New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dramasworth Academy (Rated T-M)

Go down 
+2
zukoscrazyfangirl
Nightmare13
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

Dramasworth Academy  (Rated T-M) Empty
PostSubject: Dramasworth Academy (Rated T-M)   Dramasworth Academy  (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:51 pm

Spinoff of the widely popular Television show DramaVille (Not a real show... yet.) where the Carson family was dropped into a town full of actors, each playing their own insane character based off of classic soap opera crazyness. Essentially, the point of the show was to experiment on how a normal person would react to living inside a soap opera. The show lasted a good seven seasons, with new people being dropped in every season. But because of the recent cancellation the creator and writer for the backround noise of the show, Paul Brasin has taken his idea to a new location. A boarding school.

Welcome to Dramasworth Academy, the only school where what you see on TV comes true. A group of kids from grades 9-12 and several teachers will be attending a school where there's so much over the top drama, we can't guarantee complete safety. Most of the students are actually actors in disguise, and you won't know which ones. (Well YOU will obviously.) Prepare yourself for the school, because class is now in session.

Notes: Hopefully I've made the rp clear enough. You are part of the show Dramasworth Academy, though you aren't an actor. You will be one of the average everyday people dragged into the show. You are mostly unaware that it's a TV show, but unless you are a little more than just stupid, then you'll have taken a few hints. Basically, you got a scholarship to go to the school, but that doesn't mean you're a whiz kid. Paul has made a point of selecting people from all walks of life. This is the same for teachers, there are a few teachers mixed into the show as well, who are just normal people who believe that they have scored a job at a fancy schmancy boarding school. Let me repeat that you are not an actor, by any means. I'll be playing most of the NPCs, and Paul Brasin. Basically you are stepping into my web. I give you a situation, and you react. My only rules are that your characters must act relatively normal. Like say your character walks into the dorm area and sees a girl holding up a gun to another girl yelling "YOU SLEPT WITH MY BOYFRIEND!" your character would not jump in front of the line of fire and scream about how they are overreacting (understatement). You can't control other people. If even one person says they are a vampire, or some magical shit like that, so help me god, I will find you and eat your babies. NO MAGIC, SUPER POWERS, TIES TO THE ILLUMINATI OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT! I may end up changing around the rules, but basically, what I say goes. If you have a problem, bring it up with me, and I'll keep an open enough mind to listen and consider.

Oh, and don't forget to put this in your character sheet under "Other". "Rabbits>Ducks". If you can't do the symbols because of keyboard weirdness, I'll understand.

Username:
Name:
Appearence:
Brief History: (Very brief. I don't want a biography here, just the basics. It's no fun if everybody knows your character's full history, so keep some of it secret, thus, one can accidentally offend another character without seeing it coming.)
Other:
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Dramasworth Academy (Rated T-M)   Dramasworth Academy  (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:04 pm

Username:ZCF
Name: November "Nova" Charon
Appearence:https://2img.net/h/i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii221/acinomtheknight/fav114-1.jpg
Brief History: Youngest of Three, from New York, Artistic, Decorative, slightly eccentric, Shy. Favorite class is History Least favorite is math. Hates being told what to do.
Other:Rabbits>Ducks
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Dramasworth Academy (Rated T-M)   Dramasworth Academy  (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:10 pm

((I'm going to have to get some more people to join this. T.T It looks rather awesomeness. ^^' Can I have more than one character?))

Username: ConfusedShipper123
Name: Deidre Tristan (a VERY reworked version of a sad story character I have)
Appearence: Around average height, a little bit pale, with brown eyes, and somewhat long, wavy, dark brown hair.
Brief History: Like all of Aly's characters, Deidre places somewhere on the Aly Character Scale of Emo, around a 7.8... Deidre's an only child, with about average grades, and is frequently distracted by a recent event in her past. She would have a decent home life, if not for this one event. She likes English and writing, and is more on the arts side than logic.
Other: Rabbit>Ducks

Username: ConfusedShipper123
Name: Nick Conners
Appearence: Somewhat tall, dark blonde/light brown hair and greenish-brownish eyes. Has a decent build.
Brief History: Nick had a girlfriend. Nick no longer has said girlfriend. He knows drama, and he does not seek it out. He's "high class" and does whatever he can to keep his reputation up, as long as it doesn't disappoint his parents. Fairly good in school, extracurricular activities, etc.

((Is this okay?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Dramasworth Academy (Rated T-M)   Dramasworth Academy  (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:46 pm

Hey CS! cool to see you again!
Back to top Go down
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: Dramasworth Academy (Rated T-M)   Dramasworth Academy  (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:05 pm

Username: internet addict
Name: Nadja (Pronounced Nadia)
Appearence: Dirty blond hair, blue-green eyes, athlete's build, average height
Brief History: Born into a German family. One sister and two brothers. Had only lived in Germany for two years before moving to America. A little shy in the classroom, but more outgoing in sports. Only really has a German accent when she's really upset.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mystorygetstold.blogspot.com
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Dramasworth Academy (Rated T-M)   Dramasworth Academy  (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:31 am

((Hey ZCF! It's cool to see you again too. Smile))
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Dramasworth Academy (Rated T-M)   Dramasworth Academy  (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:40 pm

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: April Laev
Appearence: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20twins/BloodStreakedMoon/Anime%20Twins/lovebirds65.jpg
Brief History: Is Davis's twin and is older by ten minutes. He is a sports type, good in track and archey, but doesn't fair to well in school. He also has a younger sister.

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Davis Laev
Appearence: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20twins/BloodStreakedMoon/Anime%20Twins/lovebirds65.jpg
Brief History: Is April's younger sister by ten minutes. She is the voice of reason among the twins, but is a very expressive girl as well. Better bookwise than April, but isn't a weakling at all.

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Dramasworth Academy (Rated T-M)   Dramasworth Academy  (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:22 am

Username:roman_tic_kataang
Name:Rachel Driscoll
Appearance:golden brown, curly hair, green eyes, 5"6, and slightly tan with a good build.
Brief History: the youngest of four children, very sweet and loyal but can be very headstrong, loves swimming and horseback riding and is more for the outdoors, has average grades, Her fave subject is geography and hats Math.
Other: Rabbit>ducks
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Dramasworth Academy (Rated T-M)   Dramasworth Academy  (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:14 pm

Realized I forgot to put their appearance up. I did it now though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dramasworth Academy (Rated T-M)   Dramasworth Academy  (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dramasworth Academy (Rated T-M)
Page 1 of 1