New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

This World Empty
PostSubject: This World   This World I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:00 pm

Life couldn't be more regular and dull for a group of friends in the suburbs of the United States of America. They live regular lives, attended an educational (but boring) school, and everything pretty much stays the same for these friends. Nothing much ever happens in their small town, to the dislike of many. However, people still go on with their lives, including these group of friends. They still get by in school, maintain regular social lives, and all that other stuff. However, one day...

She finds them.

Or rather, they find her. While traveling to their homes one day, the friends stumble onto someone while taking a shortcut through the woods. A young, amnesic girl is what they discover. Lost in the woods and half-starved, she has no identification and no memories. The group of friends immediately take her to the nearest hospital for treatment. The unknown girl is cared for during her stay there, though once she recovers she finds she has no place to go. One of the friends volunteers to take her in for the time being, until the mysterious girl can regain her memories.

This will prove to be a fatal mistake soon enough.

The amnesic girl soon joins the collection of friends, and slowly life starts to return to normal for the town. While she has not gotten back her memories yet, the mystery girl still goes on, as do her new found friends. To many, this new girl is quite refreshing. She has a child-like innocence, and is the type of person that would make friends with everyone easily. She is virtually loved by everyone. It is the hope of many that she can regain her memories soon.

Then the tragedy begins.

Suddenly, a serial killer emerges in the town. While his victims seemed to have no relation to each other, the sociopathic murderer always leaves the same message at each crime scene: The Goddess has returned!

The meaning of this message is unknown, and the police are desperate to find the culprit before full-fledged panic envelopes the town. Then a wealthy businessman takes an unusual interest in the small, rural town and sets up shop there. He lets the police use his own private security force so they can find the murderer, and claims to have nothing but good intentions for this city. He claims to want to make the town into a type of booming metropolis, and bring about a new era of prosperity to its citizens. His true purpose there, however, is quite sinister. For....

He seeks to find HER, and destroy her.

The businessman's reasons as to why are not known. Meanwhile, throughout all of this, an older woman begins to stalk the collection of friends, specifically the girl with no memories. She has a 'past', so to speak, with the amnesic girl. She has not yet approached them, though, and continues to stalk them from afar. Whether she is an ally or foe remains to be seen. Though...

That woman holds one of the many keys to the mystery girl's past. And when she finally choses to reveal herself, all hell could break loose.

And unknown to all but two people, these events and those that will follow are connected to the amnesic girl. That girl has a special destiny. Because...

Of her mystifying and ominous past. It contains the answers to everything that is happening in that city, and much, much more. And when it is finally revealed, everything could be lost.

The fate of the group of friends will be unveiled as events unfold, and as they are tested. Ultimately, the very fate of the town and humanity itself will be tested. And if they fail, then mankind will fall. Then...

The World will drown in blood.

Rules:

1: Mary Sues will be fed to Koh if any are made. Same things goes for characters that God-mod. Though their will be...special circumstances later on. You'll see soon enough in the RP.
2: You may have as many characters as you like, so long as you keep track of them. However please keep your amount of characters to reasonable limits.
3: This Role Play is rated T-M, just to be safe. But at the moment, please keep any romance and violence that will be present in the RP up to the T level. I'll also make sure to do this with the serial killer. Also, please keep your language to a T rating as well. Don't have your characters cuss too often.
4: Please be literate. Please have at least 4-5 sentences per post. Use proper grammar and spelling as well.
5: The serial killer is not up for grabs for the moment. He shall remain an NPC, until I choose to reveal his/her identity. I will let it be known that the serial killer WILL be a character made here, with that person's permission. Just so you all know.
6: I can change to or add to these rules at any time if need be.
7: Please say, "All, hail (insert something here)" to be accepted.
8: If you have any questions, please PM me.
9: You may make and play characters that aren't apart of the group of friends. In fact, I encourage you to do so. I especially have need for a mercenary character.
10: As of right now, there will be six friends, counting the amnesia girl. Just so you all know.

CHARACTER SHEET:

Username:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

NEEDED CHARACTERS:

Amnesia girl: TokoToTheEnd
Friend #1: almostinsane
Friend #2: TokoToTheEnd
Friend #3: Magus1108
Friend #4: Alec
Friend #5:
Businessman: Magus1108
Mercenary:
Stalker: Alec

Last edited by Magus1108 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

This World Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:17 pm

All, hail (insert something here)

I'll reserve one of the friends.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

This World Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:21 pm

Ok. Hm, you know, I was actually expecting people to insert something there when posting that. But never mind.

Reserve noted.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

This World Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:01 pm

I want the amnesia girl and friend 3

"All, hail YURI"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

This World Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Reserve noted. Hopefully some more people might join soon. Shadow said she might, though I'm not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

This World Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:06 am

I'd like to reserve one of the friends, the stalker, and another character please.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

This World Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:09 am

Reserves are noted! And if you have any questions about the stalker, please PM me.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

This World Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:45 pm

All Hail Order and Equality.

Username: Alec
Name: Jacob Eso
Appearance: Jacob
Personality: Jacob is a rude young man, yet he is also resourceful and fair. He has problems with authority and can be very disrespectful. While he is intelligent and curious, Jacob is also lazy as well, and he has horrible grades in school because of that. He is very loyal to his friends though, and will quickly fight whoever insults or hurts them.
History: Jacob was raised in New York city until he turned Eight and his parents divorced. He moved with his mother to a small suburban town, and his Father stayed in New York. Every Summer since Jacob visits his Father in New York, and he stays with his Mother during the School year. Jacob certainly doesn't mind the setup, though he does get a bit frustrated with his Mother now that she's dating again. Luckily his friends have been there to distract him from his Mother's obnoxious Suitors.

When Jacob and his friends found Amy, he could tell that something was different about the girl. Something about her was slightly off, and she fascinates him.
Other: Jacob's two favorite things are puzzles and adrenaline rushes.

Name: Carla Imelda
Appearance: Carla
Personality: Carla is an introverted woman, never revealing much about herself to others. She is usually uptight and extremely formal and professional at all times when in public.
History: Her history is unknown for now.
Other: She has a bad habit of biting her fingernails.

Name: Michel Braxton
Appearance: Michel
Personality: Michel is an ambitious man, and he is also emotional and kind as well. He dreams of success and family one day, and thus he is a hard and stubborn worker. He has a friendly nature and he hates it when people don't like him.
History: Michel had an uneventful upbringing. He was born as the third and youngest child into a poor and unhappy family. He got good grades throughout school and eventually went to college and became a Journalist. Michel tried to make it big in the city, but eventually he gave up and moved to a small town where he became one of three reporters for the towns only Newspaper.

While life has become very simple for Michel, he still hasn't forgotten his dreams of becoming rich and having a family. He's started a relationship with a coworker of his, Rebekkah Eso, and while her Son doesn't seem to like or acknowledge Michel, the relationship is still going smoothly and Michel genuinely likes Rebekkah.

With an unknown Serial killer out on the town though, Michel has finally been given hope that his career might be going somewhere after all. Michel knows that if he can find out the identity of the killer he will have the story of the decade on his hands, and his career will be made.

Other:

Last edited by Alec on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

This World Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:23 pm

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Unknown, named herself Amy
Appearance: https://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/PainfulxLies/?action=view&current=amyfalse.png
Personality: Amy has a child-like innocence about her, making it easy to be around her. She is the type of person that would make friends with everyone easily because of her gentle nature. She has is naturally curious and has a positive view about the world, seeing the beauty in things.
History: Her past is unknown as of right now.
Other: N/A

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Zach Falkwer
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20goth/Shining-Silver/my%20fav%20anime%20pics/umbrella-1.jpg
Personality: Though she dresses like a goth, she is far from one. She has a motherly nature and mainly of her friends come to her with problems. She is smart and thoughtful, trying to give the best advice she can. But Zach is a realist too and doesn't like pretending everything is going to be fine when it's not. She is protective of her friends too, acting rash if they are in trouble.
History: Zach was suppose to be a boy and when she was born, her parents decided not to change her name to a more feminine one. Zach has never mind her boyish name, enjoying messing with people who don't know she's a girl. She grew up in a normal family with an obnoxious older sister who she admire for her brains. Her family struggle with money, but Zach never complained, taking hand me downs and clothes from thrift stores. She began dressing goth in middle school, making a point of her not caring about social norms. Zach thought that people should just be with people they like, not caring about what they come from or how they first appear.
Other: N/A

Magus I have an idea about Amy's past but I think those playing the people after her should know it as well and have some say. That way we're all together about it. So pms?

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

This World Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:01 pm

Hm, first time I've seen my first name used for a girl. Accepted, Toko. Ok, I'd love to hear the idea, Toko. Though I have an idea of my own, I'd love to hear it nonetheless. You may tell me it via PM.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

This World Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:55 pm

Username: almostinsane99
Name: Orion Thump
Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs25/f/2008/032/6/4/__New_GUY_OC___by_F_AYN_T.jpg
Personality: Orion is a kind enough person, if lazy and never too serious. He tends to joke a lot and tries to get people to relax more when he thinks that they are being too serious.
History: For all of his life, Orion has lived in the dullest suburb in America. He has always longed for something more exciting. For that reason, he's had a bit of an attitude problem, though he's honestly been a good friend. He just likes to mess around and procrastinate. This year, Orion is looking for something more exciting. Amy, he believes, is something new and exciting, a welcome relief to his dull life. He'll do his best to help and have as much fun as possible.
Other:

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Mon May 03, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

This World Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Mind putting a bit more for his history? Like his thoughts about Amy, for instance? I'd like something like that before accepting him.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

This World Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:12 pm

Okay. Added more.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

This World Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

This World Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:52 pm

I am finally finished with the character profiles.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

This World Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:57 pm

Very well. They are accepted. Once I finish with mine, we shall start.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

This World Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:25 am

We will be starting this in the morning:

Username: Magus1108
Name: Reginald Fau
Appearance: http://bouncy-britt.deviantart.com/art/Rau-Le-Creuset-34117706
Personality: Reginald is a cool and calculating businessman. In the world of competition against other companies and products, Rau shows no mercy to his rivals. On the outside he shows a kind and good façade, but deep down he’s, quite simply, a mean and nasty individual.
History: Ever since he was a child, Reginald was very ambitious and, at times, cruel. However, he has always justified his actions for being the purpose of the ‘greater good’. Reginald’s father was a wealthy businessman, and he ended up inheriting the company his father ran once he reached adulthood. Under his successful reign, Reginald led his company into a new era of prosperity—at the cost of his many competitors. Now Reginald has set his sights on a seemingly unimportant town in the middle of America, for reasons he alone knows. Reginald’s true intentions there, however, could only prove to make things worse there, and for many other places…
Other: Reginald calms he wears a mask for medical reasons. If this is true or not, though, remains to be seen.

Name: Sayo Smith
Appearance: http://www.cosmic-era.com/Gundam_00/Personnages/images/almark0.gif
Personality: Sayo is pretty strict young man, for someone of his age, and tends to berate his friends for not doing as well as he thinks they could be doing in school. However, he is a nice and considerate person, and tends to get along with people just fine. He’s a bit of an introverted person and sometimes has difficulty expressing himself, however he’s trying to overcome that. He may act harsh or pessimistic at times, but he has his friend’s best interests in mind.
History: Sayo can be considered by some to be a bit of a nerd and a bookworm. He strives to do his best in school, and tries to be an overall good person to his friends. He can sometimes act a bit harsh to his friends, but has their best interests in mind. Sayo has lived in the town his entire life, and has been pretty content with his life thus far, though has been a bit bored. When Amy appeared, Sayo become somewhat fascinated by the girl. She was unlike anyone he’d ever seen before, and her child-like nature (or naivety, some would call it) intrigued him. Sayo wishes that Amy could one day get back her memories. The recent murders by the serial killer have frightened Sayo to some degree, but he hasn’t tried to let it bother him that much.
Other:

Name: Kanade Barker
Appearance: http://optimusjimbo.deviantart.com/art/Please-Me-13593535
Personality: Kanade is a sweet woman, though can be stern with her students if need be. She is, however, more lenient then most teachers are and doesn’t show much of a darker side.
History: Kanade has been a teacher at the local high school for over nine years now, and has thoroughly enjoyed her job. She was born and raised in the town, and personally likes it. She enjoys teaching English, and cares deeply for all her students. When Amy first came, Kanade did everything she could to make the girl feel welcomed. She took an immense liking to Amy, and hopes she regains her memories soon. Kanade is very concerned over the serial killer currently plaguing their town, but is confident in the police’s ability to catch the criminal.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

This World Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:52 pm

((I now declare this open. Just so everyone knows, the friends all are at school right now, though the bell signaling the start of the first class has not rung yet.))

Sayo Smith

Sayo Smith stood near the entrance into the high school, taking a glance at his watch every so often. The bell for first class hadn't rung yet, though it would soon. Sayo looked around the courtyard to see many other students waiting outside, though he hadn't seen his friends yet.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

This World Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:00 pm

(I'm having Amy stay with Zach if that's ok. She's the only female friend. Though she can stay with one of the guys if any of you want.)

Zach walked up to Sayo, Amy trailing behind her. She smiled and waved at various people, looking unusually cheerful for morning.

"Hey Sayo. How are you this morning," she asked as she watched Amy stop to help a girl who tripped.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

This World Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:05 pm

Orion grinned as he approached his friends, a soda from his daily breakfast still in his hand. He shook his head at them and asked, "Sayo, why did you have to make me come to schoool today? It's the perfect day to skip! The skatepark is deserted!"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

This World Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:26 pm

Jacob Eso

"I agree with Orion. School is the last place we should be on a day like this." Jacob said as he walked up to his friends quickly. "We can still skip, I don't think anyone here would tell. And if they did....well we could take care of it."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

This World Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:43 pm

((No, that's fine, Toko.))

Sayo

"Oh, I'm fine Zach. How are you, Amy?" Sayo asked before turning to the other boys. "You two may not care about your grades, but I certainly do! You two want to go to college and have a good job one day, right? The only way to achieve that is through a proper education. The only way for the two of you to have a good future is to attend school, no matter how boring it is. Oh, and I do hope you both studied for Mr. John's scienc test today."

The bell rang then, silencing any further conversation. The various students around the courtyard picked up their things and began to stream toward the entrance.

"Well, I guess we'll find out soon! Off to Mr. John's class, then." Sayo added.

((For the sack of convenince right now, all the friends have the same first hour class.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

This World Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:46 pm

"Hello everyone," Amy said, with a wide smile. "I am doing fine, Sayo, but my memory is still gone. But not to worry. I'm sure it will return soon enough."

"I studied," Zach said, looking at her other male friends. "And I did offer to help you guys study as well."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

This World Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:56 pm

"Don't worry, beautiful. I actually paid attention in class. I think I can scrape by with a B," Orion told Zach confidently with a grin before nodding at Amy, "I'm glad to hear that."

He grinned mischievously at Sayo, patting him on the back, "Come on man, you take things way too seriously! All I want is to have fun. I think I'm going to be a professional stuntman. Who needs schooling for that?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

This World Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Jacob

"What!?" Jacob guffawed. "Well I am so sorry for disappointing you Sayo. Jesus you are worse then my mother." Jacob continued as he tried to stop himself from laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This World Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next