New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

This World - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:19 pm

"Why are you guys acting weird," Amy asked, not getting it. "You didn't drink while we were in the shop did you?"

"No. Don't worry about it Amy."

"O...k."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:25 pm

Jennifer

"Well, here we are!" Jennifer announced ten minutes later. She pulled up to a section of the park to let Amy and Sayo off. Once they exited the car, Jennifer drove away to park at a nearby lot, to make sure Amy and Sayo couldn't see them spying on them. She got out of the car and knocked on the trunk.

"You can come out now."

Sayo

Sayo thanked his aunt as she dropped them off at the park. He turned to Amy once Jennifer drove away.

"So...what do you want to do here?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:29 pm

Zach walked to the back of the car.

"Think he's still breathing? Wouldn't want a corpse on our hands."
---------------
Amy took Sayo's hand.

"Just to walk around the lake if that's ok?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:30 pm

Jacob

"Great... jesus christ, Jenn, it's ******* hot back there." Jacob replied as he crawled out. And the boy was obviously right, the sweat on his forehead proving his point.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Jennifer

"Suck it up and act like a man." Jennifer retorted, tossing Jacob his binoculars. "Now let's spy on them!"

Sayo

"Sure, that's fine." Sayo replied, blushing a little as Amy took his hand. It felt nice and soft, Sayo thought.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:25 pm

"Dude, you're crazy," Orion told Jennifer, almost sounding impressed. He looked over at Sayo and Amy's figures and asked, "What are they doing?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:25 pm

Jacob

Jacob caught the binoculars, grunting as they hit him in the chest. He took the shotgun seat and looked through the binoculars at Amy and Sayo. He sighed in disappointment immediately afterward though. "They aren't doing anything right now. Just holding hands." He explained to the others before letting go of Binoculars so he could wipe some of the sweat off of his forehead.
------------------------------
Michel/Rebekkah

Michel pulled up to the parking lot of the lake, quickly turning off his car as he looked towards the lake. Michel held his breath for a few seconds as he tried to make out what Amy and her boyfriend were doing by the water.

"Are you done stalking now? I thought we were on a date." Rebekkah commented as she looked at Michel.
-------------------------------
Carla

Carla sat on a bench on the other side of the lake, a small bag of torn up bread next to her. Every minute or so she'd toss it to the few ducks in the lake, so as to make people think she wasn't here just to make sure Amy was ok.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:17 pm

They walked in silent for a while, which Amy didn't mind at all. She just liked being with Sayo. But once they were close enough she let go of his hand, running to the lake.

"Oh aren't they so cute," she cried, referring to the ducks. Suddenly she started losing focus.

"Do you think I could drown?" Amy asked two figures behind her.

"---- that wouldn't be wise."

"It's a stupid idea and we need to get focus."

"Ah come on. I think it would be fun," Amy said, ignoring the pair. "After all it's ---- deserve."

Amy regain her focus, but her balance was lost. She threw out a hand, hoping Sayo could stop her from falling into a lake.
-----------
Zach watched and she gasped as she saw Amy wavier and begin to fall into the lake.

"Crap! She almost fainted again."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:36 pm

Sayo

Sayo threw out his hand to catch Amy from her fall into the lake. Sadly, Amy had already gained enough acceleration to make Sayo's already weak strength useless. So Amy ended up pulling them both into the lake.

Jennifer

"....Well, that didn't end well." Jennifer commented as she observed both Sayo and Amy fall into the lake.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:02 pm

"We really should take her to the doctor," Orion commented, for once, serious about something. He shook his head, "We can't have her fainting like this all the time."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:58 pm

Jacob

Jacob grunted in agreement with Orion. "Seriously. Imagine what would have happened if she did this in the middle of the street or something."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:05 pm

"I wonder what's wrong with her? Since she get some disease from being in the woods or something she has from her unknown past," Zach wondered outloud. "What makes people faint randomly?"
--------------
Amy was glad that they didn't fall in too deep. She got to the shore, coughing up some water. Whatever just happened, she would be sure to remember that drowning was not fun after all.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:12 pm

"I don't know," Orion stated, thoughtfully, frowning a bit, "I think it has to do with the brain or your head. It might have to do with her lost memory."

He paused, noticing grim tone. To lighten things up, he said, "See, I'm smart! I just don't use my brain that much..."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:43 pm

Sayo

"Sorry about that, Amy." Sayo said as he sat up, coughing a little as he spit out some lake water. "I guess I wasn't strong enough to pull you up. Sorry."

Jennifer

"Well, at least they aren't hurt. Sayo's pride might be wounded, but that's probably it." Jennifer commented.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:04 pm

(Hey everyone in PD make your character sheets now before I beat you down. Cuz I will.)

Zach patted Orion on the head. "Of course you are Orion. But seriously that sounds like it makes sense. Poor Amy."
--------------
"It's ok," Amy said, looking at her clothes. "I think we should go change our clothes though. I'm soaking wet."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:12 pm

((I'll get on it. Maybe.....you'll never take me alive!))

Sayo

"Probably a good idea. I guess we can have Aunt Jennifer drop us off at my house. You could wear some of my old clothes while those dry." Sayo suggested.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:13 pm

(I can try!)

"Ok then. Let's head back." She stood, feeling somewhat cold from her wet clothes. But at least she and Sayo were ok.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:19 pm

Jennifer

"Crap! They're coming back! Hide the binoculars!" Without even saying anything to Jacob, Jennifer again tossed him into the trunk and stowed away her binocular as Sayo and Amy walked back over to them.

"Let me guess, back to Sayo's house to change into some nice, warm clothes?" Jennifer ventured.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:37 pm

"Yeah that would be nice," Amy said. She stopped outside the car. "Um...you don't mind if we get your seats wet do you?"

"No Amy you have to strip before you can get in," Zach said. Amy looked horrifed at her friend.

"Really?"

"No Amy. I was joking. And it's not my car so it doesn't matter what I say."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:44 pm

Jennifer

"It's fine with me, Amy. Go on, get in the car."

Once Sayo and Amy took their seats, Jennifer drove them over to Sayo's house after another ten minute drive. She parked the car in the driveway and unlocked the doors. Sayo got out and went over to the front door to unlock it.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Amy followed Sayo to the house glad that she didn't actually have to strip. She should of known Zach was joking, though she rarely did towards her.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Sayo

Sayo walked to his room once he unlocked the front door and got some dry clothes out for Amy and him to wear. Once she came up he handed her the pair.

"It might be a tight fit, but it'll do for now." he said apologetically.

Jennifer

Once they were gone Jennifer popped open the trunk to let Jacob get out. She grabbed her binoculars and looked up through Sayo's room's window.

"I wonder..."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:07 pm

Amy took the clothes, wanting to get out of her wet ones. Without giving it much thought she started stripping off the wet shirt.
------------
Zach almost had a heart attack when she saw Amy began to get change right in front of Sayo.

"Ah!! Sayo if you look I swear I'll knock your teeth out," she shouted, even though Sayo couldn't hear her.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:10 pm

Jennifer

"Considering what we saw Amy do earlier, I was wondering if...." Jennifer trailed off as she saw Amy begin to change in front of Sayo.

"Well. Never mind."

Sayo

"W-What are you doing?!" Sayo shrieked, covering his eyes as Amy took off her wet shirt. Though not before catching a quick glimpse of her bra. Sayo backed up and accidentally turned off the light switch for the room.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:16 pm

Amy blinked in the darkness. She felt exposed standing in her bra and she knelt to find the shirt Sayo lent her.

"Sayo why did you turn the light off. I can't find my shirt."
------------
Zach looked about ready to burst into the house now and choke the life out of Sayo. She did not approve of any sex so early in their relationship especially concerning Amy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next