New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!

Go down 
+5
Abeiya
Alec
nando_c_s
almostinsane99
zukoscrazyfangirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:42 pm

Nick saw that Lily was preparing to drive off with Michael. Michael... Nick had mixed feelings about the relatively anti social boy. He showed some signs, and the book he had found was... well more than a little troubling. Nick tried to avoid Michael a little bit. He wasn't sure he wanted to share his knowledge with him. Then again, what was there to keep if his suspicions were correct? Either way he ran outside, his feet hitting the ground hard and propelling him forwards. He jumped out the door and on impulse yelled. "Wait!" and stuck his hand out towards the car.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:50 pm

Lily grinned at him "Bye!" She called, getting into the taxi next to Michael and closing the door after calling "See you guys tonight!"

She instructed the driver to go to Mercy hospital in Amityville. "So michael, have you been stuttering unconsciously or is it because of the noises?" She asked she leaned in towards him and placed the back of her hand against his forehead.
"You're burning up."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:55 pm

Taryn heard Michael and she she called back, "Sure, no problem! Bye, guys!" She smiled knowingly to herself, silently watching Lily and Michael. If she wasn't mistaken, Michael had been stuttering continuously. How she knew that, she wasn't quite sure. She remembered something her grandmother had told her about a witch's intuition. She'd need to talk to her about that when she got home.

Taryn turned back toward the group. "Gotta make a call home," she said, pulling a few steps away from them and pulling her cell phone out of her pocket. She dialed quickly. "Hey, Alex. What the hell are you doing in my house?" she joked with her cousin, "Well, give Grandma the phone and get out. Thank you very much, Alexander, Dear." She waited for her grandmother's voice. "Hola, Ma. Si, 'toy en frente de la escuela. Que voy a llegar un poco tarde. Voy a caminar, con unos amigos mio. Si, llego rapido. Si queda cerca de la casa. Gracias. Si, te quiero. Bye. Espera! Te necesito hablar de la brujeria quando llego. Si. Okay, bye." She slid the phone closed.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:00 pm

"Your voice is beautiful when you speak your native language, but it's hard to eavesdrop on you," commented Thomas with a grin before asking her in embarrassment, "Can I borrow your cellphone? I need to tell my dad where I'll be."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:05 pm

Taryn giggled at him, "Why, thank you. And yes, it is. Because I'm currently working on language number five." She handed her cell phone to him.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:09 pm

Ceshlyta had just gotten out of her space-out phase she went into often, to see that most of the group had left. She shrugged. "Well, better get the materials for the party. Bye!" she said, running to her house at full speed. "Party, party, we's gonna party! Yay!" Ceshie yelled.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:09 pm

Thomas rolled his eyes, "You love torturing me, don't you Taryn-chan? How do I know when you're talking about me?"
He took he phone and said, "Thanks for the phone thought."
With that said, he called his father, "Hey, Dad, I'm going to a party with the guys. Yeah, Taryn will be there too. Dad!!!!!! Yeah, I know what the pill is! Bye!"
Back to top Go down
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

Location : making sure it is a good day in Iceland as well as Califirnia

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:10 pm

Alan laughed a bit too loud at Nick who had just come running out. "Hey! If I where you I would give up, she's not worth it!" He yelled, trying not to laugh. Then he heard Tayrn speaking to her grandmother. "Wait... did you just mention witchcraft?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:16 pm

Nick was a little sad he didn't get to annoy Lily before she left, but then he noticed that Michael was not in good physical condition. Shit. Nick had made a promise not to let any of them get hurt, and yet he had led them into a burning building. He wasn't sure if that was it though. But he would need to keep a closer eye on Michael now. He went back to the group. "What's up with Mike?" he asked.
EDIT: Nick caught wind of a remark from Alan. "Hey! You're window guy!" he exclaimed. "You got style man." he added, before going into over the top acting mode. "And you don't know what you're talking about! Lily is worth every bit of my heart and soul!" he said jokingly, and used over the top hand gestures.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:22 pm

Taryn blushed hard when she heard Thomas. Almost as if on cue, her phone vibrated. She took it from Thomas and answered it. It was her uncle. Oh, yay. "Hi, Tio. Yes, I'm going to a party," she managed, calmly. Oh, I am going to KILL Alex when I get home! "Yes, there will be boys there. Yes, Thomas is going, too. No I am not bringing mace!" she paused when he spoke and she felt herself blushing again, "No I don't need any of those! Wh-what?! You're breaking up.. crrrr...!" she hung up. "I am going to kill that boy. Pain and death," she muttered.

Then she heard what Alan said and she lied to him, flawlessly, "Yes. I said that witchcraft isn't real, so she won't have to worry about anyone practicing it at the party."
Back to top Go down
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:27 pm

Alan smirked. "Of course, "I want to talk about it when i get back" Really means that you have NO intrest in it." His face then went almost serious. "Really, don't insult my inteligence."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:29 pm

Thomas felt himself blush as he heard Taryn make similar comments to her uncle. He felt so embarrassed. He turned to Taryn, trying to lighten the mood, "Taryn-chan, if you kill Alex, you'll be the prime suspect. You can torture him about his little girlfriend."
He felt himself frown when he heard her deny witchcraft's existence to Alan. He'd have to be careful with hiding his own powers from the guy.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:33 pm

Taryn laughed, "I would, too. But he's better at that than I am," she said, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly. "Older. Sicker mind. You know what I mean."

She looked at Alan, "Fine, fine, you caught me. I'm trying to convince her to let me bring a ouija board. In Spanish, things of that nature are called 'brujeria' as well. But she thinks they're evil, so she refuses to let me near them. Wanted to talk her into letting me." She would not admit to anything. She didn't want to get in trouble. Not today.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:35 pm

"I didn't not-tice it, wait yes I did." Michael corrected himself awkwardly. "And I wouldn't c-call it noises as much as......voices, a few of them, trying to communicate, but I don't listen really....why don't I listen? I guess that's what I get-t for reading a m-massive book with the 'Mens refercio spell' attached to it....wait, what?" Michael asked himself oddly after mentioning it, now recalling what the end of the book said, even though he didn't understand it the day before.

"****." Was all the boy said after he realized what had happened and his mind acknowledged what he had done.
Back to top Go down
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:37 pm

Alan blinked a few times, she was good. "Oh, well, ok then, sorry for suspecting you." he rubbed the back of his neck. "But hey! ouija board! This will be sweet."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:37 pm

"My grandfather says that ouija boards are dangerous. He would know," Thomas reminded Taryn before smiling at her. He wrapped an arm around his girlfriend and whispered, "And what has your 'older, sicker mind' thought about me, Taryn-chan?" He was blushing a little, but he still smiled at his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:40 pm

Alan's eyes widened. "Oh dear L- what is with you people!" He cringed.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:41 pm

Taryn looked at him for a moment, considering her words carefully. Then she said, giggling, "Nothing that I'm prepared to say outloud, Tommy." She looked at Alan and smiled, "It's okay. Most people suspect there's something off about me when they first meet me."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:43 pm

Thomas smiled, liking the sound of her laugh. He smirked at Alan, "And most teachers recommend sending me to a shrink after the first day!"
He turned to Taryn and whispered, "You can always, whisper it to me, Taryn-chan."
Back to top Go down
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:43 pm

Alan shook his head, then remembered Nick. "Yes, i am window dude, also known as Alan." He then gave him a shocked look. "What do you mean! Is your soul really that worthless!"
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:51 pm

Taryn smirked at Thomas. She let her face come slowly closer and closer to him. She closed her eyes and parted her lips. When she was close enough to feel his breathing, she murmured, "I don't feel like it," and she pulled away, grinning.

She turned to Alan, "Yeah, I kind of failed the Rorschach test, because I saw inkblots. Shrinks don't like me."
Back to top Go down
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:57 pm

"how can you see anything else in those things?" He asked. Then thought for a second. "Hey, i had an idea, If you're bringing one of those boards, I'll bring in my sword, It's an old family heirloom that must have SOME awsome historic value, right?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:58 pm

Nick gave him a fake scowl, then lightened up slightly as if pondering that. "Well I sold my soul a while back, soooooo, yeah, I guess it is." he said. But then he became more serious. "I dunno, she's got a little something going. Sure she's a tough cookie, but I kind of like that about her. And she has nice eyes." he said. Without embarrassment or lack of knowledge about what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:00 pm

Lily ooked worriedly at Michael, "Are you cold? You have an awful fever, I hope we get to the hospital soon."
Back to top Go down
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:02 pm

Alan once again noticed nick and shrugged. "Well, i never bothered to get a good look at her, that uppercut was all I needed." He rubbed his jaw.

(( OH NOEZ!! not the hospital!! *remembers the good 20 pages we spent in the hospital in the RT2*))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!
Page 22 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next