New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) Empty
PostSubject: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:59 pm

It is indeed a dark time for the world of the Benders, as the Fire Nation marches on toward total dominion over the entire globe. Vast territories of the Earth Kingdom have fallen to the onslaught of the Fire Nation war machine, leaving Omashu and Ba Sing Se as the last true beacons of hope in this divided and torn land; the Southern Water Tribe has been reduced to a shell of its former glory, due to constant raids by the Fire Nation Navy, and only a single waterbender remains in the Tribe; the Northern Water Tribe fairs better than their sisters in the South, but they live in constant fear, for it is only a matter of time until the Imperialist firebenders turn their attention to the North Pole; and the Air Nomads, once wise and respected monks, are no more due to the cruelty and horror waged by the Fire Nation in the beginning of its march to power.

As the Fire Nation marches onward, it seems that nothing and no one can withstand its awesome might. Even the Avatar, the only being who could bring hope and balance back to this chaotic world, cannot stop the Fire Nation now. For Avatar Roku died in the Avatar State many years ago, and thus brought an abrupt end to the entity that had served the Nations for so many thousands of years.

With all these facts in mind, it seems all but inevitable that the Fire Nation will one day, soon likely, rule over the entire world. But....all is not as bleak as it seems. For even though the Avatar is dead, and the Fire Nation appears to be unmatched...

There is another. Perhaps by circumstance, perhaps by fate, a powerful and mystical being has been left stranded on this world. Her name is Revan. Darth Revan, to be precise. She is a fierce and strong Lord of the Sith and, while not the savior one might expect, now she is the only hope this world has of stopping the Fire Nation...

1. No God-Modding
2. proper grammar and spelling is a must.
3. post more than a few sentences per post unless for reasonable purposes.
4. No Mary-Sues or their obnoxious male equivalent
5. Keep the cussing down though you are allowed to cuss if you feel the need too. Remember, there are alternative cuss words to use, so use them.
6. No OOC fighting. If you need to, talk it to the PMs.
7. Romance is allowed. Try to be considerate of others; don't be explicitly graphic unless you feel it is necessary in some way. Slash is heavily encouraged. You no like, prepare to be flamed...I have spare flame throwers. (Note: This is what Warboss says. I am fine with slash pairings myself, but straight pairings are also welcome).
9. Players are allowed to join, but you must either PM myself, or one of the founders of this collaboration for permission to join.
10. This is a collaboration between Magus1108 and Warboss_Spriggs, and we reserve the right to change the rules as needed.
11: Do not ask questions about what happened to rule number eight.
12: Profiles for Canon characters aren't needed, unless their personality has been significantly changed in this RP.
13: Any questions, PM either Warboss or myself.

Ground Rules:

1.) Revan is female and is on the dark side
2.) Aang is dead...no exceptions. No like, see our Complaints Department (A Rancor Beast behind a customer service desk)
3.) This will more or less take place after KotOR 2, so all canon characters are available. The only exceptions to this, are Atton and G0-T0...they're dead. Terrible Pazaak accident...very tragic.
4.) There are multiple factions of True Sith, so feel free to make OC Sith characters.
5.) The Exile is a female Jedi, in this RP. Unless Warboss has any objections.

CAST OF CHARACTERS:

Darth Revan: Warboss
Sokka: AI
Katara: Magus1108
Toph: Magus1108, if necessary. PM me if you want her.
Suki:
Zuko: AI
Iroh: Magus1108
The Exile: Magus1108
Brianna: Warboss
Visas: AI
Mission Vao: Magus1108
Zaalbar:
Azula:
Mai:
Ty Lee:
Long Feng: Magus1108
King Bumi:
Mira: Warboss
Mandalore (Canderous Ordo):
HK-47: Warboss
Bastila:
Carth:
Ozai:
Zhao:
Jeong Jeong:

((You may claim any characters not on this list. Within reason.))

CHARACTER PROFILE:

Username:
Name:
Bender:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Weapons:
Additional Information:

Last edited by Magus1108 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:04 am

No problems at all with the Exile being a female Jedi, I forgot to add that in fact...thanks for adding it in Very Happy

I'd also like to claim KH-47 unless anyone else wants him, and I'll also claim Mira.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:48 pm

I'd like Zuko. Would play Exile if he was male, but alright then. Also, I'll take Sokka and an OC.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:53 pm

Yup, sorry, but the Exile is female.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Alright. Zuko, Sokka, and an OC. Noted.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:15 pm

Heck, if no one else claims them, I'll take Brianna, Visas, and the Exile. For the moment, we can do the Collab with just the three of us and anyone else interested in joining will have to PM either myself or Magus, but it's best to consult both of us.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:56 pm

I might take Visas. I always loved her character. Romanced her every time.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:13 pm

Alright then, you can have her.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:28 pm

If it comes to it, I could take the Exile myself, and leave you with Brianna and AI with Visas. If you so wish, Warboss.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:56 pm

Same here.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:01 pm

I'll go ahead and put up the character claims for Brianna, the Exile, and Visas, then.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:55 pm

I suppose we can go ahead and start, as we already have the predominent characters. When we get to Kyoshi Island...we'll figure that out, I guess. Is that alright?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Figure what out?

And I'd like to have AI put up his OC, first. Unless he's fine with moving on.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:09 pm

(Oh, I didn't know you were waiting on me. Sorry.)

Username: almostinsane99
Name: Kotori
Bender: Yes, Water
Appearance: http://th06.deviantart.net/fs11/PRE/i/2006/247/d/a/Avatar_Enki_by_yami0204.jpg
Personality: Kotori is an immensely curious and spiritual individual. He respects the Spirit World deeply and he tends to avoid violence if possible, though he is no coward.
History: Kotori grew up an only child in the Northern Water Tribe. As such, he was taught all the traditions of his tribe and as a male waterbender, he was expected to learn from Master Pakku. Although and exceptional waterbender, he was unique in his interest in healing, an undesirable trait in a male. Furthermore, he desired to learn more than what was available in the Northern Water Tribe and see the world. After a confrontation with Pakku that eventually ended up before the Chief and his wish was granted. He left his home to become a traveling healer, learning what he can about medicine and trying to make enough money to purchase an education at Ba Sing Se university.
Weapons: His water-pouch.
Additional Information: He has the ability to use waterbending for healing and has as an above-average education for someone on the Avatar planet.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:15 pm

Hm. Accepted. Though he will not see some use, for quite awhile I think, AI. And I shall make a Sith OC myself soon enough. Once he is finished, I shall begin this RP.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:41 pm

Alrighty, sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:43 pm

Username: Magus1108
Name: Darth Valla
Bender: No
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=sith#/d11ze47
Personality: Valla is a cold and calculating woman. She will do whatever it takes to reach her goals. Within reason, of course. She would never do anything to harm her allies or her faction, if she can help it. Valla is also a reasonable person, of course, and has a sense of honor about her. She is no mere brute, unlike many of her brethren.
History: Darth Valla is a mysterious woman, whose goals remain largely unknown expect by her close allies. Thus, Valla's history is also largely unknown. One day she appeared before Fire Lord Azulon, and offered him her service. A deal was struck between the in private, and Darth Valla has served the Fire Nation faithfully ever since. Even when Ozai became Fire Lord, the deal did not change much.

But what Valla intends to do with the backing of the Fire Nation, or what her ultimate goals are, is unknown. For the moment.
Weapons: A single crimson lightsaber.
Additional Information: Darth Valla is more proficient in defensive forms of attack, and using her opponent's attacks against them.

There! Finished. I shall start this later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:33 pm

((We start now!))

Long ago in a distant land I, Aku, a shape-shifting master of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil. But a foolish Samurai Warrior stepped forth to oppose me.....

No no, that's not right.

Space. The final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise. It's continuing mission, to seek out new life, and new civilizations. To go where no man has gone before...

No no no. That's not right either. I wish it was, but it's not.

The year is 2011 a.t.b. in the Britannian Calendar. The island nation of Japan has been invaded by the Holy Empire of Britannia. It's people are subjugated; sent to live in horrible ghettos unfit for man; even their name has been replaced by a mere number: Eleven.

No. I wish this was Code Geass, too, but no. Let's see....

Water. Earth. Fire. Air.

Ah, there we go.

My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished.

A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the war. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe.

Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads and that the cycle is broken, but I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow the Avatar will return to save the world.

Book One: Water

Chapter One: Arrival of Darkness

".....What is that, Sokka?" Katara asked her brother as they approached a strange, silver-ish object buried halfway into the ice. Yesterday, they had heard a loud explosion off into the distance, following by a brief but violent shaking of the ground. They had feared it was a prelude to a Fire Nation attack, but nothing had come of it, so far.

Thus, Katara and her brother Sokka had gone to investigate the origin of the mysterious explosion, and now had come upon...this strange object. A machine of some sort, maybe? Katara wasn't sure...

((Yeah, I is lazy for starting them off right away like that. Who cares?))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:33 pm

((Waiting for AI to post with Sokka))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:04 pm

"Let's see... It's giant. It's made of metal. And it's obviously a machine... I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's Fire Nation," Sokka stated caustically as he eyed the ship, gripping his spear, "You should go, Katara. Women can't fight.

Zuko frowned a bit as he stared through his telescope upon the prow of his ship. For two years, he had stalked the Four Corners of the world in search of the Avatar. The Southern Water Tribe was yet another target on his list. This time, though, he had a gut feeling he'd find something. He had to.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:07 pm

Head throbbing, a shaky hand unbuckled the safety harness keeping her strapped to the pilot's seat, sending her weight shifting forward by the pull of gravity. As her chest struck the console, the cloaked figure fought to clear her head, diverting remaining power to diagnostics as she made her way to the exit ramp. Hitting the switch to open the ramp manually, the Dark Lord Revan removed her mask as the ramp lowered, the biting chill of the frigid arctic air meeting her sweaty, exposed face.

With her vision clearing up, she noted that she was not, as she had initially thought, stuck in an iceberg; her ship had crashed through one, the shielding holding up considerably well as she came to rest half-buried on a small icy plateau, seeing as the heated thrusters had melted the surrounding ice, freezing her ship in place for all intents and purposes.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:06 pm

Iroh

"Are you well, Nephew?" Iroh asked, approaching Zuko.

Katara

"I....for now I'll ignore that sexist comment. Now, is it my imagination or is something coming out of that wreck?" Katara asked, pointing at the distant figure of Revan.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:10 pm

Sokka gulped, but did his best to look brave in front of his sister, stepping out in front of her and yelling, "Get back!"

"I'll be alright once we find the Avatar," Zuko told his Uncle firmly, staring straight ahead from the ship.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:40 pm

Revan looked towards the sound of a boy yelling, "Get back!" he said. The Dark Lord smiled and raised her hand, about to crush the worthless peon when the last thing she wanted to hear echoed through the ship.

"Warning! Warning! Hyperdrive overload eminent! Evacuate immediately!"

Warning klaxons sounded as they were soon drowned out by the hum of the hyperdrive. It's cooling systems must have been knocked offline when the shuttle crashed...Revan didn't even have time to turn away and jump when the hyperdrive went critical.

A blinding stream of white-blue light burst from the opened exit ramp, shooting up towards the sky as Revan, caught in the blast was picked up from the loading ramp; as she hovered above the ice, she was released from the beam as it faded, dropping her into the snow...her mask landing mere inches from her outstretched hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next