New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

This World - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:24 pm

Jennifer

"Damn! Now I can't see a thing." Jennifer complained once the lights went out. "Well...we aren't hearing anything. Maybe that's a good sign? Oh, wait, the house is sound-proof. Right."

Sayo

"S-Sorry." Sayo stuttered as he tried flipped the switch on. But it didn't come back on. After a few more tries, Sayo sighed.

"Well, looks like I need a new lightbulb for the room."

His eyes began to adjust in the darkness. Sayo could see Amy in her bra now. He blushed and looked away, thinking of something to do or say.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:36 pm

Amy found her shirt and put it on. She then changed her pants.

"Well it's not too bad. As long as we don't trip over anything."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:37 pm

Jacob

Jacob sat in the backseat alongside Zach and Orion, laughing loudly after the lights had gone out.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:40 pm

Sayo

"Uh, y-yeah." Sayo muttered, trying to look at anything in the room but Amy. His attention was drawn to her briefly when she changed her pants and caught a glimpse of her panties. He blushed more and moved towards the door.

"I think, uh, I'll go change in the bathroom. If you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:31 pm

"Go Sayo!" Orion laughed, clapping his hands as he watched the lights go out. He wiped an imaginary tear from his eye and turned towards Jacob, "I'm so proud of him! He's finally taking our lessons to heart."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:42 pm

Zach put down her binoculars and started walking towards the house, muttering about murdering Sayo is he just as much touches Amy when she walks in.
---------------
Amy blushed realizing that her rush to get into warm, dry clothes she changed in front of Sayo. At least it wasn't as bad as when he walked in on her in the shower.

"Ok. I'll....wait here."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:52 pm

Sayo

"G-Great." Sayo muttered before hastily leaving his room. He ran into the bathroom and quickly shut the door behind him.

((...I would find it absolutely hilarious if, when going up the second story of the house, for some reason Zach went into the bathroom and stumbled upon Sayo changing.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:12 pm

(Magus have you no shame? No, I didn't think so. XP)

Zach wondered if she should go to the bedroom first, but she decided to check the bathroom since it was closest. She was just glad that no one had stopped her. Maybe Orion and Jacob just didn't want to try and stop her. She was pretty ticked off at the moment.

Zach opened the door and let out a scream, slamming it shut. Her angry was gone for a second, but then it returned.

"SAYO! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

(Poor Sayo...)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:18 pm

(('Shame'? What is this thing you call 'shame'?))

Sayo

Unfortunately for Sayo, he had been changing into a new pair of boxers when Zach had opened the door. He let out a shriek himself as she shut the door and stumbled, falling to the floor. He quickly pulled on the new pair of underwear when Zach shouted again. He gulped and hid himself in the shower.

"W-What did I do?! You're the one who came in without knocking!"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:37 pm

"Only because you were actually inapproperiate with Amy," Zach shouted from outside the door. "I came in here to stop you from trying anything not that I was able to do anything in time I bet."

Amy, wondering why Zach was in Sayo's house and yelling at him walked over to the bathroom.

"Um...am I missing something?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:39 pm

Sayo

"I have no idea what you're talking about! What exactly did you think we were doing?" Sayo shouted back. What did Zach think he and Amy were doing? ....No, of course not. She wouldn't think that, right? .....Right?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:56 pm

"Look out, Sayo! Zach's out for your blood because you were trying to have sex with Amy!" Orion shouted as he ran into the house, worried about his friend getting hurt just as he was getting cool.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:01 pm

Amy's face went red at Orion's words.

"What? We werent'...it wasn't like that!"

Zach, who was ready to kick the door down, began to calm down. "Really?"

"Yeah. It was a misunderstanding...wait why do you think that?"

"Um....no reason."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:08 pm

Sayo

"You thought we were doing what now?!" Sayo demanded, opening the door and glaring at Zach. He then remembered he was still in his boxers, so Sayo hastily shut the door and opened it again a minute later, fully clothed now.

"What would give you that crazy idea?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:42 pm

(Really? No one else posted yesterday? All waiting for me? ^_^)

"I don't know," Zach said, not about to say they had been spying on them. "And it doesn't matter since it's not true."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Sayo

"Well, we certainly weren't." Sayo replied, halfway between embarrassed and angry between his friends assumptions.

Jennifer

"They've been in there awhile now..." Jennifer noted, looking over at Jacob. "Think they've killed each other?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:56 pm

Jacob

"If they have..... I'll never forgive myself for missing it." Jacob replied as he looked over at Jennifer, a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:03 pm

((So, unless anyone has any ideas on what to do next, mind if I do the major-time skip now?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:04 pm

(I don't mind. Gotta go for now, though. Sad )
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:14 pm

(Bye almost and I'm fine with it)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:14 pm

(I am fine with it as well.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:24 pm

((Great! Time-skipping powers, awaaaaaaay!))

General Narrative

A month and a half had now passed for Amy and her friends, having passed the month of October and the first few weeks of November with relative peace. Halloween had been a bit of an exciting time for them all, though it had led to the situation that No One Would Ever Speak of Again, Under Penalty of Death. The first weeks of November was quiet and peaceful enough, and since the first week of October, no one had been killed by the mysterious Serial Killer so far, which everyone was thankful for. Though the police wasn't any closer to catching the killer.

Sayo and Amy, as well as Zach and Orion, were still dating, though neither relationship had progressed much further into any serious matters thus far. Sayo and Amy had gone on on more dates during this time, though none of them had been as embarrassing as the first, thankfully for them.

Now it was Thanksgiving Day, nearing noon. Sayo's parents had invited all his friends and their parents to a big Thanksgiving dinner they were hosting at their house, and were now getting prepared for that. At the moment the gang were all hanging out at the park, since they had nothing else better to do until Sayo's parents were finished setting up for the dinner in a few hours.

((By the way, Zach and Amy should have gone back to their home back in October, since I imagine it would have finished being fumigated by now. Just so you know, Toko.))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:38 pm

Jacob

"Maybe we should just skip the dinner? I mean, we all know it's going to suck." Jacob suggested as he sat on the dead grass. Things had been relatively simple for Jacob since Halloween, though the boy knew that the others were still somewhat skittish about the whole thing.

The one things that had been bothering Jacob though was Jillian's presence in the group. Amy had befriended the boy, and he had quickly been assimilated into the group, though Jacob for the most part just avoided talking to him. The first day of school after the embarrassing incident at the theater, Jacob had forced the boy to lift his shirt so he could prove that he actually was a he. Unfortunately Jillian was in fact male. But the group mostly ignored Jacob's anger towards Jillian, probably hoping he would just get over it, Jacob knew.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:39 pm

(I understand)

Amy looked from the watch Zach had bought her to her friends. Zach and Jillian were sitting on top a picnic table playing some kind of card game. From the looks of things and the contineous groans from Jillian, it appeared Zach was winning.

"Zach you are cheating. I know it."

"Just because you suck at it, doesn't mean I cheat," Zach said, smiling. "Be a man."

"I can't Zach! And I try so hard."

Zach and Jillian started to laugh at the stupid joke.

"Jacob just because you can't wait doesn't mean we should skip dinner," Amy said, trying to figure out the card game.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:45 pm

Sayo

"Besides, your mom's coming to it too Jacob, and I imagine she wouldn't be too happy if you decided to skip out on it." Sayo pointed out, laying against a tree. Things sure had been good for them recently, Sayo reflected, aside from that one incident at Halloween. He and Amy had gone out on more dates, and none of them had been as embarrassing as the first. For that, he was thankful. Maybe the universe was starting to like him now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next