etc. and you'll be all good. And Wolfram is reserved for you.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:52 pm

Alright...
I can vouche for the Princess, too, as interacting with no one would be kind of weird. But only if no one, and I mean no one, wants her.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:51 pm

OK so if we are reserving, I reserve the Air Guardian of the dark side.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:58 pm

Okay. I think you're a little confused. I'll try and explain this as best I can.

You can have a baddie, but they won't be a guardian. I should probably move the male Guardians up. All the bad guys are in the middle. If you want the Dark Prince, you can has. But before anything happens, I want all the female Guardians taken.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:09 pm

Ah...in that case, I can make a character for the Guardian of Air, as well.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:15 pm

Ahhh I was going to take the girl guardian since I cant have the dude one. But like it's taken, in this case I'm taking the Ice girl.
Let me go now, and change the OC sheet.

Ok then, Stone!I call it!!!

I'm being tortured here... Very well, I'll take wood.

Last edited by nando_c_s on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:22 pm

@ VG - you can have two at most. So which do you want?

@ nando - Ice is reserved, unless HMZM wants her back since she was the ice guardian in the original RP.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:56 pm

volleygirl wrote:
@ VG - you can have two at most. So which do you want?

...Hard choice...
I'll take the Air guardian, and the Prince. Someone else can have the Princess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next