New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!

Go down 
+5
Abeiya
Alec
nando_c_s
almostinsane99
zukoscrazyfangirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Abeiya

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T))   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:49 pm

Taryn had no comment on the matter. She just looked at the table, sort of exhausted by the schoolday. Only three periods to go and then they were out of here. The day was dragging. By the time Taryn looked at her hands, her sandwich was gone. Well, that's weird.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:55 pm

"It's fine, Micahel," Thomas told him with a shrug before looking over at Taryn. He smirked at her, "You eat faster than I do."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:15 pm

"Woa, taryn, way to wolf it down!" Lily commented. Shethought for a second then groaned. "ugggggh Gym is next period, dodgeball I hope. At least we're good at dodgeball." she smirked at Taryn.

(Those were the days Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T))   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:35 pm

Taryn laughed, "Hey, I was hungry." She balled up her trash and put it into the paper bag her lunch had come from. "Yeah, I hope it's dodgeball, too." She gave a sinister smirk. She was good at pegging people with the ball.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:38 pm

Lily liked dodgeball because she had taken gymnasics for thre years until she eight, and she liked doing cool tricks to dodge the ball. She was currently practicing in the korean martial arts though. "lookout, incoming preps." Lily grumbled, watching some bleach blonde cheerleaders cme in with their gorrillas of boyfriends.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:47 pm

Taryn opened her mouth and pointed to her throat, making a gagging noise, "Yuck," she said. "It's kind of freaky how they all look the same. It's like they're all clones. And they call us weird."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:00 pm

"Yeah, and the little slaves they call boyfriends look like silverback gorillas. They smell like monkeys too." She pinched the bridge of her nose between her thumb and forefinger. She stuck her tongue out and laughed.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:03 pm

((Hm, is it normal for your own posts not to say anything? Mine are doing that...it's weird....plus I don't like to put much info into my sheet, because I've learned that I develop different things along the course of the RP, and I don't exactly think of everything when I'm writing them. Hope that's okay with you guys...))

Ceshlyta ran into the lunchroom. As she was a troublemaker, she had been in lunch detention, but the teacher running it that day had dismissed her early for not trying any tricks, something she was known for in there. She had already finished her lunch, as she ate very quickly in ravenous hunger. She was just in time to see the preps walking in with boyfriends Cehslyta thought would get jobs as bouncers for fancy nightclubs, since that was all they were going to amount to. I think sports isn't a good career to go into. It's a all-or-none thing. she thought. Ceshie sat down at the usual table. She had heard Taryn's comment, and nodded. "Exactly. It's their trick for making themselves feel good, when really their minds are wrought with depression over the fact that they can't be any better than they are. That's why they dress the same. Because they are ALL the same, in both dress and mind." Ceshlyta said.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:17 pm

"20 bucks says they havent eaten in the past 24 hours." Lily said, flashing her wallet. "So, Ceshie, what were you in for today?"
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T))   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:37 pm

Taryn nodded as she looked from Ceshie to Lily, "I second those theories." She yawned and looked to Ceshie, wondering, too, what kind of trouble she'd gotten herself in this time.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:46 pm

Michael finished his sandwich quietly, only glancing around to see what the others were talking about every now and then.
"So, does anyone know where Marcus is? I haven't seen him all day." Michael asked as he wrapped his sandwich bag up into a small little ball.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:09 pm

"I haven't either," Thomas told Michael with a shrug before looking at the preppies and then at Taryn. He smiled, "They think they're so pretty too because they don't eat but there's one or two girls I can think of that are prettier."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:20 pm

Taryn shook her head, "Me either. I wonder where he is..." she said, her voice trailing off in thought. Then she looked at Thomas and she smiled and winked at him, "I bet you do."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:43 pm

Thomas felt himself blush but he continued grinning at Taryn. He winked back, "What do you think about the animals those girls call boyfriends?"
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T))   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:00 pm

Taryn rolled her eyes upward, placing her right index finger on her jaw in thought. After a few seconds, she came up with an answer, "I suppose that only two words come to mind. Steroids and overcompensation."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:09 pm

Thomas laughed and couldn't help agreeing. He decided to tease her a little. He whispered in her ear, "How about other guys?" He smiled at her, free of his shyness for now.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:10 pm

“I’m right here love birds” Marcus said standing behind Taryn. “Seriously guys, why hasn’t one of you just popped the question. I was just entering the cafeteria, and saw you 2 blushing and smiling at each other” he said while pointing Taryn and Thomas.

“Anyways, yesterday’s meal came kind of hard me, so you can take a guess as to where I was” Marcus said as he sat down 2 space to Taryn’s left. He took out a piece of bread and a sprite out of his back pack and started to eat, a few seconds later he took out a Pepto-Bismol and took a shot of it.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:35 pm

Ceshlyta was going to reply, but Marcus' arrival silenced her. She was used to it, though. Her younger sister, Miral, was always interrupting with a bug she had found, or when a toy was broken. Ceshie always tried to help out by not instigating a power-struggle for attention. She smiled when she saw Marcus take a swig of the Ol' Pink Stuff, as she called it. Even the newer cherry flavor tasted horrible. She had tried this other, lesser-known tablet that had tasted wonderful, even amonsgt her nausea. "I was sent there for placing glue on Mr. Fresconia's desk, and when he laid down to go to sleep, as usual, his hair got stuck to the desk." Ceshlyta explained, giggling throughout the tale.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:40 pm

Thomas felt himself blush bright red at Marcus' comment and looked away from Taryn, his shyness returning. He didn't mind flirting with Taryn, but he felt self-conscious when people pointed that out.
He looked up at Ceshlyta's account about why she got attention this time. He chuckled, "And how exactly did Mr. Fresconia deserve that this time?"
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:52 pm

"Meh, just felt like it. He always gives me F's, he never ceases to point out those F's to the enitre class. I wanted to get him in a literal sticky spot." Ceshlyta replied. "I used a whole bottle. Hopefully the nurse will have to cut his ugly hair off. I can't stand comb-overs." Ceshie announced. She knew she was being cruel, but that teacher DID need a new haircut, and she decided it was time.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:55 pm

"Maybe he'll buy some insane wig collection if he loses all of his hair. That might make his class a bit interesting." Michael commented after hearing Ceshlyta's explanation.

Last edited by Alec on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:10 pm

"So guys, wanna have an end of the school year party at the amityville horror house this weekend?" she asked. Next week was the last week of school. Today was the last day of actual classes.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:26 pm

"Awesome, a party, it has been sometime since I had a good one" Marcus said with enthusiasm. “Who’s going to be telling the scary stories this time?” he said with his mouth full and staring at the rest of the guys at the table.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:47 pm

"Sure. Who brings chips and dip? I'm broke...sorry. Mom took away my allowance for a while due to my bad grades. Luckily, she hasn't revoked my ability to go places." Ceshlyta said. A party? At that creepy house? Sounds like my kind of party! Ceshlyta thought, grinning.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:52 pm

"I'm game," Thomas told Lily with a grin, "I always wanted to see what was the big deal about the house." He frowned, "How are you going to get our parents to go along with this? My dad's cool but I don't know about yours."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!
Page 2 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next