New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!

Go down 
+5
Abeiya
Alec
nando_c_s
almostinsane99
zukoscrazyfangirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44
AuthorMessage
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:06 am

Nick chuckled. "Don't take that the wrong way. I think it's kind of cute when you do that." he explained, and then pulled himself a little closer to her. He considered this a very weak for of hitting on her. He didn't know why he was doing so badly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:39 pm

Charlie felt a little queasy and tried to distract herself by thinking about what the others might be doing at this time. She had never experience this before, so it was challenging. Cooya flew next to her and rubbed her head against Charlie's side, purring. Charlie petted her glad that Cooya was here with her, besides Lily.
---------------------
"So we should get going," Hanyer asked Michael. It was doing no good just standing around and Hanyer wanted to get this over with. But he didn't want to do anything rash either and so he was waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:18 pm

"Yeah, you're all right." Michael agreed before suddenly walking off ahead of them all. He tried to ignore the chilling breeze that blew across the meadow, and he also tried to keep quiet as well while walking across the meadow.
He continued to walk in silence for another ten minutes until he finally noticed something glimmering in the distance. Thinking that the portal was actually close to them Michael ran forward, only to be disappointed that all he had seen was the top of a small building.

It would seem that they had found a town, an quiet one as well, at least from what Michael could see. The boy finally spoke again as he scanned everything before him once again, trying to see if there was a portal. "Looks like we'll have to explore a bit then." He informed everyone after being sure that the portal wasn't anywhere that he could see.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:59 pm

Ceshie blushed at Nick's comment. Am I seriously blushing?! Do I....like Nick? Ceshlyta thought. Turning her head to avoid his gaze, she said, "Well...um...yeah. So...what am I going to see around this place?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:38 pm

"Are we there yet?" Lily asked hopefully, petting Cooya's tail which was lightly brushing her side.

((I might not be on a whole lot tonight, huge family drama, ill explain later.))
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:05 pm

Taryn nodded, giving a quiet murmur in agreement. She walked, her eyes darting warily around the quiet town that lay before her. It felt strange in this place. Everything seemed a little greyer than it should've been. She couldn't see any movement anywhere. It was unsettling.

((Ditto.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:10 am

(Hey, I just want to know something. Is everyone together in the same place or what?)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:54 am

((your group is with Michael in a meadow or something. And the Group I'm with is trying to find the stone to save michael.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:00 pm

(Oh. I see. Sorry. It gets confusing.)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:46 pm

((YEah I know. I'sall good : D ))
Back to top Go down
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

Location : making sure it is a good day in Iceland as well as Califirnia

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:24 pm

Alan nodded. "Of course, nobody's around so what could be the harm."He said gazed at the strange town. He was a bit wary of it, for all he knew the towns people were stinding in their doorways waiting to kill them. He placed a hand on his sword to be ready.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:57 am

Michael scanned the town all the way to the horizon before nodding his head in determination. "Alan you should walk ahead of us since you're the only one with a weapon." Michael ordered as he turned and looked at the boy. "The rest of us will keep our eyes peeled for anything suspicious of course." He added as his head turned to look back towards the eerily quiet town.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:59 pm

"Please tell me we're almost there" She asked them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 44 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!
Page 44 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44