New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

This World - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:58 pm

Jacob

"Why do you think I want to skip it man?" Jacob asked in reply to Sayo. "I mean, my Mom and her boyfriend, Jennifer, and Orion's parents as well? That dinner will not be fun."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:01 pm

"Good thing my family isn't coming," Zach said, winning the game. "I can see my sister going on and on about how amazing she is and what a failure I am."

"I think my mom wanted to come," Jillian said, loathing the idea of the woman who made him look like a girl being among his friends and their families. "But I told her that meeting them too soon would scare them off."

Amy remained silent, not having a family to talk about. She did not feel envious of her friends. In fact she found their complaining amusing.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:05 pm

Sayo

"Still, it sounds like it'd be an amusing one, considering how opposite my parents and Aunt Jennifer are from Orion's." Sayo said, chuckling a little at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:11 pm

Jacob

Jacob chuckled at Sayo's comment. "Yeah. I swear, if I can do it, I will start a political fight between them Sayo. Remember what happened three years ago? When they took us to the waterpark together." Jacob pointed out as he smirked to himself.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Sayo

"Yeah...on retrospect, I'm still surprised that my dad was able to lift Sayo's father like that..." Sayo said, wincing a little at that memory.

((So, any ideas what to do until the dinner happens?))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:16 pm

(Remember when Jillian and Zach were in our conversation but we blatantly ignored them? XP)

"What about your dad Jill? Is he coming?"

"Ah no," Jillian said. "If he was going, my mom would go. And that would be just no."

"Well at least we'll all be there together so we don't have to try and suffer through "grown-up talk"."

"True."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:13 pm

((...Well, I'm lazy and impatient enough to skip to the dinner. Anyone mind?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:41 pm

(I don't mind. Just wait a bit. Orion needs to be embarrassed.)

Orion walked into the clearing, wearing a clearly uncomfortable blue suit with a white undershirt and his hair jelled back. The only thing that was missing was a charming, politician's smile. Instead, a miserable-looking scowl decorated his face. He crossed his arms.

"Don't say anything," he stated.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:44 pm

Jacob

Jacob burst out laughing as he saw Orion walk out, not being able to resist. "Wow Zach, how do you feel now that Orion is becoming a caretaker?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:47 pm

Zach opened her mouth wide in shock, but not able to say anything. Amy looked at Orion and giggled a little. Jill managed to hid a snicker with a cough.

"Orion....what the hell happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Sayo

Sayo covered his chuckles by placing a hand over his mouth. "Wow, Orion. Just....wow."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:58 pm

"It's not funny!" Orion flushed, messing up his hair in a vain attempt to look semi-normal. He scowled, "My parents made me wear this stupid outfit! Said something about looking respectable..."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:33 pm

Sayo

"Well, you certainly do look respectable, Orion. It suits you will." Sayo said with a smile, trying to hold in his laughter. "Look on the bright side. At least they didn't make you....well, at least you don't look that rid....ok, I admit it. There is no bright side to this."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:38 pm

"And it makes me stand out even more when standing next to you," Zach said, her own clothing torn up jeans, black boots and a leather jacket over a band tee. "I'm sure your parents will love that. 'Who is that strange girl next to your lovely boy?' 'Oh that's just his creepy girlfriend.' 'You must feel so ashamed.'"

"You don't look that bad Orion," Amy said, trying to be positive.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:40 pm

Jacob

A flash went off all of a sudden, the camera from Jacob's phone going off. "Thanks Orion, I needed a new wallpaper."

"And Zach, don't worry what his parents think. They're Orion's parents. Their opinions don't matter."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:43 pm

"I know, but they blatantly talk about me behind my back and it pisses me off," Zach said, scowling. "Still they can't do anything about it. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon."

-------

https://newworldsrp.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=285
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40