New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!

Go down 
+5
Abeiya
Alec
nando_c_s
almostinsane99
zukoscrazyfangirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:26 pm

"He's also the most modest of course as well." Michael said sarcastically as he looked at Thomas with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:26 pm

"Most-loved by Taryn-chan. maybe." Lily snorted. "Don't flatter yourself, Tomacito."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:28 pm

Thomas smirked and punched Michael in the shoulder, "And he's the meat and sarcasm guy." He laughed, wondering if anyone would get the show he was referencing. He gestured to Taryn, "And Taryn is the most beautiful, nicest, smartest..." He turned red. Shit. Did he say that alooud?!!!
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:30 pm

"And that must mean that the universe must hate me as well." Michael replied as he decided not to point out what Thomas had just said, just to see if he would panic or not.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:32 pm

Taryn laughed quietly into her hand. She nudged Thomas with her elbow and smiled at him, "Shush!" she said, jokingly. Then she turned to Nick, "I'm Taryn, the articulate and calculating one. Yola."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:38 pm

Thomas nervously smiled back, still blushing. It was so obvious that he had a crush on Taryn, not that he knew, the poor thing. He spoke, "So, you're new to school, huh Michael? Welcome."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:38 pm

"Why yes of course my lady." he said, bowing slightly as Lily announced his new nickname. Not the best, but not the worst either. "As for nicknames, you still get to be my lady, because I already called you that." he pointed at Lily. he turned to Michael. "You get to be boom box, because I find it ironic." he said, and turned to Thomas. "You get to be Hansel, because I would like to see you eat a house made of gingerbread. That would be entertaining." he concluded. Then finally he turned to Taryn. "You get to be cheer leader, because he wants to be with you so very much, and to me you resemble the popular one who must fight the weirdness between both of you and love him. Now kiss the poor guy before he embarrasses himself further." he duducted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:41 pm

"Hmm ironic, oh well." Michael decided apathetically before his eyebrows popped up whne he dubbed Taryn the cheerleader.

"She's going to be annoyed at him for calling her that of all things." Michael thought to himself as he looked between Nick and Taryn.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:43 pm

Taryn smiled widely at Nick, "I will," then her expression changed to nothing short of malicious, "But call me cheerleader and I shall break your nose. Now excuse me." She then turned to Thomas and gave him a quick kiss.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:47 pm

Thomas' eyes widened but he soon found himself kissing Taryn back. He smiled a little stupidly and told her, "I knew you liked me."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:50 pm

"Go for it cheerleader." said Nick, leaning back in his chair. He watched the pair kiss. He let a tear enter his eye. "I am honored to have helped make that happen." he said, teasingly. He turned his head to Lily. "Why can't you be like that?" he asked, kidding.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:54 pm

Taryn smirked at Thomas, "Yeah, well, so did they," she looked around the table. She whacked Nick in the face with the back of her hand playfully, "What did I just tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:57 pm

Nick turned his gaze from Lily for a moment. "Not to call you cheerleader, cheerleader." replied Nick. He put his hand on her shoulder. "But it's okay, I know that you were just kidding, and that in fact love being called cheerleader, cheerleader." he said, sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:58 pm

Michael rolled his eyes as he saw Nick take control. "He's too....cocky, he's already taking control when he's only been here for three minutes. The arrogant *******" Michael thought to himself as he looked away from the events before him, deciding that he did not like Nick at all from what he knew of him so far.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:03 pm

Ceshlyta just listened to the banter between the newbie and the others. He seemed nice enough, but what the heck was that ruby...or...whatever on his hand? And what was that book with the weirdo language on it? Is he some sort of magician? Like...the pulling-a-rabbit-out-of-a-hat kind? Or is he one of those occult types? Those weirdo witches who use weird stuff to do spells? she thought. She heard the newbie call Taryn a cheerleader. Ceshlyta laughed out loud. "You're going to get a lot of guff for that forever." she said, still chuckling.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:05 pm

Thomas frowned. Was that guy suicidal. Perhaps he didn't know of Taryn's infamous temper. Thomas personally believed that it came from Lily's influence. He grabbed her hand to warn her about doing anything drastic.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:12 pm

Taryn sighed when Thomas grabbed her hand. She looked at him with disappointed eyes and mumbled, "Fine. I won't."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:14 pm

Thomas smiled at Taryn before whispering, "Don't want you getting detention tonight. Besides, you can make him pay when teachers aren't looking." Blushing a little more, he kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:19 pm

Lily leaned back and placed her hands behind her head. She lost her balance and fell backwrds off the cafeteria bench. "Holy shit!" she yelled as she slippe off the bench.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:25 pm

"Oh I know I'll get a lot of guff for that little gem of a comment." said Nick, and winked at Ceshylta. "But don't worry Hestia, I'm always on guard." he said, just as he heard Lily's scream. He wasn't far from her. He slipped off his seat, and while kneeling spun himself towards where she was falling, and got beneath Lily in time to stop her from hitting the ground. Also in time to send a jock flying over his outstretched leg, and send his tray of food into his face. "See what I mean?" he commented. "Not only that, but two birds one stone." he added.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:32 pm

Taryn laughed at the jock who had unintentionally gotten a face full of food. She looked at Nick, deciding on a fitting nickname to match her own, "Well-played, Sparkles." Then she looked down at Lily, "You okay? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:44 pm

"I think she lost her balance and lover boy here caught her," Thomas told, getting back at Lily for all the times she teased him about Taryn.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:48 pm

"Why thank you cheerleader." Nick retorted, but he was still smiling. He was looking forward to many fights with Taryn in the future. "Sparkles. I like it." he added. Then he turned his head to Thomas. "And FYI Hansel, I am quite the Casanova." he said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:50 pm

Thomas glared at Nick, "Don't call me Hansel. I always hated that story. The next time you call me Hansel, you die."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:54 pm

Lily grimaced. "I'm a klutz, that's what happened." She said indignantly. "I hate that story too. It's just kind of a weird story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!
Page 4 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next