New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avatar: The Birth of a New World

Go down 
+3
almostinsane99
TokoToTheEnd
Magus1108
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:12 pm

"It's best to be prepared," Aunt Wu said as she placed yet another thing into her bag. "Even with my skills, life can be unexpected, and require of you something that you left behind."

Meng stood to the other side of the older woman, and she leaned forward, as if to catch some pearls of wisdom. What had she left behind, that she might need? But... Meng glanced towards Haru and then down at the ground. He didn't seem very excited about this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:24 pm

"It's not your fault," Longshot told Katara kindly, "The world has been messed up for generations. We just have to deal with it."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:34 pm

Mai

The older girl looked over at Katara, and shrugged. "Hey, it's not like you knew how desolate the Fire Nation was. Besides, there was nothing you could do to save any of us. You're barely fifteen years old. Or are you fourteen? I can't tell. And...I must say, you're lucky, Katara. Sure, your people are at each other's throats. But at least you're nicer about it. In the Fire Nation.....it's worse. A lot worse. Especially in Warlord Iroh's domain. Out of the three major Warlords, he's the worst of them."

Haru

Haru gave an aggravated sigh and glared at Aunt Wu for a moment. He massaged his temples and glanced over at Meng.

"You got everything packed, Meng?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:09 am

Meng couldn't help but give Haru a smile as he addressed her, and she gave a nod of her head. "I think so. I mean..." She gave a second nod of her head. "Yes, I do." He was annoyed enough at Aunt Wu (not that that was a surprise), and she didn't want him irritated at her as well.

---

Toph gave a nod of her head, listening to the others around her talk. "We all have our pasts, our mistakes. We all have things we wish that we had and hadn't done. But this talk is depressing. Let's have some fun." They certainly all needed it, with the way things were.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:05 pm

"You're only human. This Avatar stuff comes slowly," Longshot guessed before nodding in agreement with Toph with a smile.

"We could see what this town has to offer. We all deserve a little unwinding."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:31 am

((....What Town, AI? They're in the middle of nowhere.

And now I think it'd be an appropriate place to end this episode, and begin a new one. Or something like that. All in favor?))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:02 pm

((Cue the ending credits sequence!))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:43 pm

(Oh. Sorry. Thought they were still in town.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:21 am

((Bump. I'll try to continue this soon, though it'll be a bit hard, with AI and Warboss AWOL right now.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:35 pm

(I'm back. Sorry for not being on.)
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:12 pm

(Are we going to start up the next episode?)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:12 pm

(I'm game.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:32 am

((If you gives want to continue this, I can type up the next episode.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:03 pm

(I'm willing.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar: The Birth of a New World
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12