New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avatar: The Birth of a New World

Go down 
+3
almostinsane99
TokoToTheEnd
Magus1108
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Avatar: The Birth of a New World Empty
PostSubject: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:33 pm

Water.

Earth.

Fire.

Air.

Long ago, in the times even before my Gran-Gran, the world was a better place. Under the guidance of Avatar Kyoshi, the world was prospering into a grand utopia. But everything changed the day the Comet struck.

The heavenly body simply known as ‘the Comet’, which passed our world every hundred years, crashed into the middle of the Earth Kingdom and killed hundreds in the initial blast. The continent it crashed into cracked and broke apart from the shear force of the impact. Hundreds more died as a result of this. Soon after this terrible earthquakes struck all over the world, followed by most of the volcanoes in the former Fire Nation to become active and go off all at once. Thousands ended up dying from these natural disasters. And as the final nail in the coffin, the resulting ash that was thrown into the sky blocked out the sun and moon for the next seventy years.

Avatar Kyoshi did her best to keep order, but everything soon fell apart before her. While she may have been the strongest person in the world, she was powerless to stop the death and destruction around her. Not to mention her age worked against her, as Kyoshi was already two-hundred and eighty-eight years old at the time of the Comet's strike. So it was no surprise that Kyoshi herself ended up dying ten years later. There are many conflicting sources about how she died, but it is my belief she died out of grief, for a world she could not save.

The next Avatar, Roku, fared no better. After mastering air and earth (for water and fire were then cut off by the ash cloud) he attempted to restore order, but it was futile. Even with the new Avatar's help, the nine decades he spent of his life trying to restore the balance ended up failing. The Earth Kingdom laid in chaos as its people murdered each other for supplies and land; the Fire Nation was on the verge of a peasant rebellion, due to the sudden loss of firebending and the now limited food supplies because of the inability to farm.; the Air Nomads were decimated, lost, and scattered across the world ever since their temples were destroyed in earthquakes; and the Water Tribes became more isolationist as they struggled to survive once the Moon was cut from them, even resorting to raiding nearby settlements for food and supplies.

Even the removal of the ash cloud, in Roku's six decade of life, failed to completely restore the situation. Farming, waterbending, and firebending could once again be done, but that alone could not repair the damage of seventy years in darkness.

It was in Avatar Roku's last decade of life that the Fire Nation completely fell. After years of Fire Lord Sozin barely holding his nation together, a revolution occurred. The peasants of the Fire Nation finally rose up against the nobility, and in their rebellion they killed the Fire Lord and the Avatar. For in his attempt to save Sozin, Roku was also struck down in battle.

While the peasant rebellion was crushed, it could not stop the Nation from splintering, as the new Fire Lord Azulon was a mere babe. In his place, a regent was appointed. However, it did not take long for that to be challenged. Soon, generals and nobles picked up their arms and began to fight for the right to reign, as the throne of the Fire Nation was vacant for the first time in centuries. As a result, the Fire Nation plunged into civil war. By the time Fire Lord Azulon was old enough to lead, it was too late to reunite his nation.

It then fell onto the next Avatar to Restore the Balance. Roku’s successor, Avatar Aang, had much potential to succeed where his predecessors had failed, but he was brutally murdered before he even stood a chance. As he was learning waterbending in the Northern Water Tribe, banished blood-benders staged a coup against Chief Aku and during the bloody conflict, Avatar Aang died as he tried to protect the Chief and his children. After killing the Avatar the blood-benders proceeded to take complete and total control over the North Pole, and struck down anyone else who dared oppose them.

For the next hundred years, no Avatar resurfaced as the Four Nations dove further into the pits of despair. The Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom engaged in daily civil war in their respective lands, causing hundreds—if not more—to die each year. The Air Nomads attempted to find sanctuary, but they were attacked by bandits at every turn. As a result these once peaceful monks became fierce warriors, and they kill all outsiders who approach them. The remaining airbenders are still scattered in sects, and travel all around the world, never staying in one place for long.

Even the Water Tribes, once grand paradises compared to the rest of the world, are no longer untouched. The corrupted North has now engaged its sister tribe in war, in an attempt to unite all waterbenders under the bloodbender banner. Many of our fathers, brothers, and cousins die each day in this pointless conflict that seemingly has no end. My own brother, Sokka, has now gone to join the war with my father, Chief Hakoda. Even worse, we have now received word that he has been captured by the barbarians in the North. I have no idea if he’s even still alive.

But there is hope, both for my brother, and for this torn world. I am the new Avatar, and I have only three more elements to master before I become a fully realized one. It is with a heavy heart that I leave my mother, grandmother, and friends behind, but I know that I must go rescue my brother, even if it means neglecting my duties as an Avatar. I know that I can master the elements at a later date. My brother takes full priority. But when I have rescued Sokka, I will master earth, fire, and air.

And once that is done, I will do what my ancestors have failed to do before me and unite this world, once and for all.

AVATAR: THE BIRTH OF A NEW WORLD

BOOK ONE: EARTH

CHAPTER ONE: THE AVATAR’S RETURN

------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:
1. Use proper English and grammar.
2. No God-modding.
3. If you’re going to swear, censor it.
4. No OOC fights.
5. No limit to characters, just make sure you can keep up with them.
6. We reserve the rights to change the rules.
7: This RP is co-owned by Casey Jewels. If you have any questions, feel free to ask either of us.
8: All characters, with the exceptions of Mai, Long Feng, Longshot, Suki, Bumi, and Jet need to have profiles made.
9: Certain characters will not be playable, for the moment. Right now, that list includes the following: Sokka, Hakoda, any NWT characters, and most Fire Nation characters. I will let you know when these characters can be claimed. If you really want to claim one of these mentioned, speak to me or Casey.
10: Say, “The GateKeepers anime rules and you should watch it!” to be accepted.
11: At least two to three sentences per post.
12: First come, first served.
13: This RP is rated T-M.

CLAIMED CHARACTERS:

Katara: MST
Longshot: AI
Mai: Magus1108
Toph: Casey Jewels
Aunt Wu: Casey Jewels
Haru: Magus1108
Jet: Toko
Smellerbee: Toko
Song: Toko
Meng: Casey Jewels
Kuei: Magus1108
The Boulder: MST
Xin Fu: Ersher
June: Warboss
The Mechanist:
Teo: AI
Chong: MST
Combustion Man:
Suki: Magus1108
Koh: Warboss
Long Feng: Magus1108
Bumi: (Contact me first if you wish to claim this character.)

CHARACTER BIOS:

Username:
Name:
Bender:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Last edited by Magus1108 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:49 am

I'll take Song and Smellerbee.

The GateKeepers anime rules and you should watch it!

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:38 am

“The GateKeepers anime rules and you should watch it!”

I'll take Longshot. Might take more later. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:49 am

I'd like Chong and The Boulder.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:38 pm

Hehe, I put Chong there as a joke, actually. Never thought anyone would take the hippie. But all reserves are noted.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:54 pm

Username: Magus1108
Name: Haru
Bender: Earth
Appearance: http://dvdscreenshots.avatarspiritmedia.net/106/193.jpg
Personality: Around his companions and friends, Haru is an actual civil guy and can be known to be nice and crack a few jokes every now and then. Especially to Aunt Wu's ward, Meng. However, to everybody else he acts either cold to them, or downright hates them, depending on who they are. Haru is also rather bitter about his fate, though he tries not to whine about it too much.
History: Haru was the son to two proud Regents of Emperor Bumi. He lived in the 'capital' of Bumi's land and lived a pretty comfortable life. Certainly better than others of his age. However, the life he had grown to know and love came to an end when his parents were executed as traitors. Haru himself was stripped of all status and power being a Regent-in-training brought him, as well as the privilege his parent's position brought him. He was prepared to be executed himself for his parent's crimes, but Emperor Bumi showed some surprising mercy.

Bumi simply had Haru exiled to his parent's estate, and was given only one condition on which he could return and reclaim his stolen status and power: bring the current Avatar to Emperor Bumi.

And thus Haru has spent the past three years of his life doing this. He has never left his estate, however, but the soldiers he employes do regular patrols over the area. Due to the advice that an Oracle gave him before he left Omashu, Haru is convinced that it's only a matter of time until the Avatar comes near his home. And when that time comes, Haru is determined to be prepared for this.
Other:
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:01 pm

I claim Teo. Smile
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Claim noted.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:22 am

I'd like to claim June and Koh.

Username: Warboss_Spriggs
Name: Koh
Bender: Unknown

Appearance: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs47/i/2009/218/5/5/Gagstrip_79_by_Booter_Freak.png

Personality: Malevolent and twisted, however not inherently evil; Manipulative and intelligent

History: Unknown

Other: Koh is the oldest Spirit inside and outside of the Spirit World. The extent of his/her powers are unknown, and speculated upon by the four nation's top researchers, or at leat those who take it upon themselves to research Koh.

(I'll post June later)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:15 am

Interesting choice of picture. Koh is accepted, and your reservation for June is noted.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:41 am

I would have picked another, but as soon as I saw that picture, I knew I had to use it. Koh may be a malevolent creature, but that doesn't mean he can't have a sense of humor.

Username: Warboss_Spriggs
Name: June
Bender: No

Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/238/6/1/03_June_by_lady_voldything.jpg

Personality: Fearless, confident and decisive, she often comes off as dark and uncaring; prone to sarcasm. Her loyalty is to the highest bidder, or herself in the off-chance her employer's interests aren't in her best interests.

History: June originated from the Earth Kingdom where she spent her childhood traveling with her father, who was also a bounty hunter. It was from him that she adopted the tracking and fighting skills she currently employs.

June received the Shirshu she now owns from her father when she was just a child. A rare animal collector once took the Shirshu when it was an infant and later gave it to June's father as payment for a bounty, who later gave it to her. The two have grown up together for over seventeen years.

Other: Has superior physical strength and is an expert with a whip
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:09 pm

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Song
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=song#/dlbcio
Personality: Song is a very gentle person. She looks out for others and tries her best to help then. Song has always been a gifter healer, both physically and mentally and her first priority is to those in pain. She only gets upset when people are being treated unfairly.
History: Song grew up in a small village near a woods. At a young age she watched as all the men in the village would leave, some as young as 12, to help fight in the civil war. Her own mother was soon drafted to act as a nurse in Bumi's army. Song went with her mother because she was afraid if Song was left behind she would get hurt. So Song grew up around injuries and death from a young age, saying that she would take after her mother and serve her duty to King Bumi. At the age of thirteen Song found out that her mother was being used as a whore and not just a nurse. One of the soldiers tried to come on to her and Song's mother turned him down. In a rage he killed Song's mother. Song, destrastated at her lost, begged to be sent back home. She was not allowed as continued her work. But a year later, Song ran away and settled in another Earth Kingdom village. She now has a small medicine shop and lives alone. She doesn't blame the Earth Kingdom for the lost of her family though, but she is a bit afraid of King Bumi's men finding her and dragging her back.
Other:

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Smellerbee
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/smellerbee/kiki_the_cat_demon/Avatar/smellerbee.jpg
Personality: Smellerbee is a haughty girl, having lost everything at a young age. She grew cold and harsh as she tried to survive on her own. She is very brillant and is very good at stratagies. She has serious trust issues and will rather bite someone's head off than talk to them, except for a few.
History: Smellerbee doesn't recall her childhood, mentally blocking it from herself. She believes it's easier this way not to have any happy memories of her family before they were taken from her. Smellerbee managed to get away and lived in the woods for a while. She eventually was found by Chong and Lily and together they created the Freedom Fighters. Since then she has been living among the other FF hoping for a day to get revenge for her family.
Other:

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:16 pm

Username: mstm
Name: Katara
Bender: Avatar
Appearance: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs5/f/2006/349/8/7/Waterbender_Katara_by_arugaisou.jpg
Personality: Katara is a strong, passionate girl. With her brother and father gone, she had to shoulder more responsibility at her home, but she still had her mother and grandmother. She's loyal and will protect the people she loves fiercely, though she's usually calm and kind, ready to lend a hand to a stranger.
History: Katara began life normally, she had a loving family and friends in her tribe, and unknowing of her fate. For years Katara has trained in Waterbending, becoming a master at the early age of 12. And around that time their sister tribe began attacking them. Her father and brother left to fight, and she was left at home with her mother and grandmother, even though she too wanted to protect her home. She soon learned of her destiny when it became clear that the North was far stronger than they had initially thought, and embraced it as well as she could.
Other:

Name: The Boulder
Bender: Earth
Appearance: http://30ninjas.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/avatar-the-boulder.jpg
Personality: The Boulder is the single greatest regent of Emperor Bumi's kingdom. To expand on that, the Boulder is extremely confident in himself and arrogant about his rank, though it barely applies at this point. He sometimes lacks subtlety and tact, and isn't the brightest star in the sky, but he can be a jolly guy when not on duty, and is always intense, even a staring contest can be too much for some.
History: The Boulder was born to Regents in Emperor Bumi's kingdom. He grew up to be the best earthbender ever, and took over his father's position as Regent at 24. He then promptly got many men killed when he made a stupid call to go head-to-head with their enemies, when a better strategy was needed. As a result, he lost any credibility and was ousted from Bumi's court, but still maintains his title.
Other: The Boulder- Stop filling out your own profile, The Boulder. That's my job.

Name: Chong
Appearance: http://screenshots.avatarspiritmedia.net/202/027.jpg
Personality: Mellow is probably the best word to describe Chong. This dude just wanders around without a care in the world, and makes little or no sense to anyone. But he apparently has a brain in there somewhere, because he manages to lead a band of people that fight tyranny and haven't been caught, thanks to him.
History: One day someone saw this guy singing and strumming his instrument. Apparently, this was the first time anyone saw him, and nothing earlier is known. He went on to gather a group of people, mostly young people, to fight oppressive powers in the Earth Kingdoms.
Other: It'd be awesome if someone would play Lily.

I'll finish the other two later. If there's anything that needs editing I will do so.

Last edited by manysidestome on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:55 pm

Username: Casey Jewels

Name: Toph Bei Fong

Bender: Yes; Earth

Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=tophbeifong&order=9&offset=360#/d1ohch1

Personality: Toph is a tomboy, and she waits and listens before doing anything. She’s somewhat hesitant to act at times, but she’s also fiercely loyal to her friends. She’s confident in her abilities, but yet is insecure about herself. She tries to be carefree and happy, but she’s afraid that she’ll be found out and returned to the life of slavery. Also, because of her life as a slave, she’s more compassionate towards others.

History: Toph was born into slavery. Her mother was a slave, while her father was one of the overseers. He lusted after her mother, and Toph was born eight months later as a sickly child. Her mother tried to protect her, and to pretend that the young babe was all right, for there was no place for a weak child in a life of slavery. But Toph’s sickness did not last, and after only a few months she was as healthy as any other babe. The only sign that she had ever been sick was her loss of sight.

When only a year old, she was put to work. At first, she simply sorted through rocks from the mines. When she became older, she started hauling loads of rocks from the miners to the sorters. She worked with a buddy, because of her blindness. But one day she became lost deep within the mines, separated from her friend. For hours, she wandered around, lost, and that night that the badgermoles found her. She learned how to earthbend from them, and how to ‘see’.

The years passed, and she remained a slave in the mines. She never shared the fact that she could earthbend, or that she had found a way to see. Instead, she trained herself only when she was alone, and quietly did as she was bid at all times. The last thing that she wanted was to call upon the wrath of the overseers, or to be taken away for earthbending outside of miner work. She was determined not to be one of the ones that vanished, but instead one of the ones that survived.

She was eleven when Longshot found her. She was on her way to drop off her rock load when the slave behind her tripped and crashed into her. She fell forward, her rock load spilling into the overseer before her. He moved to lash the whip across her back, but Longshot stopped him before the whip could fall. In only the space of a few seconds, he had knocked the man out cold. He threw her onto his back and then ran for it, before backup could arrive.

Since then, the two of them have been traveling together.

Other: Her earthbending is not up to par to her ability. She hasn’t had much chance to practice, so her movements are more abrupt, and she hasn’t mastered the skill.

Name: Meng

Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=meng#/d1k8c7q

Personality: Meng is clumsy and oftentimes does foolish things to attract attention of those she likes. She is fascinated with predicting the future, as she wants to know how her life will work out, but she tries not to bother Aunt Wu about things. She’s really bad at keeping secrets, especially about whoever she likes at the time. But it is usually her obvious hints that scare boys away.

History: Meng’s father was a soldier, called away to war only a few months after Meng was born. Shortly after he left, in the dead of winter, the house burned to the ground. Meng’s mother fled the place, with her infant. She fell sick as she traveled, but managed to reach the village of Makapu. She left her baby on the doorstep of Aunt Wu’s, and then slipped quietly into the night to die. Meng was discovered only a few minutes later, when Aunt Wu answered the knock.

For the next ten years, Meng lived with Aunt Wu and helped her out in whatever tasks needed to be done. She tries to emulate Aunt Wu, but so far hasn’t shown any psychic potential.

When Haru was banished, she left with Aunt Wu to stay with him. She found the initial change of scenery exciting, but she’s grown bored with the estate over the years. The only upside is the company.

Other:

Name: Aunt Wu

Bender: No; but can tell the future through reading palms and cloud formations, as well as casting oracle bones

Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i145.photobucket.com/albums/r239/FM_Nocturna/16k/Aunt_Wu.png

Personality: She is an optimistic woman, who is extremely confident in her abilities, and in the fact that everything will work out how it is supposed to. She is caring, but shows it in an odd way, which is often by letting the said person work out their problems, instead of her helping them out. She’s not above offering advice, but she doesn’t solve everybody’s problems for them.

History: Aunt Wu has always been a part of Makapu Village, for as long as anyone can remember. She was born there, raised there, and everyone assumed that she would die there one day. However, this doesn’t mean that she has stayed there all of her life. In the past she used to take the occasional trip away from the village, but the older she grew, the less frequent these trips became, until they stopped altogether with the arrival of Meng.

Three years ago, she was informed of Haru’s banishment. In only an hour she had packed everything she needed and her and Meng left the village without a word to anyone. Since then, she has been with Haru at his parents’ estate, to help guide him in his quest.

Other:

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:05 pm

Katara and Toph are accepted, Casey and MST.
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:48 am

Are we allowed to play OCs as well?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:59 am

Truthfully, not really. I don't see a real need for OCs in this RP. But you can go ahead and submit one, if you really want to play as one. If it's interesting enough and not a Mary Sue or something like that, I may accept it.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:13 pm

I finished Song.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:20 pm

It needs a few minor corrections. The EK is not at war with the Fire Nation in this RP. The Fire Nation is fighting its own civil war, as is the Earth Kingdom. And no formal army exists within the EK. The self-proclaimed Emperors just drafted men when they feel like it to be trained by mercenaries to become soldiers in the Emperor's 'army'.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:26 pm

Sorry I misread that (The EK/FN).

Ok so can I have Song (and her mother) drafted as nurses (or doctors or whatever?)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:37 pm

Sure. She could have been drafted by Emperor Bumi's men to act as both nurses and whores, when they felt like it. Of course, I imagine that Song's mother would protect her daughter from that side of things.
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:42 pm

I'll see what I can do. I'll also play as Xin Fu.
The GateKeepers anime rules and you should watch it!

Username: Ersher
Name: Xin Fu
Bender: Yes, Earth
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=Xin+Fu#/d2x9bb0
Personality: A very solemn and stern man. He rarely forgives mistakes, and is very quick to judge other by their actions.
History: Xin Fu was charged with watching over the slaves in the Earth Kingdom, and he chose a handful of youngsters to be his eyes and ear amongst the ranks of the slaves, majority of which were benders. The few underlings that were not benders had their loyalty tested weekly by Xin Fu.
Other:

Username: Ersher
Name: Ersher
Bender: Yes, Earth.
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i88.photobucket.com/albums/k195/Ersher9/Ersher_by_ersher9.jpg
Personality: A stubborn young man, but he is loyal and protective of the ones he calls friends. He also as a quick wit and a mouth to match.
History: Ersher is a slave. Even though born a bender, his abilities were weak, but he is known for his quick reaction time and wit, but as a slave it wasn't enough. He found ways to work his body during the many hours of menial labor. He even took to using the stones around him to toughen his skin, mostly around his hands and feet. He did this because he planned on escaping slavery sooner or later.
Other: He had been charged with being Toph's work buddy and was punished when she escaped.

Hope he's ok.

Last edited by Ersher on Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:46 pm

Xin Fu and Ersher are accepted. However, I must make it clear that Ersher cannot join Avatar Katara at any time, except perhaps for a single 'episode'. She has enough non-benders in her eventual gaang at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:51 pm

Understood, I'll fix Ersher's profile then.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:45 pm

I finished Meng and Aunt Wu!

And I fixed the broken link to Toph's picture.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar: The Birth of a New World
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next