New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

This World - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:32 pm

"Counselor?" Amy frowned in thought and then she smiled. "I met her this morning. She walked to school with me."

Zach looked at her friend. "I'm glad you weren't alone. What did you think of her?"

"She was very nice."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:37 pm

Sayo

"It's good that you weren't alone." Sayo agreed, smiling brightly at Amy. After hearing a car horn, he turned to see Aunt Jennifer parked nearby.

"Well, I guess we have a ride."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:43 pm

"She's not going to be pleased that Jacob managed to get away," Zach said, trying hard not to smile.

Amy, who was not in the car that morning, looked at Zach confused. But she decided it would be better not to ask.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:56 pm

Jacob/Carla

"They're great. Better friends then I am." Jacob replied as he avoided contact with Carla.

"Really? What makes you say that?" Carla asked in reply.

"Does it matter? I thought we didn't have to talk about myself?" Jacob asked, using his question as a challenge.

"Well then, what about my first question?"

"I don't watch TV."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:16 pm

"Poor her. She was so looking forward to seeing him again," Orion joked, shaking his head at the thought of the two actually together.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:26 pm

Sayo

The car horn honked again.

"Come on, we better go get in before she gets mad at us." Sayo said, walking toward his aunt's car.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:57 pm

"Yeah. I already have one angry woman in my life," he agreed cheekily, following Jacob int the car.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:20 pm

"And who would that be," Zach asked Orion, already knowing he was referring to her. But still.

Amy choose to ride shotgun and as she slid in, she smiled at Jennifer.

"Hello. I'll be riding home with you guys this time."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:33 pm

Sayo, Jennifer

"It'll be great to have you." Jennifer said, smiling brightly at Amy. Sayo got into the seat next to Amy's. Once Zach and Orion were in, Jennifer drove off. First she'd swing by Orion's place and drop him and Zach off (since she was staying at his house while Zach's home was being fumigated) and then drop of Sayo and Amy.

Personally, Sayo couldn't wait to get home. He hoped that he could talk alone with Amy as soon as he got the chance.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:55 pm

Zach waved goodbye to the others and turned to the house. She had been here many times before, but it was the first time she was going to be living here. At least until the problems at her own house are resolved.

"Sure your parents won't mind me staying here?"
---------------
Amy said thanks and goodbye to Jennifer and walked up to the house. She kind of wished she could stay with Zach, but she didn't mind spending more time with Sayo.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:33 pm

"They're on vacation, so it's just me, you, and an empty house... All alone... Did I forget to mention that?" Orion asked her wit ha mischievous grin before shaking his head. He didn't want to push Zach too far and make her angry at him. She hit hard.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:38 pm

Sayo

Sayo opened the door for the both of them and walked inside. He went over to the kitchen and began to fix some lunch for Amy and himself.

"Hey um, Amy? Would you mind if I asked you a...personal question?" Sayo asked nervously as he heated up some leftover pizza for them.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:47 pm

Amy followed Sayo into the house and sat down at the table waiting for the food to be done. She looked at him in surprise at his question.

"Sure?"
------------
Zach shook her head, but she couldn't help but smile at her boyfriend. She entered the house and made a beeline for the living room.

"Well it makes some things easier."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:56 pm

Sayo

"Uh...what do you think about me?" Sayo asked, blushing a little. The microwave gave a quiet 'ding' and Sayo got out the pizza. He put down a plate of it in front of Amy before setting his plate on the counter.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:00 pm

Amy wasn't sure she understood the question, but she answered it in the best way she could.

"You're my friend. You one of the closest in our group besides Zach and you help make me feel like I belong. You're smart, cute and nice. I admire the way you deal with Orion and Jacob. Overall I like you very much."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:10 pm

Sayo

"Oh..." Sayo said, blushing even more. "I like you very much too, Amy. You're a sweet, beautiful, and smart girl. I'm glad to have you as a friend."

Sayo ate a little of his pizza and struggled to move onto what he wanted to ask next. "Hey Amy, would you, uh...consider to....um..."

Jennifer

After dropping the kids off, Jennifer headed back to the school to wait for Jacob. She parked the car and began to read a book to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:22 pm

"Oh, like what?" Orion asked his girflriend coyly as they entered his house and he decided to look for something to eat in the freezer, "Are you suggesting anything, Zach?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:31 pm

Amy blushed a little too. She never thought of herself as beautiful before. It made her feel happy.

"What is it Sayo? You know you can tell me anything."
-------------
"I meant now I don't have to worry that you're parents will kick me out onto the streets," Zach said. "Get your mind out of the gutter."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:32 pm

Carla/Jacob

"Well Jacob, perhaps we'll have more to talk about when you return tomorrow." Carla stated wearily as their time came to a close. It had been thirty minutes of awkward conversation followed by long periods of silence.

"I doubt it." Jacob replied as he grabbed his backpack, walking out of the room quickly afterward.
The boy rushed down the hallway as he made his way towards the parking lot, not remembering his spat with Jennifer during the morning drive.

But as the boy arrived in the parking lot, he noticed Jennifer's car and swore under his breath as all the threats he had gotten came back to him. And so the boy quickly ran through the parking lot past Jennifer's car.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:38 pm

Sayo

"Well, um..." Sayo struggled to find the words, but finally decided just to blurt it out.

"WouldyouconsiderbeingmygirlfriendAmy?" Sayo managed to get out, rushing his words. He looked away from her and blushed even harder.

Jennifer

Jennifer looked up from her book and grinned when she saw Jacob trying to run past her. She immediately turned the car back on and gunned it, racing ahead of Jacob. She quickly parked the car in front of him, nearly hitting him. She rolled down a window.

"You're not gonna escape from me so easily, Jacob. Get in the car. Now."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:41 pm

"I can't help it," Orion whined playfully as he took out a packet of hot dogs, "I'm a guy and you're a beautiful woman. It is only natural that my mind be in the gutter sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:43 pm

Jacob

Jacob bit his lip as Jennifer almost hit him, swearing loudly after she ordered him into the car. But he obeyed, surprisingly, and got into the shotgun seat besides Jennifer. "Miss me?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:50 pm

Amy blinked and stared at Sayo. Then she began to giggle. Her giggles turned into full laughter and she found it hard to stop. But she knew if she kept on laughing, Sayo might get the wrong idea.

"Is that why you're acting weird? You're too cute Sayo. But I think you'll regret asking me that. Still yes I will."

(Foreshadowing ftw?)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:01 pm

Sayo

Sayo let out a breath he didn't realize he had been holding. Amy had said yes! She had said yes! Sayo felt like doing a backwards flip with all the happiness he felt at her answer, but managed to contain himself.

"Thanl you, Amy." He still blushed but not as bright as before. "I'll never regret it, I can assure you of that."

Jennifer

"More than you know." Jennifer said, though she didn't keep it clear on what she meant (on purpose). "I wouldn't dream of letting you walk home after what happened this morning."

((Nice foreshadowing, Toko. I like it!))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:08 pm

Jacob

Jacob sat down, throwing his backpack into the seat behind him. "Well at least you got some use out of your purchases." Jacob commented as he eyed the book Jennifer had been reading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next