New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!

Go down 
+5
Abeiya
Alec
nando_c_s
almostinsane99
zukoscrazyfangirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:33 pm

Thomas smiled, "This is going to be fun." He wrapped an arm around Taryn's waist and, once again to annoy Lily, he asked Taryn sweetly, "Isn't it, Taryn-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:38 pm

Taryn smiled back at Thomas, as she leaned into him slightly. "Yes it is. What could be more fun than a party in a creepy old house?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:42 pm

Thomas felt himself smile at her comment. They were indeed a strange group. He whispered gently, "If you're scared, I'll be sure to hold your hand and protect you, Taryn-chan."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:47 pm

Michael rolled his eyes after Alan's comment. "I hate this week. First Stacie starts her period and Dad gives her all that attention which she lords over us. Then Nick comes and changes everything causing everyone to reveal secrets they didn't even trust me with until the magician came. That stupid encyclopedia loses all the ink and pictures it had now making it useless. And now the spaz is here and their willing to tell him things that could get them taken away forever after only one day!" The student mentally shouted at himself before picking up his bag and shaking his head as the only hint to how he felt inside.

"Yeah it's going to be great." The Student mumbled as he walked past everyone and made his way for home, not even saying goodbye.

(Also the shamwow guy has been arrested before.)
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:52 pm

Taryn smiled and giggled at her boyfriend. She put her lips to his ear and whispered, "Okay. But it's only fair to warn you. I don't scare easily." Then she looked at Michael as he walked away and called, "Bye!" Wonder what's wrong with him... she thought.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:56 pm

Thomas frowned at Michael's retreating form. What was that about? He mentally shrugged. He'd give the guy some space before talking to him about it. He whispered in reply to his girlfriend, "Well, maybe we can do it anyway when you're not afraid."
Back to top Go down
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

Location : making sure it is a good day in Iceland as well as Califirnia

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:00 am

Alan watched Michael walk away. "Pfft, Drama King." He said and noticed Tayrn and Thomas. "What? Not even 24 hours and you're doing this?" He held back a gag.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:07 am

Taryn rolled her eyes at Alan. "Yeah, yeah," she said, before kissing Thomas on the cheek and grinning, "I waited a long time for this. So, don't like, don't look."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:10 am

"Exactly You try having a crush on someone since before you even knew what a crush was and getting together with them all of a sudden!" Thomas told Alan with a broad grin. He kissed Taryn on the mouth and murmured, "There's a lot of pent up emotion."
Back to top Go down
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:20 am

Alan smiled and laughed. "Well, i haven't exactly been exposed to anything dealing with normal social activities scince maybe 2 years ago, so don't blame me!"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:06 am

Lily ran after Michael. "Hey what's wrong? Where are you going?" She asked

((Yeah, Vince was arreste for beating a hooker so..... and he's a scientologist which doesn't exactly rule in his favor either.))
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:18 pm

(did I miss anything?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:50 pm

(No. Not really. They just got out of school and are preparing for the party.)
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:46 pm

((Yeah, the Shamwow guy probably got revenge for having Billy Mays get him in trouble. But I don't joke about things like that))

Ceshlyta just stared. "How you do that is beyond me. I didn't take gymnastics, I just hurt myself until I did it right, but you're just amazing, both of you. I would love to jump out of a window....but I'd probably hit my head." she said in awe.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:01 pm

Taryn smiled at Thomas and kissed back, gently. Then she looked at Alan and raised an eyebrow, "Why haven't you been exposed to social activities in so long?" she asked. She looked at Ceshie and laughed, "I'd probably hit the window trying to jump through it, too."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:05 pm

(He always did have that look of crazy in his eyes.)

"I'm just..huh..." Michael tried to explain as he took a deep breath, not noticing that his right hand was repetitively tapping his side. "I've just had a bad week. Many surprises, many mistakes, there's this weird buzzing in my head that just wont stop and I couldn't sleep last night....just a bad week. I don't want to be a downer at the party, so I need to f-fix myself up before it." The student explained as the tapping continued. It was obvious that there was something wrong with the boy, he seemed absentminded, close to tears, and his breathing was off, but Michael certainly didn't acknowledge any of those things.

"I just need some sleep and to clear out my head and I will be ready to party without being a jerk to anyone."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:15 pm

"I'd just pick the lock," Thomas told Taryn and Ceshie, "It's a lot easier than jumping through the window."
Back to top Go down
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:39 pm

Alan laughed. "Heh so it would seem." He looked at Tayrn. "Well, my parents, they where, overprotective you might say."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:04 pm

Taryn nodded, pretending to understand what that was like. Truthfully, ever since her father died, all her mom did was work and get promoted. "Mine's kind of the opposite. She's never home."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:55 pm

((I just bought the entire third season of Bones on dvd w00t!))

"Ok, I think you need to go to the hospital, my aunt is a doctor and she knows all about the magic stuff. you might be getting your powers!" Lily said excitedly, yet worried at the same time. "Besides, we can't have you going to the party with a possible aneurism."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:12 pm

Nick was staring at his book. The large leather bound mass sat on his school desk, he hadn't yet realized school was over. He was absorbed by the text. He was studying and decoding for tonight. He found that light based magic was strong against spirits, and he only knew one light based spell... a defensive one. It wouldn't be too much help, so he was looking up the next easiest one. It was still hard. His book was a pain in the ass as well as a god send. To get it right you needed to decode the glyph, the meaning, and incantation. The man who had created this book wasn't fooling around on testing the reader's mental capability. He let the other books slip into mind for a second. The Cursed book, the Spirits book, the Divine book, the Philosopher's book, and of course his own, the Caster's book. And their corresponding stones. He didn't know much about them. All he really knew is that they were out there, and to become more powerful he needed all of them. He was getting close to done on this, but it might need some field work first as well, and he was a ways from mastering it.

Nick sighed, he looked outside to see the others, they looked like they were ready to party, and Nick felt bad. He kind of didn't want the party to be crashed, like he had originally hoped to do. But he needed to do this if he wanted to get better. He got up and banged on the window. The class he was in was by the door. He flashed a heart with his hands at Lily, to piss her off a little. Over the past while since he had met her he had made it his duty to hit on her blatantly just for shits and giggles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:16 pm

"Mine is at home, but he's usually painting, so he's around when I need him. I do need to give him some space sometimes when he's gotten a really great idea or something, but yeah, he's cool and isn't overprotective," Thomas told Alan with a shrug. He looked over at Taryn in concern. He knew about her mother and how much she worked.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:07 pm

"I suppose me dying might break up the festivities for a few minutes, that's true." Michael replied with a weak smile as the distracted look left his face for a second. "Thank you Lily, I-i needed that." The student said quietly.

"So what's you Aunt's name? I guess I have time to look her up, i-it might help."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:15 pm

"I'm named after her, she's Lily. I'll take you, come on, you can call your mom from the cab." She said taking his hand and pulling him towards the cab she had flagged down a few minutes ago. She turned to the window and stuck her tongue out at Nick as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:35 pm

"Umm ok, thanks." Michael answered as he headed for the cab and opened the door, rather surprised yet happy that Lily was coming with him. "Hey Taryn! Can you tell Hanyer and Charlie I said bye!" He asked before climbing into the car and scooting over so Lily could get in as well.

"So now I just have to t-tell mom and....." Michael said as he pulled out his phone and clicked '2' for speed dial. "Hmm hey Lana it's me Michael, I just needed you to tell Mom that I wont be coming home immediately because I have to go to the library with Lily. Don't talk about that!" The boy hissed at his sister through the phone after she said something that obviously made Michael nervous. "I never said I loved h- J-just please don't talk about it where anyone could hear you. Yeah l-love you too, bye." Michael said as he finished the conversation and hung up.

"So I- guess we have that out of the way." Michael informed Lily as he put the phone away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!
Page 21 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next