New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!

Go down 
+5
Abeiya
Alec
nando_c_s
almostinsane99
zukoscrazyfangirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:14 pm

"Get used to it or get out." said Nick smiling at Alan. He studied him. "And you don't seem like the kind of guy to back down cause a girl got a lucky shot on you. So I look forward to seeing you around." said Nick laughing. He like Alan, he was a cool guy. Plus, he had a sword.

(Don't remind me. Heheh I remember the Nick Lily Peri love triangle had it's huge entrance there. XP.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
Alec
Admin
Alec

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:15 pm

"Hmm? Cold?" Michael asked as he felt his head and noticed that it actually was hot. "...I guess it's colder then usual, but I kind of thought that was just the weather." Michael told Lily as he looked up at the girl nervously.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:17 pm

((xD, vades.))

Taryn looked from Nick to Alan and she smiled to herself. I can only imagine how this might go... she thought, looking up at a cumulus cloud. She liked stratus clouds better. They made for overcast days. She turned to Alan, "Eh, you'll get used to the hitting. Lily tends to treat guys like pinatas."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:25 pm

"I still have the bruises to prove it," Thomas said dryly. he looked from Nick and Michael. He hated love triangles. He turned to Taryn and gave her a look that said I'm so glad we're together likes this.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:27 pm

"Don't worry." She put her arm around his shoulder. "It's probably something not too serious, you'll be ready in time for the party." She said, she was making a promise she probably couldn't keep, but what the hell.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:29 pm

Taryn nodded, understanding what Thomas' eyes were conveying. She didn't like love triangles either. She wished that she could tell if Nick was really serious. If he wasn't, the problem could be avoided. For some reason, he was hard for her to read... That bothered her.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:31 pm

Thomas raised an eyebrow at the look on Taryn's face. Over the years, he had learned to read Taryn's facial expressions. This one told him that she was confused about something.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:35 pm

"Eh I can deal with that. I always have my secret weapon if things get too rough." said Nick, flashing the book. "I think I might ask her out at some point. Dunno when." he stated. It was more like thinking out loud. He thought about that for a moment. Asking Lily out. He thought about the possible outcomes. He needed to start over with Asking Lily out and NOT getting the shit kicked out of me. But he decided he would do it.
Back to top Go down
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

Location : making sure it is a good day in Iceland as well as Califirnia

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:39 pm

"Yeah I'm not, but... she's the incarnation of the devil himself." Alan said and laughed. "Well, she'll find no candy if she keeps this up." Alan spotted nick's book. "Oh! What's that! I have one like that at my house!"

((yeah, but all i got was some waitress played by a guy....*shutters*))
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:40 pm

Taryn raised an eyebrow. Now it was all painfully clear... She nodded, not saying anything. She looked down at her watch. "Gotta jet. Matters to attend to on the homefront. Bye guys!" She pecked Thomas on the lips. "See you all later." She sprinted down the street, toward her house.

((Have fun with that?))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:44 pm

"Yeah, yeah. I'm sure y-your right and that your Aunt will know what-t to do....hopefully, because if she can't......" Michael said as he ended the sentence in thought, relieved that he had Lily with him, yet unsure of how this was going to end for him.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:55 pm

(Heheh I meant to apologize about that, or hand the character over to one of the females. I don't like playing girls, and I especially don't like playing girls who are into guys who's rpers are guys. It feels weird.)

"See ya cheer leader!" called Nick. Then he turned to Alan. "Well then, the devil is damn beautiful." he said grinning. He had drawn attention to the book. "It's a book there are pages in it, with text on it. And if you look real close, you ca read words!" he said with fake excitement. Until he heard the words. 'one like it at my house.' Oh shit. If it was another one then either Nick was really lucky and unlucky, or that something was going on. "It's nothing." he said. "sorry for being sarcastic." he continued trying his best to avoid the subject.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:05 am

Taryn heard Nick. She didn't look back, but she stuck up her middle finger at him as she turned the corner and yelled, "Eff you, Sparkles!" She made her way home. She jammed the key into the lock on the front door and made her way inside. And there was Alex, sitting at the kitchen counter.

"YOU!" she yelled, going over and bonking him on the head. "Ow!" he yelled, "What was that for?!" "Telling Tio about the party, jackass!" They proceeded to bicker for several mintues until their grandma broke them up.
Back to top Go down
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:22 am

Alan laughed. " Well, i guess she is." he said. "It's ok, sarcasm is my native language, english got mixed in there somewhere." Then he continued on about the book. "Well, it's definatly similar, but alot bigger, mine's about the size of a small note book. Is yours in english?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:43 am

Nick put the book in his back pack, and kept a steady gaze on Alan. "It's... complicated english." he replied. A small notebook size. He noted in his head. He had to keep that in mind. "That's interesting." he said, like he wasn't really paying attention, and had a far off look in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:46 am

"Oh, well nevermind, mine isn't english at all. Just some made up symbols and such. Ah well i'll bring it over tonight so you can look at it, and i need to re-read some of it as well." alan said and noticed Nick's look. "Um, you ok?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:17 am

"Don't worry so much Michael, you'll give yourself an ulser." She told him with kind smile.
"Besides, if you don't go to the party, it wouldn't be any fun at all."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:19 am

Nick turned to Alan. He regained composure. "Sure that'll be fine." he replied. he then smiled. "Yeah! I'm great, I'm going to a party tonight man, there's nothing wrong." he said. A car pulled up in front of the school and the shotgun door opened. "I need to get going." he said, recognizing his dad. "Anybody need a ride!" he called to the rest of the group. He turned back to Alan. "This offer applies to you too." he added.
Back to top Go down
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:32 am

Alan thought about it. He shrugged. "Sure why not." he said walking over to Nick. "I usually wlak but my house is acually quite far away."

((hehe, shiney new sig..i loves it.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:40 pm

Thomas watched Taryn leave with an adoring expression on his face. He grinned stupidly. Why did all her kisses affect him like this? He turned to the others, "I usually walk home. My house isn't this far from here."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:01 pm

"Well hey that-t'll be something to brag about. Only sixteen and already laying out the path of my own d-demise." Michael joked lightly as he tried to make the situation seem less serious.

"Anyways I'm pretty sure I'm not the type to liven up a party. It'll be great even if I don't make it. Taryn and Thomas will do things we can tease Thomas about later, You'll end up punching Nick when he tries to date you again. Everyone's going to be together to play some awesome games...and many more entertaining things could happen. So if I'm stuck at home or the hospital for the night you still need to go to the party, just make sure and take lots of pictures." Michael informed Lily, not wanting to wreck her night just because he was ill.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:02 pm

(Timeskip to party?)
Back to top Go down
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:07 pm

((I'm in! but ZCF needs to say so. boy don't we love breaking the laws of physics eh?))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:12 pm

((One question, is Michael going to be at the party or not? it depends on what Alec says.))
Lily frowned, "Of course you'd make the party better, all of us contribute to the fun, and if it's any consolation, i'll stay in the hospital with you tonight if you have to stay."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:21 pm

(ZCF I'm not sure it really matters what his response is. Our lovely bunch of characters will drag him there with IV attached if need be. XD I'm in.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!
Page 23 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next