New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

This World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:01 pm

"Jacob, Sayo is right. You shouldn't skip school. It's important for us to all get an education." She jabbed Orion on the forehead. "Well as long as you don't fail this time hansome."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:06 pm

"Hey, you fail a couple hundred times and people start expecting it of you," Orion complained playfully before smirking at her. He took her hand into his and gave her as charming a smile as possible, "Although, an incentive to pass is always nice."

He looked over at Zach and winked. He made it quite clear that he was teaching her something whenever he did that. In this case, it was about the subtle art of flirting and womanizing.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:08 pm

Sayo

"Well, I'm glad to hear that." Sayo said to Amy. He tried to look offended at what Jacob said, but couldn't help but chuckle himself. "Actually, I believe you would have to go to a college or something like that to become a licensed stuntman. Now, come on, let's go to Mr. John's class. We don't want to be late and get detention, after all."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:13 pm

Jacob

"Well at least I showed up today." Jacob said with humor as he followed Sayo. "Of course I didn't have a choice either. My Mother's boyfriend drove me here today." He complained.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:16 pm

Amy giggled at her friend's interaction. She was fascinated with the way they acted with one another. She wondered if she had any friends before. If so she was sure they were like her new ones.

"I for one am ready for this test. Zach helped me study. It was very nice of her."

Zach smiled at Amy. "It was nothing." Then she looked at Orion. "Let's go," she said as she started to drag him to class.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:21 pm

"Fine. Whatever you say. Mind if I cheat off of you if I get stumped at some places?" Orion asked him as he followed his friend with a grin. He shook his head at Amy and asked, "Wait, you studied voluntarily? That's strange. You really need to learn how to have fun. Don't become like Old Man Sayo!"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:23 pm

"No you can not cheat off of me," Zach said firmly. "And I thought you said you're going to get a B anyways."

"Is studying bad? I found it exciting to learn new things. It was fun for me."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:26 pm

"Hey, Sayo is always bugging me to try for an A," Orion complained as they headed for the classroom, "Excuse me for showing incentive."

He turned to Amy and grinned, "Trust me, there are a lot more exciting ways to learn stuff. Unfortunately, Zach and Sayo forbade me to tell you for some reason. Said something about me being a bad influence."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:39 pm

Sayo

"And we don't want you corrupting her either, Orion. We don't want to destroy Amy's innocence, after all." Sayo teased. They reached the classroom of Mr. John's. Strangely, the door was closeed. Most of the time, Mr. John had his door open and was already inside his classroom. Sayo frowned and lightly knocked on the door. It creaked open.

"Mr. John?" Sayo shouted, seeing no one inside the classroom. He flipped the light on and stepped inside. No sign of their teacher whatsoever. Strange...

A small drooping sound interrupted Sayo's thoughts. His eyes lit up as he saw a small puddle of red near the teacher's desk.

"Is that...?" Sayo whispered. Despite every single sense in his body screaming at him not to, Sayo looked up at the ceiling...

And proceeded to give a shriek. He dropped his books to the floor and scrambled toward the door, unintentionally falling on his rear end.

Up on the ceiling, the body Mr. John was nailed to it. Blood dripped from his massively scarred chest and cut throat. Beside him were these words scrawled in crimson:

The Goddess has returned!
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:45 pm

Zach turned to Sayo to ask what was wrong, but she suddenly froze. The next thing out of her mouth was a scream and a sob. She walked backwards, covering her mouth.

Amy looked at the ceiling with disgust, but a strange feeling also filled her. Anger flashed across her eyes, but happened so fast that if anyone saw they would think that they were seeing things. She then dropped down next to Sayo.

"We have to tell someone."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:48 pm

Jacob

"Oh come one, Amy can't be corrupted. I've tr-" Jacob started to say before being cut off by Sayo's screams. The young boy ran into the room and looked up in horror at his now deceased Teacher's body.

"Shit....." He muttered as he looked back down.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:53 pm

"Let's goto the office," Orion said after he was able to fight the urge to vomit. He looked at the others, particularly Amy. This wasn't something someone innocent should see. He closed the door immediately, blocking the terrible scene before them from view.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:55 pm

Amy stood, but wobbled on her legs. They felt like jello. She nodded at Orion.

"How could no one notice this before," Zach asked, also trying not to throw up.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:07 pm

Sayo, Kanade

"Y-Yeah." Was all Sayo could managed in his shocked and horrified state. An older woman walked down the hall and over to them.

"I heard screaming. What's going on?" Kanade Barked inquired. All Sayo could do was point a shaking finger at the door to their now murdered teacher's room. Miss Barker gave them a confused stare before opening it. Her confusion immediately disappeared once she saw the ceiling.

"Dear God!" Kanade gasped. She quickly grabbed a nearby fire alarm and pulled it down. The bells started to ring loudly.

"Children, get outside! I'll call 911 and tell the principle. Get out of the building as fast as you can. The killer could still be here!" Kanade said, grabbing her cell phone. She flipped it open and began to dial.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:14 pm

Jacob

"Well that made sense." Jacob muttered after Kanade pulled the fire alarm. But the boy quickly shut up as he saw how disturbed his friends were. "Sayo, you ok?" Jacob asked as he patted his friend on the back. "Come on, lets go."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Orion frowned, taking Zach's hand into his and squeezing it. He looked in her eyes and told her, "People are sick. We always knew that from watching the news. Now it just happened to us."

He turned to Amy and offered her his hand, "Come on. Let's go. Need any help walking?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:24 pm

Zach smiled warmly at Orion. She was glad that her friends were with her. She wouldn't be able to stand the sight of....what she saw without them.

"I can't believe it though."

Amy took his hand to steady herself. She nodded at him, thankful.

"I might. I feel kind of woozy."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:42 pm

Sayo

"I-I'm fine." Sayo reassured Jacob. "Let's just get out of here."

It took the friends a little while, but they made their way out of the school with the rest of the students and teachers. Police sirens were heard as they pulled up. The police quickly went to secure the crime scene, and search the school to see of the killer was still on the loose. After some deliberation amongst the staff, it was finally decided school would be cancelled for the day. Calls were made out to parents, and buses started pulling up near the courtyard to take those home who had no ride. Before the friends had a chance to leave, though, a female police officer approached them.

"I know this must be tough for you kids, but I need to ask you some questions, since you were the first to discover the body." she said.

((By the way, you're welcome to have your reporter come along now, Alec.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:55 pm

"We will try and answer them," Zach said, honestly not sure if she could think about the body without getting the urge to throw up or faint. Or maybe both.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:00 pm

"What's there to tell?" Orion asked with a grimace, "We found the teacher's body nailed to the wall with a message written by some sicko that thinks she's a goddess. Jesus, you should check out whoever's been buying a bunch of copies of Death Note or something."

He shivered. He wanted excitement, but the thought of a murderer prowling about chilled him to the bone.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:31 am

Jacob/Michel Braxton

"All we saw was Mr. John's body, well, and the message on the ceiling of course. But it's not like we saw him die or anything." Jacob informed the Policewoman, not understanding why he and his friends were being questioned. As Jacob's attention span began to waver the boy began to scan the area around him, checking out all the policemen, the crying children, and of course... "Oh ****." Jacob swore as he saw an all too familiar car pull over a few hundred yards away.

A few seconds later, Michel Braxton stepped out of his car and studied the school yard environment. It was chaotic and emotional, as to be expected after such a tragedy. "Well, duty calls." The reporter muttered, pen and pad in hand as he walked into the yard.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:38 am

Policewoman, Sayo

The policewoman nodded, taking down a few notes. "None of you kids say anyone in the room, besides the corpse? Or did you see anyone on your way to his class that looked or acted suspicious?"

"No ma'am." Sayo said, shaking his hand. He still sounded a bit shaken and nervous. "I was the first one in there, and I didn't see anyone living in that room. I didn't see anyone look or act suspicious on my way there, either."

The woman nodded and wrote down some more things. She waited to hear what the others would say, but another officier came by and pulled her away. They had a hushed conversation, though bits and pieces of it could be made out.

"Two more found.....janitor and.....medical examiner said....slashes inflicted pre....writing found on his back....seven days.....tortured, then....only died ten min...."

The rest of the conversation soon died out, and the two officers left the courtyard, heading back inside the building. Three strechers were soon weeled out, each body presumably on there covered by a white sheet. Each was loaded into the back of a van before the police went back inside to search for more, and hopefully find the murderer.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:23 am

Zach stared as three bodies were taken. A sick feeling swelled in her stomach. Whoever did this was not right in the brain. She was afraid to go back inside as well. WHo knew who the murder was and who he/she might kill next.

"Why is this happening? Nothing like this ever happened here before."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:45 pm

Michel Braxton/Jacob Eso

Michel walked through the crown as he made his way towards the Policewoman and Jacob. "Jacob!" The Reporter called out to try and catch the boy's attention.

"So is that it? Can we go now?" Jacob asked the Policewoman as he ignored Michel, not wanting to deal with his Mother's boyfriend just yet.
---------
Carla Imelda

"Good, she's safe." Carla whispered before sighing in relief as she looked at Amy from afar through binoculars. Carla had rushed over to the school the second she saw Police Cars headed down the street towards the school. And now that she knew that Amy and her friends were safe, she could finally relax and sit in peace.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Policewoman, Sayo

"You can all go now. We may call some of you in for further questioning, though." the officer stated. She soon drifted away and went back inside the high-school with some other policemen.

"You've sure got that right." Sayo agreed with Zach. He was still shaken by these horrible events, but was slowly starting to recover, some. He looked over at Amy in concern.

"Are you ok, Amy?" he asked. Sayo wanted to make sure that she was fine, after everything that had happened.

"Look!" a voice thundered over the throng of students and teachers still around the school yard. Many heads turned toward the roof, where the person who had shouted pointed toward.

Near the edge of the roof, a figure clad in black stood calmly. If one could look closely (say, with binoculars), they would be able to see a knife in its hand, still dripping blood. Beneath the mask it wore, the monsterous being smirked.

"The time," it's great voice boomed across the yard. "Is near."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next