New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!

Go down 
+5
Abeiya
Alec
nando_c_s
almostinsane99
zukoscrazyfangirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

Location : making sure it is a good day in Iceland as well as Califirnia

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:06 pm

Alan stepped in front of Ceshlyta. "Hey calm down, the ghost's down with Thomas. i wouldn't try attacking it." He said. "But at least you woke up, i was worried we would have to leave you here."
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:34 pm

Ceshlyta grumbled. "Fine, fine. And no, I won't die. I'm strong. I have to be here for you guys. But that ghost better be happy, I'm dizzy and have a headache. Damn box. No, you don't have to heal that, either." she said, putting up a hand. "It'll go away on its own. Plus, I like to keep my war wounds and their after effects."
Back to top Go down
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:38 am

Alan smiled. "Well, you better get that blood out of your hair, that's going to be a mess." He began to walk out but remembered something, he stopped. argued with himself for a bit, then turned around. "Be here for us? what do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:01 am

Nick decided that if they were dividing up, then he should stay with Alan, Taryn, and Ceshyta. "Alan, you don't have to worry about leaving Ceshie here, I'd carry her out myself if I had to, and I have a feeling that any one of us would do the same." he said, smiling, glad that she was awake again. He proceeded to come stand by Ceshyta. "Alan, I want you to protect the front, Ceshyta can stay with me, and Taryn should protect the back. And before you argue that you should be the one who is staying by Ceshie, if she falls down, and you need to hold her up, that hinders your fighting abilities, but if I need to hold her up, I can still use magic." he said reciting the plan. He then turned to Ceshyta. "Can you walk on your own?" he asked. Though he didn't reinforce Alan's curiosity on her choice of words he still wanted to hear the answer.

(whatever I'll control Millie. Dance my puppet DANCE!)
___

Millie cowered in the room that Joe, and Thomas were in front of. She was afraid it was the terrible man again. The one who kept telling her she was a ghost, and trying to convince her to kill the people who live in the house. She doesn't recall anybody living in the house besides her familiy though, and it was her wedding day! She couldn't kill the guests, or Joe, or her family! So instead she hid from him. But then she began to listen to the voices outside the door. She heard a couple of them, a boy, and... and Joe. Her eyes began to tear with joy. "J-Joe!" she called coming out from behind a couch, that served as her hiding place. She waited for the two people to enter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:46 am

((Sorry I haven't been here, we went to the horse races, then we went to some parties, and we spent the night t my mom's friend's house, so I wasn't reallly here at all yesterday.))
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:53 pm

((Tis okay. ^,^))

"Well, I mean, you guys need me. If I weren't here, the comedic relief would die." Ceshlyta lied again. She wanted to make up for her weakness by acting strong for the group, like the safety systems on the holodeck. She really needed the group more than they did her, but she didn't care. Ceshie turned to Nick and nodded. "I can walk, but thanks anyway." she said, inwardly cringing. God, I'm tough! I can defend myself, without having to have the supernatural people covering my butt! she thought. She would tell them so, but all they'd do is protect her more, give the recent incident. Thinking of a way out, at least for a few minutes, she said, "You're right, I do need to wash my hair. There's a bathroom down the way, let me use it for a minute." she said smoothly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joe heard his love's voice for the first time in years. He entered the room, smiling, translucent tears running down his face. That other kid would pay, if only Joe didn't want to go to hell. "Millie! I'm so happy to see you!" he said, floating towards her.
Back to top Go down
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:06 pm

Alan nodded. "Okay then." he said and turned to Nick. "How about we go down to see how Thomas is doing? I'm quite intrested to see what happens to that guy. Besides, It's stuffy up here." he said and headed for the stairs.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:21 pm

Ceshlyta nodded. "Good idea." she said, and went off to find the bathroom. She looked in every doorway, but the bathroom door was closed. When she turned the doorknob, it was locked. "Damn. I hope there's another bathroom here." When she thought about it, she wondered, "Where's Michael? I haven't seen him in ages...ah, well." she said, going off to find another bathroom. She remembered seeing a bathroom in the attic, but Ceshlyta was skeptical as to whether the water worked up there. Shrugging, she decided to try it, and walked back to the attic.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:02 pm

"They're looking for Charlie." Lily told her friend before following Alan.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:21 pm

"Well then." Michael said as he helped Charlie up, but struggled to hold her up since he was rather weak. "To the main room then. And I need help." He added to Hanyer, still ignoring the Gandatz for now.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:12 pm

Hanyer followed Michael, eyeing the thing nervously. He still didn't trust it. But he trusted Charlie, so Hanyer didn't do anything.

Charlie smiled at the two boys. She was glad that she wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:59 pm

Michael tried to be careful as he helped Charlie into the front room and set her down carefully. He didn't want her to end up touching his skin as he didn't want Hanyer and Charlie to know about his fever or any of the other problems going on with him.

"So here we are, just a second." Michael muttered as he set Charlie down carefully in the front room. "So do you want Cheese or Olive and Pepperoni?" The boy asked as he motioned to the pizza boxes.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:24 pm

"Cheese," she said. Then realizing that Michael wasn't freaking out like Hanyer she decided to ask him. "Michael why aren't you surprised or freaked like Hanyer is, no offense?"

"None taken," Hanyer muttered.
Back to top Go down
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:28 pm

Alan walked downstairs and saw Hayner, Charlie, and Michael. "Hi people, nice that you're getting along and all that. Well, I'm off to see the happy ghost reuinion going on in the other room. Bye!" he said and walked into the other room.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:30 pm

"Hmm...too bad he wont be able to take pictures of it, but I suppose we wouldn't see the ghosts on any sort of film anyways." Michael commented as he grabbed a piece of pizza for Charlie and placed it on a napkin.

As he handed the slice to Charlie he plastered a smile onto his face and simply said. "After spending thirty minutes with Alan, a simple Gandatz is nothing weird in comparison.'' Alec replied, not answering as to how he knew what a GAndatz was.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:42 pm

"You know, me and my family saw a tissue box on my grandparents table, and the tissue sticking out of the top was wrinkled in a way that you could clearly see the face of Jesus Christ." Lily said, coming through the door and sitting down next to Michael, she took a peice of pizza and leaned her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:57 pm

Hanyer looked supsciously at Michael, but didn't question him. Besides who knew if Michael was normal himself. It wouldn't surprise Hanyer.

When Lily enter, Hanyer decided to just watch Michael, but not to go openly against him. He just felt like he was hiding something. Charlie just began to eat, smiling like there was nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:05 pm

The smile on Michael's face became genuine instead of one of necessity when Lily entered the room. He was also relieved when Lily changed the subject as well. "Maybe Jesus was trying to communicate with you from beyond the grave? History shows that he does enjoy stalking people through food and other normal items."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:16 pm

Charlie started laughing and almost choked on her pizza.

"Hey don't do that when I'm eating," she yelled at Michael, pretending to be upset. But her smile broke through her fake frown. Hanyer laughed a little himself.

"Hey where is Cooya?"

"Who? Oh Charlie don't tell me you decided to name it," Hanyer said.

"Why not? It is mine. I mean I did summon it. So I believe I can name it."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:23 pm

Nick saw that Ceshyta was heading to the attic again. He knew she might not like it, but Nick followed her up the stairs to the attic. He didn't really like to follow her around like this, because he knew how she felt, sort of. Being the one who needed to be protected, feeling helpless, and slightly like a burden. He stopped outside the door of the bathroom, and leaned by the door. "You know you aren't as good at hiding pain as you think you are." he said, closing his eyes. And listening, and sensing. He couldn't really sense much, but he could feel the chill of a ghost if needed, and can feel a presence. Not exactly sixth sense, but meh, take the cards you're dealt. "You don't have to pretend you're fine, and it's okay to be protected." he continued. And then feeling the need he added this. "Plus, a jewelry box to the head takes out the best of us."
___

Millie heard her lover's voice. She leapt up from where she sat behind the couch. "Oh Joe now we can finally be-" her sentence was cut short, as she saw his form, she could see through him, and he was floating. He was a ghost. "No..." she muttered, and tears entered her eyes, but not reciprocating his tears of joy, they were of pain, and of fear. "It-it can't be you. You're him! You're the one who wants to kill me! You've always mimicked his voice, and now you're trying and imitate his form! You won't get me! You won't break me and Joseph apart you devil!" she cried angrily, and glared at Joe. She was jumping to any conclusion she could so she could still hope that Joseph was alive, and so was she. Millie wouldn't let go of her human self, and accept that she and her lover we're dead, and that they wouldn't have the life they dreamed of.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:38 pm

"No. He is who he appears," Thomas told Millie, a little annoyed, "Surely you've noticed that years have passed and yet you haven't aged a day. You are a ghost in denial. You stayed on this mortal plane because you were robbed of a life with Joe. Now that you two are together, it's time you pass on to the afterlife together."
Thomas didn't know why he was saying this. He sounded just like his grandfather. His entire hand was all bone now and he wasn't finished speaking.
"Your time on this earth is over. Ghosts are allowed to stay upon this Earth only until their purpose is done. You should depart now with Joseph and allow your soul to be healed in the Next World," he finished.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:51 pm

Millie shook her head. she wasn't going to believe it. She couldn't let this be the end. But sure enough her forced amnesia hit her like a pile of bricks. She had been searching for Joseph for years, and she wasn't any older at all, it was true, and she had been robbed of a life with Joseph, and she let that get away, it was true, and now that she was here with him, they should be able to go to the afterlife together, it was true. Everything the boy with the skeleton hand said, was true, until he reached the end. "No." she muttered again, tears still running down her cheek. "I'm not done here yet. My business is not finished. I still have the right to stay here. Even if Joe doesn't, I do. I still have a promise I have yet to fulfill, or fail. Until then leave me in peace." she said, more seriously than would have been usual for her.
Back to top Go down
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:02 pm

Alan had stayed at the back of the room, listening to the conversation. eventually he spoke up. "What promise would that be Millie?" He asked. "And why would we leave you to do it yourself? Lets be honest, it's much easier with tangible being to help you out." He said and noticed Thomas' hand. "Sheesh, maybe you better get that looked at." usually he would have been surprised, but enough weird crap had happened to make most things common occurance.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:02 pm

Joe was saddened to see that his true love didn't believe he was who he was, and tried desperately to understand in the only way she would understand: bluntly. "Please, Millie. I am who I say I am. I just wanted to be with you, but you died. You're a ghost, and so am I. I am only down here on Earth because I was trying to find you. Now that I have, I can go to Heaven. I was hoping you and me would want to enter those gates together, but it seems you have other plans." he said, trying to use reverse-psychology on his would-be wife.

((I'll edit this post with Ceshie's reply when I get to my mom's house, okay?))
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:19 pm

Millie looked at Joseph. She looked at him and looked away. She didn't want to have to remember him like this, as a ghost. "Your reverse psychology has never worked on me before Joe, and it isn't about to start working." she said, smiling slightly and pretending to feel his warm arms around her. "I love you, but this isn't about what I want, this about what I have to do. I can't go to heaven with unfulfilled promises. Jesus would never let it go." she said, trying to joke. But she understood that it wasn't really the time. She heard Alan's question, and deciding it was time to tell all before Joe left. She finally got the courage to look him through the eyes, but she looked up at him slowly. "I-I promised that I would change the world." she said, and then smiled sheepishly.

(OK.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!
Page 33 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next