New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

This World - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:09 pm

"Oh, what the hell?!" Orion cried out of sheer shock and terror. Who was that person and what did he or she want? Rationally, he knew that they were surrounded by cops, that they'd open fire if needed. Irrationally, though, the deep primal part of the human psyche, something told him that this person was extremely dangerous and that mere bullet won't affect it.

"Won't someone please do something? Knock them out with a tranquilizer dart or shoot a bullet," Orion muttered.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:56 am

Michel/Jacob

"Oh my God. That's got to be the killer." Michel muttered as he quickly pulled a small camera out of his pocket and took a photo of the figure clad in black. "This story is gonna be huge!" The Reporter realized as he stopped shooting pictures for a second and took a step back to see what was going to happen next.

"I agree, shoot him in the knees or something!" Jacob shouted at the policewoman.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:46 pm

Amy was about to say she was ok, but when the man cried out, she let out a terrified scream. She had no idea where is came from. Her whole body felt like someone shocked her. Zach impuslively put her arms around Amy as if to protect her with her body.

"It's ok Amy."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:08 pm

?, Sayo

"The Goddess shall soon awaken! Death will reign upon this city, and and the world will burn!" the disguised figure declared loudly. Its words sent a chill up Sayo's spine. Just who was this person, and what was he talking about? How--

And suddenly, without warning, the black-clad figure just disappeared. It didn't go out of sight or anything; it just vanished without a trace.

Sayo blinked in surprise, looking around. "Huh?" Where had he...?

"Boo." the murderer said, suddenly appearing behind Amy.

Last edited by Magus1108 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:12 pm

Orion had stepped in front of both Amy and Zach, as if by instinct. He didn't want the girls to get hurt. He watched the figure vanish and he grimaced.

"Okay. Who was the idiot that let the crazies into town?" he asked aloud, hoping the figure wouldn't come back.

"Shit!" he exclaimed hearing the murderer and pulling Amy away from him before glaring him. He gripped his book-bag and held it awkwardly like a bludgeoning weapon.

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:31 pm

Both girls let out a cry and Zach pushed Amy to the ground, moving in front of her. She was scared of course, but she was protective of Amy at the same time. She wasn't going to let her get hurt.

Amy moved back, trying to get away from the man. Something about him didn't feel right to her.

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:10 pm

((You guys mind editing your posts? I made some additions to my previous post.))

Last edited by Magus1108 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:25 pm

(You want me to eat my post? I'm sorry I already had dinner Magus. XD)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:37 pm

((Sorry, meant editing. Strange misspelling. And don't tell me that isn't spelled right either.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:07 pm

(We all make typos it's ok. I found it amusing how you had eat instead of edit though.)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:55 pm

(Okay. Editing.)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:37 am

Jacob

"****." Jacob swore as he heard the Murderer from right behind Amy. The boy quickly reacted without thinking, immediately turning around and punching at the covered figure.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:25 am

?

The murderer easily caught Jacob's punch. It raised its blade over Jacob's hand, but froze. It dropped the knife and collasped to the ground, a bullet wound now in its back. However, to the horror of many there, it stood back up, seemingly unfazed. A nearby cop fired twice at it again, each hit making its mark. Again, the thing shrugged them off. It glanced back at Amy.

"Until next time, my sweet. Sayonara."

It vanished again, but did not reappear this time.

----------------------

Some distance away, where Carla watched over Amy and her companions, the black-clad figure reappeared in front of her. Before she could react, its hands shot out at her, and grabbed her neck. It raised her off of the ground with no effort, slowly choking her.

"So, you remember now too, neh? I had hoped you would not interfere this time, but that was asking for too much. Oh, don't worry, I won't kill you. For now. This is simply a warning, to tell you the gloves are all off, this time around. I will not be denied this time."

Then it disappeared once again.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:47 am

Carla

Carla collapsed back onto the ground as the onster who had been choking her disappeared. "He's back..." Was all Carla thought after she had caught her breath. "I'll have to take even more precautions now, to make sure he doesn't find me so easily again." Carla noted to herself, knowing deep down, that any planning would be useless.
---------------------
Michel/Jacob

"Jacob!" Michel shouted as he saw Jacob collapse to the ground a few hundred feet away. "Get out of my way." Michel yelled as he ran through the crowd, pushing people aside as he made his way towards Jacob and his friends.

"I'm fine. I'm fine." Jacob reassured everyone as he stood up, mildly embarrassed at having been beaten so easily.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:13 pm

Amy began to calm down once the man was gone. But she was still shivering as if she was cold.

"It said next time," Zach said, still shaken by what happened. "I don't like the thought of seeing him again."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:11 pm

"I somehow don't like the idea that," Orion commented with a frown, looking around just incase the murderer appeared again.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Sayo

"Me either," Sayo commented, giving a breath of relief. Good, they had all survived that. It had been too close to his liking. That sociopath could have killed them! He was just thankful they were all ok.

"Everyone alright?" Sayo asked, surveying his friends. They appeared to be fine, but appearances could be deceiving...

((So, anyone mind if I do a time-skip to two or three days ahead, when they go back to school? I can't think of anything else relevant for them to do, unless you all have some ideas.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:21 pm

(I'm good with a time skip.)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:26 pm

(Same here.)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:52 pm

Jacob/Michel

"Fine, great." Jacob replied to Sayo.

"Jacob, Jacob are you ok?" Michel asked as he burst through the crowd of people right next to Jacob.

"I just said I was fine, Mike." Jacob replied gruffly as he slapped the man's hand away from him.

"That's not my name, J-" Michel tried to reply before being cut off.

"Doesn't matter, look why don't you go back and tell my Mom that I'm ok, and I'll see you around later." Jacob said rudely.

Michel shook his head in frustration before sighing and turning around to walk back to his car. If Jacob didn't want a ride home, then he wasn't going to get one. Besides, it's not like Michel was obligated to help the kid, right?

(Go ahead.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:28 pm

((Very well. I am skipping forward two days, then.))

General Narrative

For the next two days, the high-school was closed as the principal let the students and the staff recover from the terrible events that had transpired. The bodies of the deceased had been identified, and it was discovered that along with Mr. John, two janitors had also been killed by the murderer. The police were still on the search for the killer, but no leads had been found. They had now concluded that the killer must have been wearing a bullet-proof vest to have survive the shots, but it could not be confirmed at the time.

Now, two days later, school was back in motion. The students had been immediately ushered into the assembly hall, where the principle would be speaking about the recent tragedies. The group of friends were in there now with the rest of the kids, waiting for the principal to begin his speech.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:32 pm

Jacob

"I can't believe they already started school back up after only two days." Jacob complained as he sat in the stands with his friends. "Even though I guess it's just going to be a half day today, since we know the Principle is going to be talking for at least an hour." He added gloomily.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:08 pm

Zach and Amy sat next to eachother. Amy was, of course in good spirit, but she did seem a little worried. But it was mainly concerned for her friends.

"Don't worry you guys. If the murder was still around I'm sure the principal wouldn't have opened the school." She turned to Sayo who sat next to her as well. "Right?"

"Probably," Zach said, sighing. She may be a priss about school work and being good, but she never liked listening to the principal drone and on.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:28 pm

"I was still hoping for another day off," Orion grumbled as he sat next to Zach. He crossed his arms and scowled, "I told you guys that we should skip today. None of the murdered would have wanted us to sit through a boring assembly."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:54 pm

"You're right," Zach said, laughing a little. Then she got quiet. "But if you wanted to skip, why didn't you? I knew it! You just wanted to be around me," she teased, getting close to Orion's face, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next