New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Five Nobles (Now accepting)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:26 pm

"I dislike lizards to be honest, and Dragons are giant violent intelligent lizards. It's a bit self-explanatory to be honest." Tristan explained before looking back towards David.

"Well the Dragons knew and worked with the Nobles, so I do believe believe that each of your dragons should be able to help you personally. But to be honest I have no idea how your going to communicate with them...that was Renee's job....." Tristan mentioned again as he sighed in slight frustration at not feeling very helpful.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:28 pm

David frowned, the name sounding familiar. "Who is this Renee that you keep talking about, anyway? One of the other Protectors? What happened to her? You guys keep talking about her like she died or something."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:45 pm

"Just her memories.....Alec said that the Protectors main duty was to watch and teach the Nobles until they could protect themselves, or until we died. Renee Oro was the only Protector who didn't remember her past, or her powers. And while that's fine for you Nobles as you have to relearn everything, for a Protector our powers are supposed to be almost instinctual. Like running, sure we can practice and be a little faster, do it a little longer, but we still know how to do it very early on in our existences." Tristan informed David, knowing very well that he knew who Renee Oro was.

"On the bright side she'll live longer then any of the other Protectors because fate ignored her." Sir Avedis added wistfully.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:54 pm

David's eyebrow went up. "...What do you mean she'll live longer? Are you guys going to age faster because you guys actually remember who you are?" And what's more, he thought, rather selfishly, will WE age faster now...?
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:37 pm

"No nothing like that. What I meant was is she isn't bound by the same oath the other Protectors are if she doesn't remember it. Our job is too protect you at all costs, even if it means our deaths we cannot hesitate to protect you. The priests who sent us here made sure we all knew that death was likely for us if we came." Tristan explained as he tried to fix David's assumption.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:40 pm

"Okay...but didn't they send her over, too? I mean, if they had, then why would she be the only one who forgot...It doesn't make sense." Then he grinned a little at something else clicked. "How long have you guys had your memories, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:41 pm

Rosette gasped quietly, a little caught off-guard by his words. She looked down, tucking a strand of raven hair behind her ear. "I didn't realize..." She began quietly, but trailed off. I knew they were here to protect us, I didn't know their form of protection was so...severe...

--

Fall's eyes widened a bit. Were the Nobles really that important. She didn't like the serious air of the moment. "So, where's this Orchidia anyway? And will we ever go there?" She asked, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:53 pm

Tristan nodded at Rosette with a bitter yet contented smile before he looked back at David. "Alec's had his for fifteen years, I've had mine for nine, and Karmee has had hers for nine." Tristan informed David quickly before looking back at Fall.

"And no I don't think Earth has the technology to transport everyone back home, it would be nice, but it ultimately wouldn't help you."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:12 pm

(Just feel the need to ask. I miss anything important?)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:28 pm

(Actually you did not. Nothing's really changed so far and Alec and Cerise are still walking and talking. But Lol3 hasn't been on since her last posts so while we can still go on we're either going to have to have someone taker her characters(I'll do it if we have to.)or somehow alert Lol3 that she can in fact post again. But until then we can keep moving on.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:42 pm

(Oh that's good. I was afraid I was going to miss something.)

Cerise had more questions, but she didn't want to bombard Alec with them. And she would be learning more later with the others. Still she had a few questions.

"So are we, the Nobles, alien or are we humans?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:02 pm

(Also TTTE just so you know, Susan is with Rystera and Orose-Shinri asking why the fight was started so brashly.)

"Your souls are alien, yet your bodies are human. Of course over time your souls will start to change your bodies, I think it's already begun with a few of the other Nobles." Alec explained as he stopped walking, knowing that the park was only a few hundred yards away and so he decided he might as well answer all of Cerise's questions before arriving there.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:33 pm

"Does that mean we will turn into aliens?"
----------------
Orose-Shinri just stared blankly at Susan and then she began to see a plot. Something that would make it easier to end Alec, the Nobles and their protectors. But she needed all the daemons to help her.

"Because it's time we came out of hiding," Orose-Shinri said coldly. "Alec was onto me and you can tell that the stupid Nobles powers are beginning to emerge."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:09 pm

"Would it not have been better to gather the Daemon's together and made an efficient plan instead of just attacking and confirming the Protector's suspicions?" Susan asked, slightly annoyed with this answer.

"We could have allowed him to stay suspicious, and then while th Nobles were separated while leaving school we could have then taken them out together one-by-one. Now everything is most likely being explained to them and killing them is going to be even more difficult."
-----------------------
"Well you'll still look the same, act the same, and have the same body....so while I suppose one could say that you'll be abit more alien, it certainly wont' change much except you'll most likely be a bit stronger, and possibly be a bit wiser as well." Alec answered again as he looked down at Cerise, ready for whatever her next question might be.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:19 pm

"Um...Alec," Cerise looked down at her feet. She was still a bit freaked out. "Did you know the Nobles? The previous ones I mean."
---------------------
"Why are we questioning this? Wouldn't it be smarter to focus on what is going on now and what we plan to do?" She looked at Susan with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:27 pm

"Well I knew Nat. Traveled with her a bit as well and she told me stories about everyone else, including you of course. But Nat was the only one I actually knew." Alec replied as he looked up at the sky for a second, remembering a few of the adventures he had had before he looked back down At cerise with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:32 pm

Cerise felt both happy that Alec was smiling at her and disappointed he didn't know her....past life? Other self? But he did say that Kena was popular. So Cerise felt better knowing that at least she wasn't alone.

"Nat and Kena were friends?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:00 pm

"Against all odds they were actually very good friends even if they had practically opposite personalities....maybe that's why their friendship was so successful in the end. They covered each others weaknesses and faults which allowed the other to grow into something better when they were around each other." Alec explained carefully before clasping his hands together.

"And I was actually going to meet Kena, meet you, but Nat abandoned me in Martel before she went to her last battle with the other five Nobles and that was the last time I saw her...." The protector finished explaining.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:09 pm

(That's epic. I was planning on making Fall and Cerise be best friends in my story. I'm just good like that.)

"Maybe I'll be friends with....Fall," Cerise mused outloud. She felt like she could be friends with anyone really of the five, but she wasn't sure how the others would react to her. After all she was the weakest out of them.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:09 pm

The Protector started walking again as they went around the corner. "Possibly...it certainly wouldn't be surprising and I think it might actually be for the better with the two of you..." Alec admitted as he speculated what it would be like if the two had their personalities rubbed off onto each other a bit.

"Ah, there they are." Tristan said with a smile as he saw Alec and Cerise walking towards the Gazebo.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:22 pm

Rosette turned, seeing Alec and Cerise making their way to the Gazebo. She smiled politely at them, before turning back around in her seat. So many ways this could turn out, and she wondered which of the hundreds would fair. Mind on the present, Rosette, dwelling on future matters won't bring you any closer to them. She thought to herself, remembering what time frame she was in, and that she needed to stay in it. A shadow grew a little closer, and she scooted slightly to the left, avoiding the shade of it.

---

Fall looked up, giving a slight wave as the two approached. She seemed calmed at the moment, deep in her thoughts, and interested by all that was going on. It felt so surreal to her. Looking at her hands, she wondered what her soul was like before her. Was she brave? Strong? How had she died? So many questions, though she didn't feel it was the time to ask.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:31 pm

Cerise waved back at Fall. She was excited to see what was going to happen next. She stood with the others and kept quiet. Now that she was with them, she felt even shyer.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:45 pm

Susan heavily sighed before looking towards Rystera for a second. "True, we should probably plan now instead of focusing on the mistakes that were made." She stated before looking back up at Orose-Shinri. "So do you have any ideas on what we should do next?"
--------------------------------------
"Hey Al." Tristan greeted his friend before standing up, receiving a nod from his comrade.

"So has Tristan satisfied your curiosity are do you all have any more questions?" Alec asked as he walked into the Gazebo.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:49 pm

"We need to get Hytka with us," Orose-Shinri began. "Then we can each take on a Protector. This may not sound like a good idea," she said, knowing that someone might protest, "But if we attack their protectors, they will come. And they will be separated. Of course one of us will have to take on two of the nobles, but that shouldn't be a problem."
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:54 pm

"None that you can answer," Fall said calmly, obviously still grudging over the fact that he wouldn't tell her anything about Nat. She stood from her spot on the gazebo floor, brushing off the red skirt. "So, what are we doing now?" She asked, looking from Tristan to Alec, and back.

--

"Yes, let's gang up, and rush blindly into a fight with the Protectors," Rystera commented, glancing at Orinri for a moment with a smirk, letting her know he was only teasing. "But in all seriousness, I say one of us observes the Nobles in their training. We need to know their progress rate before we do anything else." He said, running a hand through his dark hair. "Or we might underestimate them and end up in a bad situation."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Five Nobles (Now accepting)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next