New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!

Go down 
+5
Abeiya
Alec
nando_c_s
almostinsane99
zukoscrazyfangirl
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! Empty
PostSubject: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:17 pm

The whole gang lives in Amity New York. They all know of the
Amityville horror house. They live on the same street as that
house. But now, A new terror is lurking on the street. It ill
start as just a fun little scary party gme, But did the kids
unlock something much worse? The kids must put an end to this
fast or the world may never be the same again.

Message me for the first few posts of the old RP if you need your memory jog.

This is an OC RP please start the RP inside the high School We
only need a few people so please, no more than two characters.
RULES:
1. no more than two caracters. (All OC's please.)
2. Character must be at least thirteen.
3.No god-modding.
4. I can change the rules at aany time.
5. no one liners.
6.Don't feel bad if I don't accept you. But I only need a few
characters.

OC APPLICATION.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality/History:
Other:

And remember: ALL OF THE CHARACTERS ARE A GROUP OF FRIENDS!

OC's:

Name:Lilian(Lily) Jameson
Appearance:Skinny and average sized. She has deep blue eyes
and long, Blonde hair.
Personality/History:She lives with her parents and is very
loyal to all of her friends. She is very interested in horror
stories. She uses as much time as possible with her friends
researching the occult. She is most likely to be called the
freaky girl in school. She will always go to her friends first
when she needs to.
Other:She will be the one hosting the party.

Last edited by zukoscrazyfangirl on Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:56 pm

Name: Thomas Stine.
Appearance: Bright red shirt, blue jeans, and jet black hair and blue eyes.
Personality/History: Thomas is a shy young man, often not knowing what to say or saying stupid things. He is intelligent however and is loyal to his friends. He lives alone with his dad, whom he loves dearly.
Other: Thomas has studied many religions and the supernatural and is fascinated by them. Perhaps one of the things that make other people stay away from him is his interest in horror.

Hope I'm accepted. Smile I loved this roleplay.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:28 pm

Name: Marcus
Appearance: For being a boy he is somewhat short. His height is 5’2, has dark brown long hair, hazel eyes and a light dark skin. He wears a red T-shirt, a leather jacket, dark blue jeans, and the original Converse.
Personality/History: Marcus is funny, outgoing, quite smart, and tends to reply to some comments with a smart-ass answer. Most of the times he hangs out with his buddies, or he is working to improve his skills in the martial arts. Since he was 6 years old he has been practicing Karate and Tae Kwon Do. He was never the type to believe supernatural stories, however he always listened and paid attention when one of his friends told one.
Other: Loves knives for some unknown weird reason.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:42 pm

It sounded interesting so if you don't mind I think I'd like to try out.

Name: Michael Koios
Appearance: 5'7 with a thin and un-muscular body. His family is of greek descent and he has olive colored skin and short black hair. He is near sighted and wears a pair of short rectangular glasses when outside.
Personality/History: Michael is a rather depressed young man who is quiet around people he doesn't know well and a few people he does know well, like his large family of nine children. He is an intelligent and hardworking pessimistic person as well and he loves studying everything he can, including fiction and religion. After studying quite a few different religions Michael decided that he would be better off as an athiest, and he can become quite rude when people try to convert him, for he will try and destroy their belief system. Of course around his friends he's much more relaxed and laid back. He also doesn't mind it when his friends talk about their beliefs and he is sure to listen carefully and respond his opinions honestly yet calmly. He is very sarcastic to his friends.
Other: He is currently getting his drivers license. He is also a very fast runner.

Last edited by Alec on Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T))   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Name: Taryn (Tair-in) Winter
Appearance: Usually wears a fitted black t-shirt and dark blue jeans. Dark brown hair and deep brown eyes. Hispanic.
Personality/History: Taryn can be pretty talkative, when she wants to be, otherwise, she's quiet. She is intelligent and street smart. She lives with her mother and sister. Her father passed away some years ago.
Other: Taryn likes to research mystical things, legends and monsters. She find them interesting and finds herself filling her time by sketching these creatures she finds in old stories and folklore. She has an interest for all things macabre.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:52 pm

Name: Ceshlyta Harris
Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/c0Vqs1xn9VOvnWZhqwAnr*UbQpP1od5*9Lp-AdBXaN1itw-rbYPLHetR7WVYGe*6gBm-LugSYHMk9leFhe0K9HkwNcRaCuWA/anime_girl_fav42361.jpg
^Posted a link, it's quite big. Hope a picture is okay...
Personality/History: Ceshlyta is quite outgoing, and will tend to leap into things without thinking. Ceshlyta was abandoned by her real parents when she was young, and she was adopted by a single mother with a newborn child.
Other: Her nickname is Ceshie.

Hope I'm accepted!
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:33 pm

((All accepted, lets start! I'm going to start us off in the school cafeteria like i the original))

Lily waltzed confidently into the cafeteria, swinging her lunchbox in little circles on her wrist. She plunked herself down at the nearest empty table. The table usually reserved for "those kids." She pulled a pepsi, cold slice of pizza, and strawberries from the bag. She bowed her head and said a quick grace before looking around for her friends.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:40 pm

Thomas didn't bother looking up from his book as he sat down in his usual lunch table, next to Lily. He couldn't afford lunch since people brought less of his dad's paintings because of the recession. He personally blamed both the current and previous President. He spoke idly to Lily, "Witches are so misunderstood. Where's Taryn?"

(Yay!)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:48 pm

"I agree. and I dunno, I haven't seen Tary-chan since Math Class." She said absent-mindedly. She nibbled happily on the cold pizza and peered at Thomas's book. "Salem witch trials?" She asked nonchalantly, cracking open her pepsi can.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:57 pm

"That and other mock-trials," Thomas told her. His stomach growled at the sight her pizza. He grimaced, "Damn it, it's her turn to feed me today! I'm starving!"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:01 pm

Lily grinned and turned over a few strawberries. "Here, hold yourself off until your girlfriend gets here." She teased. "If you want, I have a few bucks, you could go get some lunch."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T))   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:04 pm

Taryn paced into the cafeteria, carrying a mess of papers, which she hastily crammed into her bag when she got to their usual table. "Hey, guys, sorry I'm late. Art teacher held me back to talk about a few of my sketches." She took her usual seat across from Lily and Thomas. She slid a brown bag lunch across the table, to Thomas. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:13 pm

Lily smiled, "What did she say about them?" she asked casually. she nibbled slowly on a strawberry, eating up to the very stem and then discarding it on a paper towel. "Wonder where the others are."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:15 pm

Thomas smiled at Taryn and Lily before gratefully nibbling on the strawberries he was given. His face promptly matched the fruit's color however at Lily's comment. He glared at her, "She's not my girlfriend!"
He flushed even more before turning to Taryn with a smile, "So, what are you feeding me today?"
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T))   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:33 pm

Taryn blushed slightly at the girlfriend comment, but she pretended that she hadn't heard it. She turned to Thomas and shrugged, "I dunno, Grandma's here to visit. She refuses to let me touch the kitchen as long as she's here, so she made something for us." Taryn's grandma also was repulsed by the idea of school lunches. Quite frankly, Taryn didn't know what was so evil about them.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:42 pm

Thomas felt his stomach growl again. He looked at Taryn's bag lunch longingly, "Well, I don't care what she made. I'm starving." He gave Taryn his patented "puppy-dog eyes".
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:50 pm

Taryn handed him the bag lunch and she couldn't help but smile at the look he was giving her. She pulled out another lunch from her chaotic school bag and reached hesitantly inside. She sighed in relief, as she pulled out a PB&J sandwich. Something normal. She remembered the last time that her grandmother had come, she'd been forced to eat chicken gizzard.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:59 pm

Thomas grinned as he pulled out what looked like a dish from the Spanish speaking countries of the Americas. He shrugged. Food was food. He dug in with he plastic silverware that Taryn's grandmother had thoughtfully included in there. He grinned at Taryn, "This is good. Thank you Taryn-chan."
He didn't know what compelled him but he kissed her cheek. He grinned again, "You saved my life."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T))   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:05 pm

((I've gotta go. Algebra finals tomorrow. Goodnight!))

Taryn blushed, surprised by Thomas' action. She stuttered a bit as she replied, "Y-You're welcome," looking a little flustered. Her eyes shyly dropped to the table, as she took a bite from her sandwich.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:11 pm

(Good luck)
Thomas felt himself blush as well. Idiot! he berated himself with a frown. Why'd he do that. Taryn was just one of his friends. A cute friend that was fun to flirt with... He shook his head. She didn't like him that way.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Lily sighed inwardly, it was so cute watching them flirt. Lily Finished off the pizza and ate the crust she had saved for last. She took a sip from the pepsi can. "Have you guys seen the others? they're a bit late." she asked.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:11 am

Michael trudged his way into the cafeteria quickly, trying to get past the crowds without gaining any attention or fuss along the way. "Why do they all have to stand near the doors?" The student complained inwardly as he walked into the cafeteria and headed for the table that he was quite familiar with.

"Hello." Michael said as he sat down next to Taryn, a small weak smile finally on his face. "Still not willing to pay for your own lunch I see." He teased Michael as he pulled a sandwich out of his own bag.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:13 am

(You mean Thomas, right?)
Thomas glared at Michael, "You know me and my dad can't afford it." He stabbed into his food. He was sensitive about being poor.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:16 am

"Be nice to Thomas. Legend has it his grand-dad is the grim reaper." She taunted, giving thomas a sly grin. She slurped her soda, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:22 am

"Ah but of course." Michael replied with an amused smile before taking a bite out of his sandwich. "Sorry Thomas, I guess I've just been a bit off today. Didn't get much sleep last night again." Michael apologized after fiddling around with his glasses for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!
Page 1 of 44Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next