New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!

Go down 
+5
Abeiya
Alec
nando_c_s
almostinsane99
zukoscrazyfangirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:55 pm

"My parents are the ones who gave me the idea." Lily shrugged. "They just said to put 911 and there numbers as my top speed dials if we get spooked or something. I can bring soda. I also have some holy water and a crucifix that the priest gave me after confirmation."
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:25 pm

“I’ll cover the expenses, kind of good to have a humble rich friend right?” Marcus said with a grin as he took out his wallet and handed Lily 60 dollars. “Here, take it” he said, now kind of fast and with his face turning pale and red.

“Here I thought that the brain was the one to command the body, let me tell you it is not, the lower back is the one that rules here! I’ll cya guys later in dodge ball” after this, Marcus took off running as fast as he could to the bathroom.

(There's always got to be a rich one!)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:43 pm

"Huh. thanks, Marcus." She said, putting the money in a special pocket in her wallet. That wa she wouldnt spend it on something else before the party. "See ya!" she called after him as he ran off.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:15 pm

Name: Charlie Whittask
Appearance: https://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/PainfulxLies/Neon%20Knight/?action=view&current=Tului.jpg
Personality/History: Charlie is a hyper girl. She loves to have fun and be with her friends. She tends to get into arguements about things and is very smart for her age. Independent and stubborn she doesn't let people push her around. She is short for her age. Charlie grew up with an older brother who taught her how to be tough and she really looks up to him. After he moved out to go to college(he's nine years older than her), she lacked onto her friends, mainly Hanyer who is like an older brother to her.
Other: Carries her stuffed pig named George in her backpack sometime.

Name: Hanyer Abils
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20boy/AkemiLydia/Anime/f09c.jpg
Personality/History: Hanyer is a shy, kind boy. He enjoys reading and hanging out in the coffee cafe. He still enjoys spending time with his friends. He'd do anything to get away from his parents who insist he act more "man-ly". He has two older siblings, an older brother in college and an older sister in her senior year. He likes his sister more who sympathys with him. Hanyer feels closest to Charlie, who is like a younger sister. He met her after she helped him with some bullies. She admires Charlie's outgoingness and strength.
Other: He's bisexual, but has told no one.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:47 pm

Ceshlyta frowned. "My mom's overprotective. I have to lie, most likely. Don't worry, though. She takes all my lies well, and never suspects a thing." she said. "At least Miral is of the age where she knows that if she tattles on me, she'll get a noogie-wedgie combo. That usually keeps her quiet, but it's just a threat. I love her to pieces. But she'll never know..." Ceshlyta added, smiling her "Wicked Smile of Troublesome Older Sister" smile.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:17 pm

((accepted.))

Lily smiled. "That reminds me of my brother." She said fondly. "Just tell your mom that your going to my end of the school year party, its not the whole truth, but its not a lie." She shrugged, taking the last gulp of her soda.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:42 am

Taryn thought for a moment and then she realized that there would be little convincing for her to do on the homefront. "My mom's overprotective, too. She just left for a business trip to San Diego yesterday and she won't be back for two weeks." In other words, what she doesn't know won't hurt her, she thought. "But my grandma's taking care of Marissa and I, so it shouldn't be a problem. She'll let me go."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:07 pm

"Well, it looks like everyone has some plan to make it," Thomas said, thankful that getting to the party wasn't too difficult for his friends. He continued, "Who should we invite, though?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:05 pm

(Hey! Could I come back as Nick?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:05 pm

Hanyer looked over at Charlie, who was just standing there. She looked lost in a daze and Hanyer wondered what the girl was thinking about.

"Charlie you ok?"

She blinked and nodded, running to catch up with her friend. "Fine, just thinking."

"About what," Hanyer mused. Charlie shrugged and the boy laughed. He shook his head and they began to walk again.

"You're so silly sometimes."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:46 pm

((sure thing nightmare, once a roleplayer, always a roleplayer, something like that Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:00 am

(Thanks! I'm going to re tool him so he isn't quite the extreme fire breathing power house he was originally, and make him be more of a support who can't summon up typhoons willy nilly. I'll post him soon

Name: Nicholas Andrews
Appearance: He has messy black hair and bright green eyes. His preferred choice of clothing is a t-shirt, and a pair of jeans. He constantly carries around an old looking book with weird symbols on the cover, and has red gem on his fist, surrounded by a a bronze casing also with runes written on it, much like the book. Bronze chains are attached to the casing, and go around his hand attatching itself on. He rarely wears it, but will put it on from time to time.
Personality/History: He is new to Amity. Him and his family moved there because there had been a lot of recent death in the extended family, so they moved there to get to know his aunt uncle, and cousin. There was no problem with employment, as his mother is an artist, and his father a novelist. But Nick prefers his book, and it's... special content. His grandfather had left it to him, along with the gem. He had had experience with both prior to his grandfather's unfortunate passing away. Nick is cocky sometimes, but not hot headed. He knows what he's doing, and when he's outdone.
Other: He knows some basic magic, and because of the gem, he can use some of his mastered spells without needing time to cast them. He has only mastered a hand full of weak spells though.)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:16 pm

((accepted! Welcome back!))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:34 am

Thomas turned to Taryn and decided to tease her a little while everyone was distracted. He grinned at her, "If you want, I can hold your hand while we're in the Amity House."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:40 pm

Lily stuck her tongue out. "Get a room thomas." She teased. "PDA is against school rules you know."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:11 pm

Nick was sitting not far from the group of people. He recognized some voices, but didn't really know any of them, well, that was obvious, he had just recently arrived. He was thinking about local legends, he had looked some stuff up online, just to do a little hunting. He was into that sort of thing. The most interesting article he had found was the Amity House. Ghosts and shit. I know it's a little soon, but I could try my hand a ghosts, couldn't I? He thought to himself. Nah, that wouldn't work. It would take too long for me to do anything, I'd be spirit food before I could even think of it as practice. He continued in thought. He had his feet on the table, and in his hand he turned the gem, the leather bound book on his lap. He was half asleep, and subconsciously slipped on the chains for his hand, and then off again, and back on, so on and so forth. If I could get people to come with me, like little distractions... He considered. It was a little barbaric, but it could work. But he would still need to find some people. Then he really tuned in what they were saying, about going to the Amity house. He shot up in his seat. It isn't really using them if they're going anyways. He thought slyly. It's baby sitting, I'll be doing them a favor. He continued in his head, grinning. He walked over behind Lily, and put his right hand on the table. "Going to the Amity house, are you?" he asked, smiling, maybe with a little cruelty, but still a smile, and one that he attempted to make as friendly as possible.

(I decided to play up the new kid card as much as possible.)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:16 pm

Lily was a bit surprised by the hand next to her. She jumped. "Jesus Christ!" She cursed, She tuned around and cocked her head to the side. "Who are you? And yeah, why?" She asked suspiciously, tucking a lock of stray blonde hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:32 pm

"Nicholas Andrews." said Nick, and gave her a wink. "Sorry if I surprised you." he continued. Nick quickly sized up the girl. She was pretty cute, at least when she was startled. "You're Lily right?" he said, coming down to a name. Yeah, he had seen her before, but just around the school. "Either way, I'm new in town, and I've heard a fair bit about the Amity house already. It sounds dangerous, which makes it sound fun. That, and I can't stand the thought of such pretty girls going into such a creepy haunted place without some form of protector." he explained, smiling at them. That and I need somebody to help me with target practice He added to himself. "So I would like to come with you." he offered.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:36 pm

"I don't know..." She squinted at him, as if trying to read his mind. She did that to everyone and usually, she was right. Her parents said that her various "Mind Powers" were her scariet ability. Sometimes she even knew who was calling her on the phone without looking.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:51 pm

Nick was being a little impatient, and Lily was giving him a weird look. He sighed. "I can do this old school if you'd like?" he offered. He didn't like doing things "old school" but it had worked out for him in the past. Nick took a step forwards, got down on one knee, and took her hand. "I swear, on my honor to protect you and your friends, and to not ruin your party. Plus, I can order pizza." he said. Yeah, he was getting weird looks, but if he played his cards right, then it was worth it. "Please let me come." he said, and looked her in the eyes, matching her mind reading gaze. OK, he couldn't read minds, and he was just trying to be intimidating, but he was improvising.

(Nick you charismatic stallion you.)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:53 pm

((XD))

"Fine you can go with us." Lily sighed, rolling her eyes. She pulled her hand away from his and couldn't help but chuckle. "Because your ordering pizza." She clarified as a bit of a joke at the end. "And work on the mind-reading stare."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:06 pm

"Meh, I can live with that." said Nick, after she mentioned he was only coming because of the pizza. He grabbed his book, and plunked down in a formally occupied seat. He heard her comment about the stare. "Oh hush, I was doing perfectly, I could see into your braaaaaains." he said, and wiggled his fingers at her, teasingly. He noticed he still had a huge jewel chained to his hand, and quickly pulled it off, and put it away. "So who are all of you people, and what ridiculous nicknames shall I give you? For I am the womanizer/asshole character." he said.

(Underline is my new scratch out, don't judge me.)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:14 pm

Michael resisted laughing as he saw the stranger make a fool out of himself, just to come to an after school party, only for the smile to disappear when he noticed a huge jewel on the kid's hand. "He's rich? Then why the hell is he coming to this school?" Michael wondered as he studied Nick curiously.

"I'm Michael." He said with a nod. "The quiet genre savvy character who can be a jerk sometimes."

Last edited by Alec on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:18 pm

"Lily. Sometimes my dad calls me Audrey." She said "But please don't call me Audrey. I think you shall be sir Nicholas." She made a grand wave of her hand as she anounced te nickname. "I am the mindfreak. Like Criss Angel. Ask them." She nodded towards her friends. "I am also the ADHD Obbsesive Compulsive Freak. Or ADHDOCF"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:21 pm

Thomas rolled his eyes, "Don't forget mean! I'm Thomas. I'm the most-loved of our group."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!
Page 3 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next