New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!

Go down 
+5
Abeiya
Alec
nando_c_s
almostinsane99
zukoscrazyfangirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:31 pm

"Aw, I was just joking, Lily. I just wanted to see some paranormal action! I still haven't forgotten that weirdo ghostie and his....tricks. He has some nerve..." Ceshie said. "I don't know what they use our money for, but the quality of our lunch food, detention rooms, and gym classes suck." she added
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:13 am

Nick followed the other two in silence, his feet hard on the ground, and the trinkets in his bag jangling around. He was considering whether it was safe to bring Ceshlyta to this place. As soon as they found out she was a normal human they would tear her to shreds. When Lily mentioned a hell house, he muttered. "You have no idea." He followed into the dark. He decided that they needed some light. "Fireball: torch." he said in a commanding voice, and an orb of flame appeared in the palm of his hand. "I'm not sure the tax money even went towards this." he said approaching a door with his feet moving as quietly as possible against the floor. The door seemed a little too extravagant for the man who had designed this school.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:20 am

Michael gritted his teeth in slight frustration as he looked down at his cell phone to see the time. "Thirty seconds left until we have to go without them it would seem....." He informed Alan and Hanyer before shutting the phone and placing it in his pocket as he walked towards the front door. He opened the front door and looked out, not being able to see much through the downpour of rain.

"Thomas! Taryn!!! We're going now." He shouted before quietly stating the last part as he took a step back from the door and turned to the others in the house with him. "Lets get to the basement then."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:12 am

"We're here," Thomas said as he entered the house, "Sheesh. Eager to leave us alone?!"
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:13 pm

Ceshlyta grinned. "I knew someone would be the pessimist. Come on, let's get in there." she said, walking down the hallway. "Nick's right. Who would spend money on this? It's a dump." she added, checking out the spiders on the wall.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:25 pm

Hanyer nodded and walked towards the basement. He wasn't sure what was going to happen, but he didn't want to think about it. It was weird that all this could happen so suddenly.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:36 pm

Lily brushed a cobweb out of the way, "let's get in there, we only have about four hours, is that enough time to get to the stone?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:01 pm

"If we stick together, yes. If we get split up then we might never get out. If we get split up though, head to the center of the city." Nick said. As he got closer to the door it seemed to change, like a veil was being lifted off of it. It seemed older now, and had the feel of the place he had visited so many times before. Once he was in front of the door it was a large stone door, runes lining the sides, and a circular glyph that spanned the length of the door, and in the center there was a hole that could fit the coin he had given Lily. "By your lead. And Ceshy, this place isn't very tolerant of people without powers. Don't let that get you down. Just hold one of our hands constantly, and you should be fine. And take this." he said, and held out a pair of spectacles. "They should help you see things a little more clearly." he explained.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:15 pm

Lily put the coin through the slot in the door and backed away.
"Ok, we should keep in pairs in case we get seperated, then we arent completely alone." She said,
"Nick, go with Ceshie, Charlie, you and Cooya can come with me."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:17 pm

Charlie nodded and Cooya just purred. She was a bit scared, but trusted Lily.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:30 pm

Nick nodded at Lily's idea. "Alright. That works out, I only have two maps anyways. So I'll give the other map to the most trustworthy of the three of you." he said, and with his free hand reached into his bag and pulled out a second map, and held it out to Cooya.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:10 pm

"Hardiharhar." she said dryly, rolling her eyes. She didnt grab the map though, she wanted to see how cooya responded.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:29 pm

Michael smiled as he saw Thomas and Taryn walk into the Amity house. "Well then come on." He replied before walking towards the door that used to be to the closet, but now had stairs going down behind it. As Michael opened the door and looked down he realized that the stairs were a bit longer then he had originally guessed. In fact thanks to the dim lighting he couldn't even see the end of the stairs.

He grabbed onto Hanyer's hand before looking at his friends. "Stay close together, I'm not sure how the Portal works or is going to react, so everyone might want to hold onto each other." He explained carefully to all of them as he stood on the top step.

"You see this portal...well unlike the one that the other's are taking we have no clue where it could end up. It could go through space, dreams...or time. Which is why if you see yourself you make sure that they do not see you, that would just make things difficult. If we have to split up then we'll be doing it in two groups, Taryn and Thomas are one group. Hanyer and I are another. Alan would be useful to both groups and thus where he ends up his decision on this one. Hopefully we wont have to split up though." Michael finished explaining before turning to look down the stairs. "Well then lets go."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:27 pm

Thomas nodded in understanding as he took Taryn's hand in his. He hoped the portal led somewhere pleasant, but pretty much doubted that.
Back to top Go down
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

Location : making sure it is a good day in Iceland as well as Califirnia

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:02 pm

Alan Stood between the two groups."Well i guess i'm the odd end here. Well no matter." He said. "Hopefully there will be no need for me to chose sides when we get there." Alan shook his head, feeling a bit strange, a bit....older i guess you would call it.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:16 pm

Ceshie sighed, but didn't protest. Nick would have gone mad, in her mind, if she had still persisted for her "tough" routine after the...display...she had done. She took the glasses and put them on. Instantly, everything looked...weird. "Gah! I can't see with these things!" she said. She grabbed Nick's hand after grasping at air a few tries. Oddly, though, Ceshlyta felt that Nick was the only one she would let hold her hand without an argument arising.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:33 pm

"It's OK Ceshie. Breath. It'll take a couple seconds to get used to them, and they're only training wheels. After you hang out with the weirdies long enough you'll see everything clearly. Trust me, I wasn't born with it." Nick promised. He gripped her hand tightly. It felt sort of nice. He dropped the map for Cooya to do whatever with, and put a finger under Ceshlyta's chin. Lifting her head so she was looking directly at him. He smiled. "You with me? Can you see me?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:33 pm

Ceshlyta blinked a few times. Nick was right; her sight was, indeed, clearing. Still, everything looked different. Like...a filter had been placed over them, but no visible color or effect had been produced. Ceshie blushed when he looked in her eyes. For one, she hated eye-to-eye contact. But with Nick, she didn't mind so much. Still, she unconsciously jerked her chin out of his hand. "Sorry. I don't like eye contact. It....unnerves me." Her psychologist(That she was forced to see every so often, thanks to her social worker when she was young) had noted that you don't have to stare at someone, but, "...No eye contact shows that you're not listening to people." No wonder why teachers hated her. "We ready?" Ceshie asked.

((I got that little bit of advice from MY psychologist. I hate eye contact(Rather, eye contact with people I don't trust(Including her)). I also hate the birthday song being sung to me on my birthday(I don't know why, but it unnerves me...>,>). My mom remembers the birthday when she figured it out. I started crying in front of everyone. This year was better, only because the attention went right back onto my baby cousin afterwards. Yeah, little FF, fun fact about Zu, here. Anyways, my psychologist has said that many times. It's quite annoying.))
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:28 am

Nick saw Ceshlyta blush. He continued to smile at her, and chuckled slightly. "Sorry I didn't know. I'll squint next time I look you in the eyes, so you can't tell." he promised jokingly, and then he tested his theory out, closing his eyes so that he could barely see. "Your face isn't quite as pretty like this." he commented. He then reopened his eyes. "Sorry, it's the cold hard truth." he put in.

"That would be a good question in deed. I don't have all day." said a voice that seemed to come from the door, and it had. At the top of the door there was something that looked like a face pushing it's way out. Once the stone face had completely formed it looked like a bald man with a large mustache, and a far larger nose. "I am Giamoji, and I hold the doors if the great empire of-" Giamoji stopped, and sighed, then continued. "Wally's Wonder Land." after completing the sentence little streamers shot from the door, and a jingle played. "Just tell me when you want to enter and I'll open the door." he said, in a less than excited tone, as if he truly truly hated his job. Which he truly truly did. "But don't take too long, You aren't the only customers." he added sternly.

(Wow. Well actually I do know a lot of people who hate the birthday song sung to them, that's actually pretty normal. In my unprofessional advice, you like flying under the radar, and prefer not to be noticed. Perhaps because you're afraid you'll mess up when the attention is on you. You should probably relax, and welcome attention, go with the flow. Don't think much about what you do when you have people's attention, just think enough so that you don't go crazy and freak people out.)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

"Umm, it's kind of urgent, so im thinking we need to enter now please." She said politely, feeling kind of bad for the guy.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:19 pm

Nick's comment sent Ceshlyta spinning mentally. Me...pretty?! No way. she thought, still quite not believing what the boy had just said. Then she jumped as the voice boomed around them, and she gasped when the stone face talked to them. "Wow! Cool!" she said, examining this...creature.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:48 am

Giamoji examined the group and before he could squeeze out 'Very well.' he noticed Ceshlyta. "What are you doing Nicholas? You know that you shouldn't bring an ape in there. It'll cause trouble along the way, and from what I heard from Lilian about urgency, I'm guessing you already have your fare share on your plate. I think it would be wise to leave her here." the stone head commented, offering his many many many years of experience. "I've seen my fair share of monkeys go in, but I haven't seen many that came out." he continued in a rather monotone voice. Nick turned and looked up at Giamoji. "You're looking well to Giamoji, how are the kids?" he said sarcastically. "She's coming because we're all going to save our friend. Whether she's a normal human or not has nothing to do with it. And if bad goes to worse she has us. And I'm not sure she needs us to protect her anyways." he said, trying to help Ceshie keep up her tough girl rep with the others. Giamoji gave Nick a hard look, then turned to Ceshlyta. "Are you truly willing to put your trust into the half vampire, a summoner who can only summon a kitty with wings, and a castaway Scion of The Great Wizard Jaren?" he asked her. "If so then by your leave I'll allow you to pass. Choose carefully, little ape." he continued, leaving it up to her to decide. "Our all doormen this judgmental." muttered Nick.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:22 pm

Ceshie stood firm against the disparaging comments made by "Rocky". It wasn't a question; she did put her faith in her friends. "Yes, I do. They have helped me in times of struggle, and they haven't abandoned me. I don't care if they're magical or supernatural castaways. Sorry, guys." she told the stone doorman, whispering the last comment to the others.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:21 pm

((Hey, guys. Smile Long time no see. What's going on?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:23 pm

(Well, one group (including Taryn) is going into the Amity House's basement while the other is going through some sort of portal at the school.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 42 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!
Page 42 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next