New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Five Nobles (Now accepting)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:19 pm

(Sure go ahead and make them Videogamer.)

Alec looked around and noticed a girl standing in front of the school about fifteen yards away from him and Tristan. "That must be Kena.....but why is she talking to Orose-Shinri?" The Boy wondered aloud as he grabbed his bag off of the ground.

"Who knows why your girlfriend is talking to her, then again you'll probably go over there to find out even if it makes you look an idiot or jerk, wont you Alec?" Tristan asked as he smiled up at the boy.

"She is not my girlfriend. She is my best friend and there is a difference you pervert." Alec replied as he scowled at his partner, walking away towards his job and his friend shortly after.

"Hello Orose-Shinri and hello....Cerise, am I correct?"
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:37 pm

David glanced up at the sound of voices.
First, they were way out of his normal range. They were maybe a half-mile down the street. How could he hear them?
Second, why was that horrid feeling intensifying, looking at them?
And third...
He touched a hand to his nose, feeling something cold sliding down from his nostrils, thinking his allergies were acting up...
"A nosebleed...?" There was a very...bad odor, coming from two of the people, but why would his body be reacting like this?
"...Crap." He watched a spot of the blood drip down and graze his shirt, bouncing off the waterproof fabric. David's eyes watched the red liquid twirl through the air, noticing it's shape and form in ways he never had before. It was spinning, light shimmering and making a normally macabre sign of pain into a dancing woman, dressed in red; a cardinal swooping down at it's prey---
Or maybe a tightrope walker about to splatter against the ground.
As the blood splashed against the pavement, he heard a kind of laugh come from deep inside of him, unbidden. Such a small event was like a cataclysmic disaster to David now, feeling like a trainwreck had just happened all around him, and inside of him...
"...What's happening to me..."
He took a tissue from his pocket, stopped the bleeding and sped-walk up to and past the people, closing his eyes as he reached the two rather foul-scented individuals.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:49 pm

Matt was packing up his backpack with all the useless crap he carried around. "Hey, mom! I need to get to school early today!"
She replied in a bored tone. "The car broke down last night. You'll have to walk."
Matt frowned and headed out the door. The day seemed nice enough. He took a deep smell as a whiff of the after-rain smell hit him. He quickly continued toward school. For some reason he wasn't watching where he was going and he ran into someone. They both toppled onto the sidewalk.
"Ow! Watch where you're going!" The girl remarked. As Matt looked up to see who is was the girl's eyes widened.
"Karmee!"
"No. I'm her identical twin." She quickly gathered her stuff and headed off.
Matt sighed.

~-~

Hytka was sitting along an embankment watching all the humans make there way to school. It was fascinating how they never realized that there were dangers in the world. They always though they were safe! That was until something happened to them. She smirked. The poor humans never had any adventure.

~-~

Karmee arrived at school with Matt on her flanks. "So, Karmee..."
"Look I don't wanna talk okay?"
"Fine, fine." ... "What are you doing tonight?"
"Ugh!" She saw Tristan not too far away. Weaving through some students she lost Matt in the crowd. Gratefully she walked up to Tristan. "Hey... Where's Alec?" She noticed his accomplice missing.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:53 pm

Orose-Shinri looked over and saw Alec. She smiled and looked back at the Noble. She was upset that she couldn't do anything to the girl, but that didn't stop her from making things bad. If she could cause bad blood between a Noble and Noble protector that would make things much easier.

Cerise looked shyly at Alec. "Yeah my name is Cerise."

"Hi Alec. What's going on," Orose-Shinri asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:59 pm

"Nice to meet you Cerise." Alec told the girl as he shook her hand before looking back at Orose-Shinri.

"Not much actually, just nice to see that I'm not the only person who came to school early today." The tutor said honestly as he made a bit of small talk.

"I actually have to tutor Scott Urban now, you were right about him. That jock is most likely going to fail at life."
-/-\-
Tristan looked up at Karmee as she walked up and flashed her a smile as he scooted over a bit to give her room t sit under the tree. "He's over there talking to his pal and Ke-Cerise." Tristan said as he corrected himself.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:22 pm

Orose-Shinri laughed. This was her only lie. Being Alec's friend. Being a normal human. It was awful for her. As a daemon she was strange for her need for the truth. That is why she couldn't wait for the charade to be over.

"I knew it! God are most of the jocks like that? I mean really?"

Cerise felt awkward. She liked Orose-Shinri. She seemed nice and pretty. And Alec was....well Cerise liked him too. But it was clear who they liked.

"It's nice to meet you too," she told Alec, softly, ready to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:24 pm

Karmee grinned. "I see." She sat down beside Tristan. "Anything interesting happen that I should know about?" Everything seemed to calm today. The calm before the storm if you'd like to put it that way.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:35 pm

"Everyone seems fine as far as I can tell. But it's weird.....there's something going on with Des-David and I can't tell what it is. It seems like a fever, but...something else as well." Tristan answered as he looked out into the sky, one of his rare moments of pondering and thinking.

"Anyways I'm sure it's nothing." The older boy said as his flirtatious smile came to his face and the moment of thinking went away.
-/-\-
"They must...be I suppose." Alec answered as his mind went to a different place when he looked back at Cerise. "She really is similar to her...Kena. The Gentle one." The protector said as his he finished the last part of the thought out loud.

The boys eyes grew in surprise and anger at himself for a second before he looked back at Orose-Shinri. "Anyways I don't actually have to tutor anyone today thank goodness, they gave me the day off."
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:28 pm

Rystera's eyes narrowed from where he now sat under a different tree. There was Kena...Sarii...Ran...Desta, who appeared to be having come apparent issues with his undiscovered abilities. Something in Rystera's eyes changed. They grew a little darker, and his lips twitched, as if suppressing a grin. So...The time is near after all... He thought to himself. He looked away from Desta, his eyes scanning the schoolyard. He was missing someone...Nat? God, how he hated that one. A beautiful one that Noble had been indeed, before she died anyhow, but so completely irritating. She couldn't just let things go by, she'd always had to get in the way. And she was so...Loud. He eyes narrowed even more just thinking about it. If her reincarnation were anything like the Noble, he might lose his own mind.

There's no way she missed school today...Today of all days...So, where the hell is she? Or he for that matter. He thought to himself, recalling that the reincarnations could very possibly be of different gender from the original Nobles. "Only one way to find out, I suppose." He thought aloud, it was one of those times he loved having the abilities of a Daemon. He concentrated, but just barely, and his 18-yr-old body grew younger. But only by a bit, creating a more 15/16 form of himself. His act barely noticable under the shade of the tree. Sure, he could've passed as a Senior before, but it seemed to him to be more fun this way.

Rising to his feet, he entered the school grounds. The closer he was to a person, the easier it would be for him to tell exactly who they were. All he had to do here was wander around, act casual, and he had a better chance of happening upon Nat's reincarnation.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:18 pm

David opened his eyes quickly, trying to hold his breath as he removed the tissue. More than just two now, several in fact...and two others that didn't seem to fit in.
He shook his head and muttered "Whatever," to himself and just walked past, glancing at one who he could have sworn was a little bit older when he was farther away...
Don't be an idiot, he reminded himself, quickly leaving the group behind on his way to school.

Name: Renee Oro
Personality: Always playful and energetic, she keeps an bright outlook on most things in her life. She has a hard time fitting in with school groups, though, as she tends to be a very extroverted person. However, she only lets people see a certain side of her; there are parts of her that no one has ever even gotten to know.
Power: Healing
Appearance: She has long golden-brown hair to about her waist, kind of like Horo from "Spice and Wolf." Search for her picture at your own risk. Her eyes are a strange shade of red, as well, and they sometimes turn a purple-ish color. She is a little bit short for her age, but she isn't growing yet. She also doesn't have a very full figure, but isn't "flat" by any means.
History: Her daddy's in the army, which results in her family moving a lot. She's pretty athletic due to this, as well, and tends to be very competitive. Her family's been tough on her, as well, as she's the only girl. She and David are closely connected, in ways to be explained in the RPG.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:09 pm

"Who's gentle," Cerise asked. She was getting confused. Like she was missing something.

'It could be an inside joke between the two. Who am I to question it?'

Orose-Shinri was a bit thrown off guard by Alec's word. Was the Protector slipping? But she acted unfazed by it.

"That's great because I thought we could do something. And it's more better if your free. I would hate for you to not be around today."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:49 pm

((Accepted VG.))

"Hmm? Oh well the company that made your backpack. It's made by Gentle threads inc. , a rather successful fabrics company." The tutor told the girl, knowing that it would just make him look weird but realizing that improvisation was vital.

"And I wouldn't dream of missing it." Alec replied as he looked up at Orose-Shinri. To most people it would appear that the protector and Daemon were very close friends, but to anyone who knew the two or were perceptive enough....well they would see something else. A sharp and tense, rivalry, friendship, and even a hatred as well. All three were what kept the two together and while they both knew there was something...wrong about the other, they never said their suspicions aloud.

"So what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:18 pm

"Oh that's really interesting that you know that," Cerise said. So she wasn't missing anything. That made her feel better. She wanted to walk away, but she didn't want to at the same time. So she stood there awkwardly.

"Oh I have an idea," Orose-Shinri said, an almost dangerous look in her eyes. She admired Alec, she really did. Although there was something off about him, Orose-Shinri could feel his strength. He was strong, not only in human terms and muscles, but in other ways too. That is why Orose-Shinri was going to have so much fun taking him out if he tried to interfer. "Do you guys want to hear it?"

(Can I make Orose-Shinri attack?)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:08 pm

(Hmmm as long as it's fine with everyone else I see no problem with starting the action now.)

The Protector slowly removed his hand from Cerise's backpack and shifted his weight so that his body was somewhat between the Noble and his friend. "Sure Oronri, what is it?" Alec asked as he called Orose-Shinri by the nickname he had for her.
-/-\-/-\-
Sade walked onto the school grounds with a smile on her face, she felt rather lucky today, like something exciting was going to happen...except she had no idea what that exciting thing was yet. She took in a deep breath of fresh air before making her way for the front doors of the school. "I'm going to ask him out today, there's no point in stalling it any longer at this point. Now if only this damn headache would go away."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:25 pm

(Ok while I'm waiting for the others, look at this lovely pic I have. XD I asked for the guy's hair color and skin color to be changed and the girl's hair to be changed too. cute!Alecerise)
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:47 pm

[I'm up for starting it now.]
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:46 am

((I would say go ahead Toko, the plot moving forward doesn't appear like it will interrupt anyone's actions in a bad way. Also <B the drawing.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:27 pm

(XD Ok and I'm glad you do.)

Orose-Shinri smirked and suddenly Cerise found herself on the ground. Orose-Shinri raised her hand above Cerise and an orb appeared.

"It's time for you to die Noble. I'm so sorry to do this after we just met too.

And knowing that Alec might interfer, she raised a rock nearby and sent it at him.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:04 pm

(Just so you know I gave Alec speed before this RP started and I am not just pulling this out of nowhere.)

Alec quickly leaned to the side towards Cerise and grabbed her backpack while avoiding the rock. He quickly threw the girl across the ground, knowing that being scraped up was better then being blown up for the nobles. "****." Was all the tutor said as he ducked where he was to limit the damage the orb would do to him, sure that Orose-Shinri hadn't had enough time to make an orb that would provide an incinerating explosion.
-----------
Tristan looked up in shock as he saw the scene before him. "So it's begun, crap, I wasn't prepared for this." The boy complained to Karmee as he searched across the schoolyard. "Trust no one besides Nobles, or protectors, you take Ran, I'll find Nat. Renee can take care of Desta." Tristan quickly said as he tried to stay calm, failing slightly.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:30 pm

"Shit." Was all Rystera said as he jumped at the sound of the orb crashing. He whirled around to see Orose-Shinri, starting the fight. How annoying. How could she be so rash? He thought to himself. Screw it, it's too late now I suppose. His dark eyes narrowed, and his body returned to it's prior 18-year-old state. "There's no going back now." He grinned. He calmly approached Sarii, who sat off in space on the bench. He grabbed her by the collar of her shirt, pulling her up with ease, and slamming her lightly against the brick wall of the building.

"Would you like to see a magic trick?" He hissed, grinning madly.

--

Rosette's eyes widened as she was lifted into the air, and squeezed shut on impact with the wall, as she felt the very breath leave her. "A...what?" She asked hoarsely, pulling at her collar so she might breathe a little bit. "Let...Go of me..." She whispered past the binds of the collar.

--

Behind the building, Fall was yanked from her daydreams by a loud commotion coming from the schoolyard. She slung the dull green bag over her shoulder, and snuck along the wall, avoiding windows. And soon came to the edge of the building. Peeking her head out the side. Her big amber eyes taking in the mess that was forming outside.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:44 pm

"I knew it," hissed Orose-Shrini at Alec. "I knew you were a Protector. Too bad you can't keep the Nobles safe. We will end them."

She raised another rock and tossed if at Alec again. She wanted him out of the way to get to the girl.

Cerise sat up. She was pretty stratched up, but looking at what was going on, she considered herself lucky.

"What's going on," she whispered as she tried to find a way to escape.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:56 pm

Rystera made a hissing noise, almost like a dark, quiet laughter. And he proceeded to throw Sarii to the ground. Something in her cracked disturbingly, and she found herself out cold, bleeding from the back of her head. Rystera turned to where the other Daemon spoke. "What's this 'We', you speak of Orose?" He asked, not waiting for an answer. "As you made clear before, you work alone, do you not?" You could tell he was still a little more than pissed with her rash decision to randomly start the fight. Had there ever been a 'We', she would have told him of her plan ahead of time.

--

Fall gasped as she watched the raven-haired girl take to the ground. Her eyes narrowed, and she had to remind herself there was a thin line between bravery and stupidity. So, she stood there, debating on whether or not to get involved.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:09 pm

Orose-Shinri turned her head towards Rystera and almost attacked him too.

"I do work alone. But no matter what I do, you others will get involved. So why not make it "we"? Just as long as nobody gets in my way, I'll be fine to work with you." She looked at Alec. "Besides these protecters may just give us some problems and I might need you."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:11 pm

Alec quickly blocked the rock with his now metallic hand, his arm had turned into a rather long and sharp sword that had a slight curve to it. "You know for such a smart girl that was a very stupid and rash move of you to make." The orchidian declared as he rushed at his false friend.
------------------------------
Tristan took in a deep breath and noticed that Fall was actually hiding, of course she was still too close to the fight for the Protector's comfort. But Cerise and Rystera were obviously in more danger at this point. The Protector quickly ran over to Cerise and helped her up. "Get out of here now! Don't talk to strangers, don't go home, just hide." As Tristan told Cerise this he had still been grabbing onto her arm, healing her minor scrapes quickly.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:25 pm

Cerise looked at Tristan, confused. She wasn't sure what was going on. She looked at Alec, who was still fighting with whoever Orose-Shinri was. Cerise didn't want to leave. She had a bad feeling about what was going on. But she didn't question Tristan about it. After all Cerise wasn't a fighter.

"What about Alec," she still managed to ask.

Orose-Shrini saw the blade and managed to dodge it. "We would have came after then soon enough. And besides the girl is the easiest to take out. Kena, the wimp."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Five Nobles (Now accepting)   The Five Nobles (Now accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Five Nobles (Now accepting)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next