New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))

Go down 
+4
TokoToTheEnd
almostinsane99
Magus1108
zukoscrazyfangirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Velox

Velox

Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:23 pm

Neil groaned. "Don't remind me. Everyone was freaking out, and blabbering on about him being the 'Heir of Slytherin', and blah, blah, blah. God, it was so annoying. I failed a test because of everyone's gossiping."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:23 pm

Nicole nodded and looked at her lap. She too could talk to snakes, but no one besides her father knew about it. She felt that if she told anyone that they would dislike her. She wanted to confide in someone though and was half tempted to tell Harry Potter. At least he could relate.

"Yeah. I hate people like that. The ones who judge you without really knowing you." B
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:27 pm

Ike frowned. "It's the same way with Squibs." He muttered. "Just because they can't do magic." He shook his head, hair falling back into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:37 pm

Nicole nodded. She had been told about Ike's blood line. And then she felt kind of guilty. She knew that about him, but she never said anything about her being able to speak to snakes.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:54 pm

"I haven't seen them either, but of course all we have to look for is red." Mandi teased. She constantly teased Ron about his hair.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:06 pm

Ike clapped his hands loudly. "Alright! Less mind-bothering subject! Which House do you think is gonna win the Quidditch Cup?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:12 pm

"My bet is on Gyffinfor," Nicole said. She knew her own House weren't very good Quidditch players. And in the last years it seemed that the Gyffindors were getting better. "Them or maybe even Ravenclaw. You guys are that bad."
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:20 pm

"As long as it isn't those bloody, cheating Slytherins." Ike stated, crossing his arms and sinking a little into their seat. "You've seen the brooms they all have, right?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:25 pm

Harry

"Very true. Maybe we should get on the train, see if they're there."

Miho Kagato

The door to the compartment Nicole and her friends were talking in opened. An elderly Japanese man and a young Japanese boy, around thirteen, entered.

"Hello dear children. Is there any room in here for us?"

((I haven't read the entire conversation, so I wasn't sure if they were in the train. If not, sorry about that. You know, the train should be leaving soon.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:27 pm

Nicole was about to agree with Ike, when the door open. She stared at the two and then to the guys.

"Um...it's ok with me."
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:30 pm

Ike shrugged. "Go ahead." He stated, scooting a little closer against the wall to make room for the two.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:08 pm

Miho

"Ah, thank you children. Come Yoshida." the elderly man said. He took a seat next to Ike. The young boy took a seat beside him.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Kagato Miho. This is my grandson, Kagato Yoshida. I am to be Dumbledore-dono's new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Ike lifted his eyebrows, turning to look at Miho. "You are? Neat. I'm Ike Montrue, Fourth year Ravenclaw."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:12 pm

(What's happened? I'm behind. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:57 am

{Umm...everyone's pretty much boarded the train, which hasn't taken off yet...maybe someone else can give you a more detailed explanation about everyone's conversations and actions? ^^'}

Neil took his feet off the bench and sat up more properly when the elderly Japanese man and his grandson entered into the compartment. "I'm Neil Atton. I'm also a 4th year and in Ravenclaw."
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:50 am

((Wow, please slow down, I haven't been able to post yet.))

"How would you describe visiting Paris for the fourth time." Rhian giggled and followed Jaiselle into the train. She opened an empty compartment and gestured Jaiselle to come inside.

"We've been visitng Paris every summer since i entered Hogwarts,"Rhian complained," It's getting very tiresome seeing the same place every summer. I might suggest going somewhere else this summer-to-come."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:04 am

Artemis the tabby kitten wandered the platform in search of her owner. She hopped onto the train and went towards the back compartment, she heard voices inside, and sat at the door of the compartment, mewing loudly and waiting to be let in.

((It's Lily's cat, she got lost I guess.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:32 pm

Miho

"Ah, I see. It will be a pleasure teaching you all. My grandson is what you'd consider a 'Third Year'. I'm not sure what House he'll be sorted into. Whichever one matches the Nobunaga House Yoshida was sorted into in Japan, I suppose. Hmm...can any of you tell me what the past Defense teachers have been like? I'd like to know what I'll be competing against." Miho asked.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:09 pm

"I wuld love to go to Paris," Jasielle commented. "But my family doesn't have enough to go. Maybe next year I can go in your place. Get some polyjuice and we're set," she joked to her friend. "Aw it's nice to be back."
-----------------
"I'm Nicole Rosequil, third year Hufflepuff," Nicole said. She felt a little ashamed by that. Her House wasn't that good at most things. Nicole always wanted to be in Ravenclaw or Gyffindor. But she wasn't going to complain too much. "And it's nice to meet you too."

(Is Nicole the only Hufflepuff?)
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:56 pm

{I think so...I hope it's okay for me to make up a DADA teacher for my character's first year. My character's second year was Harry's first, I think. I think it'll be okay then, but I'll edit anything if it's not.}

"Umm, well, there was Professor Terin for my first year. He was an awesome teacher. I learned alot from him, and he first got me interested in the Defense Against the Dark Arts." Neil said, remembering how much fun he had.

"Then, there was Professor Quirrel. Honestly, he was a total wimp, but I guess I learned a little bit from him. There was something about him and Harry Potter though at the end of the year...what exactly was that again?" he asked his classmates?
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:14 pm

"He turned out to be a servant for You-Know-Who, remember? Apparently Harry killed him." Iked stated. "And then last year there was Lockheart. Totally in love with himself, that one." He frowned slightly. "I don't remember what happened to him..."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:21 pm

"Oh, yeah! That guy just sucked!" Neil exclaimed remembering Lockheart's useless lessons about himself, and how he never actually performed any defensive spells. "He didn't teach us anything. Don't worry, umm...Kagato-san. I don't think there'll be much of a problem of trying to beat our previous professors." the Ravenclaw stated smiling.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:21 pm

Miho

"Ah, I see. Well then, I do hope you enjoy your year with me. I am a little rusty at teaching, but hands on practice shouldn't be too hard. I've read much about your school, but is there anything you can tell me about? Say, the these Houses I've heard of? I've read about the founders of Hogwarts, but do not know much about the Houses they're named after." Miho said.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:48 pm

Izza was utterly bored. It looked like Malfoy wasn't going to show up. She grumbled and grabbed her trunk. She listened for a compartment that had some lively talking. She heard someone talking about Paris. She slid the door open a bit and asked, "There any room in here?"

~*~

"I guess so." Mandi replied to Harry. "Do you guys sit in any certain spot?"

Last edited by Lol Lol Lol on Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:18 pm

(Izza should join Jasielle and Rhian. It's less crowded with them.)

"Yes I believe that is what happened. I heard some insane gossip about it too, but you know us Hufflepuffs. Half of what we say is true," Nicole stated, with a sly smile. That wasn't true, exactly. Some of the Hufflepuffs were very fond of gossip, but they didn't lie all the time. It just happened they misunderstood things and well you know rumors. They tend to spread. So the Hufflepuffs did have a rep about gossip and only telling half the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next