New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Everyday Lives of the New World RPers' (NEW COLLAB! WRITE YOUR OWN EPISODES! HIRING!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rcox1995

rcox1995

The Everyday Lives of the New World RPers' (NEW COLLAB! WRITE YOUR OWN EPISODES! HIRING!) Empty
PostSubject: The Everyday Lives of the New World RPers' (NEW COLLAB! WRITE YOUR OWN EPISODES! HIRING!)   The Everyday Lives of the New World RPers' (NEW COLLAB! WRITE YOUR OWN EPISODES! HIRING!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:26 pm

Hello all, and welcome to the Everyday Lives of the New World RPers'. I am your host, (**** ***) but just call me rcox1995 for short. This is a new type of collab, one that anyone could sign on to, and write your own episodes!

This was originally formulated about a month ago when a bunch of New World RPers who will NOT be named gathered in the Chatbox and blabbered on for hours about miscellaneous nonsense. It formulated into how we should make a TV show format collab.

Well....here it is!

Anybody can join! ANYBODY!
There will be a new episode once every week.
I need some senior producers to help out with guiding every week's episode.
Use comedy, action, and many other forms of entertainment. But stick with comedy mainly.
There will be a 2 person minimum, and a 5 person maximum.
Please message me, or the senior producers when they are chosen, for approval to sign on to an episode.
Alec and Magus1108 have already reserved Episode 3.

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Episode 3:

Episode 4:

Episode 5: TokoToTheEnd
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

The Everyday Lives of the New World RPers' (NEW COLLAB! WRITE YOUR OWN EPISODES! HIRING!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Lives of the New World RPers' (NEW COLLAB! WRITE YOUR OWN EPISODES! HIRING!)   The Everyday Lives of the New World RPers' (NEW COLLAB! WRITE YOUR OWN EPISODES! HIRING!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:56 pm

[u]SENIOR PRODUCER LIST[u]
rcox1995
TokoToTheEnd

PM me or talk to me in the Chatbox for more information.
Back to top Go down

The Everyday Lives of the New World RPers' (NEW COLLAB! WRITE YOUR OWN EPISODES! HIRING!)
Page 1 of 1