New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!

Go down 
+5
Abeiya
Alec
nando_c_s
almostinsane99
zukoscrazyfangirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:27 pm

"Tell him I said to shut up, unless he can hear me, then shut up granpa." She said, tuckng her wings in. "Tell him he needs to go posses a magzine or something and look at what some people are wearing in tabloids, that's a harlot."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:31 pm

Taryn laughed at Lily and Thomas, shaking her head. She pulled up her hood, hoping to avoid any flashing cameras. In most pictures, her eyes reflected like those of an animal. Her grandma had told her that it had to do with seeing well in darkness, as many of the ancient witches in her family could. It had been developed when witches were thrown into lightless cells hundreds of years ago.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:33 pm

Ceshlyta nodded. "Good point. I don't want weirdo scientists poking me with probes and being put in a stasis chamber...hee...stasis chamber...Borg....." she said, mumbling the last few words. "But hey, you guys are cool. It's like I'm in some sort of TV show! The normal girl hanging out with the superpowerful beings who could rip me to shreds at any minute at their whim." Ceshie joked.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:37 pm

"He left. I think he was excited about something," Thomas told Lily with a grin before telling Ceshlyta jokingly, "I'd never kill you. My grandfather hates getting additional work." He poked Taryn and grinned at her mischievously, "Why are you hiding your cute face, Taryn-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:41 pm

"Besides that would make you comedic relief and we always have more fun in the end." Michael answered playfully as he heard Ceshlyta's joke after he had found the others and was walking towards them.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:44 pm

"Yeah, I don't want the Reaper to be in a bad mood...he could kill me at any given time, for that matter..." Ceshlyta said, shivering. "Jeez, that'd suck. Please tell him I was just joking. I have a long life ahead....I hope." she said. "Yay! I'm the comedic relief! I'm the goofball in this group." she joked, pointing the comment towards Michael.

((Dang, these past two days have gone by quick. Where have the days gone!?))
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:45 pm

Taryn grinned back at Thomas, "Cameras. They give me cat eyes when its dark out. And I'd rather not be taken to Area 51 for testing," she joked. She said jokingly to Ceshlyta, "Without comedic relief, shows get cancelled."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:49 pm

Thomas grinned at Taryn, "Don't worry. I won't let anyone take you away for testing. Besides, your cat eyes are kind of cute."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:50 pm

Lily smiled. "You guys wanna head back to my place? I bought Bioshock for the 360, lots of blood and gore." She offered
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:57 pm

Taryn giggled at Thomas, "First time I've ever heard that." Then she looked at Lily, "Yes!" She loved herself some gore, it was very entertaining.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:03 pm

"Blood! Blood!!!!" Thomas exclaimed, imitating one of his favorite video game characters. He grinned at Lily, "You're the best."
He then whispered in Taryn's ear, "I am a bit biased. I'm your boyfriend, right? That and I've loved you since fifth grade."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:03 pm

"Cool, "I love Bioshock, must be the best game ever." Lily said. She grinned. "Come on guys!"

((Bioshock ftw.))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:05 pm

"You guys go ahead. I left Hanyer and Charlie back down the street, I should go check up on them first." Michael admitted as he turned around and began heading back towards where he had come from.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:10 pm

((I don't have any TV game systems except for an ancient Game Cube, so I've never played the good, newer games....))

"Yeah, baby! Blood, gore, and comic relief!!!" Ceshie whooped. "Where can I sign up? There's got to be a line."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:18 pm

"No line, just come with me." Lily said with a smile, "My house is down the street." She said, pointing at a home down the street from the park.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:22 pm

Taryn whispered back to Thomas, "Yes, you are. And I've loved you for a long time, too." She smiled at him. She turned to Lily and Ceshie, "Well, then let's go," she said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:26 pm

"Believe it!" Thomas exclaimed in his best Naruto voice, eager to kick the others' butts at video games like (in his mind) he always did. He smiled back Taryn before realizing something. If she attempted to distract him, he was definitely going to lose.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:31 pm

Ceshlyta grinned. "Come on, lovebirds. You don't want to miss any of this while you're cuddling!" she said, giggling. Ceshie then proceeded to run all the way to the house and was waiting at the door, panting.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:32 pm

"First, Naruto is an ass. Neji s the best, Second, if you want to play multiplayer, we'll play Halo 3 Or Call of duty 5" She stated bluntly.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:36 pm

Thomas rolled his eyes at Lily, "Hey! Naruto is way better than Neji! You only like him because he's eyecandy!"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:41 pm

(Whoa is it a new day already?)
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:46 pm

((Nope. The group saved people(And kitties) from a burning house struck by lightning in the storm, and after that, they're going to play Bioshock.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:49 pm

(Ok.)

Charlie ran into Hanyer's arms when he came out of the building. She was crying and snotting, but Hanyer didn't mind.

"It's ok Charlie. No one is hurt."

She nodded and wiped her nose. Then they walked over to their friends.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:01 pm

Taryn rolled her eyes at Thomas, "Got to agree with Lily, Naruto is an ass and Neji's the best. And if I wanted eyecandy, I'd love Sasuke. But he's lame." She looked at Charlie, "Are you okay?" she asked, with concerned eyes.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:20 pm

Charlie nodded. She didn't want to seem like a baby, but the fire really scared her.

"I'll be alright. I'm tough. I just thought that something might happen to you guys when you went in. But I'm ok now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!
Page 12 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next