New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:21 pm

((Sorry I haven't posted yet. I've been busy with the Real Terror and Roommates RPs, along with managing my own, so I'm trying to keep up. ^,^'))

Ceshlyta climbed through the underbrush, thorns scratching whatever open skin there was on her, and she heard a buzzing behind her, a buzzing that sounded like...talking? "Yay! Other people! I was afraid I was the only survivor." she said, and worked her way back to the source of the voice. She saw Melody and Leif, and she said, "Oh my god! I'm so glad someone else is here!"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:55 pm

Melody turned around and squealed with excitement as she saw another Ensign form their now destroyed ship. "We thought we were the only survivors too." She exclaimed dramatically before leaping over and hugging the other girl even though she didn't know who she was.

"Actually we kind of knew there were other people alive at this point. Someone else crashed in a clearing about three fourths of a mile east of here and left their escape pod, and we're pretty sure there's another pod that crashed to the north of us a few miles....that wouldn't be your ship would it be?" Leif asked as he ruined Melody's excitement and got straight to the point.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:07 pm

Ceshlyta accepted the hug gratefully. She didn't mind that she didn't know the woman at all. "One of those is mine, though I lost track in this mess of a jungle. Someone must have made an incorrect analysis of this planet." she said.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:01 pm

Melody simply nodded in agreement with the new girl's statement.

"Well there were two smoking ships in sight. One to what I think was the north and the other seemed to be more from the direction you were coming from.....so I guess we can assume that the north one is where she would keep heading if we want to find anybody else, maybe their radio will work too if we're lucky." Leif decided before looking back at their new member and realizing he had forgotten something that was rather important.

"Oh by the way I am Ensign Daedalus, my first name is Leif and this would be-"
"Melody Hafza, what's your name?" Melody asked as she cut off Leif.
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:11 pm

((Guys, I'm dying lol!))

Rogan was still down with the immense pain in his back and was brought to the floor. He looked at his radar again and no one was in sight. He decided to crawl to the spaceship and see if he could find anything else.

Open rummaging at floor level, he managed to find a spare plasma pack for his Energy Cutter and a charred, slightly burnt battery pack. Luckily, the spare battery pack meant that he could power his suit without the need for a recharge station. Unluckily, there were still no medical aids.

On his HUD, his suit had fallen to 13% power, so he decided to sound off a broadcast before it was too late.

"This is Ensign Rogan. Is there any help coming? Because I'm like, bleeing outta my back..." Ragon sluured, slightly delerious from the bleeding. He lay in the grass in wait...
Back to top Go down
Brother_Fenir

Brother_Fenir

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:18 am

"Mjilonr to Rogan, I am inbound with meds; repeat, inbound with meds. Just hold out a little longer."

Feniris' feet began to run him towards Rogan's smoke, and at such a pace! The medpack that he held in his arms began to feel featherlight as the rhythm of of his gait increased tenfold.

90 metres...80 metres...50 metres...the distance began to close rapidly.
Back to top Go down
radcat101

radcat101

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:42 pm

"Anybody? Anyone there?"

The branches of the forest bath that Lucus was vainly attempting to bushwhack through cut into his legs and arms, as he pushed slowly onwards towards the column of smoke. He could hear the noise of what he assumed to be the others (Of which he hoped there were. After all, the radio could just be playing pre-recorded messages).

Suddenly, with one final attempt at his eyes by a particularly violent branch, Lucas stumbled out into a clearing, the origin of the smoke.

"Hello? Someone?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:26 pm

Rogan could hear footsteps approaching, just as he was about to lose consciousness.

"About bloody time..." ROgan slurred as his surroundings started to fade away...

He was still barely conscious and he could hear crackled padding as the man ran over to him, there was a feint buzzing noise in his ears.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:21 pm

"Hi, Melody, hi Leif. Nice to meet you under these rather...unfortunate....circumstances." Ceshlyta said, bowing unnecessarily. "We should get back to looking for surviv....people." she added.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:13 pm

Leif simply nodded in unspoken agreement as he turned around and began walking northward. He could see the smoke from what he assumed was another escape pod rising through the trees. Hopefully they wont have wandered off before we arrive. The Ensign hoped, not wanting to have tt rethink his searching plan.

Melody trailed behind Leif a few yards as she walked next to Ceshlyta. "So where did you work on the ship?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)   Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salvation [T-T+, might get M] (ACCEPTING!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2