New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Whole New World

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:39 pm

Myth and Lore from cultures all over the world describe creatures that many believe that don't exist and never existed. They are wrong. A secret has been lost to the ages, starting early on in human civilization.

Human warlocks gathered all around the world to use magic to banish the older creatures of myth: vampires, elves, dwarves, dragons, unicorns, centaurs, minotaurs, and others that showed intelligence to rival or dwarf their own. The humans were satisfied that they were now the sole sentients on their planet, but never stopped to think where they banished the others to.

The creatures were banished to many different worlds, scattered across space and time. One such world was the alternate earth, where dinosaurs continued to evolve into a sentient state. On this world the reptillian people are the dominant form of life. They have kept certain physical traits from the dinosaurs, those descended from the triceratops have their plate heads, those from the parasaurolophus have the crest, those of the stegasaurs have plates sticking out of their backs, etc. Their ancestors still live, but are pets and animals as mammals are on earth.

As the new beings arrive in this world, what will the reaction be to their presence by the natives? Will they conquer this world, live in peace, or be destroyed?

Some guidelines for the creatures: elves only get along with the unicorns and centaurs. The Vampires usually remain within their own kind, occasionally they have teamed with the minotaurs or dwarves. The Minotaurs hate the centaurs especially, and attack the other races. The Dragons and Dwarves are fierce enemies, and Dragons are the guardians of the unicorns. Dwarves don't care for the other races, and easily offend them.

Rules:

1. No godmodding, one liners, ect.
2. Cursing is allowed, just don't go overboard.
3. Questions are meant to be asked, so ask if you have one.
4. Let's keep blood and gore minimal, please.
5. This will be a mature RP, so you've been warned.
6. Decent post length please, no less than three lines.
7. You can have as many characters as you want, just keep tabs on them.
8. Use good grammar; if you have many grammar mistakes in a post, please go back and fix them, preferably before you post it at all. We all have bad days, one or two mistakes are fine occasionally.
9. Read the rules.
10. I reserve the right to add/modify rules.
11. There is absolutely no magic allowed in this rp.

No character application to fill out this time.

Guidelines for characters:

Keep in mind the guidelines I put out.
If you choose a dinosaur-person, please put what kind of dinosaur they are descended from. If a creature, which kind.
The Dinosaur people rely mainly on their natural defenses of their ancestors, like claws and teeth or tails, but have developed crude tools. They have huts in trees and some furniture, but mainly live primitively.
Describe appearance in your first post after the rp has started. Not the first post in the thread, but once the RP has actually begun.
Dinosaur people have hair, but they can be bald if you want.

Last edited by manysidestome on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:40 pm

Accepted Characters:

Graxal-Velociraptor-Lead Hunter

Mallor-Centaur

Last edited by manysidestome on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:00 pm

(Can dragons talk?And, are they the normal flying dragons that breathe fire?)
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:24 pm

Yes, dragons can fly and breathe fire and talk. They can only have that form and power, though they can vary in size and color.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:46 pm

Thanks.

Niveus- Dragon
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:02 am

Galacia-Dragon
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:15 am

Both accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Whole New World
Page 1 of 1